crazy but free (Damian Wayne)

By Luckystar928

Damian wayne the youngest of the batfamily has been abused ,neglected,and outcasted by his family especially... More

intro
main characters
outcast
freaks
midnight
screw you
not alone
Run Away...Far away
Free with you
looking
sister hood code
sunrise
phone call
dancing in the dark
chasing
a dancing beauty
talking back
wild night
unspoken love
helping out
horrible reunion
sweet revenge
finding love
crazy but comforting love
crazy day and life but with love
lovly pain
Party Till The Day We Die!!!
A Very Crazy Wedding
Epilogue

past to present

1.9K 50 18
By Luckystar928

I wake up to grayson kissing my cheeks then my shoulders then my lips.

Dick:Morning love~

I groan trying to push him away.

Dami:Noooooo.

Dick:Come on baby bat its time to get up.

Dami:Never.Let me sleep forever.
I say drowsy and tired.

I then feel him pick me up as usual as he kisses me again. We go to the kitchen to see carly and dede cooking already as olivia and taffy were talking on the couch.while the guys were playing cards on the ground

Grayson sets me down on the couch then gose off to play cards with the guys and talk.

Taffy:Morning dami!

Olivia:Whats up dami!

Dami:Hey whats up?

Olivia:So it turns out that there is another problem.

Dami:Fuck. Now what?

Olivia:Turns out that the priest that was supposed to marry taffy and cole has kinda canceled and went on vacation.

Dami:What!? But he the priest! How the hell does this even happen!?

Taffy:I dont know. But I got this Idea that one of us can do it! So we could just do it!

Dami:Really? Do you in all seriousness think that any of could do that?

Olivia:Its easy all we need is to say is that they are married and that is it!!! A priest work is not that hard.

Dami:Not only is that not how it works. But im sure if a priest heard you say that he would slap the shit out of you.

Olivia:Yeah well were doing it so yeah!

Taffy:Well since this isnt a very tradition wedding seeing that the only thing that is traditional in this sence is the church im getting married in this should be ok.

Dami:Yeah fine. Alright we also need to pick a place for the after party. I was thinking somewhere kind of big but not to big.

Olivia:Oh! Mabey that abandoned place down town! I heard that people throw parties there all the time!

Taffy:That sounds fun! We should go there! It would also give us a chance to start decorating and cleaving it up.

Dami:Sound good. Though taffy how many people do you plan on inviting?

Taffy:Well I dont have alot of family and cole was an orphan soooo.......... I say no more then a couple 150 people or more.

Dami:What!? How the hell do you know that many people!?

Taffy:Well you know the people from back home plus im also counting any people you might be inviting also coles friends. soooo yeah!

Dami:Well I hope well have enough fucking food.

Olivia:Dont worry dami Im sure we'll have enough food. Besides thats the least of our worries right now we need to plan the motherfucking bachelorette party bitches!!!!

Taffy:Ohhhhh hell yes! I want to know what we ganna be doing for my last day as a free lady!

Dami:Alright how about going to a night club like old times then?

Taffy:OH MY GOD YESSSS!!!! That sounds amazing!!! But what night club?

Dami:You know that exclusive one? VIP?

Taffy:Dont you have to have to be on the list to even go? Plus wait 4 weeks in advance?

Olivia:At that point we wont be to get in.

They frown.

Dami:Oh please you said that the first time we went to the club.

Olivia:Oh yeah. I remember that we all we so nervous going for the first time. It was also the first time of ever meeting taffy.

Dami:Yeah the first out of many times of going. The first time we felt like we actually belonged somewhere.

I remember it well.

flashback

It was a few weeks after dede,olivia, and me became friends. We were walk out of school. Non of us wanted to go home. So we decided to walk around the sidewalk

Dede:Guys I've been thinking. Since we hate going home lets all sneak out tonight.

Dami:Dede where the hell do you think were ganna go?

Dede:Well. How about a this club. You know in the south side.

Dami:A club? Are you fucking crazy?!

Dede:Come on it'll be fun! Just think about it. No worries,no abuse,no family issues!

Olivia and I look at eachother then at dede.

Dami:Fuck it. Lets do it. You only live once. Right?

Olivia:Yeah life's a bitch! Lets get crazy tonight!

Dede gave us a wide happy grin.

Dede:Alright! Then lets do it!

We all say goodbye and went home to get ready.

I get home to father only the couch drinking as usual. I tried to walk passed him but he noticed me.

Bruce:Come here you fucking mistake!

I flinched as he yelled at me to go to him. I walk towards him.

Dami:Yes father?

Bruce:Get me another beer brat.

Dami:Dont you think you've had enough?

-SLAP-

Bruce:How dare you talk back to me! Now go get me another beer before I do worse!

I held in my tears walk to the kitchen and grabbed the beer bottle handed it to him And walked to my room and locked it.

Later that night I woke up at 10 pm I put on a hoodie and my shoes and climbed out the window. We haven't been to the bad side of town at night together before. Though probably anything is better then our hell at home.

