Once You Go Hood.....

By RavenJM

Kyra is a good girl. She makes straight A's, has three best friends, one who doubles as a secret crush, and h... More

Once You Go Hood....
Chapter 1: Double Crushed
Chapter 2: Late Night Revelations
Chapter 3: The Interrogation Part 1
Chapter 4: The Interrogation Part 2
Chapter 5: 3 Week Anniversary Part 1
Chapter 6: 3 Week Anniversary Part 2
Chapter 7: Handsome Stranger
Chapter 8: Welcome To The Hood Pt.1
Chapter 9: Welcome To The Hood Pt.2
Chapter 10: Welcome To The Hood Pt.3
Chapter 11: Welcome To The Hood Pt.4a
Chapter 12: Welcome To The Hood pt.4b
Chapter 13: A Nymph's Desires
Chapter 14: Roles Reverse
Chapter 15: Amici Con Benefici
Chapter 16: Mr. Gotti
Chapter 17: Eating Out
Chapter 18: The Wrath
Chapter 19: Graduation
Chapter 20: Rain Down On Me (Filler/Transition)
..... It's Impossible To Return (The Official Part Two Of OYGH)
Chapter 21: Missing You
Chapter 22: Cali Or Bust
Chapter 24: Sweet Like Candy
Chapter 25: And Boom Goes The Dynamite...
Chapter 26: Dafuq?
Chapter 27: The Ex Games
Chapter 28: Prove It
Chapter 29: Fight Night
Chapter 30: Let's Get Physical
Chapter 31: ROUND 2 !
Chapter 32: Runways and Run-Aways (Filler)
Chapter 33: Progress
Chapter 34: Letting Go (Filler)
Chapter 35: Begin Again pt. 1
Chapter 36: Begin Again pt.2
Heads Up!
Chapter 37: Cherry Poppin' (minus the sex scene)
Chapter 38: Suprise, Bitch. pt.1
Chapter 39: Surprise, Bitch pt.2 (cliffy >:})
Chapter 40: The Beginning Of The End pt.1 of 3
Chapter 41: The Beginning Of The End pt.2 of 3
Chapter 42: The Beginning Of The End pt.3 of 3
Chapter 43: The End
Author's Note - Thoughts & Character Breakdowns
Epilogue

Chapter 23: Getting It Honest

31.3K 762 115
By RavenJM

Sire POV:

I smiled as I watched Kyra roll her luggage in my direction. It was almost like she walked in slow motion as I watched her hips sway from side to side and her long, auburn-colored  ponytail swing in the same exact rythm. She held a small smirk on her beautiful face and her eyes zeroed in on mine, making me feel like I was the only thing in this crowded Los Angeles airport that mattered to her. Her stride was thick with confidence, something that I took notice of from the very moment I laid eyes on her. Kyra was cocky, and she had a right to be, but just as much as she was cocky, she was sweet. It just took the right person to bring that sweetness out of her. I felt like I was one of those people. The only problem was, she knows I am so she tries even harder to suppress it. I had a strong suspicion that she saw that side of her as weakness. If only she knew that it was the exact reason that caused me to fall in love with her.

"You know, I was supposed to meet a guy friend here but. . . he isn't half as sexy as you." she said to me. My grin grew wider.

"Is that right? Well maybe you should ditch him and chill with me. I'm sure he won't mind." I replied. She let go of her suitcase and stepped closer to me. We were so damn close, I could smell the fruit-scented shampoo she used in her hair. Her body heat radiated off of her and spread all over my front, makin it hard for me to control my member. She knew what she was doin to me. I'd told her a million times that just her essence was enough to get me aroused.

"Hmm. . ." she responded, sounding as if she was hesitant in taking my offer. "I don't know. I kinda miss him. Maybe I should just take your number for now." she said, holding her hand out in front of her for my phone. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into me, not being able to control the urge I had to feel her soft, rose-petal like lips on mine. I kissed her like I was attempting to drink the oxygen from her lungs. Our tongues beat each other up like arch nemesis before we pulled apart from each other, me slightly in a daze and her breathless.

