le spidey oneshots

By mystoria_SP

Honestly, this is a side project and use it as a way to get rid of my stress so I hope you enjoy! More

Hi!
Floating *Trigger Warning!*
I GOT PRIDE, HOW BOUT YOU?
Hydra Pt 2
Hydra Part three
Hydra Pt 4
Not Allowed
Please don't leave me
This cannot be real
How?!
a/n
Maybe I am not meant to be
Helping her
Alone again
New family
Ice Monster?!
Come home
I will win
A cool Feild Trip (Pt 2)
Stark Tower (Pt 3)
hey
A singular accident
Trapped
Grandpa Stark
Natalia
no! no! this is just wrong!
Souls Mate
Soul mate pt 2
Surviving (Pt 3 to Soul Mate)
A Spiders Reveal
The missing Stark
Free Wifi
.
Thanks
A little Skip for you
2 times Peter dies
Peter fucks up
The end of it all
TEOIA pt 2
TEOIA pt 3
TEOIA pt 4
Why Peter?
Peter Parker
If only

Hydra

201 4 3
By mystoria_SP

I sit on my bed and stare at the stone wall in front of me, 934 scratches on the wall, one for every day I am here. I remember how I got here even though to every one I look and acted as if I do not remember anything.

I walk down the empty road, talking on the phone with Tony, he threatened to lock me out of the lab until I stopped calling him anything other than Tony. 

"Well I did notice something weird, there was this sub who was sketchy today." I hear Tony hum as he was thinking.

"What specifically made the sub sketchy?" I stopped to think for a second, then responded 

"Well he had a scar over his right eyebrow, kept looking at everyone as if evaluating them, OH and on his jacket, there was this weird logo,"  I think of his jacket now that he kept on the whole time.

"What did the logo look like?" I smile I as remember it perfectly.

"Well it was a red circle and inside the circle, there was a red skull with I think five... no six red tentacles like an octopus have!" I suddenly hear something drop and a string of cussing, "Tony is something wrong?"

"Peter get home now! and text all your friends to lock their door and not to let that sub or anyone suspicious into their..." arms wrap around my arms and something goes around my legs causing me to drop my phone.

"HEY LET GO OF ME!" I scream as I hear Tony yelling through the phone, he sounds scared. Suddenly everything turns black.

I shake the thought out of my head knowing that the agent will be here soon to lead me to the training room. I know they are not coming for me now since it has been two and a half years since I was taken, no one misses me.

I must have spaced out like usual because the next thing I realize is that I am alone in a dark room with three deep cuts along my back, as always. I curl up into a ball trying to think of happy thoughts when someone pops into my mind, Myst. I never knew what happened to her but she disappeared recently and no one knows if she is still alive. Suddenly I remembering the first time we had met.

I wake up in a small room, nothing in the room except a girl, she looked roughed up and not happy at all. I frown as she seems familiar to me but I just shake it off. Suddenly she snaps her head in my direction and stares at me for a bit.

"You are finally awake, thank Loki" I chuckle as she thanks my favorite god, please do not let Thor know though.

"How long have I been out?" She gives a dry chuckle

"Two weeks, it has been two weeks Peter" I frown more when she says my name.

"How do you know me?" Suddenly the door opens and we are both taken away for the first of many tempts to wipe our memory.

I look at the door wishing something would happen to free him.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I stand in front of the new recruits. it is hard to remember who I am now, I just want to make master happy so no one was punished. there are officially one thousand marks on my wall, its been so long but I have given up on waiting for any sort of help.

I smirk as I see the group training, suddenly I remember my first training.

I refuse to fight, I do not want to do it but suddenly I am hit in the temple by one of the trainers.

"Spider get to training or else!" I nod and look to my partner, a boy about eight. I just try to hide all of my emotion as I walk up to the kid and kick him in the side, roughly, causing the kid to hit the ground with a thump and wine of pain.

I wish I could be free but it is too late, I am too far in to make it out easily.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

one thousand and seven days, things have gotten horrible. Master decided I had to have m first kill in three days. I sit on my bed and frown as I think about it. I want to save people, not destroy them! I look at the door when suddenly the sound of gunshots and something else takes over the silence. I stay sitting on my bed ignoring it, I just want to die now.

My door is ripped open and two people run in, a redhead in all black with who handguns in her hands followed by a bow-wielding man who looked like he belonged to a gym. 

"So are you going to kill me or just stand there?" I don't even stutter as I stare the woman in the eyes. 

"If you listen then I will not kill you. now tell me who the hell you are!" I look over to the guy whose eyes widen as he stares into my eyes. Suddenly he drops his bow and tears fill his eyes

"Holly fucking shit! Nat put your guns down now!" I look over at Nat as I suddenly start realizing who they are.

"Clint! Are you crazy? He is a Hydra agent! he could kill us easily!" I stand up and she points her guns at me.

"and why would I kill you and uncle Clint?" I tilt my head, Nat turn pail as she realized who she was pointing her guns at.

"Pete..?" I nod and suddenly I am being hugged by them both.

