[TwicePinkVelvet] High School...

By thisismeLeo

A socially awkward student finds herself transferring to a new school after her family moved to Korea. She me... More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Impressions
Chapter 3: The Game
Chapter 4: Lunch and Tension
Chapter 5: Orientation Fair
Chapter 6: Orientation Fair Pt.2
Chapter 7: Help Wanted
Chapter 8: Out Of Nowhere
Chapter 9: Time Will Tell
Chapter 10: Chasing Pavements
Chapter 11: What Lies Beneath
Chapter 12: Connect The Dots
Get Well Soon, Mina
Chapter 14: Eventful Night
Chapter 15: Where We Belong
Chapter 16: Dinner With The Families
Chapter 17: All According To Plan
Chapter 18: Friends?
Chapter 19: The Obstacle Named Friendship
Chapter 20: Treat You Better
Chapter 21: I Have A Plan
Thank You
Chapter 22: Girls Night Out
Chapter 23: Get Help
Chapter 24: Way Back Home
Jihyo
Chapter 25: It Feels Right
Chapter 26: Getting To Work
Chapter 27: In The Area
Chapter 28: In The Area Pt.2
Chapter 29: I Just Can't
Chapter 30: The Final Steps
Chapter 31: Am I Enough?
Chapter 32: Clarity
Chapter 33(Ending): Everything Has Changed
Epilogue 1: A Decade Worth Of Stories
Epilogue 2: The End And The Beginning

Chapter 13: Spooky Or Lovely

989 48 5
By thisismeLeo

Halloween night has arrived and that means YJM high students are about to immerse themselves in the spooky spirit of the holiday. The school staff have successfully outdone themselves every single year with the designs. The school hall is now decorated with small bats stickers and fake spider webs made from thread. Jack O'Lanterns are scattered all over the school. The main school yard is where the fun mainly is. The big stage is painted orange and black with many decorations. Game and stalls are set up surrounding the yard, including a haunted house. If the students thought the school went all out at the orientation fair, they haven't seen anything yet.

Jihyo is now standing at the front gate holding a stack of tickets for her class, she decides to dress up as Princess Mononoke for the night because that's one of her favorite characters ever. She is growing impatient because she has been waiting for too long and the costume isn't the most comfortable thing to wear. She fishes out her phone and texts on the class group chat.

Thomas: Where are you gays? What's taking you so long?

PeachForJokbal: Don't call us that. And give me 10 minutes, this costume takes too much time, I'm driving.

ChikinChu: I'm nearby, forgot my glasses, I need to turn back for it.

Tzuyoda: Two minutes, it's hard to walk in this dress.

Jihyo sighs and puts her phone back then she suddenly feels someone taps her on the back. "BOO!" She turns back to be met by Annabelle and Chucky. Jihyo jumps and screams because, no offense, the two girls standing in front of her are absolutely terrifying.

"We got her! Oh my God, you should have seen your face Jihyo." Annabelle and Chucky laugh out loud and high fives. "Wait, don't say you didn't recognize us." Chucky raises her eyebrows. "It's Joy and Yeri. We really outdid ourselves, huh Yerim?"

"You two Satans, here are your tickets. You wanna wait here with me or go inside?" Jihyo hands the tickets to the duo.

"We'll wait here, I want to see how the others did." Yeri has just finished when a pink Lamborghini zooms in the parking lot and stepping out of the car is none other than Hirai Momo.

"Looking good ladies, not as good as me, of course." Momo smirks while petting the dog she's holding.

"What's with your car?" Joy asks, walking closer to admire the Lamborghini.

"Cruella de Vil has to have a sick car, right? I had it painted just two days ago for this costume." Momo grimaces while thinking about what her parents would say about this.

"You're not going to use that cute dog's fur for clothes, are you?" Jihyo asks, holding out her hand to the dog.

"Oh hell no, Mina would kill me. This is her dog, Ray." Momo passes Ray to Jihyo who is making puppy eyes for the dog. "At first, I only want to use her dog as an excuse to come over and take her to the fundraiser but she just gives me Ray and tells me to go ahead. I guess she doesn't want me to see her costume beforehand."

Tzuyu walks through the door and waves at her friends. Yeri looks at Tzuyu, who is wearing a long black elegant dress but she's also wearing sunglasses. "That's a weird style. What's your costume?" Yeri walks around and looks at Tzuyu's dress.

Tzuyu removes her glasses to show her red eyes and smiles as wide as she can to reveal her fangs. "Oooh, vampire Tzuyu, that's kinda sexy." Tzuyu looks up and sees Sana approaching. The Japanese is dressing up as the Red queen.

"Good evening, my queen." Tzuyu dips and bows curtly. Sana holds out her hand and raises her eyebrow. Tzuyu seems to get the hint, takes Sana's hand and kisses it softly. The two hold each other's gaze for a long moment before a voice pops up beside them.