"Well hello to you too, Sire." she replied, dropping her act and smiling at me. I pecked her lips again.

"How was your flight, ma?" I asked her before I grabbed hold of her suitcase and lead both her and it out of the airport. She shrugged.

"Long as hell but shit, I didn't mind. First class is basically a hotel in the sky. Even though I don't feel comfortable about the obscene amount you paid for the upgrade, thank you so much, SK." she said, calling me by the nickname she developed from my initials. I smiled and nodded, proud of myself for getting her a first class ticket instead of a coach ticket. Obviously, it paid off.

"You're more than welcome. I missed your mean ass." I said, gaining a mock-offended look from her.

"I am not mean! I'm just blunt." she said. I looked over at her and she stuck her tongue out at me. I chuckled and continued walking. We reached the front entrance and instantly flashes went off in our faces. 'Fuck.' I thought to myself.

"Sire, why the fuck are these strangers taking pictures of me?!" she demanded. I pulled her behind me and did my best to sheild her. As we walked, they asked me questions.

"Who's the girl, Sire?"

"Is she just a friend or do you see wedding bells?"

"Where has she been while you've been here?"

"How old is she? Did she graduate with you?"

"What's her name?"

"None of your damn business!" yelled Kyra. The paparazzos laughed.

"They're paparazzi. Just keep your head down and follow me." I said. She did as told and my bodyguard, Big Moe, pushed his way through the dozen or so paparazzis to guide us to the waiting town car that would take us to her hotel. Once we were in the car, Big Moe moved his big frame quickly to get to the driver's seat and drive away.

"Damn, Sire. You're a celebrity now?" she asked.

"I guess you could say that." I replied. I watched her face as she thought about what I had just informed her.

"So. . . I'm guessing this means that I have to act a certain way in public? Which means that we probably shouldn't have kissed like that inside the airport?" she asked.

"No. Nothing as trivial as fame will ever make me stop kissing you the way I always do, no matter who's looking." I said and placed my hand on her face, kissing her with just as much passion as before. After a minute we pulled apart and I took notice of the satisfied smile on her face.

"It does however mean that people will assume me and you are together." I said. I watched her face carefully. Although claiming her as my girlfriend would make me the happiest man in the world, I knew how Kyra felt about relationships. And that wasn't too accepting.

"As long as you don't hold me to those assumptions, we don't have a problem." she replied. I nodded and she sat back, directing her attention outside of the car window. I faced forward, in thought. I knew she felt the same for me as I did for her but, as I explained earlier, she's too afraid to admit any kind of "sweet" or tender emotion because it makes her feel weak. But this summer, I was making it my mission to make sure that Kyra was mine. I had my heart set on the fact that I could see her as my future wife and the mother of my kids. In my eyes, this was just a phase. And once she finally grows out of it and stops being so scared to love, I'll be the one to penetrate her heart.

For now though, I had to operate on her terms.

 **

I sat in my studio, mixing tracks, trying to get some shit together for the first official business meeting I had with this new artist. He reminded me of myself in the way that he seemed passionate about his music. He knew how hard it was to make it into the industry and stay here and so we agreed on some shit. He was cool peoples too. I haven't really gotten to know him on a personal level but he seem pretty cool. The thing is, he seem like one of those niggas that's been brainwashed with the idea that fuckin as many females as possible is what makes a man, a man. I never understood why niggas always wanna fuck anything with a fat ass and a decent face. But maybe it's the way I was raised. My parents have been married since age 16 and they've always instilled in me and my brothers and sisters that getting married to somebody you love and making a family with that person should be one of, if not the most imporant, priorities in our life. I'm the baby of 12 and we are all a year apart except for the two sets of twins. Being a family man is literally in my blood. My oldest brother had his first child at 18 and now has 7 kids and my sister who is only a year older than me, is married with 3 kids and pregnant with twins. By my family's standards, I'm the odd one out. My parents have been pressuring me ever since I got out of high school to find someone to settle down with. I've been looking and I've had my fair share of girls who I thought was the one, but none of them compare to Kyra. I never pictured them being my wife and the person I spent the rest of my life with like I do with Kyra. I swear sometimes I have dreams about us being married with a house full of kids and her tummy big with even more kids. Triplets. That might seem crazy but, that's what I want with her. I want to make Kyra the number one important person in my life. I guess I'm being stupid though because that's the last thing she wants on earth right now, but I want her. I can't help the way I feel. If I could turn off the emotions I have for her I would just for the simple fact that I know they aren't reciprocated, but I can't. I love this girl and there isn't anything I can do about it. It's so unfair.

