The Gap Between

By dangdang140

After Iason Mink head of Tanagura Syndicate released Riki back to the slum, he haven't heard of him since the... More

Author's Note
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 In the Past 1
15
16
17 Flashback 1
17 Flashback 2
17 flashback 3
18
19
20
21
22

14 In the Past 2

565 14 6
By dangdang140

"Iason" Riki murmured in his breath and hide to the sea of people, this is the second time he have saw him after decades in the red district the same place he always go in his free time while waiting for their flight. Bart and Cass couldn't come with the deliveries anymore, so he was left in charge.

"Why not go and talk to lord Mink?" Pier said

"Pier I can't" saddened

"Is it because of me and the rest of us? You have given us freedom, it's alright if you think of your own happiness" Pier said

"No I can't he might not want me back" look at Pier who was Daryl's clone, at first he was annoyed as the man follow him and serve him like a personal servant, then one day Riki came so wouldn't and Pier cried asking for forgiveness and telling him everything, and he look at his watch "let's go"

***

"Bart please don't leave us" Riki crying

"Riki this is life, I give my all to you, remember this continue your fight, take everyone, look at you, your not the same scared wounded boy I found, your now a gentleman."

"Riki, normal people come and go." Rubs his back "I know how you feel, I have been in this situation many times." Smile at him "let his body rest, his soul will forever be alive.

It was painful for Riki slowly each of the people who have care for him and to the rest of them left us, it was painful, much painful not only Bart left also Cass, now his alone, the MOH started to find out those have non human features in their bodies die easily some of them like Riki don't age, some age fast or normal. They are devastated yet can't do anything.

"Your crazy making your own grave on your own farm!" Gerald hissed and Timothy look so sad

"Do you want to die?" Timothy asked

"Even if I wanted I can't easily" saddened

Now they all look at the cemetery exclusively for MOH and it was lush green in the heart of the tree farm that he have work hard for. If only Bart was alive he will be happy to see the end results. Bart and Cass was both cremated and thier ashes was thrown to the Regis lake in their will.

"Master Riki" then they look at the voice "master, Grace needs our help" pier said

"Why she didn't want to be saved" they always try to rescue her yet she gave others and stayed at the lab.

"Harold found out she's helping us to rescue others, the last told us she wanted to be rescued" cries "yet instead of herself she chose to stay to help more."

"What?!" Timothy was shocked to hear it.

"Who is Harold?!" Gerald asked

"The fourteenth blondie, he was kick out because he made elites into lab rats." Looks at the two

"How?" Timothy

"The rest of the blondies erase the lower class elites, knowing him will lead to termination of lower class because some of the was his followers. That's the reason I hid it away"

"What?! Jupiter won't do that!" Philip Contense the west border came

"Have you see the onyx named Indris Pliant or heard if  the Platina named Krudo Ratmos came back from space? They have found out and Krudo was his follower, while Indris just found out" It was the onyx who was missing for a century yet no one would investigate, platina was branded a traitor and aren't allowed to return to Amoi "he found Harold and reported it to the blondie he was dismantled, while the Platina's spaceship was bomb" the three were shock, the Onyx was a curious one will stick his nose to everything yet he was nowhere to be found! While Krudo was very mysterious and secretive!

"If it's true then we shall be silenced" Timothy said "you two, you don't know anything"

"Timothy! What about you?!" Philip

"I will be okay, since Im almost an outcast." Smiled "if I vanish please let Regina the same for my memory."

"I think you should all know the truth" a naturalist came head of the Garan Naturalist league "we do know who they are"

"What?!" Timothy was shock

Then in close doors the ten neighboring town lords and Timothy  have a close door meeting with the naturalist, they learned a lot, from the horrors of forcing fellow elites of Harold he experimented with them! Some became pitiful creatures, Philip almost cried as the memories  came his friend was a victim too.

"We need to avenge our kind!" Philip Lonos said

"Jupiter didn't know some of us have spies that time in Tanagura yet after Harold was kick he was in your Territory Lord Xernes"

"We are going to help you Riki to evacuate as much MOH as you can, but if you won't go back on the day of the feast in Regina" Xernes Avisa look at "we shall bomb the lab, I will not allow that dork to stay in my territory" as he remembered being tortured, so he knows what Riki and the rest went to.

"I will come back" and they all nodded in agreement

***
Riki look at the map given by tasha who was still inside, he was lucky he have memorized the location of the lab when he first came back, he often look on Harold's trash and slate of new it's the reason it was been to locate, he didn't start from scratch as the fellow MOH thinks.

His brain is sharp and he uses it's full potential.

Riki came alone since the others was injured due to the encounter with Harold he manage to wrap the cameras with his shadow when he came across after he  couldn't be trailed he removed it, he was looking for Grace, his a bit scared the lab was empty it seem they have manage to have almost all of the MOH or they have been transferred to another area.

