Fame Changed Everything (Larr...

By Larrys_Girl

Harry and Louis have always been best friends, ever since they were little. They did everything together and... More

The Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ The Past
Chapter 2 ~ The Interview
Chapter 3 ~ The Bracelets
Chapter 4 ~ The Surprise
Chapter 5 ~ The Meeting
Chapter 6 ~ The Promise
Chapter 7 ~ The Lunch
Chapter 8 ~ The Support
Chapter 9 ~ The Truth
Chapter 10 ~ The Eye-contact
Chapter 11 ~ The Test
Chapter 12 ~ The Drama
Chapter 13 ~ The Tweet
Chapter 14 ~ The Party
Chapter 15 ~ The Suspicion
Chapter 16 ~ The Attention
Chapter 17 ~ The Confession
Chapter 18 ~ The Coffee
Chapter 19 ~ The Roses
Chapter 20 ~ The Apology
Chapter 21 ~ The Conversation
Chapter 22 ~ The Attention Seeker
Chapter 23 ~ The Goodbye
Chapter 24 ~ The Two Ghosts
Chapter 25 ~ The Text
Chapter 26 ~ The Best
Chapter 27 ~ The Talk
Chapter 28 ~ The Second Goodbye
Chapter 29 ~ The Rumor
Chapter 30 ~ The Calls
Chapter 31 ~ The Annoyance
Chapter 32 ~ The Shock

The Epilogue

21.5K 758 1K
By Larrys_Girl

[The Epilogue]

"Hello guys, today we were called in the morning by a certain pop star, asking if he could come in to do an interview, and who were we to say no to that? So please, let's welcome Harry Styles!"

The curly haired boy walked onto the stage, sitting down on the couch next to John, the interviewer. He shook John's hand before turning to the audience and waving to them with a smile on his face.

"Alright, so you wanted to come here to tell us something special, aren't I right?" John asked, raising his eyebrows at Harry expectantly.

The curly haired boy nodded at the interviewer. "Yes, that's correct." He ran a hand through his hair as he inhaled a deep breath. "I have been talking to my boyfriend and he decided that he is okay with going public."

Gasps were heard in the studio, and John's lips turned upwards. "That's great news. Is he possibly here with you tonight?" He asked hopefully, glancing towards the back of the stage.

Harry bit his lip. "He is, actually," he admitted. "Louis, will you get up here?"

The audience started shouting as the feathery-haired boy they had only seen in a couple of pictures before came into view, waving towards them shyly before sitting down next to the pop star on the couch.

Harry instantly pulled Louis towards himself, wrapping an around his waist protectively. John smiled at the couple, his eyes full of love for the two boys. "You guys are so beautiful together," was the first thing he said at the sight of the two together.

Louis and Harry chuckled before glancing at each other. "He's the reason behind that," Harry said, leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek.

The feathery-haired boy blushed, looking down at his lap. "So, tell me, how did the two of you meet?" John asked, pulling one of his legs over the other.

Harry took a deep breath. "Where do we begin? Maybe when we were still in our mothers' bellies," he laughed. "No, but our mothers were best friends since they went to high school so they kind of forced the two of us together."

Louis rolled his eyes at the comment.

"But ever since I got to know this little lad, he's always been my favorite person in the world," he beamed, smiling down at his boyfriend.

"You mentioned that you were friends in the beginning but discovered you both had feelings for each other when you were about fourteen years old, is that correct?" John asked, looking up from his cards.

"Yeah, that's right. I think we both always knew that we were more than just friends. We just never acted on our feelings or told the other until that age," Harry explained.

John nodded, looking down at the next card. "You also mentioned that you made a few mistakes that you aren't sure you'll be able to forgive yourself for. What happened?"

Harry inhaled a deep, shaky breath while Louis gave him a smile in reassurance, telling him it was okay. "I'm embarrassed by it all now. It's so incredibly insane that I can't believe myself for doing something so cruel. I... I thought I didn't need him anymore when I got famous, that he would just pull me back from everything. It's so stupid," he said, shaking his head.

Louis placed a hand on his thigh, giving it a little squeeze. John, on the other hand, looked shocked at the confession. "Oh. Well, I have heard a lot of stories about how fame has changed a person, so I guess I understand. I think it's strong of you to admit it though. That means you've actually moved on from it."

Harry made a grimace, nodding his head slowly. "I guess, but I'm never going to be proud of myself for something that has to do with it. I just want to draw a line over the last two years and redo everything."

John looked sympathetic. "I understand. Though, here you are, sitting next to him again. You must be happy about that," he said, trying to lighten the mood.

Luckily, it made the curly haired boy smile. "Yeah, I'm very happy that he decided to forgive me. I don't deserve it, but I'll gladly take it with open arms."

"Louis, what do you have to say about all this? What made you forgive him?" John asked, seeming genuinely curious.

Louis looked up at Harry, giving his thigh another light squeeze. "Well, it took a while for me, I'll admit that. I always thought I could trust him, so when he cut all the ties between us, I was disappointed. I never thought I could forgive him, but Haz here can be a little irresistible and stubborn," he chuckled, making Harry smile down at him.

"So, his charm made you forgive him?" John joked.

Louis shook his head, still laughing. "Well sure, I'll admit it was part of the reason, but he also showed me that he deserved forgiveness. I mean, he even wrote a song about me," he shrugged, beaming like a little child.

"Right! 'Two ghosts' was written about you now, wasn't it?"

The feathery haired boy nodded. "Yeah, I've never felt more honored in my entire life."

John grinned at the two of them in fondness. "The love is literally circling the two of you. I can see that you feel strong for one another."

They both smiled at the comment, Harry pulling Louis even closer to his body. The interview continued with a few other questions until a big one came up.

