paisley and her brothers

GenGenetics

paisley, being a freshman? no problem...well that's what she thought. she is super excited to be in high sc... Еще

meet the hayes family
long year
freshmeat
what a day
rosy
tic tac toe
the text
movie time
getting ready
nathan and i
that night
job interview
Why
The Bus Ride
Unusual
updated character list
Blackmail
Amu Park
Punishment
Monitored
Basement
Cramps
McDonalds
character list #3
Rules
The Party
Waffles
Ice Cream Shop
Busted
Raina
The Dinner
Cramps (Ashers POV)
The Mall
Bianchi Siblings
Roadtrip
Hotel

kareoke disaster

9.2K 173 152
GenGenetics

WARNING
Before you read this, I would like to warn you that there will be some sensitive topics about abuse in this chapter. Please do NOT read on if you are sensitive to that topic.

———————————————————————-

"How are you Paisley?" Everleigh's sister asked, while slightly turning around, looking at me.

She was really pretty.

She looked like she was in her early 20s.

She had pretty blonde hair that stopped at her shoulders.

She had pretty eyes like Everleigh too.

"I'm good, and you?" I asked back.

"Pretty good. A little nervous for you guys though," She said.

I saw Everleigh roll her eyes.

"Savannah we're gooooood! I told you we'll text you if anything happens," Everleigh said.

"I know, I know but this is your first time being at a high school hangout spot, as a high schooler, and I'm sure it's Paisley's first time too right?" She said.

I nodded my head.

"Sav, we're fine," Everleigh said.

"Okayyy," Savannah said.

"By the way, you were totally flirting with Paisley's brother," Everleigh said giggling.

I smirked.

"Was not!" Savannah said, while keeping her eyes on the road.

"Was to!" Everleigh said teasingly.

"Okay, maybe a little, but I mean, he's cute!" Savannah said.

"Yuck!" I said.

"Well, he's your brother, so I sure hope you think that," you She said laughing.

Everleigh and I laughed.

"Sooo anyways," Everleigh said, "Are y'all gonna da-"

"Let's turn some music on shall we?!" Savannah said loudly, interrupting Everleigh.

Everleigh rolled her eyes.

I don't know how I would feel if Luke and Savannah started dating, or got into something. Luke doesn't have time for relationships, he has to focus on work and his siblings, not a girlfriend.

That sounded super selfish... and I hate that.

Savannah turned some music on and it was pretty loud.

We rode in the car for about 5 more minutes listening to the loud music and dancing, until we got to Karaoke Mania.

Everleigh's sister was super nice and fun, but the thought of her and Luke dating was still a no go.

Savannah stopped in front of the building and we got out.

"Bye girls, Ill be back at 11 to get y'all, have a blast!" She yelled as we got out of the car.

We both turned and waved as she drove off.

I was just outside and I could already hear music blasting and see people dancing through the windows.

While Everleigh and I were outside looking at this place, I got a buzz on my phone.

It was from the groupchat.

Luke: Oh, I forgot to mention, NO ALCOHOL!

This place had alcohol? 

I texted back.

Me: i didn't even know this place had alcohol.

Cooper: They dont sell it, but people sneak alcohol in somehow all the time.

Me: okay, i made it to karaoke mania btw.

After that I looked at the time, and then shoved my phone into my pocket.

It was 8:10, so we were a little late but it didn't really bother me much.

"You ready?" Everleigh asked.

"Yep!" I said excitedly.

Everleigh walked in and I followed.

When we walked in, there was A LOT of people in there.

It looked like a bit of everyone was in there.

Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, AND Freshman.

Even some older men.

Odd.

And quite scary actually. Older men being at a high school night club doesn't sit well with me at all.

I didn't see Jace but but I saw Dillion!

He was with a group of people talking.

I didn't wanna go and say hi in front of all those people, so I just followed Everleigh and decided that I would just say hi later.

We kept walking and then we found some tables to sit at.

While we were walking to the tables, I saw some guys look at me up and down smirking.

Even some older men.

Odd.

No not odd, that's fucking disgusting. I pulled my cardigan over my chest and gave them a dirty look.

I was not comfortable. I touched my pocket and made sure I had my phone, just in case I actually needed to call my brothers.

I also made sure I had Coopers sweatshirt, just in case I needed to cover myself up even more.

We reached the table and saw some other guys sitting at the table too.

They looked like upperclassmen.

As soon as we sat down, one looked at Everleigh and smiled.

She smiled back.

Some even looked at me and smiled but I ignored them.

After a while, Everleigh and the upperclassmen started to talk while I tried to look for Jace.

I couldn't see him anywhere.

As one of the upperclassmen continued to talk to Everleigh, I just put my head down because honestly, the music was too loud.

From Everleigh's sister blasting music, to this place blasting music, I had enough of music.

Everleigh then tapped my shoulder and asked if it was okay if she danced with the guy.

Great.

"Yeah okay sure!" I said, "Have fun" I said putting on the fakest smile.

She smiled and then left with him.

My expectations were way high for this place.

