Don't go

While walking to the market, I thought a lot. I thought that is being nice to him an offence to Raejin? I thought that if we are together, that is good but I won't want to upset my friend.

I reached the market and went to buy frozen fish, small one. I bought fishcakes and a 700g bag of rice, and shallots.

*Sehun's thoughts*

I felt the warmth, love from jaeun. I didn't have this feelings for a long time already. Except for dancing inside the practice room which made me forget all my worries and stress. But this warmth is really different, like I can't express how comfortable I am with Jaeun now, compared to last time.

I am so excited to cook for Sehun. But remembering how I cook for the first time is really a scary experience, I nearly burnt the kitchen. I hope I can cook a proper meal for Sehun especially since he is sick because of me. When I reach, I went to the kitchen and wash the shallots, fishcakes, fish and rice. I cut the shallots and fishcakes. But the fish is really a tough one, the stinky smell and blood is everywhere on the chopping board.

I heard a lot of noise downstairs, I guess Jaeun is back.  I sit up and wants to help her with cooking.

I'm still very weak so I slowly walk down. I saw Jaeun cutting the fish and she looks so cute. How she is afraid of cutting but is doing it for me.

"Need any help?" I asked

"I can manage on my own, go back up to rest."

"Serious?"

"Of course! You doubt my cooking skills?"

"No. I will go up then and look forward to your 'delicious' porridge." he made the hand sign again.

I ignore him and continue with my cutting. I retrieve the fish bone.

Finally I'm done. I place the cooked fish in a small bowl, shallots on top of the porridge and fish cakes mixed inside with the porridge. I place everything on a plastic tray and head upstairs.

I help Sehun sit up.

"Here. Impressed?"

"Very. Erm. I realised for the first time in my life that I can eat porridge without a spoon."

"Oh. Sorry. I forgot. I will get it now."

Her forgetfulness. She is so cute. I laugh mentally inside.

"Nah." she hands me the spoon.

"I don't eat shallots." Sehun said.

"No choice... you have to eat it. Be a good boy and don't pick on your food."

"No...."

"Come let me feed you." I said and snatch away the bowl of porridge.

I slightly blow on the porridge. Just when I was about to feed Sehun, I realised he is looking at me.

"Erm.. I'm being good because you saved me the other time."

"I know."

"Ok... ahhhh open your mouth." Sehun open his mouth as he was told.

"Actually you don't need to be so good to me." Sehun said "I'm thankful for your help, that's why."

"But if you treat me so good, my heart will fluster."

"Er.. what do you mean?"

"I like you." and Sehun kissed me.

I push him away.

"I'm not letting Raejin down. I'm sorry."

"No you are not."

Just as I was walking out, Sehun pulled me back and we had another round of kissing. Once again, I pushed him away.

"Don't go!" he said.

"I can tell you the truth. I like you too but you have Raejin already. Can you don't be a playboy?"

"Raejin and I together is just an act."

"An act?! For?!!"

"To make you jealous."

"What.... no wonder she said her mission is over. So you knew long ago that I like you?"

"Yes. If not I won't make the effort to be good to you."

"What do you treat me as? I'm not someone you can play around with..."

"I know. I'm sorry but you are mine now." and Sehun hug me.

"Iloveyou." I said in a whole.

"What?"

"It's okay if you didn't heard what I said."

"I heard it. You said you love me. I love you too." and he gave me a Peck.