~THE IMAGINES - MICHAEL JACKS...

By livinginthebadera

BAD ERA IMAGINES FOR MICHAEL JACKSON More

"Not Sick"
Sharing Midnight Feelings and Giggles
Bad Dream
AMA's
"I won't hurt you"
Sneaking At Night and Midnight Appetite
Scary Movie Nights
"Sing With Me"
Attention Isn't Only On The Star
Wasted
Dancing In His Clothes
Scary Storms and Young Company
Red Carpet Competition
Sunsets, Swimming, and Singing
Children of Japan
Fear of Exotic Animals
Rehearsal Dehydration
Chosen From The Audience
Remembered From The Audience
Starry Nights and Super Soaker Fights
First Time Coffee Drinker
Hurt In A Mob
Inconceivable: Your Ship Has Sailed
The Day You Met
Sky of Diamonds and Sea of Ripples
"I'm Late"
Sibling Interruptions
Jamming in the Airport
Style Similarities
Complications With The Kiss
"Look At Me"
Aftermath
Night At The Amusement Park
As The Tension Thickens
Blushing and Bare Skin
Caught Up In The Rapture
"Be Yourself"
A Passionate Lover and a Protective Brother
On Set In New York
Cupcake Fight
Concert Love and Magic
Appreciation Of The Details
Alarm
One More Chance
Nocturnal Gremlins
Coaxing The Tears
"I Can Stand The Rain"
"Breathe With Me"
Unbalanced Pain
Priority
Late Night Cravings
Two Bodies, One Soul
The Paranoia Leads To Terror
The Terror Stripped Her Of The Light
Out Of The Blue
Cabin Fever
The Risks One Will Take For Love
The Midnight Call
Crossing The Bridge
With The Power of Lavender
The Outlet
Open Road

"Goodnight, Applehead."

