Resist, not.

After settling down in class, the bell immediately rings. My classmates start to walk in but I did not see Jaeun. I got worried and wanted to run out to find her. But the teacher comes in and I saw L.Joe run past my classroom.

"Where is Jaeun?" the teacher asks.

Everybody just said they don't know.

"I know where she is!" I raise my hand as I said.

"Ok, then can you ask her to come back now? It is already lesson time."

I immediately run out of class. I lied. I didn't even know where is Jaeun. I thought of the places that Jaeun can go to. Maybe the place both of us had been to? Then I remembered the field, where we held our sports day.

I immediately run to the field. I heard cries and I followed it. It is coming from the garden. There, I saw her and L.Joe. Yet again, she is hugging him. I wanted to go over and give him a punch for touching my girl. But I cannot disappoint Jaeun again. I hold onto my fist and calm myself down.

"L.Joe what should I do?" I heard her asks.

"What thing?"

"I still love him. When he tried explaining just now, my heart ache and I wanted to get back with him but I don't know why I refused his explanations. And I ran away, now my heart hurts really badly." she continues.

"I can help you. Go out with me? I can promise I won't be like Sehun." L.Joe says.

I'm really sorry jaeun. I love you too.

I cannot continue listening. I can feel my tears coming out and I ran to the toilet. I didnt even know if Jaeun will accept him. Afraid that others will see my crying face. An idol crying? What a joke.

I calm myself down and went back to the class.

"Saem, I cannot find her." I casually said.

"It's okay."

"Did someone just cry?!" someone shouted.

I turn to see JunHoe mocking me. How can he know I'm crying?

"Ooooo.." the whole class went.

I clench my fist, ready to give him a punch. I tried controlling myself but my fist just go to his face.

He fell to the ground and I sat on top of him, continuing punching him.

"An idol won't cry!" I said as I continued.

"Stop!!" the teacher shouted.

Others tried to pull apart Junhoe and I as he punch me back as well.

"Sehun! OMG!" then I heard her voice.

Jaeun.

I look up and saw her in tears. She comes to me and help to calm me. She hold onto my face, bruised.

"Both of you meet me in my office later! Go to the office for medication now! Sehun you are bleeding!" the teacher shouted.

Jaeun help Junhoe and I. She place my arms onto her shoulders as we walk. L.Joe helps Junhoe. What is this bastard doing here?

When we reach the office, no one is there. Again.

"Aish, why is there no one here again?" she complains.

I wonder if I can hear her complains again.

She helps me to a chair and I sat down. She examines my injuries and her worried face makes my heart pain. She lightly touch the bruise.

"Ahh.." I said.

"Mi-an!"