sugar baby [h.s]

By twinklelittlescar

all elena needed was just a little bit of money to get through the tough times that college can bring. her fr... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
it's coming
it's here!

fourteen

35.6K 972 1.2K
By twinklelittlescar

A/N: hey everyone! Thanks so much for all the love and support you've given this story so far! If you're looking for another story I'm writing one called 'annihilation' it's another Harry fanfic and I've got a lot of great ideas for it. It would mean the world to me if you would give it a read and if you like it I hope you would continue to keep reading it! Anyways, thanks, enjoy the chapter! Love to you all! X

Harry parks the car downstairs in the largely abandoned car park underneath my apartment building. I do worry about it; it's a very nice car in a not so nice neighbourhood, I really hope it's still here when we get back.

"There better be food in your fridge" Harry mutters under his breath as I unlock the door to my apartment. I giggle slightly as I allow him to enter before me, he makes a bee line to the kitchen and I hear him open the fridge as I shut the door.

"Good girl" he says as I remove my bag from my shoulder and turn to see him staring into the mostly stocked fridge. Thank god I did a shop, I don't know if I'm in the mood for a lecture from him.

"No more red bull and instant noodles for me" I grin as I place the mail I received from my letter box onto the counter. "And I only got things from the list of foods from the contract" he shifts a little in his place once I mention the contract, maybe he's a little embarrassed about having me eat foods from a prescribed list? Once I actually read through the list I didn't mind a whole lot, it was basically just foods that I normally eat anyway. But I haven't forgotten the way the list made me feel when I looked through it, especially seeing our initials at the bottom where we agreed I'd adhere to it. I felt controlled.

"Are these your parents?" Harry breaks me out of my thoughts and is holding a small black frame from my hallway table in his hand. I wander over and check the contents of the frame before I reply.

"Mhmm" I nod my head and confirm. My mum and dad sit on the edge of a fountain somewhere in Europe, I always forget where. "It's from before they had me, on their honeymoon. Must have been 20 years ago" I inform him. I found the photo a few years ago when I was going through our attic to find my birth certificate. They both look so happy and content, so lucky in love, before all the shit started to go wrong.

Harry simply nods his head and places the photo frame back down on the counter. I'm not going to bore him with my family woes, not right now at least.

"Come on, you can help me pick a dress for tonight" I smile and lead the way to my bedroom, sliding back the doors of the wardrobe. Harry leans against the door frame and watches me slide back the doors, a soft smile playing across his lips.

"Now that you've cleaned out your closet you barely have anything left, I may have to buy you some more" His every syllable teases me. I guess I got rid of quite a lot of my stuff, but I don't need anything else.

"No no no I'm fine with the clothes I have" he chuckles at my response as I start to pull out the long dress options that Sophie helped me get from Harrods. It's a charity ball, so it needs to be quite fancy and formal so I figure these are the best options, instead of some of the mini dresses we got that show off just a little too much for my liking.

"Hmm" Harry hums and stands by my side, examining the options I have laid out on the bed in front of us. "I liked this silver one if I remember correctly" I knew he was going to pick that one. It's low cut with a slit up the side, showing off an awful lot of my skin.

"I don't know; I don't want to stand out that much. I mean I know I probably will anyway because I'll be with you but I'd much rather fade into the background a little tonight"

"Baby you never fade into the background, not when you look the way that you do. You'll be stunning in whatever you choose" The heat rises in my cheeks as he speaks, my heart rate also picks up too. He isn't exactly right though, I often fade into backgrounds and that's how I like it. I suppose that isn't really an option for me anymore, not with this new life I'm starting to lead.

"I like this one" I grin softly and point to the dark green dress. Yes it is a little bit low cut but there is no slit up the leg and it doesn't cling to my figure. Plus the material is so silky smooth, I won't stand out as much in this one. Harry reaches down to the bed and runs his fingertips lightly over the dress getting a feel of the material. For a moment I wish the dress was draped over my body, I wish his fingertips were on my body.

"Then let's go with that one then" Harry voice purrs beside me and I'm scared for a moment that he's somehow figured out what I was thinking about. I cough slightly and reach down into the bottom of the wardrobe and take out a garment bag, wrangling the dress carefully into it before hanging the other back inside the closet.