I continued playing with my soundboard until the door opened and Kyra walked in with a smile on her face and my coffee in her hand. For a second, time slowed and I imagined her bringing me coffee like this every morning for the rest of my life. That image brought joy to my heart. Pure joy. Time returned to normal and she approached me, gently handing me the coffee mug and sliding onto my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. The scent of her perfume and that same fruit-scented shampoo flowed into my nostrils and caused me to feel dazed before I sat the mug on top of the table then reached up and kissed her lips softly. Her lips tasted like vanila cream and maple syrup. I had made her pancakes this morning and before she woke up, I put them on a tray and brought them into the bedroom of her hotel suite,  giving her a breakfast in bed. I kissed her body until she woke up and when she did, the smile that I had come to live for appeared as she looked at what I had done for her. We kissed for a while and then I helped her, or rather, watched her get cleaned up and dressed before she ate. I told her we had to come to the studio so I could have my meeting. She was understanding about it and she's been chillin with me all morning. I told her if she wanted to, I'd give her some money so she could go shopping while I was workin but, she declined. Yet another reason I loved this girl. She never wanted me to take her shopping or even buy her anything. Half of it was because she made her own clothes and the other half was because she didn't like takin money from me. I had to get used to that too when we first met. I was so used to females wantin me for not only dick but for money, but Kyra made it clear that she didn't want either one of those. I swear she was unlike any girl I'd ever been with or even met.

"When does your meeting start?" she asked me. I traced the zig-zag pattern on her white and black jeans and laid my head on her chest.

"It starts at 12:30 but I came in early to finsh some shit for another client." I replied. She sat up straight.

"Am I distracting you from your work? I'm sorry." she said, genuinely apologetic. I chuckled and pulled her in closer to me.

"Babe, you're fine. I'm pretty much done now anyways." I replied. She relaxed and laid her head on top of mine.

"Who's this client that's comin for this meeting? Anybody I heard of before?" she asked. She played with the watch on my wrist, tracing the round edges of the face.

"Nah, I don't think so. He's just breakin into the industry. Matter of fact, we're gonna work on the tracks for his first official album today." I said.

"What's his name?" she asked. An eery feeling washed over me as I slowly said his name.

"He calls himself Romeo or Young Romeo. Somethin like that." I said. She stiffened instanly and clutched my wrist tightly.

"What did you say his name was?" she asked, all emotion drained from her voice.

"I think it's Romeo. Why, what's wrong?" I asked her. I lifted my head and looked her in the eye. As soon as we made eye contact she kept her face nuetral, makin sure not to show any emotion.

"Oh." was her only reply but I could tell that she had somethin on her mind. Kyra could never hide anything from me. Even in the moments when she thought she concealed her emotions most, I always knew somethin was up with her. This was one of those moments.

"Kyra, stop lyin. What's wrong? And if you say nothin, I'm sendin you back to Ohio. I'm not even jokin and you know it." I said, seriousness in my voice. She glared at me before she sighed.

