My Hero Academia: All Might's...

By Altaru

All Might has a sister going to attend UA along with Izuko Midorya. Shes in for a long ride against villians... More

The Making of a Hero
UA High
Combat Training
Class Rep
Attack on the USJ
All Might
The Aftermath
The UA Sports Festival Pt.1
The UA Sports Festival Pt.2
The UA Sports Festival Pt.3
The UA Sports Festival Pt.4
The UA Sports Festival Pt.5
The UA Sports Festival Pt.6
Hero Names!
Hero Internships
The Hero Killers Last Stand...
Back to school
Exams
Practicals
Mall
Pool Day
The Wild Wild Pussycats
Kota...
Attack
My Hero
Failure
Rescue
Their hideout!
The Battle Ahead
Developed Feelings
Dorms!
Ultimate Moves
New and Improved Suit
The Liscensing Exam Pt.1
The Liscensing Exam Pt.2
The Liscensing Exam Pt.3
The Liscensing Exam Pt.4
Aftermath of the Liscensing Exams!!!
Midoriya VS. Bakugo
A Season for Encounters
Unrivaled
Two Heroes Special
The Scoop on UA Class 1-A
Overhaul
Girl Meets...
Fighting Fate
An Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Unforseen Hope
Infinite Power
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Win Those Kids' Hearts

Roaring Upheaval

587 13 0
By Altaru

Rio- Kota.....Your safe now..

Midoriya- There's still something we must do.

Kota- You both are all beat up! What do you still have to do?

Midoriya- We knew that he would defend against it.....

Rio- But thats also why we had to attack.

Kota- Huh?

Midoriya- Even taking that into consideration, I thought we could inflict a lot of damage. But he's a much stronger villain than we thought he was.

Rio- If all the villains from this night attack are this strong, then everyone is in danger. On top of that, they might be after us students. 

Midoriya- We have to let Mr. Aizawa and the Pussycats know about that.

Rio- We'll leave this villain here for now. He wont be getting up soon. Above all, we need to protect you..

Kota- Huh?

Midoriya- Theres something that only you can do.. The forest has been set on fire. With that, we'd be traped no matter what. Do you understand?

Rio- We need that quirk of yours. Save everyone the way you saved us earlier.

Midoriya- Now, get on my back! We need to get you back to camp first.

Kota- You guys can move with those injuries?

Midoriya- Its fine! Lets go hang on tight!

We leaped of the mountain.....

===========================

Midoriya- We're almost there!

Kota- Hey,look!

Rio- Mr. Aizawa!

Aizawa- Midoriya... Rio..

Rio- Mr. Aizawa.... Im glad.... Its terrible we have tins of things to tell you.

Aizawa- Hey..

Midoriya- First, there's something we need to tell Mandalay.....

Aizawa- I said Hey..

Midoriya- Please take care of Kota!

We then ran off.

Aizawa- Wait! Those injuries...You guys did it again... Did you forget what happend in Hosu?

Midoriya- Well.

Aizawa- So tell Mandalay this...

==========================

Mandalay was about to get slashed at with a sword but Midoriya destroyed it. Tiger was about to get punched but I put a wall in front of him and the villain.

Midoriya- Mandalay!

Rio- Kota's okay! And here's a message from Mr. Aizawa! Tell everyone with Telepath! Everyone in Class A and Class B! In the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat!

Mandalay- Everyone in Class and Class B!In the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat! I repeat.Everyone in Class A and Class B! In the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat! Ok now you guys get to camp imediately! Those arent normal injuries!!

 Midoriya- No...Please tell everyone one more thing! The villains....At least one of their targets is.... They're after Kacchan! Please tell everyone with Telepath!

After telling Mandalay we ran off.

==========================

Kacchan and Shouto started second in the test of courage. If they haven't moved from there then they shouldn't be far. A hand made out of shadow just came out and tried attacking us. Somehow someone saved us..

Midoriya- Sh-Shoji?!

Shoji- Those injuries.... The both of you shouuldnt be moving anymore, should you? You guys are only thinking about saving your friend...

Rio- That just now... Damn my voice is becoming raspy...

Midoriya- Is it because the villain almost crushed your throat with his foot.

Rio- Yea probably...

Shoji- What!

Rio- Forget about me, what was that just now?

Shoji- We were ambushed by villains, and I covered us. But that triggered the quirk that Tokoyami been desperately trying to hold back....

Midoriya- D-Dont tell me....

Shoji- Yeah. If we want to get through here, we'll have to do soemthing about this first...

There he is...Tokoyami trying to control an angry dark shadow..

Tokoyami- Get away......from me! You'll die!

Midoriya- T-Tokoyami!

Shoji- After Mandalays Telepath about the villain attack telling us to engage we went on alert immediately. Right after that, we were attacked by a villain. I covered Tokoyami, hiding in teh foliage even as my arm got cut off.

Rio- Your arm.

Shoji- Even though its not a shallow cut, it not like i've lost it forever. My Dupli- Arms can even duplicate my duplicated organs, and what was cut off was a duplicate. But I guess he couldn't even stand that. The quirk he had been holding back started getting out of control....

