Checkmate - RATED R

Von Love_Bri94

She wasn't what he was used to....he had finally met his match. Mehr

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Q&A
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Twentyseven
Twentyeight
Twentynine
Thirty
Thirtyone
Thirtytwo
Thirtythree
Thirtyfour
Thirtyfive
Thirtysix
Thirtyseven
Thirtyeight
Thirtynine
Forty
Fortyone
Fortytwo
Fortythree
Fortyfour
Fortysix
Fortyseven
Fortyeight
Fortynine
Fifty
Fiftyone
Fiftytwo
Fiftythree
Fiftyfour
‼️
Fiftyfive
Fiftysix
Fiftyseven
Fiftyeight
Fiftynine
Sixty
Sixtyone
Sixtytwo
Sixtythree
Sixtyfour
Sixtyfive
Sixtysix
Sixtyseven
Sixtyeight
Sixtynine
Seventy
Seventyone
Seventytwo
Seventythree
Seventyfour
Before It Ends❤️
Seventyfive
Decision Day
🤧
‼️
Sequel
ONE MILLION!!
😤
‼️PSA‼️

Fortyfive

23.1K 890 506
Von Love_Bri94

Last Chapter until next week if I don't post another one tomorrow. We have to discuss the future of this book too because there aren't many chapters left.

Chapter Fortyfive
Mya Anderson
Middle of December - Los Angeles California

Sitting inside of the court room, I anxiously waited for this shit to start. Both of our lawyers were mad aware of Kayla's pop up at my house and from what Mark says things should go in my favor. Obviously she's taunting me and wants to get a reaction. That just proves me hitting her wasn't for no reason.

Exhaling I sunk down in my seat.

I'm so hungry man.

Currently, I am now 15 weeks and it already feels like I've been through the nine months. My pregnancy has been easy as hell honestly. No morning sicknesses, the only weight gain is my stomach, breast and face. I got a little booty too but I'm not complaining.

As far as my relationship with Chris, well there isn't one. We talk when I want to and it's never anything to lead him on. When I said I was going back to the old Mya, I meant not caring. Falling loved had me wearing my heart on my sleeve. Love sometimes makes you weak and I never want to be like that again.

Our child is our main focus. We might ask each other what we're doing but most conversations aren't lengthy. Well he asked me to come to his album listening party next month, I'm not sure how that's going to work though. I'll be five months pregnant and I'm sure a lot bigger. EJ is going to have to work hard and find me something that'll keep people guessing. It's still going to be cold so multiple layers can be an idea. Long coat, loose shirt...I don't know.

I'm tired of hiding though.

Chris is begging me to wait until the end of next month and he claims it's a special reason why.

But it's getting harder.

We'll see what that special reason is.

The wood door behind the judges podium opened and out judge walked out causing everybody to stand to their feet. My mom and Tim came today, to support me of course.

"You may be seated." The judge instructed. He scanned through the papers sitting in front him, fixing his glasses every now and then. Once he was finished he cleared his throat then looked at us. "Okay...I'm going to make this quick because I have actual cases to tend to. Kayla Anderson, when I spoke to you after you pressed charges against your sister, you informed me that she was the aggressor and hit you for no reason, correct."

"Yes your honor."

Her voice makes me want to throw up.

"I also instructed you to stay clear of your sister so that no other incidents could occur, right?"

"Yes."

"So can you please explain to me why you decided to show up at her home on Thanksgiving?"

"My family was there, that's the only reason I came."

"From the video I received, it seems like you went to purposely piss Mya off."

"No....that's not true."

"It is And you also threatened her and from what I hear she's pregnant, is that right Mya?"

"Yes." I answered, not really wanting to.

The judge sighed. "This is all just a mess. The fact that you two are siblings makes this horrible. Nothing should ever get you to this point. Kayla you had a good case for yourself but your true intentions came to play. You never win playing dirty. I will be dropping all charges IF Mya completes 90 days of anger management. I'll give your lawyer a list of counselors that will come to your home and work with you. With your child's father being who he is I'm sure you don't want any group sessions while you're with child. The minute you slip up, I'll have you in jail with no hesitation. Understand?"

"I do."

"Kayla you are required to stay 500 feet away from your sister, if you fail to do so, you will face criminal charges. Understood?"

"Yes." Kayla said.

"If there is nothing else, that it is all for today. Mya you have 48 hours to be signed up for a class or I will find you. Court is adjourned." Quickly he gathered his things and left out.

"Congratulations." Mark said. "I'll set something up with a counselor I suggested to Chris, you'll be fine. I'll also have Diane contact you about the countersuit against your sister. You're asking for everything you've spent."

"Yes I am."

