๐‚๐‘๐˜. | ๐•๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š

By SPOOKYCHIM

"๐™—๐™ž๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ." started: 11/11/18 ended: 1/1/20 More

WARNINGS
PLAYLIST
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1: Grey Feelings & Forced Smiles
Chapter 2: Missing Reactions
Chapter 3: Kim Taehyung, Who Are You?
Chapter 4: Mystery Boy, Kim Taehyung
Chapter 5: Big Boys Don't Cry
Chapter 6: Panic
Chapter 7: Secrets & Suspicions
Chapter 8: Exposed
Chapter 9: Daddy Issues
Chapter 10: Park Jimin Is A Saviour
Chapter 11: Pocky & Strawberry Milk
Chapter 12: Taehyung Expands His Social Life
Chapter 13: Live In The Moment
Chapter 14: Detention
Chapter 15: Mrs. Heins
100 Views!
Chapter 16: Cookies
Chapter 17: Vmin Friendship Time
Chapter 18: Laser Tag
Chapter 19: Taehyung's Father
MY COMING OUT STORY
Chapter 20: 38 Questions
Chapter 21: No Tears
๐Ÿ’œ600+ Views!!๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 22: Nari
Happy Jin Day!!
๐Ÿ’œ1K Views๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 23: Taehyung's Self Promise
๐Ÿ’œNari Drawing๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 24: Christmas Break Begins
Chapter 25: Seeing Red
Chapter 26: Taehyung's Escape
Chapter 27: Finally Out Of Daegu
Chapter 28: Kiss And Make Up
Black&Blue Beauty
๐Ÿ’œHappy Taehyung Day!๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 29: Sparks Of Happiness
Chapter 30: Christmas
๐Ÿ’œ10K VIEWS!๐Ÿ’œ
Not An Update
Chapter 31: The Room Of What Could Have Been
Chapter 32: Jongwoo's Odd Insults
๐Ÿ’œHappy JHope Day!๐Ÿ’œ
MY GOAL
Chapter 33: Taehyung's Response
Chapter 34: No Escape
Shameless Self Promo
Chapter 35: Memories & Fights
Chapter 36: Lil' happy, lil' sad
Chapter 37: Questioned Loyalty
Chapter 38: Blue
Q&A?
๐Ÿ’œQ&A P.1๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œQ&A Pt. 2๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 40: Exposed
Chapter 41: Blueberry & Blood
Chapter 42: Hope & Hot Chocolate
Chapter 43: Hesitation and Hickeys
Chapter 44: Numb
Chapter 45: Cry.
Epilogue
Goodbye, Cry.
SEQUEL
ANNOUNCEMENT (IMPORTANT)

Chapter 39: Terrible Day

2.9K 130 77
By SPOOKYCHIM

My sister and I have been laughing at this picture of Sehun for the past ten minutes. She's wheezing on the floor.

Unedited because YOLO
_
Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung was exhausted. He hasn't slept that night, instead he sat and thought about Jungkook.

Was their relationship something Taehyung should rethink?

And, if they did have the misfortune of breaking up, would Tae have to leave the Jeon household.

He had spent the entire night worrying. Would Taehyung be forced to leave and live with his dad again? Tae could practically feel how terrible he would be beaten if he returned to his old 'home'.

Taehyung had, also, almost cried that night. That was closest he had ever been to shedding tears in forever.

Why was stupid effecting him so much?

When the morning had came, Taehyung had stayed in his bed, too drained to move. Why should he move, anyhow? What was the point?

A knock came to his door and Taehyung didn't respond. Instead, he stared up at the ceiling ahead, his mind a storm.

"Tae?" Nari's voice managed to snap the blue haired boy from his thoughts, also getting him to slowly sit up.

Her eyes widened when she noticed how tired Taehyung looked. And also due to the fact that-

"Your hair is blue?" Jongwoo's voice came out, loud and clear as he appeared beside Nari. Both their eyes were wide in surprise.

Taehyung nodded, his blue hair askew from his restless night.

"It looks really good." Nari complemented, giving a bright smile.

Tae simply nodded, slowly sliding off his bed to slip on one of the many sweaters that were on his messy floor.

Nari and Jongwoo shared a glance, both thinking the same thing.

What was with Taehyung?
_
Jungkook's POV:

His eyes slowly opened, and he had an instant migraine. Sitting up, Jungkook regretted his decision as he quickly felt sick to his stomach.

