Deal: Fake Dating The Badboy

By Rachelle470

When Tara cheats on Liam and he wants revenge, Sapphire wants her friend to stop sending her on blind dates... More

Chapter one
Published Works
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Interested in more?
Epilogue

Chapter 11

8.5K 181 10
By Rachelle470

Sapphire's POV
Athena wouldn't look at me all day. Liam walked with me to most of my classes. I tried to get Athena's attention but she would never look over. I don't blame her. By now it was already last hour and I was ready to go home and lay in my bed, forever. I was at my desk staring out the window. The clouds were dark but there wasn't any rain. The forecast said it would rain later today. I wasn't even excited for that. 'Everything good happens in the rain,' I'm not so sure of that now.

Liam and I had our last hour together. He was sitting two rows in front of me a three seats to the left. Coincidentally, he was also staring out the window. Whatever Mr.Haley was saying went right over my head. I was too engulfed in my own thoughts. Mr.Haley spoke about the homework, which I had no intention of doing. Athena was in Pre-Calculus at the moment. I've tried to text her but she's made it very clear that she didn't want to see me. I glanced up at the clock. Only four more minutes left and then I could go home. Liam was giving me a ride home. He's been really nice to me lately. Tara on the other hand has been even more aggressive towards me than usual. She's been trying everything to get me in major trouble. Which means I should tell Liam about Bradley. If I didn't tell him soon then Tara was going to. She was going to twist the whole story around. I really need someone who doesn't hate me right now. I had to tell him but what if he hates me for it. I don't think I could handle it I already miss Athena so much. My thoughts were jumping from one thing to another, I couldn't focus on one thing. "Mrs. Kingston?"

The sounds of my name broke me away from my thoughts. "Uh, yes?" I had no idea what he had said.

"Would you like to tell us the answer?" I gulped.

What did he ask? The whole class was turned to face me and I could feel my heart beating in my chest rapidly. I didn't know what to answer. I instinctively looked over at Liam. He mouthed something to me but I couldn't quite make it out. He mouthed it again and I managed to make it out. "The Victorian era," my voice came out as more of a quiver than anything.

"Hmm, that is correct." Mr.Haley glared at me, "Now can anyone tell me what was so spectacular about this era?"

I let out a sigh of relief. I looked at Liam and mouthed 'thank you' to him. He smiled and turned back around. This class gives me too much anxiety. I was relived when the bell finally rang dismissing us. I grabbed my bag and walked over to where Liam was waiting for me at the door. "Hey," he smiled and casually put his arm around my shoulders.

This whole acting like a couple had gotten really easy. It was almost natural at this point. We talked while we headed towards our lockers. They were both in different sections of the hallway. "I'm gonna go get my stuff," he kissed me on the head and walked to his locker, I did the same.

Almost everybody was already outside so the hallways were pretty empty. I grabbed my stuff and headed to Liam's locker. Tara's voice rang though the hallway Liam was in. I stopped and listened. I knew it was wrong to easdrop but I couldn't help myself. "Come on Liam, you can't actually want to be with someone like her," Tara scowled.

"Look you cheated on me," Liam spoke calmly.

"So you're choosing her over me? You know we were meant to be together, we're a perfect match. What do you even know about that loser? She's a nobody,"

"She's not a loser or a nobody! She the sweetest girl I've ever met and she a better person than you will ever be."

"Ugh!" Tara slammed her foot down practically screaming, "Has she even told you about Bradley?"

My eyes widened. No. "Who?" You could tell in his voice he seemed annoyed.

"Bradley, her ex-boyfriend. You think I'm horrible wait till you hear about that! You won't think she's so great by then,"

"No she hasn't told me about this Bradley guy, she'll tell me when she wants to. I don't want to hear any of it from you,"

"She'll twist the story around make it seem like she didn't do anything. She's a monster! Why do you think everybody leaves her, she's worthless,"

"Hey!" He was practically yelling at this point and you could hear the anger in his voice, "she is anything but worthless. That girl is amazing and anyone who would be dumb enough to leave her doesn't deserve her. She is anything but worthless. Have you even taken a moment to get to know her? You've always hated her and she didn't even do anything to you!"

"Didn't do anything to me? Didn't do anything to me! That girl took away the one person who cared about me and now she's trying to steal you away from me to. I hate her!"

"What are you even talking about? She didn't steal me away from you, you lost me, you cheated on me!"