"Riki why did you come so scented!" Sylka said

"No I didn't" Riki denied

"Be careful your perfume is so fragrant Harold might notice you!" She said and Riki left, he didn't know what they are talking about, even Pier before he left teases him where did he buy it, he knew he don't do fancy perfumes and don't buy them, only the brand of shower gel and cologne he was using in the times in Eos but Pier said it wasn't smelled that one, even Gerald who doesn't talk to him ask where did he bought.

Elsewhere....

Harold looks at Grace, she was beaten badly and chained, he looked at his laser stick, remembering how he lost Riki.

He have lost the one he so fond of in years he have learned a very horrible truth...

He

Loves

Riki

He have been in the same boat with Iason, he have drag himself to the last he even thought he wouldn't do. But he learned that the man's fire in his soul, the determination on his eyes, captivated his heart. He have grieve on his lost, he regretted disposing his body.

He became careless then he started to notice his test subjects are almost gone, thanks to Grace who made the escape. "Who is behind this?" He asked yet the woman won't answer, Grace was her oldest test rat, he took her in when her parents died on a accident, she have a very strong will survive but for how long? "I see you wont answer then rot in here" and left her

Harold was in his lab, remembering Riki now he knows what Iason see on that mongrel, he experienced the heat of his body, lovely strong willed eyes, the fire in his soul, yet he lost it. He lost the thing he could ever be contented the human whom he could say he have everything in his side yet he lost him.

Then Harold heard a wisper calling Grace and he could also smell a very lovely fragrant it was so lovely he was so attracted "so your here" he smiled took his rod, and he was curious what brand is it and he needs to know where to acquire it.

***

"Grace wake up!" Riki waking up Grace

"Leave me, please he might-"

"Let's go-"

"Riki" then Riki was stoned in his position "Riki is that really you?" The voice was begging to be answered

"Run!" Grace shouted him, and he was about to stand up when Harold hug him from behind.

"No! Get off me!" Riki was shaking and so scared yet Harold won't let go, for he feared that this is just his imagination.

"You're real?" And he made him look at him "you're alive!" Harold was so happy and promised to himself he would never let him go.

Riki was injected with something and he pass out, he woke up to the Blondie's side naked with him, he couldn't count how many times he have taken him, yet he could a very satisfied look on Harold, unlike the cold expression of Iason each time he look at him in bed.

"Riki where have you been?" The Blondie's voice was sweet, asking him so gently as he pull a blanket for him, as his feet move he could hear the rattle of the chain connected, it was a special chain even his shadow has no match on it lI won't be mad" as Harold kissed his shoulder blade "what's important your here, if you wanted only you and me."

"I want to be free" Riki said "I want there"

"Riki I'll be kinder, I will not do anything to hurt you anymore, what does that place have that this place can't?!" As the blondie was loosing his cool

"My friends, my identity, my life, my family" Riki cried "my dreams."

"Hush don't cry" as Harold wipes his tears "do you want me to take that place just for you."

"No!" He objected "I will not let you" he cried "no please they're good people! The kindest and most loving I've ever met in my life!" Riki started to cry hard then Harold notice that his shadow was changing his smell becoming more lovelier a bud of flower that was so early is going to bloom, yet it's so beautiful.

"Riki your shadow?" Riki have look on it was a dark lovely bud of flowers one was starting to bloom, Riki was shock as well as it have blossomed Riki became more fragrant Harold was drawn to touch yet the flower have cut his finger dropping few of his blood on the center.

"Ah" Riki started to be heat up.

"Riki are you okay?"

"Hmmpp... I feel.. Ah the flower it's like slicing me in the inside it hurt, what did you do? Ahhh"

"My blood, why are you so warm?"

"Harold I must cut it out ahh!" And Riki reached the flower yet he too was cut "Agghhhh!" He gasp as his blood have dripped as well in its center then the flower withdraw its petal and Riki hissed "Harold! Ahhh"

"I'll find what's happening" kissed his forehead "I'll take care of you"

***

"Your result shows your pregnant?" Harold was shock "it seems your shadow is also a reproductive organ"

It's been a month and Riki was ill, rubbing the flower that have caused him pain turned into a black cocoon, he felt ease as he does it "Riki are you okay?" Grace said as she was also chained and try to touch it

"Easy Grace it's a bit sensitive" Riki said and she gently rubs it "does woman get pregnant like this?" Grace wanted to laugh yet it's not fitted for the situation.

"No, it's seems its only you, your other flower buds they're not yet blooming, are you still okay? If they bloom it may lead to multiple bearing."

"Harold! No, I'm like dying with one, no more please" Riki begged as his shadow moved and took the cocoon away went to the base you could a flash of little light gleaming in the middle

"Alright, I'll carry you to bed." Harold carried him, Harold made a little changes with the room as they entered Riki was surprised but saddened, he notice Riki's depression was being the cause of him being ill, it seems he was so sensitive and his body was also showing deterioration, he tried to give him sedatives yet it worsen Riki making him more ill.

"Didn't like the plants and the grasses"

Riki was put down and his feet chains rattles as he lye on the bed "Just set me free, They told me they will destroy this, you will die, I will and Grace please surrender" Harold touches his forehead it was still warm, it's been a month since and Riki wasn't getting well, soon if Riki was right the lab will be gone, he needs to make a plan.