"Alright, fine. . .  You just reminded me of somebody I used to be involved with, somebody with a name similar to that but. . . His name wasn't Romeo. It was RJ." she said. I bit the flesh of my bottom lip in jealously. Just the thought of another nigga bein anywhere near her made me sick. As far as I knew, Kyra had never had sex before, another reason why I loved her, seeing as females are straight hoes these days, and she had never truly been in love. Or had she?

"Did you love him? Is he the reason why you hate relationships?" I asked her. I might have been askin her about somethin that wasn't my business but I had to know. I had to know what this nigga did to her in order to make her dismiss the idea of love altogether. Bastard.

"He is responsible for the reason why I hate relationships but I never loved him. He gave me my first sexual experience and, though we never had sex, he had this command over my body that was so strong. It was like he knew how to turn me on with just a glance. But that wasn't just it. We had this sort of fucked up relationship. Not necessarily boyfriend and girlfriend but, close to that, just without the commitment part. And it was perfect like that. It was perfect for us. He was my best friend who just so happened to give me head every other day and vice versa. We were real close. But one day, he just left me hangin, when I needed him most, so I cut off all ties with him. He introduced me to sex without emotions. From that point on, I was strictly interested in sex, not a relationship." she explained. I nodded.

"So basically, it was like how we are now." I said. She looked thoughtful for a second before responding.

"I guess you could say that, except with him, he never wanted anything more than what we had established in the beginning. With you, you always try and move things forward. It's irritating at times but, I think maybe one day, under the right circumstances, we might be able to try this thing seriously. Not now, or even any time soon but. . . . one day. I really think you'll make me believe in love again one day. You already bviously care about me a lot right now. Maybe in six years you'll get lucky and steal my heart." she said, smiling down at me. I smiled up at her, rubbing her cheek with my thumb.

"I ain't waitin for six years to make you mine, Kyra. I'm givin you time to figure yourself out, but I'm already in the process of tryin to make you mine. I wish your stubborn ass would stop resistin, though." I said, and began tickling her. She chuckled as she jerked her body to get away from my wiggling fingers. I laughed at her and stopped, wrapping her up in my arms and kissing her on the lips.

"Well ain't nothin to worry about. I'm almost certain his name isn't RJ. Besides, the guy you described ain't got shit on me. I'll make you wet just by walkin into the room." I said, my lips still on top of hers.

"You ain't never lied." she replied, placing her hands on my face and deepening our kiss.

***

Me and Kyra were chillin in my studio, her dancin to a beat that I had just finished makin and me watching her in amusement. She said that it had a old school feel to it that just made her wanna dance. I smiled in amusement as she did a bunch of old school dances. Kyra was a phenomenal dancer. You could tell she knew exactly what she was doin. I was waitin for my meeting to start but dude was late so I was just kickin it wit Kyra until he got here. I changed up the music from the beat I'd made to a real slow beat. She stopped doin her old school dances and turned to me with a smirk on her face. I raised my eyebrow at her as she walked towards me in a sultry manner. Her hips switched as her eyes stayed locked on mine and she grabbed the front of my short, pulling me up to her. Licked my face and bit my ear before dropping me back into my chair. She instantly straddled my lap and began giving me a lap dance.

"Kyra, you're such a freak." I commented, watching her roll her hips and trying to control my hardening member as she worked all the blood in my body into one spot. I was so hard, I could feel myself begin to throb.

"You act like you didn't know this already." she said, kissing my neck and biting every so often. My hands traveled over her round ass, gripping her hard and pushing her into me more. I kissed her neck as she sucked and bit on mine, all the while grinding her hips into me. She was dry-humping me.

"Kyra, you're being unfair. You get me all hard and then you never satisfy my needs. I get horny too when we do this shit." I said. I never pressured Kyra to have sex with me, or even give me head. I didn't even wanna have sex until we were together officially and as far as giving head, I was happy do that for her because I could tell she liked it. But I was startin to get fed up with just hand-jobs. I didn't exactly expect her to suck my dick but shit, it would've been nice at leat every once in a while. She stopped kissin me and looked me in the eye.