I decided it was probably time for me to go over there before she told him all about Bradley. I turned the corner and walked over to where they were standing. Tara's face was bright red and her eyes filled with hatred when she looked at me. "Ready to go?" I asked Liam.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and swung his bag over his other shoulder. "Yeah,"

"Ugh," Tara screamed and fell on the floor.

I felt my stomach tighten. I honestly felt bad for her. Liam pulled me closer to him as we walked. "So how much of that did you hear?" He questioned scratching the back of his neck.

"Um," I mumbled my cheeks turning a light shade of pink, "not too much,"
"So all of it?"

"Yeah, pretty much," I looked down at my hands, "I'm sorry I haven't told you about Bradley,"

"You don't have to be sorry. You don't have to tell me everything, but I'm always here for you. You shouldn't be scared to tell me anything."

"I just don't want you to hate me,"

"Why would I hate you?" I stayed silent, "you know you can tell me anything,"

"Bradley's my ex-boyfriend but he's also Tara's. Tara and I both had a major crush on him freshman year before you transferred back to our school. Tara and I were really close then and we both knew about the other liking Bradley. It didn't really seem to matter to us because it was obvious that he was going to pick her. She was the popular one, the pretty one, she could get any guy she wanted. It surprised both of us when he asked me out. Tara was furious that he picked me over her. Tara and I stopped talking after that. She couldn't stand the fact that I was dating Bradley. Things were going really great between us and I felt really happy. After around six months Bradley started acting really weird. He didn't seem to want to talk to me and he always seemed really angry and defensive when I asked him where he was going. I assumed things were gonna be over between us soon. We got into an argument one night because he tried to get me to do something I didn't want to," Liam's grip on the steering wheel tightened, "He was so angry he hit me," Liam's knuckles were turning white from how tight his grip on the wheel was.

"He had never acted that way before and it scared me. He apologized immediately and I foolishly forgave him. Things were going good again for another month until he started acting weird again. He told me he was sick one day so I decided to bring him some soup. When I brought it to him his mom let me in and told me he was in his room. When I got there I found him and Tara. He was cheating on me with her and had been for the last three months. I felt horrible and Athena was the only reason I got through it all. Bradley tried numerous times to get me back and Tara blames me for taking the person she lived away from her. We got into a huge argument about it and she's hated me ever since." My eyes were filled with tears but I refused to cry.

He stayed quite for a minute before speaking, "That's nothing to should be ashamed about, it's not your fault. I could never hate you for something like that," I felt super relieved, he doesn't hate me.

My phone buzzed underneath me. I checked my phone to see a message from Vironica. I felt a bit of disappointment when I saw that it wasn't from Athena. Liam pulled up to my house. "Thank you," I paused, "for everything,"

"Anytime,"

I got out of the car and replied to Vironica. 'I would love to,' she invited me to go to the mall with her.

Honestly I haven't really hung out with her in a while. It would be really nice to see her. I headed up to my room and picked out an outfit. I didn't know if the rest of the girls were going or not. I also had no idea if they knew about the fight between me and Athena. I quickly changed and waited outside for Vironica. She pulled over to the curb and picked me up. "Hey," I greeted getting in the car.

"Hey!" She was perky as always, one of the things I loved about her.

She could cheer people up really easily. She wants to be doctor and I think she would make a great one she loves to help people.

She started the car and drive towards the mall. I wasn't a huge fan of shopping but I didn't really mind it when it was with a friend. "So how are things between you and Liam?" I think I've gotten asked this question more than anything else.

"They're actually going really well,"

"That's great,"

"How are things between you and Megan?"

She smiled from ear to ear at the mention of her name. "They're amazing, I really love her," I had never seen Vironica this happy.

A/N
I finally got another chapter done. I've been really busy lately and I didn't have much time to write. Don't forget to vote and comment. I really love to hear what you guys have to say.
Lots of love,
Rachelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 33 17
This is a hot lit romantic story which includes chasing, dating, love, betrayal, fights and lots more. And also lot of sex related content. Also thi...
3K 372 52
Falling for a red flag is normal isn't it, but Tara's life totally changes when she falls for Aditya, a definition of bad boy with a golden heart. Bu...
61.3K 1.3K 17
"He was mine and I loved him." "He broke up with me yet he wants me back." Seeing the guy you love with someone you're kinda close to is kinda heartb...
2.5K 58 11
Story about a broken girl and not so broken boy. ✴▫✴▫✴ Let's repair the broken.