Dating Scandal

"You want to go out tonight?" Sehun asks me.

"If you are not tired, but it's better if you rest."

"I'm energized. We will go Han river. There are lesser people there at night."

"Ok. What time?"

"10pm, at your house. I will fetch you."

"Ok."

Joey's thoughts

I overheard their conversation. They are going to Ham river tonight. But where is Jaeun's house? Should I follow her or just 'meet' them at Han river? Han river is so huge, it's better if I just follow her home after school and I will know where she stay.

10:00pm

-

Sehun is already waiting at my house gate and I went to meet him.

We walk to Han river.

They are walking to Han river. If any time they kiss, I will take a picture. I will upload and let his fans see. I'm sorry Sehun, I have no choice because I really love you.

Ok, they are hugging. *click*

I look at the photo but it is too dark. I don't think people can recognize Sehun. Let's wait for them to go to a brighter place. Continue walking.. ok perfect. EVen if you are not kissing, I will just take a photo anyway. Haha ok, it shows both of your intimation. I will use another account of my instagram and tag Sehun. I'm sure fans will see it.

2 days later.

Sehun's scandal came out. The picture went viral on the internet. Some people are hating, some are giving them their blessings.

Meanwhile in S.M,

"How are we going to settle this?"

"With their comeback, overdose."

"We just have to cover up this news. But Sehun why are you spotted with a girl?"

"She is my friend."

-

"Sehun, our scandal came out!" I called Sehun.

"I know."

"How? I'm scared."

"It's okay. My company is covering this news with EXO comeback. It's not of a big deal."

"But will the fans recognise me?"

"Maybe. So you have to be very careful."

"Who took the picture of us?"

"I don't know."

Next day in school

when I am walking pass the canteen to class, many girls are glaring at me. Then all of a sudden I got splash with water.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted.

"Oops. Sorry!" one of them said.

"Next time it wouldn't be just water."

"That's for stealing our Sehun oppa. Bitch!"

Then I ran away into the toilet. I did not know to cry or be scared. When I reach the toilet, tears just started to come down.

-

"Sehun!" Bryan called.

"What?" I look at him.

"I heard people saying Jaeun is hurt. What she got splash with water?"

"What?! Where is she now?!"

"I don't know but I saw some people camping outside the girls' toilet at our level."

I immediately ran there. I saw some people outside, I did not care about anything and I just ran into the girls' toilet.

"Sehun?" jaeun said.

I did not say anything but I just embraced her.

After quite some time,

"Ya! Why are you crying?"

"Nothing..."

"I heard you got splash with water. What happened?"

"When I came to school, as I walk pass the canteen, many girls are glaring at me then suddenly I got splash with water. They said that's for stealing away you."

"Who are they?"

"I don't know..."

I take some tissue and help wipe away her tears.

"Ok.. stop crying. You look so ugly crying."

"Ya! Shouldn't you console me instead?"

"Ok ok. I'm sorry but stop crying your eyes are so red. Let's go!"

"But my uniform is all wet."

"We will go back to class and I will inform the teacher about it. I will help you take a brand new uniform from the office." and I hold her hands and we walk back to class.

"What happened?" Joey ask me.

"Some crazy girls splash water at her and now she's all wet."

"Jaeun are you ok?"

"Yes."

"She will catch a cold if she don't change out quickly."

"Oh ya! I will take the uniform."

Joey's thoughts

Serves you right! You will see more coming!

-

Sehun came running back with a uniform set.

"Let's go!" he pull my hands as we walk.

"I can manage myself."

"Of course. I will wait for you outside."

After a while, I came out.

"The size is just right." Sehun says.

"Yea. How do you know my size?"

"I'm your boyfriend. I know it." then I use my arms to cover my front part of my body.

"Pervert."

"Ya! What did you say?" then I ran back into the classroom.

"Please settle down! Stop running!" the teacher commanded. Then I walk back to my seat.

"Ya! What did you say just now?" Sehun whisper.

"Pervert."

"Ok." then he pout.

"I'm just kidding, aegi.." then I poke him.

"Ok.."