Miss Park

By itsnotuptome

"This is all so wrong, Rosie" "I know... but I can't help myself" More

Introductions
Senior Year
Miss Park
Favourite
One Sugar Please
Café
5.58 am
From the window
Distraction
Lets Go
No Judgement
The Plan
Morning Stretch
No Jeans
Need some help?
Studying?
Inappropriate
We Can't
Stay
I Got You Coffee!
Painting
Are You Wearing Pyjamas?
Hey Mum
Revision
Baby
I'll Come Too!
Video Chat
Do you want to?
Come for a walk?
Do you like the beach?
Roller rink
Lisa finally wins a bet
Don't Lie
We Got Caught
Tutoring
Friday Night
Dinner Date
Five More Minutes
She's Rough
Butterfly Wings
Hold My Hand
Are you sure?
Good Morning
Alice
Nice Jacket
Red Lipstick
It Will Be Fun
It Will Be Fun (Part 2)
Party girl
Grandma
Just in time for lunch!
Now, Off To Class
Unknown
Shame
Does she?
What do we do?
Found her
Before he does
Can I have your number?
Received
I miss you already
I love her
It wasn't our fault
3 weeks
I'll see you soon!
Pure, Freeing, Comforting
I told you
Completely Numb
Red
It's Lisa
This is your fault
How did you find me?
Who is she?
I'm Sorry, Miss!
No, Stay
I'm leaving
Matching
A muffin and a coffee
The Only Exception
Restless
Chicken, anyone?
Volunteer
Who's going to tell?
Anytime
Warm Washcloth
I'm bored
I won't be long
Statement
Flowers
Always
Evie
I'm Sorry
Cleared
J & J
Visitor
Patience
First Official Date
What if?
Graduation
Hold My Hand (Version 2)
Miss Park mini series (smut)
New Story!
New Story!

Shall we?

6.3K 325 446
By itsnotuptome

We drove in a comfortable silence. Her eyes never left the road in front of her and she was a very concentrated driver. Every now and then she would drum her fingers on the steering wheel and move her head slightly to the music.

I couldn't help but glance at her every now and then, she didn't seem to notice my staring which was good for me. I couldn't help it. She looked damn good when she was driving.

I'm aware that I'm being creepy. But she's just so gorgeous. It's difficult to put into words how beautiful she is. Of course, her physical appearance is nothing short of perfect. Her flawless figure is accentuated by everything she wears. But it's her personality that really sets her apart. She's thoughtful and caring. She genuinely cares about her students, and I have never met anyone else who devotes so much time to them.

I was so preoccupied with admiring her sharp jawline that I didn't notice we'd already pulled into a parking space next to the café. She reached down to pop the clasp that held her seatbelt in place as I blinked a few times. The sound of her seatbelt being unfastened jolted me out of my trance.

"You good?" She was staring at me awkwardly, and I internally palmed myself. I was already doing a poor job of not allowing her to distract me. Her fault for being so damn cute though.

"Y-yes! I'm good... I'm good! Shall we go in?" What the fuck Lisa. Who says 'shall we' anymore!

She chuckles lightly and opens her door. "I guess we shall." She really emphasises the 'shall' and I know she's doing it to poke fun at me. But, I just sit and watch her hoist herself out of the car, wondering how she can be even more attractive when she's around cars. Like, usually I'd say she's cute with her pastel coloured clothing and light skin, but when she's in cars wearing black... she's fucking hot.

Like when she told us she has two names and I thought each name could bring on another personality. It was like her during class when she was all smiley was Chaeyoung. But, when she was driving and her jawline just looked so perfectly sculpted, that was Roseanne. God, this is killing me already and we haven't even entered the café yet. She slams the car door shut and I'm quick to follow in her lead.

How the hell does she walk so fast? I'm jogging after her like an idiot and my shoes are making such a large commotion on the wooden café floors that I'm sure people are looking at me. Although it wasn't very busy this afternoon. Only a few people here and there. An elderly lady sat near the door, a family with two children sat near the counter, and two middle-aged men sat in the lounge area near the side door.

Miss Park and I walk over to the table by the window; if it's free, we usually sit there with Jennie and Jisoo because it's larger and has more room for our books. "I'm going to go and get a coffee. Do you want anything?"

