He missed you

The atmosphere started to get warmer and the fans body are stick together. The body odor are coming out and I could smell it. But I have no choice. The fans are screaming when they started to play MAMA song but they are not out yet. The fans literally screamed into my ear. I got used to it after a while. They kept playing songs but EXO are still not out yet.

-

I can hear the fans screaming. It is so loud. I wonder if Jaeun is one of them. I doubt so. I cannot think about her now, I need to concentrate.

After playing all songs, they replayed MAMA and finally they came out. The screams got louder as they start their performance. I wanted to take pictures but security stopped me. I waved my light sticks instead. After they finish their MAMA song, they introduced themselves. I turn to look at Wendy and she is already in tears. I wanted to comfort her but it is so loud so forget it. I continued watching EXO from the big screen when Luhan walk pass the stage. I thought he saw me but no. He kept smiling and waving. Then D.O came along and also waved and smiled.

Then they run back and start moonlight. I was almost in tears when luhan sang because of his soothing and soft voice. Next up is their solo performance, Sehun's stage is near my standing area. I watched at his back as beat and mix played. He dances like a robot and every moves he make comes with a vibration. Then he walk pass the stage but still he did not see me. I am standing really at the front already. It is time to choose a lucky fan, than Chanyeol walk pass the stage. He stopped than look and I think he saw me. He pointed at me and usher me to come up. Me? I point at myself and he nodded his head. I turn to look at Wendy and she support me to go up.

The security opened the gate in front than Chanyeol walk down the stairs and hold my hand as we walk up the stage. But Baekhyun is also holding a fan's hand. We have 2 fans on stage. The security ushered me to quickly come down because I am still near the stairs. I wanted to leave too. But when I want to leave, Chanyeol held on tight to my hand. I turn and look at him. He gave me the kind of stare, I don't know how to explain like it's filled with lots of feelings. Then Baekhyun ushered the other fan to go down instead. I felt guilty.

Chanyeol brings me to the chair. I made eye contact with Sehun. He seems sad. They started to perform with the mop than the coca cola bottle. It was really awkward because Sehun is impressing me with his mop. Then they dance genie, lucifier. When they finished, Chanyeol is supposed to escort me down again.

"He missed you... a lot." he said while walking down the stairs.

I look at him, widened eyes.

"Call me. We miss you too. Please come back." than the security hold onto me before Chanyeol can even finish speaking.

-

I was shocked when I saw her. She grew thinner and she looked so pale. So she really came to the concert. I missed her. I wanted to talk to her but I can't. I didn't know what to do except for showing her my best performances.

After an hour performances, the concert came to an end. When we walk out, Wendy bombarded me with many questions. How does his hands feel like? What did he tell you, I saw him talking? Sehun looked weird after you came down.

"Nothing. Let's go!"

"You are so lucky!!" and I smiled it off.

Call him? So he didn't change his number. These few months, I wanted to speak to them and tell them how I actually feel. But I can't bring myself up to the topic.