3.6K 75 25
By livinginthebadera

This was a requested imagine

~~~~

Michael's Point Of View

"Hmmmmm . . ." I hummed loudly, "Where oh where did Brandi go?"

A smile came to my lips as I heard a small giggle.

"Is she . . . underneath the table?" I growled playfully, quickly peeking underneath the table.

Of course, I knew she wasn't there. From where I was standing, I could see her hiding underneath the couch. Her tiny, socked feet were sticking out from the side of the couch.

"No? Hmm . . . I wonder . . ." I crept closer to the living room, "Is she in here?"

She squealed as her feet curled anxiously. I let out a playful laugh before tiptoeing towards the couch.

"That's funny," I began thoughtfully, "I don't remember hearing about a witch being crushed by our couch. It looks like her ruby slippers have already been stolen!"

Brandi laughed louder, making me giggle. She was the cutest little thing.

I kneeled next to her feet, looking at them curiously. "Look at this," I gasped, wiggling my pointers over her soles before grabbing her little ankles in my large hands, "I think I might be able to save her!"

"No!" She squealed, trying to crawl away.

I laughed at her feeble attempts to escape my grip. "What is this? Movement? So, the witch is alive! I must save her, then!"

"No! Uncle Doo Doo!" She squealed as I gently pulled her out.

I gasped loudly and widened my eyes. "No! It's not a witch! It's Brandi!"

She laughed loudly and rolled onto her back. I raised my hands like claws. "She's been hiding from me! I've been looking all over the place for her!"

"I'm sorry, Uncle Doo Doo!" She giggled, not looking apologetic at all.

"That took a lot of energy out of me! For that, I think she deserves to be punished," I growled playfully.

I raised her oversized pajama shirt and lowered my lips to her stomach before blowing a huge raspberry. She screamed with laughter, making my heart warm. When Jackie allowed Brandi to come over, I didn't want to do anything but make her laugh. She was the sweetest, purest child.

"Alright," I giggled, sitting up.

Brandi was still giggling wildly.

"It's time to get ready for bed," I said, a smile still evident on my face.

Brandi nodded before reaching out. I chuckled before placing my hands under her arms and scooping her up. She let out a breath before letting her head fall on my shoulder. I smiled down at her in amusement.

"You tired?" I asked.

"Mm hm," she hummed, nodding her head.

"Come on, let's get you to bed—

"Wait! I still have to brush my teeth!" She exclaimed, lifting her head up.

I gasped. "You're right! Good memory, Applehead!"

With that, I took off running. After each step I took, Brandi would bounce slightly, making her laugh. I hurried up the stairs and jogged into the bathroom.

"Here you are, Ma'Lady," I said, gently placing her on the counter, "I'm going to brush my teeth with you."

"Sing something!" She exclaimed.

I laughed. "What do you want me to sing?" I asked, squeezing toothpaste onto her toothbrush before handing it to her.

She stuck the toothbrush in her mouth and shrugged. "I don't know."

"Well . . ." I trailed off, trying to think of something to sing.

I squeezed toothpaste onto my own brush before sticking it in my mouth.

"Now if you feel that you can't go on," I began, muffling the words with the toothpaste in my mouth, "Because all of your hope is gone."

"And your life is filled with much confusion. Until happiness is just an illusion," Brandi continued, her eyes lighting up as she recognized the song.

"And your world around is crumbling down, darlin. Reach out, come on girl, reach on out for me. Reach out, reach out for me," I continued.

I picked Brandi up before setting her on my right hip. We both looked into the bathroom mirror, toothpaste all around our mouths as we continued to sing. As we prepared for the chorus, I reached out, making exaggerated hand motions with my left hand.

"I'll be there with a love that will shelter you!" we both sang loudly, "I'll be there with a love that will see you through!"

I leaned us down and we spit in the sink. Brandi giggled as I turned on the water and rinsed it out.

"When you feel lost and about to give up," I continued, rocking us back and forth, "Cause your life just ain't good enough."

"And your feel the world has grown cold," we both sang, "And your drifting out all on your own. And you need a hand to hold, darlin. Reach out, come on girl, reach out for me. Reach out, reach out for me!"

We finished brushing our teeth and I rinsed out the sink. I smiled before looking at Brandi, who was sitting in my arms with an eager expression. I took a deep breath, signaling that I was about to sing.

"I'll be there to love and comfort you," we both bellowed as I skipped out of the bathroom, "And I'll be there to cherish and care for you!"

She laughed loudly as I skipped all the way to the guest bedroom. I laughed with her, enjoying this just as much as she was. When we reached the bed, I gently set her down. She smiled and laid her head back. I let out another chuckle before kneeling next to her.

"Are you happy now?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

She nodded tiredly. "Yes. I love that song."

"So do I."

I smiled before leaning forward to give her a kiss on the forehead. She smiled before adjusting herself underneath the covers. I reached out and pulled them over her.

"Comfy?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Alright," I said, lowering my voice, "Goodnight, Applehead. Sweet dreams. I love you."

"I love you, Uncle Doo Doo," she replied, making my heart swell.

I gave her one more kiss before standing up. With her sweet, doe eyes, she watched me walk to the lamp before turning it off. The only light in the room came from the night light.

"Can you open the curtains?" She asked softly.

"Of course," I responded, walking over to the curtains and opening them, "You like to look at the stars?"

"Mm hm," she hummed, nodding her head, "They're so pretty."

"They are, aren't they?" I smiled, looking out.

"Mm hm," she hummed softly.

I could tell that she was about to fall asleep, so I began making my way towards the door. I was just about to close it when I heard her young voice again.

"Uncle Doo Doo?" She called.

I peeked back in. "Yes?"

"Are you leaving me?" She asked innocently, looking at me with her big eyes.

Her words tugged at my heart. Of course, I was about to head back downstairs. However, I couldn't leave now. I rarely got to see her and she wanted me to stay. There was no way I was going to let her know that I planned on leaving. A small smile tugged at my lips and I shook my head.

"No, Applehead," I said, walking back into the room and closing the door, "I'm not going to leave you."

"Promise?" She asked.

I walked over to the bed and sat beside it. "I'm right here. I'll always be right here. No matter how old you get. No matter how far away I am. If you need me, I'll be here, Applehead."

She smiled before closing her eyes. I smiled and leaned forward, laying one arm above her head and one over the covers, completely engulfing her. I leaned my head down and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight, Applehead," I whispered.

I leaned my head down and closed my eyes, allowing sleep to take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 532 11
In the heart of the summer of 1970, Michael Jackson and Madeline Winters met, and at once, the children became inseparable. Underneath that summer su...
572K 12.4K 135
You and Michael..... That's all that matters in this book. Being all innocent and goofy to doing sinful things. Imagines unlike no other. Let your...
29.5K 780 29
Imagines devoted to Michael Jackson's J5 era 🥺💕
201K 7K 79
Michael Jackson and the person he would've deserved. / set in BAD era / / actual events used for reference /