I pause for a few moments, but I'm not picky about my coffee. "Um... just get me whatever you're getting please. I'll pay you back."

"Lisa there's no need. It's just a coffee" She shakes her head and walks over to the counter. I keep an eye on her the entire time she's placing her order. Her back and side profiles are just as beautiful as her front. She was perfectly shaped, so delicate and beautiful.

I pull myself together and unzip my backpack so I can begin preparing the table for our study session. I take out my notepad, English novel, laptop, and pencil case before realising I've left no room for Miss Park's belongings. With an inward groan, I begin shuffling all of my belongings around to make room for her.

"It's okay Lisa, I've only got my laptop and a notepad. You don't have to leave that much room for me".

Her voice startles me yet again because I didn't notice her silently approaching the table with two coffees in her hands. I leap into the air and place my hand on my chest. "You're quite jumpy aren't you?" Now she's laughing at me. "Am I really that scary?"

"Terrifying"

"Good, now hopefully kids will follow my instructions" she replies with a playful tone and rolls her eyes dramatically which causes a chuckle from my end. She hands me my coffee and I take a sip. The cup has 'Lisa' with a little smiley face drawn next to it. But when I taste it I realise that its just my usual order?

"This is my usual order. How did you know?"

"Well I knew you were a regular customer here so I asked Jane what you usually order and she made it for you. But I asked her to draw the little smiley face on your cup. Thought you could do with a cute smile after a long day at school." She sets her cup on the table across from me and sits, her bare legs rubbing against mine.

"Oh! W-well, thank you" I'm stuttering. What an idiot.

"No problem cutie"

My face is turning bright red as I force my coffee down my throat, trying not to visibly choke. Cutie? Seriously? All I can do is smile back at her and change the subject to classwork. Otherwise, I'll continue to embarrass myself.

——————

"So the 13th chapter drops lots of hints, are you sure you can identify the first 3? Because that's really important for the assignment that I'm giving in 3 weeks."

We'd been at it for two hours and were still flying through these questions. She was very good at explaining things, and while I didn't actually need a whole lot of help, I was only here for her, I was actually learning a fair bit. But the entire time we were here did not feel like a tutoring session. I couldn't put it into words, but it felt as if we were both only pretending to be there for the sake of convenience or education.

She had left me to finish the last few chapter review questions about interpretation on my own while she went about her own business. For the last half hour or so, all that could be heard was the scratching of our pens on the paper, Miss Park's occasional singing, and the hitching of my breath every time I snuck a glance at her exposed neck.

Each time she hummed a tune or sang a line from a song, I strained to listen because as if that girl wasn't perfect enough, she could sing damn well too. As a kid I had singing and dancing lessons but her singing sounded like it was a natural talent, little imperfections that made it so nice.

I observed how her brow furrowed and her brown eyes skimmed across the pages in front of her. She looked adorable with her pen tucked between her lips as she focused on her reading.

My phone started ringing when I only had three questions left. I ignored it the first time because I didn't want to be rude and answer it while Miss Park was still sitting there. But when the phone rang again, I asked if I could answer it. "Yes, Lisa you can answer your phone. I'm not stopping you." She laughed slightly as I apologised and hit the green button.

"Hello?"

"Lisa! Oh my god, I need you!" It was Jisoo. And she sounded like she was panicking. From the muffles on the phone and Jisoo's shortness of breath, it sounds like she just got home after running from somewhere.

"Jisoo are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" I stand up out of my chair, beginning to panic that something bad has happened.

"No I'm not hurt. But I'm kind of freaking out and I really need you because I just realised something and I don't know how to deal with it!"

"Okay! I'll be there in like 15 minutes!" I hang up the phone and turned around to face Miss Park, who was staring at me with concerned eyes. But I sigh in relief that Jisoo is safe.

"Is everything alright?" She looks so worried. "Was that Jisoo?"

"Uh, yes it was. Miss, I know we've still got 20 minutes to go but would it be okay if we cut this session a little short? I promise it won't happen again."

She gets out of her chair and starts packing her belongings. "Yes, that's fine! She needs you, I understand. You finish packing away your things while I take back our cups then we'll be off"

I nod and quickly toss my notebook into my backpack, followed by my laptop, pencil case, and novel. I felt terrible for cutting the session short, but Jisoo needed me.

