Eyes On You 「𝙩.𝙠」

De Vkook_slayed

「Edited✔ 」 Jeongguk, an cold hearted guy well that's what he is known for. No one has any idea about who real... Mai multe

Introduction
Chap.1:Terror
Chapter-2 : Anticipation
Chap-3: Exasperate
Chapter-4: Soothing
Chapter-5 :Flustered
Chapter-6: Uncover
Chapter-7: Unfazed
Chapter-8: Broken
Chapter-9: Bones
Chapter-10: Enchanting
Chapter-11 : Vibrant
Chapter-12: Egoistic
Chapter-13: Loop
Chapter-15: Dynamite
Chapter-16 : Sparkle
Chapter-17 : Amused
Chapter-18 : Marble
Chapter-19 : Lilies
Chapter-20 : Deprived
Chapter-21: Salacious
Chapter-22: Dangerous
Chapter-23: Tremendous
Chapter-24: Fatal
Chapter-25: Grumble
Chapter-26 : Serenity
Chapter-27: Prism
Chapter-28: Deranged
Chapter-29: Planning
Chapter-30: Stigma
Chapter-31: Cranked
Chapter-32: Brittle
Chapter-33: Passion
Chapter-34 : Escape
Chapter-35: Shimmer
Chapter-36: Impose
Chapter-37: Turmoil
Chapter-38: Ferociously
Chapter-39:Delicate
Chapter-40: Latent
Thank You!
New Book!

Chapter-14 : Secrets

16.1K 778 243
De Vkook_slayed

Please ignore the mistakes

_____________

Fiddling across the closet, the blonde searches but finds nothing and Taehyung is surprised, Jeongguk doesn't even have any guns but soon he realizes that the ravenette must have placed all his important stuff somewhere else.

Groaning from defeat, he turns around and gasps when he finds Jeongguk standing in front of him, eyes boring holes in his head.

"What are you doing?" Jeongguk's voice is deep and bone chilling leaving Taehyung to shudder, sweat forms on his forehead as he thinks about any excuse.

"I was searching f-for - -" Taehyung can't even speak normally when Jeongguk steps forward, nose almost brushing against each other as he folds his arms.

"speak" Jeongguk orders.

"Ho-hoodie" Taehyung mumbles and Jeongguk frowns.

"Ye-yeah hoodie!"Taehyung bites his tongue because the ravenette doesn't seems to believe that----or maybe that's what he thought.

The stern expression falters and soon a smile flashes on his lips.

The ravenette leans further as his hands dive inside his closet searching, bodied pressed together and Taehyung shivers at that, the scent is intoxicating - - - lavender, maybe it's Jeongguk's perfume but it drives Taehyung crazy.

The earring in ravenette's ear makes an tingling noise which enters straight in Taehyung's ear since it is almost touching it. Taehyung feels small under Jeongguk.

Once the mafia leader leans back holding a pastel hoodie, he beams.

Taehyung is wearing a white Celine shirt as Jeongguk makes him wear his hoodie, the hoodie is new since he doesn't wear pastel colors but it matches perfectly with Taehyung.

"You were cold?" Jeongguk asks, concern filled in his voice as Taehyung nods hesitantly. He hate it that he has to use Jeongguk in order to get revenge but then again- - - what happened to him was wrong too, it was not his fault what Daewon did to him - - - to his family.

"Cold? I am used to of getting cold---it no longer matters" Taehyung says without realizing, his eyes turn lifeless and his breath hitches.

"N-no longer matters - -" Taehyung stutters, his breath stucked in his chest as tears brim in his eyes and Jeongguk realizes what's happening - - panic attack.

Jeongguk engulfs him in a hug, hands threading in his blonde soft locks and rests his head on his chest. Taehyung flinches at his touch as he tries to break the hug.

"Don't t-touch me! Y-you will hurt me" Taehyung screams and breaks down, his voice breaks and his strength gives up. He let's Jeongguk lift him up and carry him towards the bed.

On bed, Taehyung is sitting on his lap as he sobs - - - body shivering with each touch of Jeongguk.

"They will hurt me, stop them---please" as if a whisper but Jeongguk hears it all, his heart shatters at watching Taehyung like this - - - so broken.

He must have said something which has triggered taehyung's memory and he wants to know what exactly but right now - - Taehyung's condition is worse.

Light pats on his head causes Taehyung to fall in deep slumber but whenever he falls asleep - - his hiccups wakes him up, jolting his body but Jeongguk holds him tightenly, in his arms - - close to his heart.

"No one will hurt you, I won't let them" a promise it was - - - Jeongguk assures him to protect him, Taehyung calms down as if a lullaby in Jeongguk's voice ----- his eyelids gets heavy and he falls asleep, soft snores escaping from his pouty lips. Jeongguk wipes the tears from his cheeks and covers him with comforters.

"Rest well baby" Jeongguk whispers and places a peck on his forehead.

___________

Taehyung wakes up in an unfamiliar place, panic floods in his veins but watching Jeongguk coming out from washroom - - - he is relieved.

"good morning pretty" Jeongguk says with a small smile as Taehyung pouts, rubs his eyes and sits up.

"What are you doing?" Jeongguk chuckles when Taehyung lifts his arms towards him.

"Grabby hands" Taehyung glares at him and Jeongguk rolls his eyes but picks him up, carries him towards the washroom.

"Now what?" Jeongguk smirks and Taehyung raises his brow.

"Get out" Taehyung demands and Jeongguk leans closer, clashes their lips together in a passionate kiss as Taehyung gasps.

"morning breath" Jeongguk scrunches his nose.

"You kissed me" Taehyung argues and giggles when Jeongguk catches his lips again, this time it's a sweet kiss.

"I kissed you again and you kissed back" Jeongguk grins and leaves, leaving a Flustered Taehyung behind.

They were having breakfast when Jeongguk's phone rings, it's yoongi and Taehyung tenses up.

"Mr jeon has regained his consciousness back" Yoongi informs and Jeongguk sighs in relief.

"Thank God, when will he get discharged" Jeongguk asks and yoongi tells him that after few weeks.

Taehyung has heard it all and under the table he clenches his fists in anger.

Jeongguk offers a ride and Taehyung agrees, once they get to university - - Taehyung excuses himself.

He drags Haru in library.

"What happened, any news?" Haru asks and Taehyung nods.

"He's out of coma" Taehyung grits his teeth in anger and glares at him.

"How could you miss it! Daewon was sitting right in front of you, I was with Jeongguk and Yoongi was with Jimin - - our plan was so fucking simple" Taehyung barks as Haru rolls his eyes.

"That old man was having fun with his chicks, I couldn't shoot someone else now could I?" Haru sneers.

It was all planned - - - Daewon collabing with Kims, Jeongguk following him and yoongi being with Jimin, Taehyung is well aware of how obedient Jeongguk and Min Yoongi are, and in their presence it would be difficult to shoot Daewon.

"I can't believe it, you were the best shooter amongst us - - how could you miss" Taehyung narrows his eyes.

"Atleast I am not being a whore and roaming around Jeongguk and yoongi unlike you and Jimin" Haru says and Taehyung punches his jaw.

"Don't fucking use that word for me or for my brother." Taehyung warns.

"I have no interest in picking fight with you, I need to inform Jin about this too" Taehyung says and turns around. His eyes widens when he finds the person standing in front of him.

"Yoongi" Taehyung whispers in horror.

____________
I know the last update was very long ago and I apologize for that.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

Awww

I'm softie

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

283K 20.8K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
42.7K 2.6K 33
{BOOK THREE}...When unworldly literature student Jeon Jungkook first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Kim Taehyung it sparked a...
434K 18.1K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...
847K 45.4K 55
Chaos spreads in the lives of Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung when they receive the news about their lovers death. A war between hatred and hopeless...