collaboration ♡ malum ✓

By skittlesmalum

collaboration {kəlabəˈreɪʃn/}; the action of working with someone to produce something (for example: videos o... More

00 ➵ Prologue
01 ➵ The Whisper Challenge
02 ➵ The Shock Ball Challenge
03 ➵ Guess That Tweet
04 ➵ The Best Friend Challenge
05 ➵ The Girlfriend Tag
06 ➵ Fuck, Marry, Kill
07 ➵ Question And Answer
08 ➵ Vlog #1
09 ➵ Vlog #2
10 ➵ Vlog #3
11 ➵ The Seven Seconds Challenge
12 ➵ Vlog #4
13 ➵ Vlog #5
14 ➵ Vlog #6
15 ➵ Vlog #7
16 ➵ Update Video + Stalking Fans
17 ➵ The Messy Theme Song Challenge
18 ➵ Vlog #8 + Question And Answer
19 ➵ Vlog #9
20 ➵ Vlog #10
21 ➵ The Photo Booth Challenge
22 ➵ Vlog #11
23 ➵ Vlog #12
24 ➵ Vlog #13
25 ➵ Vlog #14
26 ➵ Punk Edits In Real Life
Character Ask Answers
27 ➵ Vlog #15
28 ➵ Australia Pt. 1
29 ➵ Australia Pt. 2
30 ➵ Australia Pt. 3
31 ➵ The Internet Slang Challenge
33 ➵ Vlog #17
34 ➵ Vlog #18
35 ➵ The Boyfriend Tag
00 ➵ Epilogue
WE WON! :D

32 ➵ Vlog #16

16.9K 1K 1K
By skittlesmalum

 (A/N: THE GIF MICHAEL IS SUCH A CUTE LITTLE KITTEN)

Vlog #16 (Friday)

-

"Are you and Calum a thing now?"

"How does Calum smell like?"

"Is Calum a good kisser?"

I wanted to scream at her face that yes, Calum was in fact a really, really great kisser but I didn't.

I tried to eat my lunch in peace but these girls wouldn't stop asking me questions about Calum. I just wanted to eat my food, was that too much to ask for? Now I knew what famous people felt like when they couldn't do anything without being surrounded by fans.

And then this one girl's question caught my attention;

"Is this really you and Calum holding hands in this picture?"

I pointed over to the read headed girl, "You. What picture do you mean?" I asked.

She typed something on her phone and then handed it to me.

It showed a picture where in fact Calum and I were holding hands. It could be any gay couple on the planet but my pink hair kind of gave it away.

If people didn't know my current hair colour they also wouldn't know that it was me but since Calum uploaded a Vlog from our Australia trip everyone who watched it knew my hair colour.

God dammit.

"Where did you find this?" I asked and handed her the phone back.

"It's all over Twitter. Is it you and him?"

"No and if it was it would be none of your business. I'm out."

I stood up and walked away, leaving all these girls with all their questions sitting alone at the table.

When I got home I immediately grabbed my laptop and turned it on. Since we got no homework I could just watch some new videos.

"What do we have here?" I mumbled and probably opened ten videos in new tabs, starting with Trevor Moran's dirty question tag.

✧ ✧

After I was done watching the videos I made myself something to eat and grabbed my phone. 

The Wattpad app caught my attention.

"It's been a while," I said to myself and opened it, seeing that a lot of stories from my library were updated.

I was reading for a while but then I got pretty bored.

Reading wasn't really my thing. Fanfiction were an exception but not always. 

"What's that?" I asked, seeing something small and black laying on my nightstand. I grabbed it and realized that it had to be Calum's phone. He came over yesterday and probably forgot it.

"That's why he didn't tweet since yesterday," I mumbled and accidently unlocked it.

"No fucking code? What a loser," I said to myself and chuckled.

I wasn't planning on going through his contacts or pictures or whatever. 

Then a Twitter notification popped up and I clicked it.

@Caspar_Lee: @CalumHood ASDFGHJKLÖÄ##

"Well, okay."

I went to his notifications which were literally blowing up.

"So this is how it feels to be a popular YouTuber."

