sugar baby [h.s]

By twinklelittlescar

all elena needed was just a little bit of money to get through the tough times that college can bring. her fr... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
it's coming
it's here!

twelve

31.4K 812 766
By twinklelittlescar

My alarm wakes me up bright and early the next morning. Tuesday's are normally not busy for me, but Heather has managed to talk me into doing a whole bunch of things I'm not super keen on doing. First it's a yoga class, then she's booked us into this spa retreat thing; apparently, Brad got it for her and a friend to enjoy, I'll have to return the favour at some point.

I check my phone and immediately smile, I've received a series of texts from Harry while I was asleep.

Meeting went well, The Arcadia Shanghai is breaking ground in two weeks! X

And don't worry, I was nice to Tom. Well as nice as I can be x

I grin as I read them before I type out a reply and send it off to him.

Well done! Knew you could do it, now hopefully you can relax and enjoy the rest of the trip x

I'm in the middle of getting dressed when I hear my phone begin to ring.

- Harry Styles would like FaceTime -

I quickly pull up my workout pants and tie up my hair before I answer the call.

"Hello love" his face appears on the screen in a dimly lit interior, it looks like it might be night time where he is.

"Hey! Well done on making the deal!" I congratulate him once again as I enter the kitchen and ready myself a bottle of water.

"Thank you, love, where are you off to then?" I put my phone down on the kitchen counter for a second as I place the lid on my bottle before I pick it back up again.

"Heathers roped me into doing a yoga class, but then she's rewarding me with a spa day so it's not so bad" I shrug and smile at him. He looks exhausted, I can only imagine how tiring it must be to have his life. He gives me a gentle smile and tilts his head.

"Good, you deserve a bit of a relax. And if you're wearing tight yoga pants I would love to have a look" I laugh softly and flip the camera around as I enter my bedroom, showing him my reflection in the long mirror I have set up on the back of my closet door.

"I suppose they are a little tight" I tease grinning gently, angling myself in the mirror. I watch the phone as he takes his bottom lip in between his teeth, I kind of like putting on a show for him, and I have a feeling he enjoys it too.

"Yes they are, they're very nice indeed baby" His voice is almost like a gentle purr, soft and sultry. I flip the camera back around to my face and collect the rest of my things on the bed.

"Did you do anything else fun with your day then?" I ask as I sit on the edge of the bed. He uses one of his hands to rub his eyes a little before he rests his head back on the chair he's in.

"We had a big lunch with the project managers and the property developer once the deal went through. But I'm still getting over the jet lag so I'm probably going to head off to sleep" I nod my head and give him a gentle pout.

"You seem a little tired, any way you'll be able to do any relaxing over there?" I ask him hopefully, his lips turn upwards into a grin as he shakes his head.

"Not likely. I have a bunch of plans to review and need to meet with the investors while I'm here. I just want to make sure things get on the road as much as possible before I leave" I bring up one of my feet onto the bed and rest my head on my knee as he talks. His life is like ordered chaos. There's always someone who needs something, he has to be in around 15 places at once. If that were me I would be completely exhausted.

"When was the last time you got to just relax, for like a weekend?" I smile as he thinks. He's taking a while to answer.

"Must be before I opened my other hotels. So maybe ten years" he laughs, it sounds ridiculous, and it is. Surely there can be other people that can do parts of his job for him, he'll work himself into the ground if he's not careful. But I'll save my criticism for another time, or maybe never. Things are going good right now and I'm not about to change that.

"Don't you worry about me I'll be fine. Just need to get some rest" he sighs with a soft smile on his face.

"Yes you should rest, we could have talked later you know? I hope you didn't stay awake until I woke up"

"I wanted to hear your voice before I went to sleep" my cheeks flush a dark red at his words, sometimes he just says the words I didn't even know I wanted so much to hear.

"Well then, get some rest. Sweet dreams Harry"

"Oh I'll be dreaming of you, they'll be sweet" and again, major blush zone. I let out a gentle giggle as I give him a wave before he hangs up the phone. I want so desperately to crawl back into be and have sweet dreams of him, but I made plans with Heather and she's nearly here.

"Never...again" I groan as heather lazily pushes open the front door of the gym to let us out into the cool fresh air. I'm completely exhausted, why did I ever let Heather talk me into doing this class with her? Yoga can be truly exhausting sometimes; especially if you add in weights, planking and resistance bands.

"Give it an hour, you'll feel incredible" heather promises as we walk into the parking lot and climb into her car.

"Doubtful, now I order you to take me to the spa" I half-joke, but only half, this bitch owes me for not warning me about the fifty sit-ups you do for 'warm up'.

"Yeah alright bossy. You'll love this place you can get all sorts of things done. But I've booked us in for a couple of treatments that I think we will both enjoy" heather smiles as she pulls out of the parking lot and begins to drive through the inner city streets.

"So what do I have to look forward to then?" I ask as she heads for the motorway. I was warned that it was a nearly one hour drive out of the city so we've got a lot of time to catch up.

"Well, the first part is the worst part. I've booked us in to get waxed" she bites her lip and smiles as she looks over at me.

"What exactly are they waxing?" I narrow my eyes at her.

"Bikini and legs. I'm sorry but you will thank me later when your skin is nice and smooth for Mr Styles!" Heather talks quickly as I bolt upright in my seat. I've never had a bikini wax before and I'm terrified it's going to be as bad as everyone says it is.

"Don't you think my hair will grow back by the time he even notices it?" I mumble more to myself than to Heather.

"No, it won't because sex is fun and you should try it. Damn if half the boys I had sex with made me feel the way that you feel for him I'd be in deep trouble" Heather replies as we enter the motorway. I had complained about how I didn't want to do the yoga class the whole way there that I had completely forgotten to tell Heather about my FaceTimes with Harry.