"Are you sayin that you want me to give you head?" she asked. I looked at her. I didn't wanna piss her off, nor did I want her to feel obligated to do anything she didn't wanna do, but at the same time, I had needs just like she did.

"If you're willing to." I replied cautiously. She stared at me for a second, thoughtfully. After a minute she smiled.

"Okay. But not here. Later, tonight after dinner, and you do me first." she said. I grinned at her. I couldn't believe she was so accepting of it. I half expected her to punch me in the face and scream my head off.

"Seriously?" I asked her. She licked her lips seductively.

"Sire, let's just say that you haven't truly realized how much of a freak I am. . . but you'll get a glimpse tonight." she said. If I didn't love this girl enough before, I sure as hell loved the shit out of her now. I kissed her, deeply, making sure she could feel my yearning for her in her toes. She moaned into my mouth, makin me kiss her even harder. I swear to God I couldn't wait for tonight.

A knock on my studio door caused us to pull apart from the passionate embrace we were tangled up in and I looked towards the door. I saw the girl from the front desk out in the hallway. I waved her in and she stepped into the studio, the smile on her face faltering a second when she saw Kyra straddling my lap and my hands firmly gripping her ass. She quickly recovered and spoke.

"Your 12:30 appointment is here, Mr. Kelly." she informed me. I nodded and gently helped Kyra off of my lap.

"Send him in." I said. She nodded and left as quickly as she came.

"Lemme guess, you're kicking me out." she said jokingly.

"Unfortunately. It's just that I gotta be as professional as possible in my meetings and I won't be able to concentrate with your freaky ass tempting me." I said. She smirked.

"I understand. Handle your business. I'll just kick it in the breakroom. Come and get me when you want to play again." she said and winked at me before she kissed my forehead and waved bye, disappearing through the studio door. I smiled to myself. I couldn't help but feel like someday very soon, I'd be able to call her mine. I didn't know just how that'd happen yet, but I knew some twist of fate was gonna lead her to me and I was gonna make it my duty to be waiting with open arms.

A few moments later, the girl from the front desk returned with my 12:30 client behind her.

"Rome! Good to see you, man." I said with a smile, putting out my hand for him to dap. He smiled but his smile didn't reach his eyes.

"You too, man. Hey, who was that who just left outta here?" he asked. My smile vanished.

"My girl. Why?" I asked, all the friendliness that was once all over my voice, now completely gone.

"Oh, my bad. I was just askin cuz she dresses real different. Her swagg is pretty dope." he commented. I lightened up a bit, takin a deep breath and regaining my composure.

"Oh, thanks. Yeah, she's different from a lot of females. Her swagg is just one of the many things that make her stand out. But enough about her. Let's talk about this album."  I said, changin the subject. Discussin Kyra with another nigga wasn't somethin I was too fond of doin. Me and her business was exactly that. Me and her business.

"Yeah, let's do that. I wanted to hear what you came up with for the first track." he said. I nodded and we sat down. I played the track and waited for him to tell me what he thought. I pressed play and after a minute, he nodded his head and looked over at me with a smile.

"This is dope as fuck, bruh. You gotta teach me how to do this one day." he said. I shook my head and smiled.

"If I teach you how to be as dope as me, Imma have to kill you, my dude." I said. He chuckled and we continued to nod our heads to possibly one of the dopest beats I had ever made.

I love Kyra to death but music is my first love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.6K 29
Keenon "YG" Jackson born and raised in Compton California. His father was no where to be found so its just him and his mom. Growing up the only fathe...
22 0 11
Young, beautiful, wealthy and wed to a husband who is emerging at the top of the Real Estate Market in their area, London James seemed to have it all...
62.7K 3.1K 34
𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧-Snake or someone who's fake. The world has rules but all Shy wanted to do was play by her own rules and finish her last quarter of college...
162 25 19
Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyone else. For three years she's admired hi...