Addiction | Jimin ✓

Oleh azurenights

[ FEATURED ON WATTPAD APP PREVIEW ] "You kissed me like an alcoholic taking their last drink." When you are a... Lebih Banyak

Foreword
Copyrights
A/N
Cast
About Addiction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Final : Epilogue
Final Note + Answers

Chapter Thirty Two

31K 1.5K 1.3K
Oleh azurenights

"Silence speaks a thousand words."

● ● ●

31.
FULL OF SURPRISES

The next morning I woke up to the sounds of knock at the door of my bedroom. With a yawn, I sat up straighter on the bed. Rubbing my eyes, I looked around the room to notice that I was in an unfamiliar place. Panic bubbled inside my chest. I hurriedly left the bed.

Where am I?

My thoughts were interrupted by another knock, and the sound of door opening had my heart plummeting. My heartbeat calmed down as soon as I saw Jimin's head poke inside, a beautiful smile on his face, which turned into a mischievous smirk as he gave me a once-over.

He raised an eyebrow, whistled lowly. "Wow. You look hot with your had-a-wild-night hair. I'm loving the look. And my shirt looks better on you," he said, and winked.

My eyes widened as the events of last night came rushing to my mind.

My mother's unexpected call, telling each other our life stories, Jimin confessing, and then... Heat spread across my face and neck as I noticed that my legs were bare and I was only wearing a black tee shirt that reached my upper thigh.

Jimin and I... No wonder why I feel sore down there.

"Y-you... I..." I stuttered, unable to form a coherent sentence.

Everything was so unexpected and overwhelming. My hormones and emotions had took over my body last night and made me do something I never thought I'd have done with Jimin. Yes, the sexual tension between us was too thick that it was almost suffocating. But with Jimin saying that he liked me, it all was so surreal. And I didn't regret it. But still, I was blushing and looking like a tomato in front of Jimin.

"What are you trying to say, baby?" He asked.

And that was my cue to blush even more, if that was even possible. Upon hearing the word come out of his mouth, my stomach fluttered.

The door was wide open now and he was leaning against the wall, his arms folded across his chest, his arm muscles tightened against the tight full sleeves shirt.

I averted my gaze, looking anywhere but him.

"I...uh... Nothing."

I played with the hem of the shirt, a nervous habit.

"Well, then, I must say..." Jimin trailed off.

I looked up to see him walking towards me. My heart sped up a bit with each step he took, as I took a step back, matching his pace.

The mischievous glint was back in his dark eyes, a beautiful but deadly smile on his plump lips, his mouth so inviting. I remembered how my lips molded his perfectly, how his soft lips felt against mine, how his kisses were intoxicating.

My thoughts were interrupted as the back of my legs hit the bed and I fell back on the bed with a light thud, my ㅡ Jimin's shirt riding up my thighs.

A gasp escaped my mouth.

Jimin hovered over my body, his weight supported by his hands on either side of my shoulders. His face was close, too close. And I hoped that he couldn't smell my morning breath because that'd be an embarrassing disaster.

I looked directly into his mysterious eyes. The guards that used to be so up high were considerably lower now and it made me so happy that he let me see the real and vulnerable Jimin who was so opposite to cold and arrogant Jimin.

My breath got caught in my lungs as he lowered his face and placed a very light, feathery kiss on the tip of my nose. My eyes fluttered shut.

Soon his warm, soft lips moved to my jaw, making my stomach do a somersault and that deep, delicious clench to surface in my belly again. From my jaw, his lips made their way to my neck, slowly and sensually, making me clench my fists on both sides. Each kiss was lighter than the one before, but with more tingling on my skin.

I almost moaned as he gently sucked the side of my neck, and, then, in a flash, his touch vanished and I groaned, my eyes opening to look at his amused ones.

I rolled my eyes, as a smirk made its way to his lips.

I put my hands on his firm chest, slithering slowly to his neck. With a swift motion, I pulled him towards the bed, changing our positions so that he was lying on his back and I was straddling his waist.

His eyes were wide and it was my turn to smirk.

Two can play the game, Mister Jimin.

His hands were on my waist, and my skin felt warm despite being covered by the shirt.

I leaned down, not saying a word. I still hadn't brushed and I definitely didn't want to ruin the moment. As I leaned down, I noticed Jimin's gaze avert to my chest, as the shirt rode down, exposing my cleavage (which wasn't that much but looked fuller due to leaning down). He gulped and looked up at my lips, licking his lips.

I leaned closer to his mouth. His eyes closed. But instead of letting my lips touch his, I teased him by placing a light kiss at the corner of his mouth, moving to his sharp-as-knife jaw, to his sexy neck. The best place to mark Jimin was his sexy neck.

As I nibbled and sucked on his neck, leaving purple-pink hickeys on his neck, he let out a deep, husky groan, his hands tightening around my waist. The adrenaline inside my body excited my nerves. It made me feel alive to see Jimin have such a reaction to my touch.

I stopped as soon as I heard the sensual sound escape his mouth and felt something poke my legs. Jimin had a damn boner.

Amused, I sat up a bit straighter, still straddling his waist though. Jimin's grip on my waist vanished and he ran a hand over his face, still lying on the bed.

As his eyes opened, I leaned down a bit again, purposefully showing the chest area and I was succeeding as his gaze averted towards it and then back up at my eyes again.

