My wolf //Jacob Black\\ COMPL...

By Love-that-for-you

When Edward Cullen gets Bella pregnant he searches for all the help he could find . That leads him to one of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
My house
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
100 READS
500 READS !!!
1k READS!!!

8

7K 116 2
By Love-that-for-you

A couple of minutes later I was in front of the Cullen's door . Before I could make a sound Jasper was opening the door , " what did you do this time " he says , I make a small whimper and he lets me inside, I run shaking my tail up the stairs , " woah there " a voice says , I look up and see Rosalie and Renesmee . My tail wiggles faster and I get happier seeing Renesmee. " go change and we can look over Ness downstairs " she says , I nod and run to my room . I enter , and when I do my phone buzzes on my night stand , I change in to my human form , I take it and there is a missed call from one of my best friends Ali . I call her...
A: Ali R: Rory ( me )
A: hey Rory !
R: hey Ali
A: I have great news for you
R: what is it
A: I'm getting MARRIED
R: NO WAY
A: yes and I want you to come to my bachelorette party tomorrow night
R: of course , what time
A : come to my house at 7:30AM tomorrow , we start early , and come dressed in blue .
R: I'll be there
A : bye!
R: bye!
I close the call , I can't believe my best friend is getting married . I take out a blue dress and gold heels that I packed just in case and set them up on my closet . (Outfit on top ^^^) , then I change in to a new outfit. (This one 👎)

I head downstairs and Rosalie is playing with Renesmee . " hey ness " I say , rose hands her to me and I pick her up , ness places her hand on my cheek and memories of me and Bella are playing in my mind . The wedding , the pregnancy, even when we met for the first time . It was her first day here and I had gone up from where I was sitting with the cullesns to talk with her . When the memory fades I look at her , she had Bella's eyes . " that was - " I start but Rosalie finishes for me " Fantastic , beautiful, full of talent ... I could go on " she says smiling . " I have never seen you so happy Rose " I say , " she might not be my daughter but it completes me " she says smiling .

We sit down " I was invited to a bachelorette party" I say suddenly , " what , when , why " she says surprised . " one of my best friends is about to get married and i got invited to her bachelorette party " I say , " okay just try to make it before bella wakes up " she says , I nod and take nesses small hand in mine . My eyes shine purple and a small flicker of fire erupts from my hand making ness giggle , I rocked her in my arms some more before she fell asleep and I handed her to rose .

I went outside to play around for a bit, I used my power to elevate a tree from the ground and break it in two , as it fell i ddI a back hand spring and land on the ground . I put up my arms making the tree float in to mid air . I then move my hands in circular motions making the tree get stuck in to the ground again, and healing it . "That was not bad " a voice says , I could recognize it miles away , and the dog smell didn't help mask him , "Jake !" I say running up and hugging him , my hands wrapped around his neck , and my legs around his waist . " hello beautiful" he says . I give him a quick peck on the lips before dragging him in the house .

We ended up falling asleep on the couch watching a movie . Yes my wolf sides lets me sleep sometimes. I wake up the next day , I'm still cuddled up next to Jake . I check the clock , it read 7:00AM . I jump up abruptly waking Jacob and run up the stairs . I do my hair and makeup and put on my dress . ( outfit above ) I walk downstairs, it's 7:15 ." Woah " Jacob says , I giggle "why the dress" he says , " I got invited to a bachelorette party , but she wants me to go early . I grab a handbag that I prepared the night before . (Bag 👎)

" I'll be here before Bella wakes up "I say , he nods "you look beautiful " he says . I thank him and kiss him . I see a flash and see Emmet with a camera . I glare at him and he chuckles, I guess rose told them about the party. I open the door and run trying not to rip my dress . I get to Ali's house and nock, "AURORA" she yells hugging me , " the bride " I reply .

