I Hate Him (fanfic Kongpob an...

By Jazzious_girl

Kongpob and Arthit both were set for an arrange marriage. At first Arthit was loathing the idea but gradually... More

Convincing The Son
First Encounter
Why this is happening?
Scared Puppy
Bad Morning
I like you
Another Shock
Moving in together
Get Together
I am sorry
Rise of feelings
Jealous
Feelings
Confessions
New contract
Heat
The Night
The Big News
News Revealed
Nightmare
Mood Swings
Meeting with Past
New Boss
A/N
Punishment
Unsettled Night
Morning Quarrel
Big Mistake
A/N
Almost......
Almost........ (II)
A/N
When Past Haunted You Again
A little Discussion
Confrontation
The Past
A/N
Giving a Statement
Family Meeting
Final Trial
A/N
Initiate
Overcome the fears
A/N
Insecurities
Day 1
Surprised
love is in the air
A Rocky Road
Married Man
A lunch date
Life with drama is fun
A Day to Remember
Sequal?
A/N

Meeting in the Evening

2.2K 111 11
By Jazzious_girl

Kong's pov

I was seething with anger, the urge to exact revenge on that despicable person burning inside me. How dare he hurt my Arthit? Arthit was mine, every inch of his body belonged to me, and he was all mine.

We were lying on our long couch in the hall, Arthit's tired body pressed against mine. He had been emotionally drained from crying and was now suffering from a headache. So, we were cuddling in the hall after a late lunch. He had been affectionate since his confession earlier. Tul was occupied with arranging his belongings in his room.

Then, out of nowhere, Arthit suddenly shouted, straddling me. I was momentarily shocked, and I quickly sat up with him on my lap.

"What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Wait, I'm calling P May. Just calm down, okay?" I fretted with concern, checking his body for any injuries.

"Nothing hurts," he replied, grabbing my hands to stop my frantic examination.

"Then why did you shout? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I sighed in relief that he wasn't hurt.

"My friends? I abandoned them yesterday. They must be worried about me. I didn't even inform them," he fretted. I shushed him by placing my finger on his lips.

"I told them that you got sick and had to come home. So don't worry," I assured him. He let out a sigh and once again nestled on top of me.

"Hey, kitten, will you be okay with Tul for a while?" I asked, hoping he would agree. But he responded with a groan, signaling a clear 'no.' Ok that's a no.

"Please, baby, I need to do some work. It's important. I'll be back soon, and I promise I'll get you a present," I tried to persuade him.

"Hmmm," he hummed in response and eventually drifted off to sleep. I gently laid him on the couch and covered him with a blanket. Then, I called Tul from his room to inform him of the situation. I knocked on his door, and he came out.

"I need to go somewhere. Can you look after him until I get back? He's asleep, so you won't have to worry too much. I'll return before he wakes up."

"Just be careful. Don't go too far," Tul cautioned with concern. I understood what he meant. He knew where I was headed. I nodded and left the house after informing him that I was going to see Win.

In half an hour, I reached my destination, an abandoned warehouse we hadn't used for years. Inside, I headed toward the dungeon. Win and Earth were waiting outside the dark room. When they saw me, they quickly opened the door without asking any questions.

"Did they speak? Who are they?" I asked Win.

"They are just spoiled rich bastards of old businessmen. One of them is the son of the owner of an electric equipment firm in our city," he replied, pointing at the man with a scar on his face. Win continued, "The other two are brothers, sons of the famous businessman Mr. Lui." My ears perked up at the mention of Mr. Lui, one of my suppliers. This wasn't what I expected. I needed to see what their fathers could do to save their children.

"And why did they attack Arthit?" I asked Win.

"They said they just wanted to have some fun. They probably thought their fathers could get them out of any trouble. They do whatever they want," Win explained. Anger welled up inside me, and I couldn't control myself, so I punched them until I was satisfied. Then I asked the question that had been bothering me from the start.

"Does any of them have the name Thorat?" Win and Earth shook their heads.

"Investigate this Thorat man. If he's still in jail, that's fine. If not, inform me immediately."

"Yes, boss. What about these maggots?" Earth asked.

"I'll deal with them. Let them stew for a while and give them what they deserve. I'll decide later what to do with them," I said, taking down information about their parents from Win. I left the room and walked toward my office in the warehouse. I needed to make some calls.

I first called the businessman from the electrical firm.

"Is this Mr. Meng?"

"Yes, who's this?"

"I am Kongpob Suthilak, owner of Suthilak Enterprise." I heard him gasp on the other side. I smirked; everyone knew who I was, the owner of the biggest trading and manufacturing company in the country.

"Oh, I... I'm glad to know you, sir. What do I owe to get a call from Mr. Suthilak himself?"

"I want to personally ask you for a meeting. If you have time, I'd like to have a dinner meeting tonight."

"Yes, yes, sir, I have time. Just let me know the time and place. I'll be there." I gave him the address and time and ended the call. Now it was time to call the other one.

I called Mr. Lui, and he picked up after the second ring.

"Hello, Mr. Lui."

"Mr. Suthilak, how are you?"

"Why, I'm good. I just wanted to arrange a meeting this evening to discuss a new project I'd like to offer your company." He became excited upon hearing about a new project. Greedy bastard.

"That's great news, sir. I'll be there," he said, and I ended the call.

I called Win into my office.

"Give me a copy of the evidence video from the mall. We'll settle this once and for all." He prepared a copy and handed it to me. I told him to pick me up from my house and be ready for the meeting. Earth could handle the warehouse.

I bought Arthit's favorite donuts on the way and arrived home to check on him. I needed to prepare for the evening. I entered the house, and it had been an hour and a half since I had left. Arthit was still in dreamland.