"Alright, I'll get working on that. You head home and get some rest."

I nodded before walking over to my mom.

"I'm glad this is over." She said. "I have a flight to catch but I'll call and check up on you. Me and your dad will be back in LA for Christmas."

"Alright." I hugged her. "Thanks for being here."

"No problem."

"I gotta drop mama off then I'll be back at your crib." Tim said.

"Alright."

After giving him a quick hug, I left out and made my way home. As soon as I got there, I climbed in the shower. Once I got out, I wrapped myself in my robe and laid down.

I'm glad this court shit is over. I got other things to worry about, like where I'll be living. It's December, my 6 month lease up and I haven't even asked to extend it. Honestly I want to buy me a house. It's much better than renting.

Grabbing my phone I opened Instagram and scrolled through my timeline. Social media lifts me up sometimes. The people on these apps are straight up comedians. I'll be up at 4 in the morning crying laughing at the stupid shit people post.

Like now!

I just came across the funniest thing and I have to repost it.

That shit must be true because we all know a certain someone who's forehead has grown tremendously over the years.

Hopefully he catches that since he still follows me.

A few minutes later my notifications went off. It was Mariah and Hoody. They're petty

And look who they talked up! He's insecure obviously. I was serious about that head though.

I've been trying to figure out if us fucking will make things more complicated with us. But with the way I feel now, I don't think it would. Am I supposed to sit around horny all the time though? He's the only person I can have sex with since I'm pregnant! We all know if I wasn't somebody would've been up in this the day after I found out he cheated.

So he's my only option. I'm not using a vibrator or no dildo or nothing like that. I need his shlooooong dick in my guts, period.

Speaking of the devil. His picture flashed on my phone. It was a FaceTime call.

Climbing off the bed I quickly slipped on a shirt then answered.

"Hey baby daddy!" I smiled.

"So you a comedian now?" He asked.

"Oh my god! Don't listen to Mariah or Omari. I just thought it was funny."

"You know my forehead done got big and niggas always talking shit about my hair line, quit playing with me."

"Boy shut up!" I laughed. "Lighten up."

"Whatever man, what you doing?"

"Nothing just got home from court."

"What they say? Everything good?"

"I don't know who it was but somebody recorded Kayla when she popped up at my house. So the judge offered to drop the charges only if I complete 90 days of anger management."

"I think that's a good idea."

"I bet you do."

"Mya, your temper is terrible. Shit I'll take the classes with you."

"Yeah Mark is sending me somebody he referred to you."

"Yeah years ago. I don't pop off like I used to."

"Okay."

"You should come chill with me, I'm lonely as hell." He said before licking his lip. Oooo, he wanna fuck too!

"No I shouldn't."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to."

"Alright well I'll come over there then."

"Nooooooo!"

"Man Mya don't be like that."

"I have to be until I figure somethings out."

"Figure what out?"

"I'm going to be honest with you Chris, I'm horny as hell and right now the only person I can get dick From is you. But I just know that sex can complicate things. I just want to get my nut off and go. I'm not trying to be in my feelings about anything."

"I don't know what to say about that truthfully. I get what you're saying but you can be in your feelings still even if we never have sex again. If you want this dick I'm more than happy to give it to you. Why do you think us having sex will complicate things?"

"Because Chris your dick is good."

"Aww thanks."

"Shut up..and I know once I get a taste I'll be right under you and I don't want that. You want me back, I want you to work for me. I'm not trying to give in because I'm under your dick spell."

"If you got the mindset that you're not getting back with me right now then us just fucking shouldn't be a problem."

"You fucking anybody else? You lie and I'll come bust more of your windows out."

He laughed. "I haven't fucked anybody since I had to pay 50 bands to get my cars fixed. I still have nightmares about that shit."

"I don't believe you."

"Come smell my dick."

"I'm sure you got in the shower."

"Man you coming to ride my face or whaaaaat?"

I laughed. "I don't know, I'll call you if I decide."

"You playing but okay. CJ will be ready whenever you are."

"Ugh bye...I need to go feed myself and our baby."

"Alright boo, I'll talk to you later."

"Okay." I hung up the phone and tossed it next to me. Why did he have to cheat?! If we were still together I wouldn't be having this problem!

Climbing out the bed, I made my way downstairs. As soon as I got to the bottom, the door opened and Mariah walked in.

"Hey boo." She came and hugged me.

"Hey...everything good at the store?"

"Yeah. I had to make sure the shipments were correct but everything is good."

"Cool."

We both went into the kitchen.

"I need your advice Mariah." I said.

"About what?"

"Me having sex with Chris."

She looked at me and laughed. "What about it?"

