Found out

"Sehun, I need to talk to you." manager said.

"Ok."

"Jaeun is your close friend?"

"Yea. Why?"

"I saw you went into her house yesterday."

"I went back to take something but she invited me to her house to have some snacks. I feel bad if I don't accept the offer."

"I see. Remember what I said, no girlfriend now. You are an idol already, if I catch you, you have to break up with her."

"I know."

Next day in school, Sehun has dark eye circle. He cannot concentrate in class either. Throughout the whole lesson, he is sleeping. I knock softly on his table but he is not awake. If he continues like this, he will get sick easily. Since he is so tired, I will just let him have a rest.

Many people congratulate Sehun for his debut during recess.

After school, Sehun says he needs to go back home to take something so he didn't ride in the van. He walk back with me. He seldom walks back with me now and sometimes I feel like our relationship can't really last long.

"You seems to be very tired."

"Yea. I didn't sleep the whole night. Later I still need to practice my dance."

"Ok. Don't tire yourself!"

"I won't." we reach my house already.

"Go in." Sehun said and kiss me.

"Bye." Sehun watch me as I go in.

The manager followed them all the way from the school. Sehun and Jaeun didn't know.

Back in the sm entertainment practice room.

"Sehun." manager calls out.

"Yes?"

"Don't lie to me already! I saw you kissed Jaeun today. You better break with her if not I will do something instead which you don't want to know."

"No... I can't. I'm already not always by her side. I can't say leave and I leave."

"Then you will see what I will do to her." manager threatens.

"No. You don't hurt her. Give me some time, I will tell her."

Next day in school, Sehun ask me out for a date.

"How about your practice?"

"I skipped it. I want to have some time with you. Let's go! I bought the tickets for Lotte world."

"Wow. Won't you get scolded?"

"No. I will just make up an excuse."

After school, we go to Lotte World. We ride on many rides. The roller coaster, carousell, tea cups spinning, etc. I really had a lot of fun.

"Thank you Sehun!"

"It's okay! I had fun too!" I'm sorry, this is my last compensate for you. I can't see you hurt. I'm sorry.

"Let's go!"

"Ok."

That night, when Sehun is sleeping. He thought of a plan to make Jaeun break with him. Sehun will ignore Jaeun first and will ask Irene for help. Irene will be the fake girlfriend, Sehun will be the bad guy of falling for another girl.