I meet dede and olivia to the place we decided to meet at and waved to them.

Dede:Dami you came!

Olivia:Hey dami!

Dami:Hi, yeah I came. So what now?

Dede:Well first lets go to a store around here.

Olivia:Dont you think thats alittle unsafe? I mean both of us are girls and damian is a straight up pretty boy.

Dami:Hey!

Olivia:What? Its true.

I roll my eyes at her and sigh

Dami:Plus we all look like privileged trust fund kids.

Dede:Yeah thats true thats why I got us something else!

Both of us:What?

Dese:New clothes!

Dami:I'd rather not put on anything that you might be thinking.

Dede:Dont worry you'll like it now off to go get something at that store and then change!

Dami:Bitch where the fuck do you think we are going to change out here?

Dede: insode the club is the best choice rightnow.

We end upgoing to this convinent store where dede picks out some red lip stick and some juice. She pays for it and we leave.

Olivia:And how are we going to get in?

Dede:The same way any teenager gets in. Fake IDs.

She hands the two of us a fake ID showing our pictures with different names.

Dami:Where the hell did you get these?

Dede:A guy that I hooked up with makes them so I just asked him to make me some and he agreed!

Dami:Well I guess were going then.

We had managed to get in no problem. And we ended up inside. The misic was loud everyone was either high, wasted, drunk, or dancing but they seemed to be having a good time.

We went into the bathroom where dede gave us a outfit to try on.
So I went to the bathroom and tried it on. It was a black tanktop that said little monster in green. And some black ripped jean shorts that were tight.

I came out of the stall to see olivia already changed into a pink spaghetti strap dress and dede in a dark red tight dress.

Dede:Dami you look so good in that!

Olivia:You look so cool in that outfit!

Dami:You guys look good to I guess.my jeans are kind of tight though.

Dede:There supposed to be to show of your figure.

I shrug it off and we go out to the dance floor starships was playing.

Dede:Oh my god! I love this song!

Olivia:lets dance!

Dami:Id rather no-

Before I could finish my sentence olivia and dede dragged me to the dancefloor. I was going to walk away but the music pulled me in and started to dance along with everyone else.

For the first time in years I could forget my problems. I could forget home and school, my life for once wasnt so bad.

When the song ended we all were all so happy and filled with energy.

Olivia:This is fucking awsome!

Dede:I feel like getting in trouble!

Dami:You both are crazy bitches. But your my crazy bitches.

Both:Awwww dami!

Dede:Well your my dark strange small son!

Olivia:And your my crazy brother!

We laugh hysterically

Dede:Hey! Lets go get a drink!

Olivia:Yeah!

So we end up going to the bar.

What can I get ya?

We look at eachother

Olivia:Uhhhhhh......

I could see Olivia and dede were starting to panick.

Taffy:We'll have a round of tequila.

I then turn to see a girl wearing a purple croptop, a tight minni skirt with some fishnet stockings, and some black glitter pumps.

Alright then.

Dede:Oh thank god. I though we were ganna get caught.

Olivia:Yeah that was a close one.

The bartender comes back with 4 shot glasses and a bottle of tequila.

Dede:Thanks for saving us there....

Taffy:Taffy! Nice to meet you!

Dami:Are you a prostitute or something?

Dede:Damian!

Dami:What?

Olivia:You dont just ask people that!

Taffy giggles

Taffy:Its alright. And yes I am a woman of the night. Hope it dosent bother you much.

Dami:Neither do I care nor do I mind. I have no opinion on the matter.

She smiles

Taffy::Well arent you adorable.

Dami:How dare yo-

Dede:Sorry! He can be hard to deal with sometimes.

Olivia:But he can be sweet when he want to be.

Taffy:You 3 aren't from around here are you?

Dami:No not really.

Taffy:So what are your names?

We looked at eachother and then at her.

Dede:Well im dede this girl here is olivia olivia and this is damian.

Taffy:Well if your going to continue to come to this side of town your ganna not want to tell people your real name. So what about some nicknames.

Dede:Well that seems ok then.

Taffy:Alright olivia your ganna be.......bubblepop!
Dede.......lets go with snowbunny!
And you pretty boy will be.........teardrop!

Dede:Huh I like it!

Olivia:Yeah i like mine too!

Dami:I guess its ok.

Taffy:Alright then! Well lets say cheers and drink up!

We all grab the shot glasses and put them together.

Taffy:To new friends!

Dede:To new beginnings!

Olivia:To something better!

Dami:To life!

And in one swig we down the shot.
The liquid burned as it went down my through but I still ended up drinking to.

Olivia:Whoa thats burns!

We all ended up drinking alot and dancibg till 1 am where some of us were drunk out of our minds or just completely wasted. I was very tipsy but I could stil stand we all decided to go to the bathroom where I proceeded to throw up in the toilet.

Taffy:Sweety are you ok?

I groaned but still replied

Dami:Im fine just alittle tipsy.

We all somehow got out of there and walked the streets.