It was actually kind of boring.

I continued to keep my head down until I felt someone tap me. I looked up and it was Jace!

"Hey, Jace!" I said happy, I could finally talk to someone.

"Hey! I'm so glad you came," he said, hugging me.

He had his hair gelled back and he had on a buttoned up shirt with some jeans.

He looked at me up and down.

"You look great!" he said.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself," I said back.

He smiled.

"Wanna dance?" he asked holding out his hand.

"Well, sure," I said grabbing his hand.

He led me to the dance floor and we danced, having so much fun.

We then looked at all the different people singing and going up for some karaoke.

Soon karaoke was over and then music started playing again.

"Want some drinks?" Jace asked.

"Sure!" I said, "No alcohol though,"

"Okay, I got you," he said while nodding, "Stay here,"

I stood alone in the crowd waiting for him.

Then I felt a hand grab my butt.

I turned around and saw that it was an old man that didn't have a lot of hair.

What the actual hell?

"Get the fuck off of me you pervert," I yelled at him.

He laughed.

I then made my way to find someone I knew, or Jace because I was not comfortable being alone.

I needed to text my brothers.

I made my way around the hyped crowd looking for people I know.

If I couldn't find anyone, I would just have to end up going to the restroom and staying in there because this was not it.

I kept looking and looking and still couldn't find anyone I knew.

Where did everyone go?

I turned a corner and it was like a whole different part of the building.

This part was more chill, and not a lot of music blasting.

It looked like the people who were dragged to the party with their friends or didn't really want to be here, waited in here.

I kept walking to see if I found someone and eventually bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw that it was the grown ass fucking man that had squeezed my butt earlier.

Now that I had looked more in his face, he looked SUPER old and was wearing a brown ugly shirt.

"Hey," he said.

I tried to walk past him but he got in my way.

"Excuse me," I said.

"Wait a second," he said, just looking at me.

"Do you know how fucking old I am?" I asked.

"Do you know where you are?" he asked.

I looked around somehow I ended up in some huge ass room.

My ass should've just went to the bathroom. Why do I always get in mess dude.

I tried to run back to the main party area but he pulled me away from it.

"Get off me you fucking pervert,"

I pushed him off me.

He ran behind me and shut the door.

He locked the door.

"You're not going anywhere" he said, holding me back.

I tried to break away from him but he was too strong.

He pushed me on a hard surface and basically got on top of me.

I tried to break away, but it was no use.

I felt a tear slip through thinking that this was it, but I had to stay strong.

Then, I remembered what my brothers taught me if I ever got in a situation like this.

Punch them in that area.

And that's what I did.

I punched the old man in the private. With all my fucking nights

"Oh, you're gonna regret that bitch," The man said, groaning.

He groaned a little and his grip got loose and then I finally broke out of his grasp.

I ran to the door.

As soon as I put my hand on the handle, he grabbed my bun and pulled me back onto the hard surface.

Now, he slapped me and pulled my hair.

I screamed, and I wanted to cry but I couldn't, I couldn't cry because he would've assumed me as weak, and I'm not going down without a fight.

I was about to have a panic attack but I kept myself together, SURPRISINGLY.

He covered my mouth.

I bit his hand, which caused him wince in pain.

He took his hand off my mouth and I screamed, and then I kicked him off of me, in his private part.

I kicked him so hard that he fell on the ground.

He laid there in pain groaning, trying to get back up.

As I was running out, I saw a vase on the dresser and decided to throw it on him.

It shattered on him as he groaned some more.

I got up and ran to the door.

I ran out of that room.

I rushed down some hallways looking for the karaoke room and the main room.

As soon as I got in there, I tried to avoid any eye contact with people while trying to find a bathroom.

My face was hurting and my head was hurting.

While trying to find the bathroom, I spotted Dillion and accidentally made eye contact with him.

Oh, so when I was actually trying to find someone I knew earlier, I couldn't but all of a sudden I can now.

I looked away and ran around, still trying to find a bathroom.

Literally,  how hard is it to find a damn bathroom.

I finally  found a bathroom and ran in there, still in pain.

Thankfully and surprisingly, no one was in there.

There must've been two bathrooms, because no one was in this one and a place this big, should have at least two bathrooms.

I looked in the mirror at myself.

When I looked in the mirror, I wanted to cry.

My face wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but there was a really red bruise on my left eye. And I had a scratch on my right cheek.

My hair looked messy and all over the place.

I fixed my hair a little but, it still looked kinda messy.

I looked more closely at my hair and saw that my scalp was red.

My scalp was burning.

I looked so worn out.

What the hell was I supposed to tell my brothers.

Thank the fucking hell that man didn't do anything to me, but I still didn't know what to tell them.

They would not let me do anything ever again.

I kept looking in the mirror at myself until someone came in.

I hurried up and covered up the right side of my face.

It was Dillion.

I looked at him shocked, because he was in the girls bathroom, to what I had thought.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"I saw you and you look worried and in a rush. I was also curious as to why you went into the boys bathroom," He said pointing to the urinals.