I looked through some tweets and accidentally followed a person who flipped shit seconds later. She was so happy that Calum finally followed her.

I didn't know if it was mean to follow people, leaving them with the thought that Calum actually noticed them or if it was a good thing. He barely followed his fans and I think they would be happy to get follows, even though it's not directly Calum who noticed them, right?

I decided to go on a little follow spree. I didn't tweet about it on his account, I just went through the replies and followed random people. I also didn't forget the people who spammed. 

I went on with the spree until I hit follow limit and I wasn't sure if Calum would be mad at me or just shrug it off. Probably the second one. I just made his fans happy and he can't be mad at me about it.

I decided to visit Calum and return his phone before he would die without it.

✧ ✧

"I was looking everywhere for it. Thanks for coming by," Calum said, taking his phone.

"No problem. You should probably put a code on your phone so if a stranger finds it he can't get your contacts and stuff."

"You went on my phone?"

"Kind of. Not really, though," I sighed, "I went on your Twitter and followed some fans but I promise that I didn't went through your contacts or pictures or whatever. Trust me on this one," I explained and he nodded, smiling.

"It's okay, really."

Silence.

"You wanna make out?" he suddenly asked and it surprised me a little bit.

"Is that even a question?" I laughed and connected my lips with his. Then things lead to another and we landed on his bed, hands roaming around each other's body.

"I don't know what you're doing to me," Calum breathed out while I was kissing his neck, my hand palming his hard member through his jeans.

"I could say the same," I mumbled. He let out a small moan. 

"Please take off my pants and do something before I explode."

I smirked and started to unbuckle his belt very slowly. 

"Michael, don't be a tease."

I let out a small laugh, "Sorry."

Then I took off his jeans and boxers, revealing his hard member. I took it in my hand and slowly pumped up and down. Calum was a moaning mess under my touch and it was beautiful. I loved that I had this affect on him.

I brought my lips to his, kissing him with my hand still wrapped around his length. He moaned into the kiss and I could feel myself getting harder minute by minute.

"Where's the lube?" I whispered and he pointed over to his night drawer. I reached over and opened it, grabbing the lube and connecting our lips again.

"Do you have condoms?" he asked.

"No, I wasn't exactly planning on having sex with you today," I chuckled, "But I'm clean, are you?"

Calum nodded, "Yeah, yeah."

I prepped him a little bit until he told me that he was ready. It took a while since he was still very new to this. After I got out of my jeans, underwear and shirt, I lined up at his entrance and slowly pushed the tip in.

He let out a small moan, "You can move."

I slowly pushed in the rest, making him moan again.

"Yes, yes, yes. Oh god."

"You're so beautiful," I said and kissed his nose, then his lips. His hands were tangled in my hair, gripping it tightly.

"I love you so much," I mumbled in between the kiss.

I pulled out and thrusted in again, probably a little bit to hard since Calum winced in pain.

"I'm so-,"

"No, no. It's okay. Do that again."

I did as he told me and a loud moan escaped his lips. 

"That feels so good."

Soon my thrusts got sloppier and I started to pump Calum's member again, making him cum pretty fast since he was very close to the edge. Shortly after that I also came, pulling out and cleaning us up. 

We were laying in his bed, still naked, chest to chest. He was just looking at me, playing with my hair.

"Hey Michael?"

"Hm?"

"I -- I love you."

I smiled and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. 

"I love you, too."

My heart was beating really fast.

"I'm really happy."

"Same here," I replied, still smiling.

"I really don't want to ruin the moment but I still need to edit today's Vlog," Calum said, pouting.

"It's okay."

Calum put on his underwear and also my shirt, accidentally of course.

"What am I supposed to wear now?" I asked and he laughed.

"Nothing. Maybe underwear but if you're comfortable with it then you can keep them off, too."

A smirk played on his lips.

"You cheeky little shit. But seriously, can I borrow some sweatpants and a shirt?"

"Sure, take whatever you need."

I walked over to his closet and opened it. He had a lot of clothes, more that I had. I grabbed a random shirt and some comfortable pants and put them on. Then I walked to his work corner in the living room where his big iMac was set up. He was sitting in front of it, eyes glued to the screen. 