"If I surrender? Will you let me see our child? Will tell it that I'm the father? Could we be a family too?" He was asking and hope for the worst, then Riki nodded

"Then I'll set you and Grace free with the rest, I will go there too, but I needed to do something, tomorrow you could go."

"Thank you" Riki cried as the shadow gave him back the cocoon, harold then rubs it gently and kissed it.

"Grace, you know how to drive" then Grace nodded as Harold pointed the things and Grace listens well, Riki is worsening he needs to be mentally stable for his good and for his child "it's enough to go in Regina" looks on Riki "relax, no more chains" as he remove Rikis chains "I will need to get my lab ready before we leave with the rest, looks on Sylka and beige with the rest.

"Take care" Riki said and Grace drove the hovecar, the rest of the MOH waves them goodbye

"Let's clean up" Harold said then someone came

"Harold" Xernes said

"How are you"

"You shall-"

"I know, I will" looks at him "you could do anything to me just let me see my child with him" Xernes narrows his eyes "his pregnant with my child, it was a surprise"

"I'm with the naturalist, they wanted to lock you in eternity but with this we need to take you to Jupiter's tower" Xernes

"But I can't set foot-" with that Xernes changes color into the same shade of blond of Harold

"Blondie's here, have our own tower, you don't need to go far let's go."

"So your one of the rejects?"

"You knew?" Xernes

"Off course that's the one of reason I got kick out." Harold said

"Let's go" then he saw harol lifting his hands "it's not needed, by the looks" and they went to the tower.

Meanwhile....

"Is that true?" Timothy asked upon gossiping that a high rank aged woman is to be divorced by her husband for incapability of conceiving

"Yes." Gerald said as he look at poor woman "likely Artemis wouldn't have that as a problem, it's already the feast, where is Riki?"

"Riki!" Then someone shouted and the two quickly went towards the noises

"What is happening?!" Grace cried as everyone gather around and saw the shadow slowly the flower buds started to bloom and Riki was holy his precious cocoon

"What is happening?!" Gerald said as they were amaze how fragrant Riki was and beautiful the flowers bloom.

The it was all of a sudden, the flowers bloomed so lovely and dark as the flower was dazzling to see then after a few minutes it started to blow away the petals by the wind and they are too many a magnificent way to end the feast

"What?!" The barren high ranked woman said as the flower went to her and enter her, and the rest also did, after a few weeks the woman and the others almost the same time got pregnant, even the same sex couple have conceived on of the partner, it was discovered Riki's flower do make a miracle. Making anyone conceived. Since then every ten years people came to witness and a chance upon a miracle to those hopeless.

Harold on the other had met Jupiter, who have sentenced him to be imprisoned for fifteen years, it was a debate to the rest yet it was acceptable for the naturalist is was a real punishment unlike being kick out and a free man that took before.

After ten years...

"Riki" Harold smiled he was imprisoned in the naturalist side, giving him no special treatment

"It's big" and the shadow handed Harold the cocoon "I wanted to check the gender yet it won't show."

"Just wait baby" and kissed it "five more years." And rubs it. "Grace cancelled the wedding?" Harold ask

"Yes, she said she doesn't want to cover your mess." And rolles his eyes, Grace was asked to pose as Riki's wife by the Xernes, but she said yes first but she back out, simply because she found out to Pier that there is another blondie crazy with him, and said she can't handle one what more with two?! He just laughs and said its alright and they just became close friends, and she gave Riki their engagement ring.

As time pass by Riki couldn't go on space and when Harold finished his sentence came to Regina, at first people despise him, yet it was calmed down as it was said with the naturalist he changed and now help them in certain things.

"Little baby is a girl" as Harold took the ultrasound"

"It seems she wanted you to be the one to check it" Gerald said it was a anomaly yet every town lords wanted to get involved with the child since it was their niece as well.

"I think so" Xernes said and with Gerald they left.

"Let's now buy things for her" Harold said, as Riki cleaned the cocoon

"I think we only need a few, every elite in this region said they will provide things for her, when the gender is confirmed"

"I think we should at least buy a crib" Harold said

"Sure" Riki smiled

***

Thank you for reading, I know the two updates are too long but it's not even enough to put it all.

I hope you all like it

Dangdang140

July 11, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 204 20
BOOK TWO! Before reading this, go read "The Kings Sex Toy" first! BEEN WARNED! "Eren, I promise you, I'll come back." It's been five years since than...
3.9K 245 13
Oc Insert! (Oc X Kisaki Tetta) "I...Love you..." "Tetta...I love you too." It was a very strange dream for Manzo. It feels real that the boy even cri...
240K 5.5K 21
Shion is Haruhi's cousin. Shion and Haruhi meets the host club. Shion will also meet his childhood best friend who which he truly loved. Every host c...
2.4K 75 17
From the time that Rin laid his eyes on Haruka for the first time, he knew that he was something special, the dark eyes and hair and this quiet and s...