Light filtered into the room, too bright for his tired eyes, which also strengthened his headache.

With a pounding pain to his head, Jungkook fulled the sheets of the bed aside. Until he realized that this wasn't his bed. As well as, there was a naked girl with her back facing Jungkook in the same bed. Oh! And Jungkook was basically stripped of all his clothing as well.

It didn't take much to out two and two together about what had happened the night before.

"Shit." He mumbled, stumbling out of bed and scrambling to get his clothes back on. What about Taehyung?

Guilt began to creep inside Jungkook. He was terrible. Even after his boyfriend had been through so much.

Why was Jungkook such a self absorbed asshole?

Glancing to his left, Jungkook spotted a mirror and cringed at his reflection. His hair was a mess, he had dark circles under his eyes. His skin was extremely pale...helping the hickies on his neck stand out even more.

The multiple small bruises littered his neck, the hues of purple, red and blue were prominent.

"Fuck!" He cursed, looking away from the mirror and pulling his hair in distress.

As soon as the boy had his clothes, he searched the room for his phone. He, finally, spotted it somewhere across the room, laying carelessly by the wall.

He checked to see if he had missed any texts or calls, to realize that his phone was dead.

Great.

Without turning to glance at the sleeping girl in the messy, foul smelling bed, Jungkook slammed the door and made his was through whoever's house this was.

The entire house reeked of sex and alcohol, people laying askew through the halls and floors. Empty red, plastic cups littered the path as Jungkook walked.

He gagged, feeling nauseous as his head began to pound even stronger. He really fucking hated hangovers.

Jungkook refused to think about the night before. He refused to think of Taehyung, as he only felt guilt.

As he left the house, Jungkook didn't know what he would say to his boyfriend when he arrived home. Would Taehyung accuse him? Would Tae let it go?

He felt awful.

And, as Jungkook neared his car, he felt vomit rise at the back of his throat. Stumbling towards the nearest bush, he hurled. All the alcohol he had drank before crashed to the ground.

Revolted by the lasting taste in his mouth, Jungkook entered his car and drove away.

He knew today was going to be a rather shitty day.
_
Taehyung's POV:

"Hey hyung?" Nari called, Taehyung hummed a response.

The fifteen year old girl placed a shoe box in front of him, clasping both her hand together and forming a small pout.

"I was wondering..."

"What is it?" Tae raised a brow. "Should I be concerned?"

Nari laughed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. Taehyung couldn't help but admire her looks. Now that summer was approaching, there was the faintest hint of freckles beginning to appear on her rosy cheeks.

"It's not another food experiment." She chuckled airily. "Instead, I was hoping..." she opened the shoe box to reveal mini bottles of nail polish. Her hands clasped together once again and she widened her eyes, jutting her bottom lip out to give her the slightest resemblance of a puppy. "If I could paint your nails?"

Taehyung smiled. "Of course!"

That response made Nari grin as she punched the air in excitement.

"Let me see..." she shifted through the box, the bottles clinked. Taehyung was excited. He had always wanted to paint his nails.

Fucking faggot.

He was feminine and couldn't help it.

No wonder your mother killed herself, to ashamed to have given birth to such a pussy like you.

Taehyung was very insecure about who he was, but since it made Nari happy, he would certainly let her paint his nails. If it made her smile, then it was worth it.

Taehyung had a faint smile on his face as he watched Nari search for the perfect colour. His heart felt warm when he looked at her. Tae knew he had grown extremely fond of the girl, as if she was his younger sister. Which she basically was, at this point.

"Aha!" Nari finally found a 'good enough' shade. Taehyung knew anything would look perfect as long as it was Nari who was in charge.

"I think," Nari chewed on the corner of her lip, showing her cute front teeth which gave her the slight resemblance of a bunny. "A light aqua will suit you perfectly!"

Taehyung snickered at that, making Nari's smile falter.

"Is something wrong? Did I say something?" She said, confused. Her brows furrowed.

"No! Don't worry, it's just that I've heard that phrase before." Taehyung reassured her.

She smiled in relief. "It's true, so no surprise. Besides, they'll match your hair!"

And that was how it all started.
_
Jungkook's POV:

How could he fix the hickeys so Taehyung wouldn't see?

How could Jungkook casually hide that he had- he had cheated on his boyfriend?

These thoughts swarmed inside Jungkook's head, which didn't help his pounding migraine. The traffic was slow, as it was morning and everyone was on their routes to work. Where as Jungkook? He was on his way to possibly break someone's heart.