"Hey, aunt Nat" a few tears rolled down my cheek but then the hug ends and Clint holds his hand out, a comm in it.

"So you want to help us?" I nod and take the comm, easily sliding it into my ear. Nat holds out three metal bands and I look at her confused. Clint takes one of the larger bands and places it on my wrist as Nat does the same with the other two bands. "The smaller band, just tap the button and your suit will envelope your body and the bigger bands are your web-shooters but improved." I nod and press the button, nanobots crawl over my body and suddenly the iron spider surrounds my skin and I smirk.

"Let's get this done!" I say happily, feeling a spark of happiness as I feel the familiarness of the suit. We run out of the room and I run down one of the halls as Clint and Nat go the other way. I slowly make my way to the training room knowing there was a training session going on right now.

"Okay, I need back up for when I go into the training room" I hear uncle Steve say through the comm.

"On my way!" Wanda yells as I hear her taking down agents. Those two alone will not make it out alive if they enter without two others! suddenly I hear the comm crackling slightly then another voice follows. 

"I will be there in three guys!" Sam, you can tell he's fighting agents. I quickly run around the corner to see him fighting eight agents at once, I smirk and sneak behind one of the agents and easily take her out. After a few seconds, all of the agents are down and I look over to Sam, he has yet to notice me so I jump onto the ceiling. 

"Guys" I watch him look around confused, "Is there any of you near me?" A course of no's follow, "Well somehow I took out three of the eight agents I was fighting and the rest somehow gotten taken out" 

"What?" Uncle Rhodey, I smile hearing his voice. I crawl on the ceiling and help both Bucky and Rhodey on my way to the training room as I listen to the confusion on how so many agents are being unknowingly taken out. 

After five minutes I see everyone except dad surrounding the training room doors. "Everyone, focus and do not let anyone land a hit" I roll my eyes as Bucky says that. I take a deep breath and watch them burst into the room, I crawl in above their heads without being noticed. 

Everyone started fighting and I decided to secretly help, somehow still not getting noticed! 

I jump back onto the ceiling as everyone else takes out the last few agents leaving master left. Bucky is about to shoot him when Nat stops him. "He has to end him" I know she is talking about me as the rest are confused. I jump between them and master, scaring them all except Nat and Clint. I look at Master and smirk as my mask disappears showing my face to him.

"Well master, I think this is the end" my voice is full of venom and I take a step towards him. "You took me from my friends and family! you tried to take my memories and make me into something I will never be, a killer." I take another step forward, "Now I was planning on causing you so much pain and leave you to suffer a slow and horrible death but then realized, I could not do it because I am too nice, so be glad I am willing to kill" I pick a gun up from the ground and aim it at him. "Bye-bye, master"

The ringing of my ears conforms I pulled the trigger and then I watch the man who took almost three years from me, fall to the ground, dead. I turn to face my family and smile slightly as Steve, Bucky, Sam, Rhody, Wanda, Pietro, and Vision stand there in shock to see me while Nat and Clint run up and hug me again. 

"P-Peter" I look at Rhodey, tears slowly roll down his face as he looks at me. 

"Hey, uncle Rhodey! do you think we can move this reunion out of here, the concrete and dead bodies ruin the happy mood" I smile and Bucky laughs at my attitude.

"Ya lets leave!" Everyone starts leaving the room not noticing the one agent who was sitting up and pointing a gun at Peter, no one noticed until the bang of the gun rang through the room and Peter fell to the ground crying out in pain as the bullet ripped through his side.

"PETER!" Nat shoots and kills the agent as Bucky and Steve run to my aid. "Crap we need to get him to help now!" Bucky nods.

"Bruce we need you to be ready in the jet, we have a major injury!" I smile softly as Steve picks me up and starts running down the hall, I guess going to the jet. I close my eyes and when I open them again I see that we are outside and the jet is close.

"Peter, stay awake please" I hear Steve plea, fear lacing his voice. 

"T-Thank you uncle Steve" I whisper but I know he heard me. I start closing my eyes again but suddenly I am being put onto something and feel someone sliding a needle into my arm. I open my eyes once again and see Bruce working on pulling the bullet out as everyone stands around me.

"Hey Pete, Stay awake now. Do you want to see your dad again? He has been searching for you endlessly" I nod slightly and then look at every one.

"S-Sorry but... I can't..." my voice weak and my smile disappears as I close my eyes once again, this time I slip into nothingness.

So feelings, ya. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 79 5
A short story based on Pepperony scenes that I think could fit into Infinity War. All speculation, no real spoilers. Also posted in my version of T...
7.4K 189 13
Just some oneshots (about irondad ofc) which will be fluffy angst mostly funny. Hope you enjoy. Requests and suggestions are welcomed. ~๐Ÿ’ƒ
4.5K 51 12
peter parker x reader fanfic! tw: smut, sexual assault, death read intro for description!
3.7K 108 20
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ผ, ๐“จ/๐“ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต, ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐”‚. ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜น ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ต...