"He called last night, and this morning," I say as I stare out the window.

"And how did it go, don't tell me you guys fought?" I shake my head and smile at her assumption, I guess it's clear to everyone that we haven't been smooth sailing. Maybe I should stop telling her every detail of my relationship.

"It was good. He was sweet. I may have flashed him" I mumble the last sentence quickly but Heather gasps and nearly swerved the car so I know that she heard.

"Oh my god, you flashed him! How did that happen? Tell me everything!" She laughs gently and shakes my shoulder as she asks. I shove her hand off me and giggle as she returns her hand back to the steering wheel.

"We were just talking last night and we got into the conversation about the clothes that he bought me. And he mentioned that he saw that I got some lingerie sets and he asked to see them. So I quickly showed him my bra" I cover my face with my hands, having to explain to your friend something so intimate is definitely not one of my favourite conversations I could be having. My cheeks are burning hot, maybe there is some kind of treatment at the spa that can stop my skin from flaming whenever something mildly embarrassing happens.

"Holy shit I am so fucking proud of you! How did he react?" Heather excitedly asks me, I uncover my hands from my face and rest my head back on the seat. I wish the seat would just open up and swallow me whole, she's going to be teasing me about this for the rest of my life. Her shy little prude friend is finally blossoming.

"He was um, I think he liked it. He was a little flustered. He said he wish he screenshot it" I blush more as Heather lets out an excited squeal from the seat beside me.

"Yeah, I bet he liked it! You should have just sent him a photo so he can keep it for later, you know what I mean"

"Yeah yeah, I know what you me-" She cuts me off before I can finish.

"So that night when he jerks off he can use the photo of you to hel-"

"LALALALALALALA" At this point, I've stuck my fingers in my ears and started scream singing like a child. That's not a mental image I'm quite prepared to have in my head.

"Oh, would you stop that!" Heather laughs as she pulls my hand away from my ear before she continues.

"Don't you realise how powerful that is? He would rather look at one photo of you in a bra than watch porn. You're in such a powerful position babe you should use it!" I suppose I hadn't thought about it in that way. But then I don't know how I could possibly use that to my advantage, especially when I don't think I'm ready to sleep with him just yet.

"What do you mean I should use it?" I ask her quizzically, she's so much better at this stuff than I am. I almost wish I could have an ear piece in my ear, so I could constantly be getting her advice, whether or not I choose to take it it's handy to have.

"I just mean that this guy obviously wants you, badly by the sounds of it. You could make him give you anything you wanted, but you anything, take you anywhere" heather smiles towards the open road, but I scrunch up my nose and shake my head. There are far fewer cars on the road now, many people have taken the off ramps to head into the inner cities.

"I don't want to manipulate him like that, I don't want him to think that he has to buy me" I sigh softly and pick at my fingernail. I can see Heathers shoulders shake as she breaks out into a grin.

"You really like him huh?" I swallow the lump in my throat and nod my head. "Are you scared about losing your virginity?" She asks after a pause. That's what the route of this all is, I'm scared of the intimacy that comes with sex, as well as the actual physical act of it. I've had the sex talk of course so I know the general gist of what happens and I've read those girly advice columns at the back of magazines. They all warn you that sex hurts the first time you have it. I read one time when a girl wrote in and said the pain was so excruciating that she never wanted to do it again, another girl said that she had an actual medical condition that caused her to feel unbelievable pain every time she had sex. What if I'm one of those girls, what if I become an uncontrollable crying mess when I have sex for the first time, what if the pain is so bad I never want to do it again and Harry ends up hating me?

"Yeah, it's a little daunting I guess" I meekly reply. Unlike most girls I've never looked forward to being old enough to have sex, more dreaded it and avoided it like the plague. And most girls my age have already lost it so I feel like a bit of a loser around some of my other friends back home. They always talked about stuff they've done with their partners and I had to pretend I knew what they were talking about.

"Sweetie that's okay, it can be kind of scary the first time around. To be honest my first experience wasn't the best" heather replies giving me a soft sympathetic smile.

"What happened?" I realise as soon as the words come out that maybe she doesn't want to share, but she shrugs her shoulders and starts to talk.

"I was 17, drunk at a party with a boy I really liked. We just did it to say that we had done it really. And yeah it hurt but I think looking back on it that it hurt a lot more because we weren't really doing it for any reason. I didn't love him or even like him that much. There was no love or care, and definitely not any fire or passion. It was just stupid, I kind of wish I had waited a little longer but hey, it's all fine now" She indicates and we take an exit and start to travel down a country road.

"You know what girl ignore my earlier advice. Don't just do it so he'll buy you stuff, do it when it feels right for you. When you want him so bad and you feel all those tight butterflies and knots in your stomach. And if he doesn't take care of you and look after you the whole way through, then you dump his sorry ass straight away" I grin at her advice and give her a rub on the shoulder. Her smile picks back up.

"Thank you, I feel like I'm getting there. I want to do it I know that, I just want to feel safe you know, and wanted of course" When he gets back from his trip I know I'll be able to sort out all these feelings. It might all change as soon as he gets back, it could be just the distance making me crave his touch or maybe it's truly what I want. I'm such an indecisive person, my thoughts are always jumbled and out of order.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
375K 5.9K 38
"H-how do you afford all of this?" I ask as I lightly run my hand down the silk material. I know Ally didn't have the richest family. I know that sh...
184K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...
80K 3K 32
Freelance painter Mickayla is introduced to music producer Harry via a mutual friend. Most would assume that the meet-up is a blind date for the sing...