Destiny with sehun

By hhayeonn

She went to Korea for studies because her mother passed away. She went there to find her aunt to take care of... More

The harsh truth
New school
The boy in my dream
He is back
Fake lovey-dovey
Confused heart
Not me
Lost
Sick
Care
Don't go
chucky
Afraid
Moving out
Debut day
Fan signing
Found out
Last goodbye
Forever really doesn't exist.
Finally home
Simple life
Happy or sad
He missed you
Get back
Coincidence
Night Date
Jealousy
Dating Scandal
Comeback
Sports Day
Found out
Exam
Graduation
Prom Night
....
What are both of you doing?
Explaining
Resist, not.
I tried.
Good News
Haunted house
Please read!! ☺
Elmo
Last
Important! Please read again ☺☺

Before concert

2.8K 82 6
By hhayeonn

Today is the day. I didn't know what to wear. So I called Wendy.

"Wendy!! I'm going crazy!" I shouted when the line got through.

"Woah woah! Chill!"

"Okok. I don't know what to wear..."

"Don't worry! I got everything ready."

"What do you mean...?"

"I bought a wolf88 Kris shirt for you."

"What?!" I literally shouted at the phone.

"Awh. My ear. Can you stop shouting? Yes, Tao. You said you like him the last time."

"Oh sorry. Did I?"

"Yea. Anyway, we will get you changed at the venue later. We will meet at your house downstairs at 12pm."

"Ok. See you later." and I hang up the call.

What is she up to? Even getting ready shirt for me...

I got ready and wear my normal clothes. I went downstairs and saw Wendy. She is holding quite a few paper bags.

"What are these?" I asked.

"You will know as we go there." and she plaster a smirk on her face.

We take the train and as we reached there, there are already many people. I was dumfounded by how they have become so popular.

"Can I know what is inside the bags already?"

Curiosity really kills.

"Of course. Let's find a place to settle down first."

We went to the West side of the entrance into the concert venue. We sat down along the queue. And Wendy showed me the bags.

My mouth hung open as I saw a big Teddy bear, with a name tag hang in front. It wrote Sehun.

"You are giving this to Sehun?" I asked.

"Yes. I found him really cute these days. He became my bias wrecker.."

As I dig into the bags, there are also papers which I assumed are letters to them. I finally saw the wolf88 Kris shirt.

"But I don't like Kris."

"Why? I thought you like him? You mention him when we first met."

"I don't remember but it's okay. I will wear it. Thanks!"

"Your welcome! We need to let them know that we still love Kris."

-

I went to the toilet and have a change. It looks fine on me. I check my phone and it is only 1.38pm

"Why are we here so early?" I asked.

"We need to get the in front place and I heard that fansites are giving away banners."

"I see. The concert starts at 7:30 pm. We have to wait for so long."

"It is worth it! Trust me. We may even get to see their rehearsal. I will go take the banners, you sit here!" she commanded me.

"Ok. Get going then! Be careful!"

"Ok I will."

When Wendy leave, I take out my phone. As I scroll through instagram, I saw a new post from Sehun. He posted 10 hours ago. Why didn't I know that? Oh. I didn't check instagram.

I saw it is a video, he is doing the ALS ice bucket challenge. Omg he looks so hot yet cute in the video! But he looks so tired....
Ha! He is so cute, he even bowed twice saying Thank you. But how he dare vote for yoona... forget it.

"Hi! You like Kris?" a girl dressed in a wolf88 crop shirt talk to me.

"Umm. No."

"Than why..."

"Oh my friend forced me to wear it. She forced me here."

"Oh I see. Nice to meet you anyway! I am Joey."

"Hi! Nice to meet you! I am Jaeun. Which member do you like?"

She didn't say anything but turn her body and I saw Sehun's name on the back of her shirt.

"I see." and she smiled.

Then back to silence.

-

Sehun

I am so tired. Yesterday's rehearsal is killing me.

"Sehun ah!" I heard Suho hyung calling me from the connected room next door as he walk to my room.

"Ye?"

"We have rehearsal later at 3.30pm. We have to get ready."

"Arraseo."

I got ready. We got into the celebrity van. Before we even reach there, I can see many people already.

-

Wendy came back.

"Quick!"

"What?"

"People are saying EXO is coming already."

"Serious? So what?"

"We hurry and see them." and without saying anymore, she held onto my wrist and pull me along.

A lot people are crowding around the barriers already. I am short so I can't see anything. I can only see through people phone screen but no one is coming out. It is a false alarm I think. I turn around because fans are pushing me than I spot a better place. The over head bridge, less people are standing there. I told Wendy and we took the lift up there even though it is only level 2. We are in a rush. As I rush out of the lift to the 2nd level, I stumbled on a girl's shoe. Luckily I didn't fall. I saw some spaces in between and squeeze in. There is not even a celebrity kind of van. All I see is fans crowding around the barriers. I look afar and saw a black celebrity van coming in. They park their van. I don't think celebrity van are supposed to be parked. No. it's not them.

I don't know why I became so anxious suddenly. I have the urge to see them suddenly.

As I was thinking, 2 celebrity vans drive in. A van stop in front of the barriers. But the people inside are not getting down. The other van drive into the shelter area and the people standing at the bridge cannot see it anymore. So we focused on the van outside. After a while, the people get down. It turns out to be their noona, manager and stylists. So I guess EXO got down inside instead.

"Let's go!" I told Wendy.

"Wait a while more. I don't think they will get down inside."

"They are already inside. We have to get back to the queue before someone steals it away."

"Oh ya." and we ran back.

When we got back, we saw fans sitting at our place. The girls we met before who helped to reserve our queue disappeared. One of the girls asked if our tickets are standing C. Ours is standing E and she said we queued at the wrong place. We take our belongings and walk quickly to find the girls.

We walk round and round until we saw them. The three of them are talking to a security. Then they saw us and we go over. They said we queued at the wrong one and the queue is according to our ticket number. Isn't standing supposed to be first come first serve basis? So they changed the terms and conditions. It is so unfair, we came so early. We are confused so we went to ask a different security and he said the same thing but he said only at 6pm than we are suppose to queue.

I feel like swearing at that time.

We walk around the place and we can hear baby don't cry playing. The time is 4.26pm and they are working hard to rehearse.

When it is 6pm, we queued. The security guided us to be according our ticket numbers. In front of us are 2 China fans, their queue number are way behind. Wendy and I politely asked them to move to the back but they insisted that they are at the correct place and we are at the wrong one. Both of us got confused and we go to the next queue. Then the other fans asked for our ticket numbers and they said we are supposed to be at the queue previously. We went back to the queue and told the China fans to move away but they resisted. They insist they are correct when the other fans are also asking them to move back but they refused. Wendy asked a security over and told her about it. The security checked their tickets than scolded them because they refused.

-

Ha... so tired. Singapore is really hot. The concert is starting soon and we go back stage to get ready. -

We went into the concert venue when it is 7.25pm

Finally some fresh air and air condition. There are already many people inside. We squeezed to the front. Finally at the front.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.1K 60
Kang Jia had loved Kim Taehyung for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Kim pa...
49.9K 1K 12
This gave me inspiration from a YouTube FF. And yes this will be ot8 sorry about that. So 15 year old Kim Y/N got to live abroad alone for a bit unti...
571 97 25
Each fangirl love their idol or their bias even without seeing them in person. Everyone of us would be ecstatic to see them have their comeback or s...
15K 424 78
(An EXO fanfic) A college student goes on vacation to Korea to see her younger sister, as her sister is getting married. Before she knows it, her sis...