We celebrated the last day of her freedom together, it was 11:59PM , " I had so much fun " I tell Ali , "Sorry I won't be able to make it at the wedding " I add looking down . " it's ok , we'll talk soon " Ali says . " bye " I say waving . " bye " she says . When I'm out of the house and out of sight , i run again and in about 10 minutes I was in front of the Cullen's door . I open it using the spare key I was given and immediately take off my heels . I'm NEVER wearing these heels again , I hear a chuckle from behind me , " hey Edward " I say , not needing to turn around , he read my mind . "I did " he says . I glare at him and slouch on the couch ,"did you check on Bella " I asked , he nodded . "How is she ??" , "she's fine , and healing " he asked ... your welcome . I look down and Edward sits next to me . " I'm not the one for apologizing or thanking , but you literally drained you powers trying to save Bella , so thank you" he says smiling at me . I hug him " your welcome ... now " I say getting up , "this dress is coming off " I add and walk up the stairs , I see jasper and wave , " hello ma'am " he says , I smile widely before heading to my room . I changed in to my workout gear (👎)

I wanted to see Jacob , I wanted his arms wrapped around me . I missed him . I walk back downstairs and stop where Bella was put , immortality looked good on her . Her spine is slowly healing , her hair is regaining color , and her skin is now paler . And it finally looks like she has eaten something, even if it's not true . I smile to myself and go to Billy's cabin, it reminds me that I should apologize for the fiasco between me Paul and Sam. I lightly knock  on the door ... And guess who opens it ... Paul . He looks at me and closes it again, "it's no one" he says, " Paul who was at the door " a voice says , I recognized it as Jacob . Suddenly the door opens and he's standing there , of course no shirt on . But hey I'm not complaining .

He instantly pulls me in to a hug "hello beautiful " he says , "hey" I say chuckling , he starts to pull me in to the cabin but I stop him "what's wrong " he says , "Jake, I just wanted to see you . I think after last time I might not be as welcome" " you're a wolf too Aurora, and if Paul has something to say. He can say it to me " he says, I nod quietly and we head in. I keep my head down and don't look around, I can feel the whole pack staring at me .

"Aurora you came back "'a young voice says , I look up to see Seth there . I wave at him and he hugs me , I hug back and him and Jacob bring me to the kitchen . Leah is there and she smiles at me, I sit next to her and she side hugs me. "Aurora its good to see you " a male voice says, I look up and billy is there , I smile "hello" I wave and look down again . Everyone falls in to an awkward silence, that until someone spoke up "I didn't know you were a wolf" billy says , I look up at him "yea umm heritage from my mom " I say , "I have never seen a white wolf " Emily says , I smile at her. I sigh "that's not all " I say , "umm I'm know that it's impossible and if you don't want me here after but I'm half wolf , and ... half vampire " I say, I look around but no one seemed surprised. "We knew " Leah says , "Paul told us " Seth adds ,I nod slowly.

We ended up talking for some more time until " I think I'm gonna head off , you guys need sleep " I say  goodbye to everyone and head to the living room , Jake stands up and walks to me "are you leaving " he asks , I nod . Then Seth walks out of the kitchen , "I'm coming" he says, I nod. I look over the pack and Paul is glaring daggers at me. I glare at him before an idea came to mind , he wants to be rude because Im more understanding than he is, then he's gonna have to deal with the consequences of me being an annoying bitch l, "When I say go you run as fast as you can towards the Cullens house , don't look back " I whisper to Jake and Seth , they look at me confused but nodded , I used my power to levitate the water that was on a cup next to Paul , I splash it on him and yell "GO" . Me , Seth, and Jacob start running and I run as well. We arrive at the house minutes later .

"That was awesome " Seth says , I look over to Jacob who is smiling . We go in the house and they go to the kitchen to get some water . I go to the living room and Everyone is there . " hey " I say ,"you smell like dog " Emmet says "gee thanks " I say , I sit next to rose and hold out my hands so I can hold Renesmee who is being held by her . She gives me her and I gently lay her on my lap.