"What were you thinking of wearing underneath it love?" I turn to the sound of Harry's voice and see him looking down into the open top drawer of my dresser. I walk quickly over there and laugh gently as he examines the collection of bras and panties laid inside. His hands are stationary at his sides, but I can see the temptation in his eyes.

"Perv" I tease as I close the drawer.

"Where are my favourites? I couldn't see them in the drawer?" He raises an eyebrow slightly and his smirk grows wider. A blush rises on my cheeks as I know what ones he is referring to, the ones I was wearing when we FaceTimed the first time

"I'm wearing them" I watch as he takes his bottom lip in between his teeth and nods his head. I enjoy the reaction, so I continue. "The girl at the store says that when I wear the long dresses, I shouldn't be wearing anything underneath them. Except maybe a very thin pair of underwear"

I giggle when Harry's mouth drops open as I speak. Maybe it's from him picturing me basically naked; or maybe he's shocked by how comfortable I am talking about something so intimate, I relate to him on the latter.

"Well I uh, you should definitely listen to her advice. She is the expert after all" Harry calls out behind me as I leave the bedroom, garment bag in hand.

"Oh I will, she's the professional!" I call back to him as I gather all of my things together. His hands are in his pockets as he wander out of the room behind me. His eyes flicker over to the newly installed alarm sitting beside my front door.

"How's that working out?" He asks, pointing to it. It was installed yesterday, and I have to admit that I feel a lot safer having it. My bat is still beside my bed but it's nice knowing that if someone gets in, I will have a loud blaring warning to get me ready to use it.

"It's good, thank you for getting it for me" I smile gently as I slip my shoes back on. He nods his head.

"I feel a lot safer having you here with that installed, the next step will be positioning a body guard outside your door at night" I laugh at the ridiculous notion, Harry's eyes light up as I catch on to his joke. Though I feel like if I asked him to do that, he just might. He has a strange obsession with keeping me safe, I may have to start taking extra precautions just to ease his worries.

"Ready to go?" He asks as he picks up the shoes I picked out. I nod and sling the garment bag over my shoulder as I follow him out, setting the alarm before I lock the door behind me.

"So tell me more about Shanghai" I smile as Harry begins the drive back to his hotel.

"Well, the hotel will take at least 18 months to build but it's in a great location so it will all be worth it" he smiles and focuses his attention on the open road ahead. I take the opportunity to study his profile. Despite how busy and tired he is, his skin shows no signs of stress or damage, it's completely smooth and clean. I find my fingers itching to trace over the ghost of stubble that sits on his top lip. His lips; they're plump and pink and I'm back to imagining them sponge kisses all over my body. My mind often wanders back to that place, I've been visiting it often since he's been away. And now that he's back I'm feeling a little desperate to get my hands on him, and his hands on me.

"You'll be glad to know that I didn't fire Tom" a slight change in his tone brings me back to the conversation.

"Yes I am glad to hear that" my lips twitch into a soft smile. That poor guy. "Does he live in Shanghai?"

"No he's from London, I send him on location to do all the negotiations for me when I can't be bothered to go myself. I'm sure you'll meet him at some point" The thought is nice, Harry introducing me to people as his girlfriend. Me and his work colleagues making little jokes about how tough he is, him getting slightly defensive but still amused. It's a nice thought, but who knows if that will be the reality. Who knows if he is even going to want to keep me around when the contract ends?

The car pulls in to the hotel valet area and one of the valet drivers opens my doors and helps me out of the car as I carry my things. I'm starting to recognise them the more I see them, I make the mental note to learn their names the next time I see them as Harry puts his hand on my back and walks me over to the elevators.

"The hair and make up people will be here in around an hour I think" Harry says to me as we step into the elevator before checking his watch and nodding. "Yeah a little over an hour"

"Do you have work you need to do?" I peer up at him and ask him. He always has something he needs to do I'm sure, especially having just returned home from a trip. I'm surprised when he smiles down at me and shakes his head.

"Nope, I'm all yours baby" My heart starts to pound from his sweet words. We exit the elevator together and I lay the garment bag over the back of one of the couches and place my other belongings down beside it.

"I got you something" Harry says from behind me, I turn around to see him opening the fridge in the kitchen, a small red box sitting on the island counter with a neat white ribbon tied on the top.

"You know you don't have to get me a gift every time you leave the country right?" I smile and wander slowly over to the kitchen. He takes a sip from his glass of water and slides one to me as I take a seat opposite the box.