"Alright, so Louis, how do you think you are going to tackle the spotlights?" John questioned, pursing his lips.

Louis looked a little uncertain, pulling at his bottom lip with his forefinger and thumb. "To be honest, that's probably what I'm most concerned about. Ever since Harry became famous, people at school started acknowledging me more and I was never too comfortable with it. I never really liked the attention, so I would be lying if I said I'm not nervous about it."

"I understand," John said, looking thoughtful. "It must be hard to be thrown into this world so fast."

Louis shrugged. "Yeah, but I know Harry's going to be with me through everything, and that's all that matters. As long as I have him, I think I'm going to survive."

Harry leaned down to press a kiss to his forehead, making the feathery-haired boy close his eyes.

"I see. Well, I certainly hope everything is going to work out for the two of you. After everything you have been through, I think you deserve a happy ending," John said truthfully.

"Thank you," Harry and Louis replied in unison.

"Well guys, that was everything for today. We want to thank Harry Styles and his boyfriend Louis Tomlinson for coming this evening. See you again tomorrow, bye!"

John waved to the camera before Harry's phone in Holmes Chapel turned black. Harry and Louis were sitting on the dock by their lake a Sunday afternoon, watching the interview that had taken place only the day before.

It was now Summer, the sun shining high in the sky and spreading warmth around the country. Harry had an arm wrapped loosely around Louis' waist while Louis was leaning his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. Everything was amazing. Everything was as it was supposed to. It was like the last two years hadn't even happened, and Louis was so happy about that.

Ever since Harry left, he thought that he would never be in the arms of the love of his life again, but here they were, enjoying each other's company like they always used to.

"I can't believe everyone knows who you are now," Harry said in awe, being happy about it.

Louis' lips twitched as he shook his head. "I can't believe it either, but I'm glad. I love to know that I did something for you when you did something as big as coming out for me."

Harry rolled his eyes, turning to look at his boyfriend so Louis was forced to take his head off of his shoulder. "I understand that's how you feel, but you know I'd never ask you to do anything for me, right? I want what's best for you, always," he said truthfully, looking deep into Louis' eyes.

Louis smiled even wider at his words. "I know, but I wanted to. Now we have nothing that can ever come between us."

The curly haired boy agreed, inhaling a deep breath to take in the beautiful scent that was surrounding the place. "This is my absolute favorite place in the world," he spoke quietly, looking out at the lake that was glistening from the sun.

The feathery haired boy nodded his head. "Yeah. Not only is it so beautiful, but it also holds a lot of memories."

"It definitely does. It was in that tree over there," Harry pointed towards the big oak across the dock. "I gave you the bracelet all those years ago," he said proudly, taking Louis' hand in his to touch the silver chain.

"And it was in this lake that we had our first kiss," Louis added, smiling down at the water.

"True."

As Louis kept his gaze on the water, Harry looked at the side of his face, just admiring him. He couldn't help the smile that grazed his lips as Louis looked so peaceful and happy. He was just so beautiful, and Harry couldn't believe that he was his again. He was so thankful.

After a few seconds, Louis turned to Harry. "Why are you staring at me?" He whined, pouting a little.

Harry chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. "You're so beautiful, you know that?"

Louis blushed, biting his lip but kept his gaze on his boyfriend. "Stop it."

He nudged Harry so he wobbled, making the curly haired boy laugh loudly. "Don't make me fall into the water, you twat."

Louis raised his eyebrows challengingly. "Or what? You'll splash water on me?"

Harry shook his head, still smiling. "No, I'd pull you into the water with me just like I did all those years ago," he winked, making Louis pout.

"Fine, I won't push you, but that doesn't mean I don't want that kiss anyway."

Harry leaned so close to Louis that the feathery-haired boy could feel his breath on his face. "But it won't be the same if we aren't in there," he said, nodding towards the water.

Louis rolled his eyes, pushing his chin forward so his lips were ghosting over Harry's. "Doesn't matter, just kiss me," he breathed against his mouth, making the hairs on Harry's body rise.

The pop star didn't need to be told twice because he did want to kiss the younger boy as much as he wanted to kiss him. And even if they weren't in the water this time, the kiss felt just like it did all those years ago with the same intensity, passion and love. Not to mention the sparks.

It was in that second they both knew they were meant to be with each other. Sure, fame did change everything between the two of them, but it had done it twice. Now, everything was as it was supposed to and they hoped it would stay that way forever.

The End.

___________________________

That's it, guys! I can't believe it's over! It's been such a long time since I started writing this fanfic, but I always try to stay true to my word and finish my work. I hope you enjoyed it!

Unfortunately, this will probably be the last fanfic I'll write. I'm not going to quit writing though. I've created a new account @Pauline_Writing where I'm going to work on teenage love stories. If you like my writing, feel free to check it out <3

I want to thank you all for reading this fanfic and for reading all of my fanfics throughout the years! You have no idea how much you've meant to me. You made me smile when I was feeling low, and your comments... wow, they can be amusing haha. You are the best and I would be nowhere without you. So, thank you for everything. I love you.

Feel free to follow me on my Twitter & Instagram: @ Larrys_Girl98 x

Pauline .xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 9.6K 39
{Completed} Harry Styles is a well known singer in the UK, but he wants to do his A-Level he didn't do the first time. His career started when he was...
267K 7.7K 26
Harry never want to admit it, not even to himself but his feelings for Louis is only getting stronger for everyday that he have to see the bubbly, fi...
80.4K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...
2.5M 103K 32
[3rd place in the Bromance Awards Holiday 2015] The Styles and the Tomlinsons. Those two families have never gotten along with each other due to an...