"I was with Jake " I say referring to the comment Emmet made , "yeah makes sense " Jacob says coming in with Seth . "You brought company " rose says , "yeah Seth wanted to see ness " I say , they nod . I grab Ness's hand and and put it over mine , I put mine on top closing it like a treasure and when I open it there is a small amount of sand , I use my free hand to make circle motions on top of the sand , it starts to float to make a tornado on her hand . She giggles and I flick my hand making the tornado fly up and turn to dust . She giggles and claps her hands . "Aurora has the power to control the elements " Edward says looking at Seth . I look over and nod "mind if I put ness to sleep today " I ask her, she nods . I head upstairs with Seth hot in my trail and go to my room .

"Hello" I say grinning , "I can't stand to be away from her " he says , "I know , I feel the same with Jacob . Go ahead lay down "I tell him motioning to my bed , he looks at me "I know Edward probably wouldn't like this but I think she'll be more comfortable with you there as she sleeps, it's how Jake feels with me I can tell " I say , he looks at me shocked before laying down. I put Renesmee on top of him and start singing a lullaby

Lavender's blue,
Dilly Dilly
Lavenders green.

When I am King,
Dilly dilly,
You shall be Queen.

Who told you so,
Dilly dilly,
Who told you so?

T'was my own heart,
Dilly dilly,
That told me so.

Call up your men,
Dilly dilly,
Set them to work.

Some to the plow,
Dilly dilly,
Some to the fork.

Some to make hay,
Dilly dilly,
Some to cut corn.

While you and I,
Dilly dilly,
Keep ourselves warm.

Lavender's green,
Dilly dilly,
Lavender's blue.

If you love me,
Dilly dilly,
I will love you.

Let the birds sing,
Dilly dilly,
Let the lambs play.

We shall be safe,
Dilly dilly,
Out of harms way.

I love to dance,
Dilly dilly,
I love to sing.

When I am Queen,
Dilly dilly,
You'll be my King.

Who told me so,
Dilly dilly,
Who told me so?

I told myself,
Dilly dilly,
I told me so.

I look back at Seth and Renesmee and they are both sleeping soundly. I head downstairs and everyone is smiling looking at me ."what " I say , " nothing" Jacob says . "We might have to take another room " I say , "why " Carlisle asks , "there is a wolf occupying mine " I say , Carlisle nods and gives me and Jacob a guest room . We thank him and head to bed . I take a shower , and change in to grey shorts and a white tank top . I get out and see Jacob already sleeping . I sit lay next to him and cuddle up . I fell asleep that night with a pair of strong arms around me .

JACOB'S POV ( before the lullaby)
Seth leaves with aurora and Renesmee . I can't believe how lucky I am , she surprises me every day. Suddenly I hear a sweet voice from upstairs "Lavenders blue dilly dilly Lavenders green , when I am king dilly dilly you shall be queen " , it was Aurora . "That's aurora " Emmet says , "really, I've never heard her sing " Rosalie says , "I saw it once " Alice says , "she might have a sweet voice but she has really strong vocals too" she adds . We ended up just hearing her in comfortable silence .

After a couple minutes Aurora walks in, I look over at her smiling " what " she says , "nothing " I say back , "we might have to take another room " she says , "why " Carlisle asks , "there is a wolf occupying mine " she says , Carlisle gives us an extra room and we thank him before heading to sleep .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 433 21
Everyone knows Ej as the depressed Cullen ever since his girlfriend died. But what everyone doesn't know that he is part mortal, part immortal like h...
99.7K 1.1K 61
Read to find out❤️ I promise to edit the book when I get time but thanks for reading it and loving it🥰
52.8K 618 13
After New Moon Edward won't be intimate with Bella and she is not pleased. In order to make Edward jealous, Alice creates a plan that involves Jacob...
375K 6.1K 28
Renesmee finds out Jacob imprinted on her and things change rapidly. Jacob is forced to move out of Forks and doesnt know what to do. What will Renes...