I looked at the urinals and my face got red.

How the did I not see that....good thing no one was in there.

"Plus, you looked really sketchy," he said, "why are you covering your face?"

"No reason," I said.

"Take your hand off of your face," He said.

"No," I said making my way to the door.

He blocked my way out.

"I said take your hand off of your face," He said in a serious tone.

I stood there for a little while, then I slowly took my hands off of my face, revealing to him my red face.

As soon as I took my hand off of my face, his face got flushed with red.

His eyes widened.

"What the fuck happened?" He asked.

"Was it Ryan? If he fucking did that-"

Ryan was here? I didn't even see him.

"No it wasn't anyone, I fell on glass," I said interrupting him and lying.

"I'm not stupid Paisley, you either tell me, or I'll call Cooper and you can tell him," He said.

"No please don't tell my brothers!" I said.

"Okay, then tell me who did that to you," Dillion said seriously.

"Fine," I said, giving in.

"I-it w-was um" I said hesitating.

He kept looking at me.

"I-I dont know, It was an old man, I don't know," I said.

"Why are you lying?" He said reaching out to get his phone.

"I promise you it was! I'm not lying, I promise! Please! He was wearing a brownish shirt and he barely had any hair! I promise!" I said.

"Okay, and where is he now?" Dillion asked.

"I don't know probably in the same place," I said worried.

He looked at me.

"Did he touch you?" Dillion asked.

"No, he didn't get a chance to, I kinda kicked him in a place that doesn't feel good." I said.

"Okay, I'll find him and deal with him later, for now, come here, sit down on that stool," he said, pointing to a stool in the corner of the bathroom.

I sat down on it.

He walked over to the sink, got a paper towel and put hot water over it.

He walked over to me and sat down on the floor.

As he was about to put the towel up to my face, I flinched.

I was kinda scared.

After I had just been slapped and almost attacked by a man, it kinda screwed me up for a few minutes.

"Don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you," He said.

He then wiped my face and cleaned it.

"S-See it doesn't hurt," I said, "I'm fine, really,"

He just looked at me saying for a few seconds, saying nothing.

After he was done, I looked in the mirror again.

I didn't really look any better.

"Lets go" he said.

"Where are we going?" I said.

"To your house," He said.

"What no! Why?" I asked worried.

I can't go home!  They trusted me. I would never be able to go out AGAIN if they had found out what happened.

"Because I said so. You really want to stay at this place? I know your face is hurting. It would be best if you just went home and got some rest," He said.

"Fine," I said hesitantly, while looking down.

I guess he did have a point. I was in pain. I needed to get home.

I followed him outside and he led me to a grey truck.

I opened the front door and sat down.

I looked at my phone and saw that Jace texted me.

Jace: hey where are you?
Jace: hello? are you good?

I put my head down on the window and closed my eyes as he started to drive towards my house.

He didn't say a word.

And while he was driving, it hit me.

How did he know where I lived...?

"Wait, how do you know where I live?" I said harshly, putting my head up.

"Chill, I'm not a stalker," he said laughing, "I know because I would always go to your house when Cooper and I worked on projects together. Plus, like I said, Cooper and I are good friends," He said. 

"Okay, then how come I haven't seen you at the house?" I asked.

"I don't know, you tell me," He said.

"Okay...." I said, still not convinced, "um how come I never hear Cooper or any of of your brothers talking about you?"

He laughed.

"Cooper doesn't call me Dillion, he calls me Chad. But, um, don't ask why," He said.

I turned to looked at him.

"You're chad?" I asked surprised.

Cooper would always talk about some guy named Chad and I would always wonder who the heck Chad was. He would always say,  "It's an inside joke" and wouldn't tell me who he was.

He nodded.

"Oh," I said, as I put my head back down on the window, "That's funny,"

My head was hurting bad.

"You feeling okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said.

I kept my head down, thinking about how excited I was for this day to come.

About how, I was excited to spend time with friends.

About how worried they're gonna be when they can't find me later tonight, and how bad I felt.

Anger then came over me.

I was angry at Everleigh and Jace.

They both left me.

I didn't start to feel as bad about leaving without saying goodbye, because THEY left me first.

Because THEY left me, I had to go through this hell.

I was also angry at myself.

I started to think that it was MY fault because I should've stayed home in the first place.

I didn't even want to go to this shit in the first place.

I should've stayed home, like Noah and Tiyla.

What does everything have to happen to me?

I thought this was going to be the best day, but  of course, I was wrong.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Twin At First Sight |✓| Sneha Ramanathan

Подростковая литература

197K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
She's their life imaginerkives

Подростковая литература

707K 14.1K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
Overprotective [MAJOR EDITING] Birdie

Подростковая литература

94K 2.3K 27
[COMPLETED] What if your life changed dramatically? How would you cope? When 15 year old Tris lost her parents aged four, she didn't think life could...
my six bodyguards kklccc

Подростковая литература

2M 43.4K 34
"let's give this girl six older brothers" they said "it will be fun" they said um... whoever "they" is, really wanted to see me struggle!