Taking a deep breath, he sat up on the bed, adjusting me on his lap.

"Don't start something you can't finish, Eun Hee," he said, his voice raspy and strained.

My eyes widened as he slipped his hand behind my neck, arching it to side so he could've better access and planted a kiss, just underneath my ear. My sensitive point. I could feel the throbbing in between my legs and the warmth spreading across my body.

My eyes closed and a moan escaped my lips and Jimin's lips worked their enchanting magic on my neck, forming a hickey.

It was my turn to groan in protest as his lips weren't on my skin anymore.

I opened my eyes and he was smirking.

I rolled my eyes.

Both of us were turned on, but we couldn't do anything about it. Not right now. So Jimin laid me down on the bed and stood up, looking at me with his mischievous and hooded eyes.

And he was hovering over me again.

His hand reached my thigh and my body stiffened at his touch. He smirked upon noticing my reaction. His hand moved further up the thigh, as my breath hitched. He leaned down, next to my ear.

"Don't start what you can't complete, babe."

And with that, he pulled down the shirt that had rode up my thigh, covering half of my thighs.

I was still shell shocked as he reached the door.

I heard the sound of door opening and then Jimin's amused voice.

"Oh. I didn't know you were so great in bed, miss Eun Hee."

Saying that, he walked out, shutting the door behind him.

My heart was beating so fast at his both actions and words. I put a pillow over my mouth and screamed into it.

What just happened?

. . .

As I walked out of the room after taking a bath and changing into a simple white tee shirt and blue jeans. The events from before still fresh in my mind.

The delicious smell of pancakes wafted though the air as I walked into the lounge and into the open kitchen. I noticed Jimin in front of the stove, his back towards me.

I cleared my throat.

Jimin turned around, a smile lighting up his beautiful features.

"What are you making?" I asked, even though I know the answer.

I just didn't want any awkwardness between us.

"Pancakes."

"You know how to make 'em?" I asked, teasingly.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"No, I don't. I'm just experimenting," he said.

"No way. You're experimenting?" I asked, sitting on the counter next to the stove to watch Jimin cook. It was a very, very rare sight. Once in a blue moon thing. Jimin looked extremely handsome and husband material with the apron wrapped around his waist, his sleeves rolled up, exposing his veiny arms and hands.

"Obviously not. I know how to cook," he said.

"Oh."

"You thought I don't know how to cook?" He asked, putting a pancake in the plate and handing it to me, all his attention on me now.

I smiled sheepishly.

"I'm just surprised."

"Well, then be prepared, babe. I'm full of surprises." He smirked, removing the apron, leaning forward and pecking my lips lightly, rendering me speechless.

He chuckled at my reaction.

"Cat got your tongue?" He asked, holding out his hand for me to take.

I put my hand in his, sliding down the counter. Picking up the plate, I rolled my eyes. My hand was still in his hand as we made out of the kitchen and to the couches in the lounge.

"Shut up, Jimin."

"That's not a way to talk to your boss."

"Boss, my ass."

"Well, that's true..." He trailed off.

Heat creeped upon my cheeks.

"Shut up, Jimin."

I sat on the couch, while Jimin turned on the tv.

Sitting next to me, he picked up the remote control, flicking though the channels.

I took the bite of pancake and as the deliciousness hit my tastebuds, I moaned.

"This is so good, Jimin."

He chuckled. "That's what you screamed last night."

The pancake got stuck in my throat as I head his words. I started coughing.

"Oh shit. Wait. I'll bring the water."

Jimin stood up and hurried towards the kitchen to get water, whereas I was coughing and fanning my face with my hands to stop the blush spreading across them.

He came back with the glass of water and helped me drink it.

"Can't you eat like a normal person?" He asked.

"Can you stop making innuendos?" I retorted.

"No."

"Well, then I can't eat like a normal person either," I snapped.

"Touché."

We were quiet after that, eating the pancakes.

"These are better than Seo Woo's pancakes. You make the best pancakes ever. You have to teach me," I said.

Jimin leaned towards me and kissed me in the cheek. I froze.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just felt like it," he said, shrugging.

I nodded.

My eyes fell upon the tv as I took another bite of the pancake.

"There's nothing useful on tv," Jimin said, leaning back on the couch, a mug of tea in his hand.

"Can you change the channel please?" I asked, bored of the stupid documentary about turtles.

"Okay."

As Jimin flicked thought the channels, my eyes fell upon a very familiar scene on the news.

My eyes widened.

What the fuck?

I turned to look at Jimin, whose eyes had hardened, his guard back up.

Oh God, No. Not this again.

● ● ●

NOTE: Hello loves. Finally got time to write. I wasn't home the past three weeks, was travelling. So sorry for the long wait.

Anyways, I hope you liked it. It had a lot of #EunMin moments.

What are your thoughts about this chapter?

Love, Rose.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

735K 37.5K 23
In which Jimin is addicted to smoking and agrees to give up on one condition... That his childhood best friend and ultimate crush Y/N will give him a...
29.7K 1.5K 20
Toxic relationships can be addictive
376K 19.9K 96
All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image locked up in my mind where no one else o...
114K 5.2K 49
A sex addict and a virgin. What could go wrong? "I hate the way you think you can get whatever you want just because you're a smooth talker and you'...