Crazy BFF's

By itznehaa

Friends like family.... A saga of friendship,love, competition and adventures. Peep in to know More

CAST - 1
CAST - 2
Dosto Ki Yaad
The Mentors
The Miracle!!
The Reunion
The Game
The Proposal !!
The Decision
The Sleepless Night - 1
Sleepless Night - 2
Mission!!
Plan starts!!
Note
First Lecture
The Punishment!
Food Sharing!
Misunderstanding!
The New Couples
Sick!
Team Royal Flyers!
The Competition Starts!
Replacement!
Note
Win!
Romance!
Good-byes!
Packing!
Not an update
Journey!
You!
Nightmare?
Rains!
Poor Avu!
Riddle 1!
Finally!!
Vastra Haveli!
In Danger!
Fight for love!
Assumptions!
Help?
Winner!
Important
Epilogue
New story!

Freshers Party!

3K 236 41
By itznehaa

Everyone was ready . The girls and boys were in their respective rooms.The girls were giving finishing touch ups.Vaishu was also getting ready there itself.

Avu: Wow!! Guys tum sab log kitne beautiful dikh rahe ho.

Aashu: Vo toh hum hai hi😎

Vaishu: Avu Yaar! Enough with it. Tu kab se humara makeup aur hair style karne mein lagi hai! Tu khud kab taiyar hogi?

Janu: Haa Avu, tera jaane Ka man Nahi hai kya?

Before Avu could say something all the boys arrived in the room.

Jai: Woww! Girls you all are looking fire 🔥🔥

Janu: Boys tumlog bhi sab dashing lag rahe ho

Abhi: Ab sab ka compliments lena dena hogaya ho toh chale ab great hall mein party shuru hone wali hogi.

Sid was looking here and there for Avu, excited to see her look,but when he saw that she was still in her night dress he wanted to ask her the reason but he decided against it. However he was praying that someone else would surely ask her.

Raj: Aree lekin Avu ,tu abhi tak ready nahi hui?

Rimi: Dekh na Raj, kabse humari help kiye ja rahi hai ready hone mein. Khud pata nahi kab taiyar hogi.

Sid was waiting for her answer

Avu: Rimi yaar! Maine pehle hi bola na main party mein Nahi aa rahi.

Abhi: Avu! Tu kyu nahi aa rahi party mein.

Avu: Bhaiyya vo I am not feeling well.

Aashu: Agar tu Nahi aayi na toh main nahi jaungi.

Raj: Tab toh main bhi nahi jaaunga

Rimi: Ek min! Aashu nahi aayegi toh Raj tum bhi nahi aaoge,ye kya logic hai Bhai😰

Raj: Umm vo... Maine ye kab kaha ke Aashu ke wajah se nahi jaunga,main isliye nahi jaaunga kyuki Avu nahi jaayegi 😅

Avu: Chup!Sab chup!!😬Kya laga ke rakha hai ye sab. Thik hai baba main aaungi. Tum log jao,main thodi Der mein ready ho Kar aati hu.

Vaishu: That's like my Avu😘Tum sab log jao main iski help karke aati hu.

Abhi: Vaishu...Tum chalo na...😔Avu ki madat Sid Kar dega.

Avu: Bhaiyya..😮Sid kya madat karega, main khud ready ho jaungi.

Abhi: Jo madat lagegi..

And without even giving her or Sid any chance to speak ,all of them ran away leaving them alone.

Avu: Umm...Sid tum jaa sakte ho I'll manage!

Sid: No problem,vaise bhi sab chale gaye na toh hum Saath mein jayenge. It won't be safe ke tum akele jaogi.

Avu: Ye college hai! It's safe

Sid: Tabhi bhi, now get ready

Avu: Okay.

And Sid sat on Rimi's bed and Avu took the dress and went to change.

Avu's POV

Yaar!! Mujhe nahi jaana hai😭 lekin baaki sab ke wajah se jaana padega. Main isliye nahi jaana chahti hu kyuki, I can't see Rosho and Sid together anymore. Main bhale hi bahar se strong dikhau Apne aap ko but the fact is that jab bhi main in dono ko Saath dekhti hu toh it breaks my heart💔💔
But main ye bhi Nahi chahti ki mere wajah se baaki sab bhi naa jaaye! So I quickly took my dress and wore it and went outside to do a bit of makeup.

End of POV

Avu came out wearing her red party dress and Sid was amazed by her beauty. He just couldn't control himself so he started singing songs while she was doing a bit of makeup.

Avu thought that Sid was singing all these songs for her. So she was smiling from inside but she didn't show that on her face.

Just when she finished doing her makeup Rosho came there.

Rosho: Avu,Sid hogaya ho toh chale? Sab wait Kar rahe hai.

Avu: Haa chalo.

Everyone is standing in the great hall together. Just then a man who they assume as a teacher approaches them.

Man: Good evening students! If I am not mistaken you are Team Crazy BFF'S?

Abhi: Yes Sir!

Man: So let me introduce myself, I am Shyam Sir. I am the teacher incharge of your team.

Everybody: Nice to meet you Sir.

Just then the principal starts speaking.

Principal: Hello and good evening to all. I hope you enjoy the party. But there's something else I would like to inform you. The day after tomorrow the first competition will take place.

Everyone started whispering among themselves.

Principal: I know you all might be eager to know what the competition is about but.....I am not going to inform you that , you'll get to know that on the spot. Your teachers will inform you the rest of the rules and regulations and now you may enjoy the party!

Everybody was standing when the music started indicating couple dance.

Jai and Reem were the first to reach the dance floor and they started dancing intimately.

Abhi and Vaishu joined them.

Sid: Vaise Rosho you know tum bohot beautiful lag rahi ho aaj,maine toh tumhare liye gaane bhi soch liye

Rosho: Ohh sacchi!! That's so cute😍

Avu's smile faded upon hearing this,she was expecting that to be for her,but it was for Rosho.

Then Rosho asked Sid for a dance and he happily went with her.

Aashu and Raj weren't dancing . They were standing in a corner and talking about something.

Author's reaction: Not talking but romancing 😋

Janu and Fais were just standing looking here and there awkwardly both thinking about what will happen in the garden.

Meanwhile Vishu asked Anu for a dance and she happily agreed.

Now Bhavu was just watching Sid and Rosho dancing and his anger and uneasiness was increasing every minute.

Avu couldn't bear it anymore so she went away from there.

***

After sometime the party ended

Author's reaction: The real party starts😉

Everyone started departing towards their dormitories

Bhavu was the first to reach the dome. He quickly hid himself behind a pillar.

Aashu went and stood near a tree .

Fais was standing near the fountain.

Just then Raj came and found Aashu standing near the tree so he went to her.

Janu also came searching for Fais and found him near the fountain.

Note: Both couples do not know about others presence.

Meanwhile Sid already reached the dome and was waiting for ......

That's all for now

Who is Sid waiting for? Guess!

Will Fais be able to propose Janu?

Where did Avu go?

I am not totally satisfied with this chap
Pls give genuine views about it
But the next is gonna be a dhamaka
Especially for Sidneetians😉

Vote and comment

Till then bye

-NEHA
😘 Lots of love 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 303 34
BFFS
55K 6K 44
Graphics credits: @mwahbitchkriti Three best friends since they were in diapers. They can give and take life for each other. There heart resides in e...
368K 30.2K 200
#ccccxgayu #sidneet Hello Sidneetians.....💖💖💖 I am back with another interesting story. Being rivals of each other doesn't mean that they can't...
92.8K 8.6K 49
A story of complicated friends who hide things from each other....Have many secrets in their hearts....They show their hard side to each other hiding...