Inbetween The Lines {Interrac...

Por suggaarr__

This story is about 2 teenagers, Nova Delarosa and Roman Villegas. Nova is a 13 year old colored girl who is... Más

Nova Delarosa
Roman Villegas
Our Story
12 Hours
9 hours
5 Hours
The Last Hour
Coming Back / The First Day
He Came Back
Short But Sweet
My Wake Up Call
Hostage
Earth to Roman
Not My House
Plotting?
Those Boys Are Ours (Part One)
Those Boys Are Ours (Part Two)
A Change
A Dream or A Nightmare
My Destiny
Want You Back
And The Winner Is...
The Aftermath
Imperfect Imperfections
Okay, Okay.
And You Are?
Her Suicide Note
Everybody's Feelings
A/N
Story of our Lives
One Step Closer
Love and War
Another One?
A/N
One Way or Another
The Release
Finding Nova
Into the Future
Relationships

Still M.I.A.

752 32 3
Por suggaarr__

ARI'S P.O.V.

AT NOVA'S HOUSE

I arrived at Nova's house and there I see her parents , Brandon , Dallas and all our other friends. The police. Nova's family. And lastly some newspaper reporters.

"Hey Ari. Glad to see you." Mrs. Delarosa said to me.

"Same goes Mrs.D." I said and she turned around and walked away.

"Hey Dall, anything new?" I said as I walked over to Dallas.

"Nope. She's still gone but Brandon did heap her stuff off of the bus. We had a little prayer circle earlier but you missed it." She said as we walked out onto the front porch.

"Well I was at Roman trying to smack some sense into him but that just didn't work." She laughed at my response and I sat down.

"I hope she comes home soon." Brandon said joining us outside.

"Yeah I do too. She doesn't need to be out there alone. But, she does need to get rid of Roman." I said and Dallas nodded in agreement.

"But you know they've been tough for a year." Brandon said while leaning against the pillar on the porch.

"That's true. But if he's going to be a pot head and a druggie, she doesn't need that. Telling you the truth now, Nova doesn't even really want to go to Allowhills LaBlanca High. She wants to go to Trinet Concordia which is a private school. She wanted to keep a stable relationship with Roman so she said she'd go to AHLBHS." I said. I could feel self start to get heated.

"Real Shit!?" Dallas said expressionless.

"Real shit Dall." I said and then everybody got quiet.

"Wow! But I never thought of Roman to be a druggie." Brandon said.

"Yeah I know. He used to smoke the occasional blunt but now he's all out with the drugs. From the light stuff to the heavier stuff." I got up and started walking down the steps of the porch.

"Where are you going?" Dallas said following behind me.

"Home. I need to do some research." I said.

I turned around and waved at the two of them then I walked to the bus stop. I'm going to do some more research on Roman's family & Nova's school. I just want to figure out as much as I can.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4K 161 18
"We were just kids in love." Nicole is an outgoing senior in high school, hoping to make this year her best yet. She is the new girl in town and is l...
15.9K 5.9K 87
Nova has lived a life full of embarrassment, failure, and loneliness. Aubrey on the other hand, has lived a life full of success, pride, and popular...
208 1 6
"You're insufferable, you know that?" "Aw come on sweetheart, don't be that way." "For the last time, I'm not your sweetheart!" Nevaeh Roman never ha...
894 28 25
"Loving someone else that's easy, but loving myself that's the hard part." -------------------------------------- High school is hard enough with sch...