"I know that" his lips turn to a smirk. "But I like buying you things. Go on then" he nods to the box and I shake my head smiling, but untie the ribbon and open the box.

It's a silver bracelet with one charm dangling from the band. A tiny little panda hangs there holding a leaf to its mouth. I grin down at it and run my finger over it gently. It's so sweet.

"I sort of wanted to start a bit of a tradition with you. I thought I could get you a charm from each place that I visit, and when you eventually let me take you travelling you can choose the charms for yourself. They have a lot of pandas in China so I figured I'd start there" I look up at him as he speaks, there sounds like there is a hint of nerves in his voice. My heart swells up to at least twice it's normal size.

"That is so sweet, I love that idea. I love it, thank you" I place the bracelet gently in its box before I stand on my tiptoes and wrap him in a close hug. His chest shakes slightly as he lets out a soft chuckle before his hands curl around my waist and hold me against him.

"I'm glad you like it love" he hums gently in my ear as he tucks his head into my neck and places a soft kiss along the skin. The feeling is one that I'm growing familiar with slowly, but it still gives me butterflies. I pull my head back and press my lips against his rather desperately. I've missed him, I've missed the way he makes me feel when I'm with him. I feel beautiful, desirable, cared for when he is around me. I slide my hands into his hair and tug it towards me, earning a throaty groan from Harry as he lifts my body up onto the island counter. My legs are wrapped around his waist as I desperately move my mouth against his, desperate to have him closer to me, to have him consume my body as he does my every thought.

My brain is trying to tell me that this is moving too fast, but as his tongue flicks against mine that noise begins to fade and I wish to be overwhelmed by him. If this man is going to drown me, I'll gladly throw myself overboard.

"I want you" I hurriedly break the kiss and mumble against his lips. His breath is heavy as his forehead is pressed to mine. From this position we are at eye level, and his eyes seem unsure as they pour into mine.

"Please" I say rather desperately. I don't care if I sound desperate or needy. "Please Harry" I plead once more before I place my hand on his neck and pull his mouth back to mine. Whatever hesitation he seemed to have before, it's gone as he slides his hands under my thighs and picks me up. My thighs tighten around him as I feel Harry climb the set of stairs to the second level. I drop my lips down to his neck and trace a line of kisses down to the base of his throat. He smells so clean and sweet, like honey and the fresh air after the rain, it's nearly intoxicating.

"Fuck..." he roughly mumbles as he walks down a long hallway and pushes open a door at the end. He places me gently down on the ground and shuts the door. I take the opportunity to look around the new setting. A bedroom, it's massive so it must be his. A large set of wide floor to ceiling windows cover nearly two full walls of the room, joining at a corner to give you a wide view of the city below. Normally I would want to stand there and stare at it for hours.

"Pretty amazing right?" Harry voice is soft behind me as he catches me staring at the view in front of me. I'm still a little out of breath so I simply nod my head. I look down at my hand as he takes it in his, leading me gently towards the corner of the room where the two windows meet. He stands behind me and gathers my hair over one shoulder before he dips his head down and begins to kiss up my neck from the base of my throat to the bottom of my ear. I begin to softly pant as his lips inch closer to the spot that drives me crazy, letting out a soft moan as his teeth graze over it.

"Tell me what you want Elena, what would you like me to do?" My head tips back onto Harry's chest as his voice hotly whispers in my ear. I swallow the large lump that has formed in my throat before I manage to choke out a reply.

"Touch me, please" my body feels like it's on fire as he places his hands on my waist and tugs on my ear with his teeth.

"Where do you want me to touch you baby?" I let out a soft moan, he's teasing me I know it, its slow and torturous and I love it. I can't say the words, my lips won't form them properly, not in this super charged state at least. "Why don't you show me" he whispers as he lifts his hands off my hips and holds them out in front of me.

I examine his large hands and take on of them in my own. It feels smooth under my touch, his long fingers stretching out much farther than my own. My breath comes out ragged as I place his hand on my stomach and drag it down to where the button on my jeans sits against my skin. He hums gently in my ear and applies a bit of pressure to the point where our hands are placed.

"You want me to make you feel good baby?" My eyes are shut as my head rests on Harry's chest, my chest rising and falling heavily due to his touch, the words he speaks only adding fuel to the rising flames.

