cover up

By whatswalmartbitch

"remember when i hated you?" "it was hot." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ wooyoung met san at a secluded bar while he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two
thirty three *·°
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine *
fourty *
fourty one

Chapter Eight

2.6K 131 29
By whatswalmartbitch

wooyoung

"why didnt you come back last night? where did you sleep? are you okay?  never do that again i was worried. why are you two hours late?" yunho was shaking me and asking questions in the fastest way possible.

"he also showed up with san. dont you think thats a bit suspicious?" mingi added.

"im okay and i slept over at sans house."

"did you fuck."

"mingi!" yunho slapped his shoulder

"he isnt scared of you anymore, i guess"

i rolled my eyes and ignored them until lunch came. on my way out of class i noticed a certain san walking with yeosang.

"sannie wait up i have to tell you something" san and yeosang stopped walking and turned to look at me.

seonghwa came out of his class and i motioned him to start talking to yeosang.

"hey wooyoung. what do you need?"

"i wanted to say sorry for all the times i wad drunk."

he laughed slightly and waved his hands at me.

"i-its okay!"

his stutter.

im gonna decay.

let me just throw myself out a window real quic-

"wooyoung, are you okay?"

i snapped out of my little trance i was in. san was looking at me oddly.

"do you need to go to the nurse? youre face is all red."

damnit

"im fine, princess"

i quickly walked away to avoid any more situations like that and went into the lunchroom.

sorry this chapter is a bit short i promise to update a longer one soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 104 28
Yeosang and Seonghwa hate each other... or do they? They are shoved into the same dorm together for their last semester of high school.
19.9K 1K 26
Jongho never believed in love at first sight, yet he does exactly that during a school dance. Meeting someone at the rooftop led him on a journey to...
9.4K 488 22
"I hate you... but i like us" Some things you forget, others you remember. But for San his memories are burnt into his memory, and obstruct his mind...
18.2K 381 20
Book 2 of 'I hate you' It's already been 6 years, Wooyoung is certain he will never meet San again or ever see him, and that caused him depression...