"What is this gibberish we're seeing, Mr. Holmes?" Sana and Tzuyu snap out of their trance and look at the direction of the voice. Jisoo and Seungwan are narrowing their eyes at them while crossing their arms. Seungwan is Sherlock Holmes while Jisoo is Conan.

Jisoo pulls out a name card out of nowhere. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Detective Chunan, this is my colleague Mr. Holmes. Please report to us if you see any mystery needs solving." Everyone has their mouth hangs open, they don't even know what is going on. Jisoo and Seungwan are either very good at acting or they are paranoid, the whole trick-or-treating hasn't even started and they already feel high on sugar. Just when they think the night can't get weirder, they hear Lisa from the distance.

"Yes, girl, work it. Yes, right there, gorgeous. Love it." Lisa is taking pictures of Rosie and she's being incredibly over-the-top about it. "That's enough Lisa-yah, you have been taking my photos since I set foot in the school." Rosie speaks up while taking off her glasses. Rosie is dressing up as Audrey Hepburn while Lisa is Yu Tsai. She said it was just an excuse for her to take photos of everyone while telling them to 'work it'.

"Hey guys, sorry we're late." Joohyun and Seulgi walks hand-in-hand, dressing up as Gomez and Morticia Addams. "So we're still waiting for Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Jennie, Jeongyeon and Nayeon, right?" Jihyo asks while keeping count of the tickets.

"Is that Mina?" Sana points over to the cupcake stall. Mina is munching on a red cupcake while reapplying her make up. "Is she a mummy?" Sana steps closer to see and Momo follows.

"That's no mummy, that's mommy?" Momo absent-mindedly utters when she sees Mina's costume. The costume fits her body perfectly, showing her curves and elegant posture. It was very exquisite, the outside looks like white cloth wrapped around her body. Mina turns around when she sees her friends and holds out her hands for Ray. "Has he been a good boy?" Mina kisses her dog. "Yeah, he's great." Momo answers, still keeping her eyes on Mina's costume. Sana notices this and kicks Mina's leg lightly, signalling that Momo is eyeing her. Mina gets the hint and smiles cheekily at Momo. "This is why I can't let you see my costume beforehand. I know you will have this reaction."

"Sorry if I'm too blunt but I gotta say it. You're so hot and I maybe like you a bit more than a friend right now." Momo utters and closes her eyes. Mina blushes deeply and giggles. "Is that a confession, Momoring?"

Momo is surprised by the nickname and she says. "N-no, you're just very beautiful right now, not just right now, you're beautiful every time. I didn't mean that, I mean I didn't say you aren't beautiful, I just-. I should just shut up now, shouldn't I?" Mina puts her finger on Momo's lips. "I know what you mean." Momo nods slowly and smiles. "Thanks. Mitang"

Jennie and Nayeon arrives shortly after as Scarlet Witch and Catwoman and the girls starting to join the festivities because the other three are late. The girls scatter around to play games and eat almost everything they see. Momo wins Mina a penguin plushie in a shooting game and Mina has been extremely cuddly towards the penguin. Jisoo and Jennie decides to give the haunted house, but as expected, Jennie runs through the house without looking back leaving Jisoo in hysterics. However, Jisoo quickly hugs Jennie to comfort the crying girl. Jennie said she did it because Jisoo wanted to go but Jisoo assured that she will have fun if Jennie is happy.

Outside the school yard, Sana and Tzuyu are eating hot dogs on the bench. "Tired?" Sana asks.

"Just a little bit, a few games here and there." Tzuyu sits down and unwraps her food. "Oh and I figure you might want this." Tzuyu takes out a small ring from her pocket and hands it to Sana. "I won a game and the prize is either that ring or a plushie. So yeah, the ring looks more practical, it's probably not so expensive anyway."

Sana happily takes it and slips it on her finger. "Thanks Tzuyu, it's cute." They continue eating in silence until Tzuyu speaks up again. "Where's Mark, why isn't he with you today?"

"He's here but he's with some of his friends, they're not my kind of people. Besides, it's better hanging out with the class, they're crazy at times but really fun."

Their talk is interrupted by the sound of a motorbike engine getting into the parking lot. The person steps down and takes off their helmet.

"Sorry, I'm late. This makeup takes too much time." Sana and Tzuyu are in shock, they can't believe their eyes, their friend who is normally very timid has put on the edgiest costume they have ever seen.

Sana quickly calls out to the others. "Hey, come look at this."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Is that Chaeyoung, Dahyun or Jeongyeon? The fundraiser continues next chapter with a DubChaeng moment, it's about time the ship got some love.

This chapter is a bit tired and boring, I hope you still can enjoy it. Have a nice day, readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 71 6
after many up and downs chae and Jennie fall in love with each other but... something happens and Jennie lost chae one day chae appears but her cond...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
141K 9K 89
I can't be flawed neither a failure, I'm bound to be perfect. Until I met her and my perceptions altered. Rosie's journey, not your lovestory.
2.2K 136 28
Chou Tzuyu, a cynical and indifferent billionaire, has a sad note in his life and that is the lack of love. Trying to get engaged at all costs so as...