Rio- In deep darkness, he cant control it.... I didnt realize his quirk was so dificult...

Shoji- It was probably his emotions, like righteous indignation and regret that made it even more wild. He kept trying to hole it back, but......It reacted to any movement or sound....turning into a monster that was just lashing out with attacks indiscriminately.

Tokoyami- Forget......about me....... Find the others.... and help them! Calm down, Dark Shadow!

Shoji- Dark Shadows weakness is light. Rio can you maybe use your fire on him..

Rio- Wait...Lets think strategically..

I started coughing but calmed down..

Rio-Sorry.. Anyway Shouto and Bakugo are in front of us...And the villains are afterKacchan so wouldnt there be a villain they are fighting..

Shoji- So what..

Midoriya- Oh I get it!

Rio- We lead Tokoyami to where Shouto and Kacchan are since they are most likely fighting a villain...We let Dark Shadow loose on the villain and after he deals with the villain we will deal with dark shadow.

Shoji- Thats brilliant...So all we have to do is lead him.

Rio- Yes..

========================

Weve been luring Dark Shadow over to the others but it was like a rampage..

Shoji- Rio want me to carry you as well.

Rio- Its fine you have your hands full with Midoriya..

Midoriya- There! I can see ice! They're in the middle of a fight!

Todoroki- Shoji,Midoriya...Rio! and Tokoyami?!

Tokoyami then fought the villain.

Shoji- He defeated the villain now hurry and make light!

Shouto, Kacchan, and me lit our hands on fire so Dark Shadow could become controllable again.

Bakugo- Im a bad match up for you.

I then fell on the floor..

Todoroki- Rio!

Rio- Im ok im just exhausted..

Todoroki- Rio those injuries.. And your arms they're burnt..

He touched my arms and I winced.

Rio- Thats the downside of my quirk...If I pass the limit on how hot my fire can be i burn myself..

Todoroki- Your also bleeding from your head and there are boot marks on your throat.. Not to mention your bruised and cut everywhere..

Rio- Im fine...

Todoroki- No your not..

He then picked me up on his back..

Todoroki- You should rest while you can..

Rio- Thanks.

Tokoyami- Thanks for saving me....

Todoroki- In an instant, the opponent we were barely able to defend against was....

Shoji- Tokoyami, are you all right?

Tokoyami- Sorry, Shoji...... You as well Midoriya, Rio..... I was too immature.... I let my anger take over and released Dark Shadow... The influence of the darkness and my anger spurred on that guy... In the end, it got so strong that I couldnt hold back and ended up hurting Shoji.

Shoji- We can leave that for later. Thats what you would say right?

Midoriya- Oh, right! We confirmed that one of the villains targets is Kacchan.

Tokoyami- Bakugo? Are they trying to kill him? Why?

Rio- We honestly dont know. Anyway the camp is the safest place since there are two pros, Vlad Kind and Mr. Aizawa, there.

Tokoyami- I see. So now our mission is to escort Bakugo there, huh?

Midoriya- But at the clearing, the Pussycats are still fighting. Going back on the path would bring us to the attention of the villains, and we'd lose time. We should cut straight across.

Todoroki- We dont know how many villains there are. We might come across one suddenly.

Midoriya- W can use Shoji's search ability. And we still have Todoroki freezing, Rio's Elements, and if Tokoyami's okay with it, an invincible Dark Shadow with built in controls... Honestly, with this group, we could probably even go up against All Might.

Bakugo- Whats with you guys?!

Todoroki- You walk in the middle.

Rio- Hey put me down....You still have to carry that unconscious guy..

Todoroki- Right.

Bakugo- Dont protect me, you scum!

Shoji- Lets go!

Rio- Right..

Bakugo- Dont ignore me!

Todoroki- Make sure you keep up.

Bakugo- Dont tell me what to do!

Get everyone back safely. If we do that, then we win.....
================================

We were walking when we saw Ochaco fighting someone.

Toga- Suck, suck,[......Suck, Suck...

Tsuyu- Shoji! Rio! Everyone!

Uraraka- Shoot.

Toga- There are more people now and I dont want to be killed, so bye bye.

Tsuyu- Wai--Its too dangerous! We dont even know what kind of quirk she has.

Todoroki- Who was that woman just now?

Tsuyu- A villain. A crazy one.

Midoriya- Uraraka, you're injured!

Uraraka- Its fine. I can still totally walk. Anyway what about you and Rio!

Shoji- This isnt the time to stand around and talk.

Rio- Im still walking though.....

Midoriya- I can still walk though..

Rio- I dont see it..

Shoji- Stop your bickering lets go, quickly.

Midoriya- Ayway, Im just glad you're okay.

Rio- Aww look at him trying to show interest..

Shoji- Nows not the time.

Rio- Im trying to lighten up the mood.

Uraraka- Im surprised you can even stand..

Rio- Its the adrenaline....The moment its gone i'll drop...

Uraraka- So it the same for you Deku?

Midoriya- Yea....

Rio- I wish I had my aloe with me...

