Not me

One day before the camp, I pack my things into a back pack. That night I dreamt again.

I got lost in the woods. It is raining heavily

Then I saw a figure. I followed it and then I fell. The sky becomes darker and I'm injured. I'm stuck at the hole and I heard sehun's voice. He is looking for me and then I woke up.

-

When I reach school, the hall is packed with luggages, backpacks and people. I spot my class and sat down. The instructors told us to surrender our phones if we brought them. After that, they will have to check our bags and make sure we didn't bring any snacks there. Then we can set off. Inside the bus, I sat with Raejin. The instructor hold a microphone and speak.

"Are you guys excited for the camp?!"

"No...Yes...." was heard.

"Why?"

"No phones.." someone said.

"We will have a lot of fun there to make you forgot about your phones."

I am sleepy and soon fell into a deep sleep.

*sehun's thoughts*

Jaeun is sleeping. As the bus turns, her head turns here, when the bus turns again, her head went there. I'm worried she will fall. But luckily Raejin is there to hold her. Jaeun is still ignoring me, I think she haven't read the letter. When I'm back in school, I will take back the letter and treat it like nothing ever happened.

Soon, we reach the campsite. It is a forest-like place, which is at Busan. The instructors teach us to set up the tent. The girls at one side and boys at the other side. From far, I saw Jaeun, Raejin and 2 more girls which is from another class. They are struggling with the tent. I have the urge to help them but boys are not allowed at the girls side. I will make an excuse then. I ran there but halfway through, I saw Mark already there, picking up the tent with them. I walk back sadly but I heard Raejin called me. I turn and look and she asked me to go over there to help with the tent.

-

"Why ask him to help?" I asked.

"Never mind Jaeun. More hands, faster it is done."

"Hey Sehun, can you help us with the tent too?" raejin asked Sehun.

"Sure of course!"

"Thanks!"

"No problem!"

Mark stand nearer to me. From the corner of my eye, I can see Sehun looking at my direction. I'm not sure if he is looking at me though. I just fiddle with the tent.

"Let me!" Sehun said. I look at up but the sunlight is ruining the view of his face. All I see is the shadow and his broad shoulders.

I move aside and Sehun finished the tent.

"Done!" he said.

"Thanks!" I mumbled. I look up again and saw his eye smile.

I walk away to pack my things. I turn around and saw Raejin and Sehun talking. I felt jealous.

"Sehun, I'm helping you to get together with jaeun."

"Err.. what?"

"You know... together."

"Oh yea. Thanks then!"

"No. I just thought Mark is an eyesore so jaeun is better with you, I hope."

-

"Raejin what did you talk with Sehun?" I asked.

"I...I confessed."

"What?! I thought you hated him all this time!"

"I find him cute and I prefer Cold guys."

"What did he say?"

"He accepted."

"Oh... I see. Congrats then!" I smiled. I didn't know how much it hurts to know my friends likes my 'crush'

I didn't know Raejin liked Sehun. Sehun accepted and I guess I have to give him up then. Congrats Sehun!

-

Night time,

we have our own free time. I sat on the grass and look up the sky.

Then Mark came and sat down beside me.

"Eh!"

"What?"

"Everytime when you are sad or frustrated, you will find a quiet place and look at the sky. Come tell my your problem!"

"Huh... nothing."

"Come on......"

"I don't know if I should say this...."

"Say it. I can share the problems with you."

"I think I like Sehun....." then mark's eyes turn wide open.

"I know right." I said.

"He is with raejin now though."

"I can see."

"You still have me." I stood up and went back to my tent.

As I walk, I walk past them. Both of them are giggling and laughing. Sehun didn't even bother to look at me when I walk past him. I guess he really loved raejin. Blame myself for not making the first step. But everything is too late already. Then I thought of Mark, he had been really good to me these days and I really thought of giving him another chance.

Next morning

We wake up at 7am and the people who are in charge of making breakfast are Mark, Sehun, Jaeun, me and the 2 girls in our tent, Jarie and Gralia. I'm still not close with Jarie and Gralia so I didn't really bother to talk to them. But Sehun and Raejin are being lovey dovey there, feeding each other the pre made food. Then mark came and stood beside me.

"Hey! Let's pretend to be lovey dovey too."

"With you? No thanks."

"Don't you want to make him jealous?"

"Everything is too late, furthermore, raejin is my friend and I don't want to hurt her feelings by being the third party. Just get ready and done with it. And I'm out." "Ok...."

I cut and place everything really quickly. After I'm done, I ask if they need help. I went to help Mark with the cutting. "Thanks." he mumbled. I just nod my head. After mark and I are done, both of us went out of the kitchen. Only Sehun and Raejin are left in the kitchen still preparing with the things.

Whenever I turn and look, Sehun and raejin are having a fun time. They say if I really like the person, even if I'm not the one giving happiness to him, I should be happy. Because he is happy, even if it is other people who made him happy.

*Sehun thoughts*

I feel myself being asshole. Seeing her like this, I don't know what to do. Mark is also taking advantage, when I'm not around, he talks to her more often. Then I myself becomes jealous. I will get a chance soon. Just wait.