"Hey, you're back," Tul said from the kitchen as I entered. I nodded with a smile and went over to Arthit, who was still on the couch.

"Sleepyhead, wake up," I said, caressing his cheek with my hand. He snuggled his face into my hand and then frowned in his sleep. After a while, he mumbled, "No, I want to sleep. Go away." He became grumpy and hid his face in the blanket. I chuckled at his antics and pulled the blanket away from his grasp. He fought with me for the blanket, but I let go and sat on the couch beside him.

"Okay then, I guess I'll give these donuts to someone else. Hey Tul, do you want some donuts?" I said a little loudly. He quickly pulled his face out from the blanket and looked at me with two big sleepy eyes.

"My donuts." He snatched the bag of donuts from my hand and quickly sat on the couch. I smiled at him and patted his head. He was just adorable.

"Alright, I'm going to get ready for a meeting. Be good, and if you need anything, ask Tul. Tell him what you want for dinner, and he'll prepare it for you." He stopped munching on his donut and looked at my face.

"But you just got home. Where are you going?" He asked, sounding a bit disappointed.

"Sorry, love. It's important. I'll make it up to you, I promise." I coaxed him until he nodded.

He ignored me and continued munching on his donuts. I entered my room and started getting ready. It was 7 in the evening, and I was ready to leave for the meeting. I came near Arthit, who was still on the couch.

"I love you. I'll be back before dinner."

"I hate you. I'm not going to wait for you. Go away." Well, it seemed he was still grumpy. I gave him another peck and walked out of the house.

I saw Win waiting outside the car. I hopped in, and we arrived at the hotel where I had booked a room for the meeting. I told Win to wait outside the room. I walked into the room and saw two men already waiting for me.

"Gentlemen?" I redirected their attention to me.

"Mr. Suthilak," they offered their hands for a handshake.

"Mr. Lui, Mr. Meng," I greeted them, shaking their hands one by one.

"Let's have a seat. I need to show you a presentation about the project before I consider offering it to you." They nodded, and I sat on the couch in the room.

I opened my laptop and inserted the pen drive. I sat across from them and turned the laptop in their direction.

I sat cross-legged and watched as their faces paled when they saw what their precious sons had done to Arthit. I clenched my hands to stop myself from tearing this place apart along with these two men.

"Sir, I... I... please forgive my sons. I'll send them away from this country forever," Mr. Lui said, and Mr. Meng nodded desperately in agreement.

"That's not possible. I want them behind bars, serving their sentences. They'll live their lives in prison. Just thank your ancestors I'm kind enough to spare their lives. I want to make sure neither of your families causes any more problems in the future. If I hear of any, you won't see your companies or sons on this earth. Do you understand?" I hissed in anger. They trembled in fear and nodded in agreement.

"Look forward to facing trial for your sons now. Don't do anything foolish. You won't stand a chance against me. I'll destroy everything you've earned so far, including your family. I grabbed my things and left them stunned in their seats.

Win drove me back home, and when I unlocked the door and entered, I looked around to spot Arthit. I found him at the dining table, his head drooping on the table. Tul emerged from the kitchen and said, "He's being stubborn. I told him to eat dinner, but he refused. He fell asleep while waiting for you." I stood beside his chair and caressed his head.

"I know, he can be a little difficult. Thanks for taking care of him," I said, still watching the sleeping figure.

"It's my job, P. I'll warm up the food. You freshen up," Tul said, and I nodded. He headed to the kitchen.

Arthit woke up a while later and saw me standing beside him. He hugged my waist and snuggled into my stomach.

"I'm hungry. Why didn't you come home earlier? I was waiting for you."

"But someone said he wouldn't wait for me."

"I hate you." I laughed and pulled him away to see his face. He was pouting with a red blush on his cheeks.

"Let's eat. I'm starving too." I left him for a moment to freshen up and change my clothes. We had dinner, and then I led him to our room. Tul was already in his room after serving us.

(Mature Content)

We laid on the bed cuddled up in the blanket. His head was tucked on my chest under my chin. He looked up at me. I kissed his lips slowly. He opened his lips for me. I devoured his lips and mouth. I was already turned on. But I can't do much untill he is fine. He moaned in my mouth while I was nibbling on his lips.

"Ahhhh, k...Kong." he moaned my name. I roamed my hand on his back and slowly lowered his pants from his waist. He was clutching my shirt in his hands.

"P...please Kong." He pleaded with alluring eyes.

"Shh, I got you kitten." I rounded my one arm around his waist and with other hand I started to rub his member. He gasped at the sudden touch and closed his eyes tightly.

"Ahhhh.... fa...faster....Please." I started stroking his member a little faster. I kissed his lips to lower down his voice. He was lost in pleasure. I speeded up my pace and stroked his junior more fast. He was rubbing his body on me craving my touch. I let go of his lips and tightened my grip on his waist.

"Ahhhh, I....I am. Close. Clo....close....ahhhhhhh." his body trembled and his grip on my shirt tightened. He came on my hand. His body trembled as the aftemath of his climax. His eyes were still closed. He whimpered and gasped for air. I pulled him up on my body and embraced him in my arms securely.

"I got you love. Just sleep. I am here." He relaxed and his breathing became even. In less then 10 minutes I heard his soft snoring.

I laid him on the bed and took a cold shower to get rid of my little problem. I cleaned him up with a wet towel and then took him into my arms. I pecked his lips and closed my eyes to get some rest. There will be a long day tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...
271K 10.4K 28
Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift to him but Kongpob ask him to break up b...
139K 7.1K 31
4years 4years of relationship brought Arthit and Kongpob into what they are today. The love between them was unconditional and pure. Their love didn'...
4.1K 280 11
For seven years, Arthit has lived across the street from Kongpop Suthilak. In all those years, they've only talked a handful of times. There's a lot...