Dami:We gatta be home soon. Well bye taffy you've been fun.

Taffy:You too. You guys can really party. Ill see you guys around!

I nodd and help dede walk while olivia helps me out.

Olivia:Well that was fucking amazing!

Dami:Yeah it really was.......I had fun and for the first time ever I didnt have to worry about anything.

Olivia:Yeah...it feels good to have somewhere to go for once.

Dami:Sometimes I wish we were not here. I wish we could go somewhere that we weren't completely miserable.

Olivia:Me too. I hope that can happen too.

We walk to Dedes house and take her to her room while her dad is passed out in the living room.

The we walk to Olivias house where we say goodbye and I walk to my place. I quietly open the door to see father passed out with a liquor bottle on the floor I pick it up and throw it away as I walk to my room and lock it as I walk in. Where I pass out on my bed clutching the cat that grayson gave me.

End of flashback

Taffy:Damn It's honestly so surprising how far we've come.I sometimes wake up next to cole thinking how the hell I ended up from a hooker to a soon to be wife of a fucking scientist. Damn.

Dami:Even with all the shit we've all been through we still manged to be better off like this.

We sat in silence until it was broken by carly and Dede.

Carly and dede:Breakfast is ready!!!

We all sat down to eat.

Olivia:So cole are you going to do anything for your last night night as a free man?

Taffy:Hey! You make it out to be a fucking prison sentence!

Dami:It basically is
I mutter to myself

Dick:I dont know why you say that cause We'll probably do the same thing some day.

I immediately start to blush hard and look at grayson who just winks at me while smirking and keeps eating.

Olivia:Oh damn! Did dick just propose something!?

Dede:oh my god dami!

Dami:What!? But- I......what!?

Olivia:Hahahhaahhahaahhahha!!!

Carly:Olivia I dont know why your laughing cause I expect us to get married some day too.

Olivia immediately shuts up and also starts to blush too.

Dede:Jack do you think someday we can get married too?

Jack:Sure what ever you want baby.

Dede:Yay!

Taffy:Alright then its settled everyone is getting married!

Dami:Wait hold on!

Dede:Whats wrong dami? Dont you want to get married someday?

Dami:Well-I mean yes....m-maybe someday......but not right now! I just...

Dick:Its ok babybat it dosent have to be right now.
He kisses me and ruffles my hair.

Olivia:Awwwwwww couple goals!

I just roll my eyes.

Taffy:Anyway ARE you guys going to do anything for your bachelor party?

Jack:Hell yeah! We ganna hit up the strip- OW!

Grayson kicks jack under the table.

Dede and taffy look pissed.

Dami:Dede,taffy calm down. Its just a strip club. We work in a strip club!

Dede:Yeah and we know what happens at a strip club!

Olivia:Oh come on you act like were not ganna go to one too.

Dick,jack,and cole:what!?

Dami:We are?

Olivia:Yeah you know the one down town. After that were ganna go to that exclusive club too mabey.

Cole:What the hell!

Taffy:Hey if your ganna go to one then we sure as hell can go to one too.

Dami:Alright.......... ENOUGH! You guys ate acting like children!

everyone gets quiet. I look at taffy to speak.

Taffy:Look guys do you trust us that we will not go out and cheat on you?

Cole:Well we do trust you but.....

Dick:We dont trust the guys there.

Dami:Then trust me beloved. Im not going to fucking cheat on you. You know that.

Dick:. I know I just dont want to loose you to some cheap jackass.

Dami:Then how about this. Grayson if you cheat on me not only will I never talk to you again. I will beat the ever living crap out of you personally cut of your man hood of and feed it to the dogs outside.

Grayson smirks

Dick:Fine. But if you cheat on me I will make sure to break every bone in your body.

Dami:Deal.

Dick:I love you baby bat.

Dami:I love you too beloved.

Taffy:You guys are a scary ass couple.

Carly:Then again they're no better than any of us.

Dede:So its settled we'll all do our own thing for the parties.

Taffy:................Well aslong as non of you guys cheat on us then yeah. You guys have fun.
........but again if you cheat on us we will in fact kill you all.

When were done we sit back on the couch and plan for tommarows bachelorette party.bwe also went down to that abandoned warehouse and started decorating the inside to make it feel like back home. I also managed to get the five of us a place on the list for that new club. It wasnt that hard especially when its so easy to hack into their data base and change some names in there. So in then end we ended up stayup late to make extra planning until grayson,cole,carly,and Jack came and dragged us back to bed.

Its ganna be one hell of a night then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 991 73
The bat family are back once again for a bunch of new adventures. Everyone knows the batfamily whether they're in uniform or not, they fight like cat...
266K 5.9K 41
Bruce and Damian have been getting into a lot of arguments lately, and Bruce has finally had enough! He is about to lose it... He doesn't know what t...
Closer By Rain

Fanfiction

233K 7.2K 20
Bat Family book! Damian and Bruce have a big argument where Bruce kicks Damian out! With nowhere else to go, Damian turns to Jason. See how they bond...
394K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)