Turning a corner and driving a few more blocks, Jungkook stopped in front of the massive household he called home.

Switching off the engine and taking out the keys, Jungkook inhaled. He was fucking scared.

The guilt made him sick to the stomach. How could he do that?

Resting his head against the steering wheel of the car, Jungkook sighed, his breath ragged. He was too scared to even face his boyfriend.

But he had to.

Perhaps, just perhaps, Taehyung wouldn't catch sight of the hickeys?

Slowly, the boy exited the car. He began to walk, his feet like bricks and the distance from the door seemed painfully long.

Finally he stood in front of the door. Maybe- wait. Jungkook had an idea. He would just need to be sneaky.

He quietly opened the door, glancing around to see if anyone was near. Thankfully, it was all clear.

Jungkook rapidly removes his shoes and snuck through the house, glancing around every corner before he mounted the stairs in hope that no one would find him.

And no one did.

But, instead of entering his own room, Jungkook knocked on his sister's door. When no response came, he opened the door and entered her room, quickly shutting the pathway from behind him as he did so.

He looked around to double check his sister was no where in sight.

Jungkook and Nari's taste in rooms were quite the opposites.

Nari's walls were a blank white, but were covered in posters of famous bands. Panic At The Disco to Fall Out Boy then to groups like 'The Boyz' and 'Triple H'.

Various plants lined her room, from big to small. Nari had quite the liking for succulents, as it seemed.

In the centre of her room was her queen sized bed, with a large, pastel yellow duvet and cute plushies strewn across the bed, it looked rather comfortable and inviting.

But, despite there being plenty to see in the fifteen year old's room, there was no Nari.

Thank goodness.

Jungkook sped to her room's en-suite, flicking on the light and rummaging like a mad man through her cabinets.

Perhaps this was a tad invasive of her personal privacy, but Jungkook was on a mission.

Finally, he found her stash of makeup and snatched her concealer and a sponge. He never really used makeup, but how hard could it be?

Adding a rather large amount of concealer to the sponge, Jungkook began to dab furiously at his neck. He needed to hide the hickeys.

As soon as he was satisfied, Jungkook quickly left the makeup and exited her room. He didn't want to get caught.

He then went to find everyone else.

Walking into the kitchen, he stopped in the entrance. There, sat Nari and Taehyung. Nari painting Tae's nails.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw that his boyfriend's hair was blue.

He coughed, making the two glance up.

"Hey Kook." Nari said casually, but Taehyung frowned.

Oh shit.

"Y'all, I-" Jongwoo stopped behind Jungkook, making him turn around. "Well look who's finally back."

Jungkook didn't want to move, as everyone stared at him with disapproving looks.

"Anyways," Jongwoo sighed, brushing shoulders with his brother while he entered the kitchen. "Dad's coming home and-"

The sound of the doorbell ringing interrupted the eldest Jeon sibling.

"Damn it." Jongwoo cursed. "They don't know Taehyung's here."

Jungkook glanced to his boyfriend, watching the boy's eyes widen in fear.

"We're home." Everyone turned to see the father of the Jeon siblings enter the kitchen as well.

He was burly and tall, with large muscles. His hair was combed back, it's brown shade greying at the roots. His eyes were cold and disapproving, and each sibling shared the same fear of his stare.

Behind him came a woman who was probably in her late twenties. With honey blonde hair and too much makeup, she came across as a Barbie doll.

Jungkook gulped.

Listen. Jungkook wasn't scared of much. But he was certainly afraid of his father.

And when he watched his father's terrifying gaze land on his boyfriend, sparks of anxiety shot in his stomach.

"Who the hell is this guy?" His father asked, and everyone grew nervous.

Oh shit.
_
A/N:
Hello everyone! I just want to remind everyone that I hope to be doing a Q&A including any characters you want. So give me any questions you like!

Summer's been great, and I'm craving crackers, so I'm gonna go eat. Bye 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 111 22
BTS SAD FANFICTON ,DEPRESSION SESSION.
612K 20.9K 200
Just a bunch of Jungkook getting hurt, sick and more...
72.5K 2.2K 23
" ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ " - ๐• แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด› ยฉ 2020 ส™ส แด แด€ษดษขแดษขสœ__...
26.6K 1.4K 11
โฅ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™€ โฅ " ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐. ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„." โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ " ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ...