Medical- 5sos

By carryonforme

Hi, I'm Matilda. My mum started dating some guy and i had to move in with him and his friends. This was an ad... More

Playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
IMPORTANT
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

15

5.3K 84 11
By carryonforme

I wake up to being bounced, I open my eyes and groan instantly feeling pain.

"Hey sweetie, you're okay. Just breathe." I feel a hand on my cheek and i see a nurse i haven't seen before. I'm strapped onto a gurney and i'm being pushed to a part of the hospital i have never seen before. I let out a whimper as the gurney hits a bump.

"i want Calum." We reach a room and a nurse starts setting up a bed.

"We will get your parents in soon." I shake my head.

"No, Calum H-Hood." She nods and looks to another person.

"Page Dr Hood, say it's urgent."

The paramedics who were pushing the gurney lift it up and place it on top of the bed, i let out a groan at the movement. I get rolled onto my side and they slide it on from under me. The paramedics leave and i let out a sob at the pain. I try to sit up but i get pushed down by the nurse. "Sweetie, stay down okay. You don't need to see." A door opens and I look to my left and see Calum run inside, i let out a sob as he runs to my side.

He wipes away the tears on my cheeks. "Shh, you're okay. I'm going to make you feel better okay?" I nod and he gives me a small smile. He looks to the nurse. "Go get Hemmings and Clifford." She nods and runs out. He looks at the assistant nurse, "get an IV kit." The nurse grabs something from a table and Calum grabs my hand. "I have to put this in your elbow okay? It will pinch but then you will feel better." I nod and turn away, i feel a pinch in my arm and I wince. "You're all done, it won't hurt as much anymore."

The door opens and both Luke and Michael run in. "Hey sweetie, i'm going to make this knee feel all better okay?" I nod at Michael and he gives me a small smile. "Okay now hold onto Luke as tight as you can okay." Luke slides onto my bed and holds me close making me wrap my arms around his waist and bury my head in his chest. I feel Michael place his hands on my right knee and then a really sharp pain. I let out a small scream and hold onto Luke tighter. I feel something really tight on my knee and then Luke loosens his grip on me. I sit up slightly to see a black brace on my knee. Michael sits on the end of my bed and checks the rest of my leg for injuries. Calum pushes the hair out of my face.

"You did so well baby. I'm so proud." I see him fiddle with my IV but I look away. Luke touches my forehead slightly making me wince.

"We are going to have to stitch this up sweetheart." Luke stands up and Michael takes his place. Out of the corner of my eye I see Calum putting something in my IV making me go numb.

"Woah" Michel laughs.

"You feel weird princess?" I nod. Luke taps my forehead slightly but don't feel it.

"Can you feel that?" I shake my head. "Good, just close your eyes and hold Mikey's hand okay?" I just grab Michael's hand and squeeze tightly. I hear shuffling around but i don't feel anything. "You're all done Princess, you are going to feel really sleepy now so just try to sleep." I almost immediately dose off still holding onto Michael.

This one took a while to write, just because i didn't know what to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
911K 17.3K 33
He left me before I could tell him that I was pregnant.
for her By A

Fanfiction

543K 12.2K 50
"I'm doing it for her and I can't even be home to fucking kiss her goodnight" "You have to remember the end result"
together By A

Fanfiction

553K 13.8K 52
"Why do you always stay with me?" "I like it when we're together"