Last goodbye

Next day, I go to school as usual.

I see them play, talk and hug together. Many girls hate Erine because she stole their oppa. Erine will then say, " he's mine." arrogantly.

I think that I need to move on for now. I will just study well and go to a good college.

"Are you Ok? Did you cry when I left?" raejin ask.

"Yes. I can't control my tears... I don't know what to feel already."

"It's okay. I will help you overcome these days."

"Yea. You have me too." Mark joined in.

"What? You knew?"

"It's so obvious ok."

"Don't listen to his nonsense! I told him what happened because he asked. And he is worried." raejin said.

"Thank you mark." and I smiled.

"My pleasure."

*Sehun thoughts*

Stop flirting with jaeun...

Erine is so annoying. How can noona send someone like her? She keeps on clinging onto me.

1 week later,

"Jaeun!" Auntie Sarah called.

"Yes?"

"I will be going to Singapore 2 days later. I will be staying there for a year. I got you a ticket too. You can decide if you want to go since I will be staying there for maybe a year. If you do not want, you can stay here with the maid."

"I will go with you. But how about school?"

"I contacted with your previous school and they agreed to let you study there for a year. So it's okay."

"Ok. I will pack my things now. Goodnight, Auntie."

"Sure. Goodnight."

I will be going back home. It is a place full of memories. But, sehun.... I will miss him. I will say goodbye to him tomorrow.

Next day,

I saw sehun and erine playing and hugging together again. I'm still jealous over it, sehun didn't hug me like this before when we are together. No, I'm here to say my goodbye not to be jealous. You can do it, jaeun! 

During recess, I stand beside sehun's table when he is sleeping. I knock softly on his table and he look up. He stare at me with his just awake eyes and gosh, he looks so fluffy and I want to squish his face so badly.

"Can we talk?" just then, erine came over.

"What do you want?" erine rolled her eyes.

"I'm talking to sehun."

"Whatever you want to say to him, you can tell me. I'm her girlfriend anyway."

"It's okay. I will just talk to her." sehun stood up and slightly push erine away.

"Can we go to the rooftop?" I ask.

Sehun nods his head. On our way to the rooftop, it is awkward and really quiet.

"Today is my last day here." I said.

"Last day? Meaning?"

"I'm leaving."

"To where?"

"Singapore, I'm moving back there with my aunt. I can visit my mother too."