"Yes" I manage to speak softly, my voice mostly unable to work on my command at this point. My hand falls back to my side as Harry slides his hand up my stomach, underneath my shirt before he dips it past the lining of my jeans. His cool fingers brush against the lining of my panties and legs feel like they are about to buckle from underneath me. A low groan from Harry is followed by his fingers continuing to slide further down into my jeans.

"Fuck you're so wet" He lifts his other arm up and places it across my chest, I lift my hands up and grip onto it for support. "Are you sure you want this?" He wants my consent again.

"Yes please, please touch me, please make me feel good" I stutter out my response. A whine leaves my throat as Harry releases his grip on me and his hand slides out of my jeans. He spins me around to face him and begins to quickly in button my jeans. I reach my hands up to his belt and start to undo it before he groans softly.

"No baby, not yet. This is about you right now, about making you feel good" he puts a special emphasis on the word 'you' as he begins to slide the jeans down my legs slowly. I step out of the material once they reach the floor and take it upon myself to lift my T-shirt up and over my head and toss it to the floor. Harry's eyes travel up and down my body as his lip is taken in between his teeth.

"Fuck you're so beautiful. So fucking beautiful" he mumbles softly as he nudges my body back towards the bed until the back of my legs hit the end of it. My body is completely under his control, a soft push to my shoulder propels me backwards until my back hits the soft cushioned mattress. I shift my body slightly up the bed until my head rests on one of the pillows as Harry stands at the foot of the bed watching me. I'm about to beg for him again when he crawls up the bed towards mer and hovers above me, pressing a gentle kiss to my lips. They had begun to sting without him, and his lips pressed against mine seems to be the perfect remedy.

I start to squirm as his lips leave mine to start placing wet kisses down my body; at the base of my throat, my chest, between my breasts and down to my stomach. The breath hitches in my throat as his lips place a lingering kiss to the point just above the material of my panties. His dark green eyes look up to meet mine as his fingers slide the flimsy material down my legs and tosses them carelessly to the side. Thank you Heather for talking me into the wax.

He gently nudges my legs apart and he places a soft kiss to the rather sensitive spot between by thighs. My head tilts backwards and a moan escapes my lips as his fingers replace his mouth. His forefinger and middle finger begin to rub the sensitive nub as he slides the rest of his body up the bed and hovers half his body over me, the other half laying beside me. His lips attach to my neck as he begins to roughly kiss and bite the skin as he uses his thumb to press and rub my clit around. It sends shockwaves through my body, a kind of pleasure I've never experienced before in my life.

A loud moan erupts from within me as I feel one of Harry's long fingers slide into me while his thumb continues to rub against me. My hands slide up into his hair and I tug roughly on his hair. His mouth is soon on mine as his finger curls within me before he slides it back out and then in again. It's the most foreign and alien feeling I've ever had and I am loving every second of the strange intensity.

"Open your eyes, let me see you" I never even realised I had closed my eyes until he said that. Harry's eyes pour into mine as his fingers work faster against me and a series of soft moans fall from my lips. This man completely owns me, my body is completely his in this moment and I wouldn't want it any other way. My legs begin to shake and stiffen as I can feel the intensity building up from deep inside of me. Harry's tongue flicks out of his mouth and coats his bottom lip as he intently watches me.

"Let go baby, you're safe here, let go" My vision goes blurry and I'm sent into a state of total euphoria. I grip onto Harry's shoulders and moan out his name as my hips buck slightly against his hand. I'm completely spent, I relax my body against the bed and stare up at the man above me, who gazed down upon me with a look of wonder in his eye. My chest rises and falls rapidly as my body continues to feel the waves of pleasure rush through me. The whole while my body is held gently and caressed by soft fingers as I come down from my high.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 895 33
Surviving an abandoned island was only their beginning. Beginning six months after "Stranded with the Rockstar", Sunny is trying to start a new life...
571K 8.1K 26
[COMPLETED] "THE ONLY TIME I WANT TO SEE YOU ROLLING YOUR EYES IS WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO CUM FOR ME DARLING." HE FELT YOUNG AGAIN, THE LIPS OF AN EIGHT...
375K 5.9K 38
"H-how do you afford all of this?" I ask as I lightly run my hand down the silk material. I know Ally didn't have the richest family. I know that sh...
71K 1.2K 49
Leah "Baby Girl" Rodriguez is a 19 year old college student. She has everything you could want....but she has a secret....she's struggling. Harry "B...