Uraraka- Thats why you needed it...

Rio- Yea.....

Uraraka- But shouldnt you be...You know riding on someones back..

Rio- Well you see--

Todoroki- She gave u her spot for this guy who unconscious..

Rio- Yep...Damn im getting dizzy. Lets just hurry up...

Midoriya- Right now where protecting Kacchan....

Tsuyu- Where "is" Bakugo?

Midoriya- Huh? What are you saying? Kacchan is right behind.....

Rio- Why is there always a last minute twist?

Mr Compress- I took him with my magic. This talent isnt someone who should be on the hero side. We'll take him to a stage where he can shine more.

Midoriya- Give him back!

Mr. Compress- "Give him back"? Thats a strange thing to say. Bakugo doesnt belong to anyone.

Rio- Yea meaning he doesnt belong to you!

I started coughing after that statement...I really am in a fatal condition arent I.

Uraraka- Rio!

Midoirya- Give him back!

Todoroki- Move!

He then shot his ice toward the villain.

Mr Compress- We just wanna show him that the path he's on now with its fanatical values not the path he can take. Kids these day are made to choose their paths based on their values.

Shoji- Its not just Bakugo! Tokoyami's not here, either!

He snatched the two in the back noiselessly? What kind of Quirk does he have?

Todoroki- To go out of your way to talk to us.... You're underestimating us.

Mr. Compress- I was originally an entertainer, you know. Its a habit of mine. Taking Tokoyami was an improvisation on my part. Moonfish...The man with Blade Tooth.... He may not look it, but he's a cutthroat on death row whose appeal was dismissed. With a violent nature that trampled that cutthroat down one- sidedly, I decided that he was good, too.

Midoriya- You bastard! Dont take them!

Todoroki- Midoriya! Calm down! Uraraka take this guy..

Uraraka- Right!

Todoroki then attacked with a huge ice attack....This is also bad he's at his limit already about to get frostbite.

Mr. Compress- Sorry, tricks and running away are my only redeeming features! There's no way I'd fight students who are hero candidates. Vanguard Action Squad.. Target successfully collected! It was just a short while, but with this, our show has come to a close! As arranged, head to the retrieval point in the next five minutes!

Midoriya- Come to close...? No! I wont let you!

We all started running toward them....

Rio- Agh!!

Everyone turned to see me leaning on a tree..

Todoroki- You alright?

Rio- Ha what do you know the adrenaline's running out... We better make this quick..

I started running ahead..

Todoroki- Just...Dont push yourself to hard..

===========================

Todoroki- Damn it, that mask guy's fast!

Uraraka- If only Iida were here.....

Todoroki- Damn it...

Midoriya- We....cant....give up......

Todoroki- But at this rate, he's just getting farther away!

Midoriya- Uraraka, make us float! And Asui, throw us as far as you can with your tongue! Rio we need you to correct our tragectory with your wind... Shoji Hold us together so we dont disperse. Uraraka, measure the distance with your eyes and release your Quirk when the time looks about right!

Shoji- I see a human bullet, huh?

Uraraka- Wait, Deku! Rio! You guys are still going to move with those injuries? And Rio do you have enough power to follow this plan?

Todoroki- Its true that you both can lose consciousness at any moment....

Rio- Look im not gonna lie Im dizzy..... My throat hurts.. Im still bleeding from my head....Im bruised and cut..Not to mention my arms are burnt to a crisp....But I can still do this one task....I doubt I will be conscious the moment we land but I can still correct the trajectory long enough...

Uraraka- Deku, at least let me do this....!

She ripped her shirt and made makeshift splints for him.  And then the plan was in action.

Urarka- Okay, Tsu.

Tsuyu- Make sure you save those two.

Shoji was holding us all together but we were way off target.... I started wave my arms in the motion for the wind to work but I started flinching..

Rio- Agh!! My Damn arms!

Midoirya- Rio! You can do this!

Shoji- You've got this!

Todoroki- Remember what were trying to do!

Rio- Right!

Its really hard to move the air currents this way but I have to no choice.. It doesnt matter if it hurts I have to keep going... For my friends! 

Rio- Ahhhh!

I started waving my arms faster putting us back on course and keeping us in the air...Just a bit longer.....longer.... and....we hit him.. We crashed him to the ground making it an epic moment....And surprise surprise I didnt pass out! Perfect as much as im hurt I need to help my friends!

Twice- I know these kids! Who are they?!

====================================

Hope ye enjoyed love ya'lll!!!...................AUTHOR OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 413 10
There was a beautiful girl named Y/N L/N who is attending UA to become a Pro Hero. Until one day she met a boy named Izuku Midoriya that caught her e...
19.4K 291 25
Op Oc with strength and especially speed quirk. As he goes to UA and lives in My hero for the rest you'll have to read. I don't own Mha only my oc
449K 6.8K 33
Blessed with a villian like quirk being isolated the world told him nobody would accept him with his kind of quirk he's ready to prove them wrong m...
137 0 34
I've been engaged since birth. I'm met him before but I was three, so don't remember. Now I'm being sent to the same school as him. This will good...