I sling my backpack over my shoulder and join her as she walks to her car. "So am I going to your house or Jisoo's house?"

Her pale fingers tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "Jisoo's house, please. She lives on Swan Avenue. House number 34."

"Oh, Jisoo lives aorund the same area as us as well?"

"Yeah, it's cool that we all live around the same area. Jennie too".

She shifts the car into drive, and we're soon speeding down the highway. Her gaze was fixed on the road ahead. My gaze, on the other hand, was fixed on her exposed thigh due to her dress riding up a little while she sat. I couldn't see her entire thigh, only half of it. That was enough to keep my attention for the entire ride to Jisoo's house. She had a small scar on it, and it looked old, like she had gotten it during her childhood. Images floated into my mind of a little girl falling off a bike or climbing a tree.

"This is it isn't it? Number 34?" She pulls into the driveway and I confirm that this is the right house. She puts the car in park and turns to face me. Her pulling on the handbrake and then flipping the hair out of her face did things to me. "Do you have a way of getting home after this?"

"My house is the next street across, so I can just walk. I'll be fine" I unclasp my seatbelt and open the door only a fraction.

"Are you sure? I can wait here if you need me to." Her face had a hint of worry etched into it.

"It's okay, I will probably be here a little while. But, thankyou".

She gives a quick nod and grips my hand which startled me but I'm doing my best to keep my cool when we thumb strokes the back of my hand.

"Well, be careful then. I'll see you on Monday?"

"Y-Yes! Monday" Now you just sound like a dickhead Lisa. She lets go of my hand and immediately I feel the absence and wish she would put it back. The butterflies in my stomach no longer fluttered.

"And you'll be up and ready for running Tuesday morning? I missed you yesterday morning when you couldn't make it".

I smile softly, touched that she noticed my absence so much. "I'll be there".

"Bye cutie"

As her car pulls out of the driveway, I give her a shy smile and wave. When she's gone, I remember why I'm at Jisoo's house and dash up the stairs to the front door.

The second I lift my fist to knock on the door, it is flung open and I'm pulled inside by my jacket. "Jesus Chu! What are you doing?"

"Come on! Up to my room! It's important!" The little brunette dashes up the stairs, leaving me trailing behind. When she enters her room, she locks the door and turns to face me, her normally pale face flushed with tears.

"Chu... what's going on?"

She appears almost desperate. It's as if she's been waiting to say what she's about to say to someone. She opens her mouth slowly and speaks quietly.

"Lisa, I think I'm gay."

I pull her into a hug and stroke the back of her head without hesitation. She bursts into tears and snuggles up against my chest. I hug her and wish that this hug could make everything better for her because I know from experience how difficult this all would have been for her.

"Aww, baby that's great! I'm so proud of you! You know that you should be proud of yourself right? You're so brave for telling me"

I cradle her petite frame and hug her tightly, even though I'm afraid if I hold her too hard she will break. She stops sobbing and sniffles into my chest as she catches her breath. She moves away from me to look at me, but she doesn't let me go.

"You still love me?"

"Jisoo! Of course, I still love you. I'm gay, you idiot." We both chuckle lightly. "But really, I couldn't be more proud of you." Her tears return, but I quickly wipe them away and pull her back into my chest, her head only coming up to and resting under my chin. "Do you want me to stay tonight?" I whisper into her hair.

"Yes please" Her voice is soft, and I run my hands down her back and hug her even tighter, refusing to let her go.

I drag her to the bed and pull back the covers. I climb into her bed, take off my shoes and jacket, and open my arms. She quickly settles into my embrace after she turns off the light and I simply hold her. Her tiny head rested on my chest, one arm wrapped around my waist, the other under her chin.

I take her hand in mine and intertwine her delicate fingers with mine, giving them a light squeeze to let her know I'm always there for her. She falls silent, and just as I thought she was falling asleep, she says:

"I think I like Jennie"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.2K 19
"She was my world"
419K 12.3K 31
one is a CEO, one is a person, just a person
3.2K 110 23
"Are you sure this is still okay?" both girls knowing they wanted more, but still chose to lie about how they really felt. "Of course, why wouldn't i...
39.6K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...