"I need some and I can't fuck anybody else, I'm not using toys, like what the fuck am I supposed to do?!"

"Go get some dick duh." She shrugged.

"But wont that complicate things."

"Only if you make it that way. It's just sex. You were a pro at the 'just sex' thing. Bring that Mya back so it won't complicate things."

"But it's different with him."

"Well then don't fuck him, simple. Stop making it out to be rocket science because it ain't."

"Whatever."

"Being pregnant and horny isn't fun, trust me. You better use that man."

I sighed.

What to do, what to do?

Chris Brown

I sat in my studio going over some of the last minute touch ups before my album is released. Indigo is a whole different vibe to me. Not a lot of heartbreak shit, I ain't throwing shade, you can tell that hurt that I was holding on to is slowly slipping away and honestly, that's all thanks to Mya.

I know what I did made it seem like I didn't appreciate her but I swear I do. And everyday I'm more upset with myself because I lost out on somebody so special.

And truth be told, I only fucked Yasmine and Diamond that one time when I was drunk and high. I shouldn't had kept them around, that's where I fucked up. The whole situation is fucked up. I'm wrong, I know that.

Last week I found a counselor. It's a lot of shit that I need to talk to somebody about. I need to figure out how to fix my fucked up ways. I want Mya back, that's wifey right there and if she moves on after the baby, just get ready for Heartbreak On A Full Moon part 2.

All I want is you, all that I waaant is yoooou.

My song with Tyga blasted through the speaker.

The seat next to me pulled back, I quickly looked up at Mya as she sat down. A smirk peeled across my face. Pulling her closer to me. "Next time when you look at me, throw it back when you look at me." I sung.

The rest of the song played before I paused it.

"Wassup." I said while rubbing her stomach.

"Hey...I see you're playing my song." Mya has heard most of the songs on my CD. One song that I wanted on there she talked me out of it and I'm glad I listened.

"I thought Emerald/Burgundy was your song."

"It is, especially Burgundy. I love everything I've heard."

"Thats What I like to hear."

"I brought pizza and wings. You hungry?"

"Yeah."

She grabbed my hand then got up.

Walking out to kitchen I just watched her ass giggle. I grabbed it just to see if she had on panties......she doesn't.

I was starving so I'm glad she brought this. I grabbed a slice of pizza. I watched her pick up buffalo wing. I quickly popped it out her hand. "Don't play with me Mya."

"Why would you hit me like that with yo ugly ass!"

"Don't feed my baby no hot shit!"

"Oh my god! I knew I should've ate these in the car. You such a fucking mood killer."

"Why you even buy them?! You knew that shit wasn't going down and let me find out you always eating hot stuff when I'm not around."

"Boy bye." She bit into the chicken anyway.

"When you sick or whatever, don't cry to me."

"Don't worry I'm not." She rolled her eyes.

"You so fucking headed! Just wait until I'm done eating."

"You gone fuck me up?" She smiled.

"Yup." I hurried up and ate my food then walked up to her. "Bring yo ass on." I picked her up.

"Waaait, I'm still eating."

"Now you gotta Wait."

"Chriiiiiis."

"Save that for when we upstairs."

When we got up to the room I placed her on her feet. Placing my hands on each side of her face, I tried to kiss her but she turned head.

"Oh we back to that?" I asked while laughing.

"Yup, where's your condoms?"

"WHAT?! I told you I wasn't fucking nobody."

"But you fucked both of them hoes it could be lingering STD's running around."

"Mya you're pregnant by me. I hit it raw when you first got to LA remember in the shower? And I was fucking plenty of women. You think I'm fucking these bitches raw too?"

"I don't know what you're doing."

"You know what, I don't even want this shit no more. You doing too much."

"Because I want to protect myself?!"

"Whatever man."

"Well fine then." She walked out the room and headed back downstairs.

Groaning, I went after her. I needed some pussy. "Alright man damn!"

"Naw I don't want it either."

"We both know that's not true."

"You don't know nothing."

"Well since you not fucking, I'm going back to the studio you're free to stick around." Shaking my head, I walked to the studio.

She's so difficult man.

Running my hands over my face, I tried to get her pussy out my head.

As soon as I leaned forward to cut the music back on, my chair was turned and she was on my lap. Lifting up she pulled her dress up to waist. My hand instantly started rubbing her ass.

"Change of heart?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

"Yes ma'am."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

534K 15.9K 86
Not your regular stripper, not your regular story.
283K 10K 37
When she wanted to forget her first one night stand, he wanted to remember it forever.
33.4K 1.4K 19
There ain't a difference, you and I are the same... An August Alsina Story...
158K 4.5K 30
"Carrie were done." Those 3 words broke my heart.