I grabbed a chair and sat down behind him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Is it hard to edit a video?" I asked.

"In the beginning it was but when you figured out how everything works it's really easy," he explained and smiled.

"It looks really boring to me."

"Sometimes it can be but I can't just stop when it gets boring."

"True."

I watched him cutting a while but it really got boring so I started placing soft kisses to his neck.

"Michael, stop distracting me. I'm already too late with uploading because of the sex earlier," he said, turning his face to me.

"You loved it, though," I smirked.

"Of course I did but I still need to get it done before midnight."

"Oh god, is it already that late? Do you think I could stay over?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sure, just tell your parents so they don't have to worry about where you are."

I texted my dad, telling him that I would sleep at Calum's. He replied with a thumb's up emoji, I guessed that meant something like 'okay'. 

"I'm uploading it in a few minutes. Want to watch it before I do?" he asked and I nodded.

"Wow, I get to watch your video before everyone else does. I feel special."

"You are special."

I could feel myself blushing a little bit.

"Hey Hoodies. Today I'm not doing anything, so I decided to creep on your tweets and answer some questions."

"I also don't know where my phone is right now, so I'm using my laptop. Now, let's get this started."

He read some weird tweets, also a lot of sexual ones.

"Isn't it weird reading stuff like this about yourself?" I asked and he let out a small laugh.

"Absolutely. Almost all of them want to have sex with me and they're probably only fourteen."

"Someone asked me if I ever kissed a boy before and yeah, I did."

"The next question is 'when was the last time you kissed someone and who was it?' God, why are you all so interested in my love life?" he chuckled. "But to answer your question, yesterday and it was someone you probably know."

"At this point I just really wanted to tell them it was you but I don't know. It didn't really feel like the right moment, you know?" he explained and I nodded.

"It's fine, take your time."

"Someone tweeted me a picture and asked if that was me and Michael holding hands on it." 

He looked at the camera and just shrugged, "I mean, it could be."

"You make it so obvious," I laughed.

"I'm doing that on purpose. My fandom is clever, they probably knew that I was gay before I did," he replied with a chuckle and I nodded in agreement.

"Probably."

"I guess that's it for today. I love you all, see you tomorrow."

"Is it weird to watch your own videos?"

"Yeah, I don't like to look at my face for a long time," he chuckled.

"I could stare at your face for weeks and I would never get enough. You're so handsome it's unreal," I said and he looked at his hands.

"Thank you."

I lifted up his chin and kissed his soft lips. 

"I also can't get enough of your lips."

"I can't get enough of yours, either. I love kissing them. I love kissing you. I just -- I love you, all of you."

"I love you, too."

"Now let me upload the video," he said.

@CalumHood: sorry for uploading late today i got a little distracted :D but my vlog is up now!

"I distracted you?" I asked, smirking.

"Yeah, not that I'm complaining, though."

"I don't know about you but I'm up for round two if you are. Are you?"

He nodded, "Absolutely."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The smut wasn't planned but #noragrets.

I watched the WWA concert movie today and it made me cry. It was like a throwback to my concert and it made me so happy. 

Wow, I didn't talk about the Good Girls video yesterday and I'm just gonne say three words; 

Michael fucking Clifford.

I always had a soft spot for him but wow, wOw. He really did things to me in that video.

Also let's talk about the cute, short Malum moment in the end when they were singing into one microphone!! It made me all heart eyes emoji, I cried. 

Lub you all and I talk to you next update, stay beautiful sunshines *:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 307 3
When Michael finally worked up the courage to ask one of his best mates, Calum Hood, out on a date, he never imagined Calum would actually say yes. N...
304K 18.4K 31
[ SEQUEL TO 'COLLABORATION' ] ❝ the wifi connection here sucks ❞ ❝ but that's not important if the connection between us works perfectly ❞ - in which...
20.4K 1.2K 27
「Malum Agent / Celebrity AU」 I do not own 5sos but I own the storyline. Thank you for reading. Kate ; @1-800-CALUM ©2016
8.8K 334 24
"Are you real?" "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Or Michael is a kitten hybrid who has a rough past. When he was little, he was dumped on the streets...