Nebulochaotic {book two} (COM...

By heavy_eyez

{BOOK TWO OF JUST HAVE FAITH} Nebulochaotic Adjective Meaning: a state of being hazy and confused ~~~~~~~ ... More

They Say It Gets Better, But It Doesnt
Broken Mind
Nightmare
Free At Last
Wallpapers and Walks
Flights and Such
Minnesota Weddings
Minnesota Weddings Part 2
Vacation
First Times and Lakes
Ear Infections and Flashbacks.
Secrets and Surprise Visits
Tea Time and Family Photos
Proposals
Engagement Parties
Hangovers
Best Friends Forever
Euphoric
Graduation
What Now?
Big Life Decisions
Postponing a Wedding And Goatmans Bridge
Hospital Wristbands
Goatman's Bridge and... Parents?
'Death' and Divorces
Big News
Unexpected Phone Calls
18 and Married?
Honeymoon
Viva La Vida
The Sounds of Silence
The Finale
Fin
Alternate Ending #1
Alternate Ending #2

Almost Free

30 3 0
By heavy_eyez

(Little trigger warning here mentions of abuse and rape ahead.)

Three months. Three months of being tied to a table being cut up and carved. Phil thinks it's funny to see me scream in pain while he drenches me in hydrogen peroxide. The disinfectant burns my skin to the point of tears. Phil eventually took the iron gag off of me. It left my mouth red, sore, and bloody. I spit the metallic substance out of my mouth and try to get the taste off my tongue.

Another three months tied to the floor of the second room. I learned the names of he ones who hurt me. There was one. Jackson. I never like him. He's the one who hurt me the most. Mutilating my body in ways even the most violent criminal would be ashamed of. I wanted him dead. When I was in his 'care' I was whipped, beaten, slapped, raped, stabbed, shot. Yeah. He shot me.

Phil caught on at what Jackson was doing and made him leave.

'We have to keep her alive and your killing her' I heard him hiss.

Not like I was going to live anyway. I've been fed I think twice in my entire time here. It was very little portions of either cooked meat or stale bread.

Another three months, Phil ties me to some chains attached to the ceiling in the same small dark room I was in before. The first day I was here I mean. I faintly recognize the scent of gasoline. The chains are pulled so I'm lifted off the floor into a standing position. My toes barely touch the ground. I feel something sticky underneath them. A light flicks on and I see the weird icky substance on the ground.

Oh god they are going to set me on fire

I start to wiggle as I hear the match being lit. I use what little strength I have left to pull myself up and upside down. I wrap my legs around the chains and then I thrust my hands up over my head and hold myself up that way. The flames lick my hair and singe the ends. The weight of holding myself up gets to be too much. I drop my self and hear one of my arms snap. The fire kisses my skin with burning lips. I scream as it burns me. Then I'm hit with an icy cold jet of water. I choke on the water trying not to swallow any of it or snort it through my nose.

When the water stops flowing, Phil walks over and stabs me right in the hip straight through the right side of my abdomen. I belt out a string of obscenities. Phil starts laughing. I kick him in the groin causing the knife to go deeper into my side. I cry out in pain as I watch the knife sit so calmly in my body. It's not the long wicked knife. It's a shorter blade but equally as thick. I know that all these wounds are going to leave scars.

The knife is then ripped from my body and a fountain of blood pours out of the wound. I get dizzy and I black out.

~~~~~

"I have good news and bad news." The doctor says.

"Bad news first." I say.

"Bad news is that she's gonna be stuck like this for a little while longer. She seems to be stuck in her head due to an unfortunate trauma. Leaving her to go through it all again. There's not many cases like this in the world and most of them unfortunately, don't make it through." The doctor explains sitting down.

I sigh and rub my face.

"What's the good news?" I ask

"It's treatable. Seeing that she's showing signs of understanding what's going on, we can treat her through a series of tests. We target the things that she loves the most. Like family and friends. Maybe even a boyfriend if she has one."

"Oh thank god." I say wrapping my arm around Faith.

"Mr. Bagans, there is something that I need to tell you about that concerns her."

"What is it?"

"Your daughter hasn't been taking her medication. The blood tests we took care back negative for any of the medications prescribed to her. As her father, you should be monitoring her medication intake and making sure she's taking them or she will be removed from your home and you will not be given costos y of her until she starts taking them."

"I wasn't aware of that. I will make sure she's taking all of her medications from now on."

"Zak." She mumbles.

"Does she do that often?" The doctor asks.

"Yeah. Ever since I had my half brother arrested." I explain.

Faith reaches up and grips my shirt.

"I'm almost there." She whispers

"Almost where, Faith?" The doctor asks her.

"Out. I'm almost out." Faith mumbles.

"Mr. Bagans, I would like to start these tests as soon as possible."

I nod. I look up at his name tag. Dr. Lyons.

"Can you call anyone who she holds dear to her heart?" Dr. Lyons asks me.

"Yeah. The rest of the family." I say.

I pull out my phone and text all the guys in the group chat we're in.

'Come to hospital. We're doing some tests. U guys need 2 b here'

Thirty minutes later, all the guys are walking into the new room. Aaron, Jay, Billy, Nick, and Dakota stand awkwardly in the corner as the doctor attaches wires to Faiths head.

The doctor gives us a minute to ourselves with Faith as he walked away to go get his clipboard. Dakota and I sit next to Faith. I take one of her hands and Dakota places his hand on her thigh. The doctor made her change into a hospital gown so the wires to the machines wouldn't get tangled.

"Is she going to be okay?" Dakota asks me

"I don't know. This is the fourth doctor we've been to and he's the only one who's thought of this." I tell him.

"I just want her back." Dakota whispers.

I place my hand on his shoulder.

"I was planning on proposing to her in Minnesota." Dakota says softly.

"What?" I ask looking at him.

Dakota rubs Faiths thigh and looks up.

"I wanted to propose to her. Ask her to marry me." Dakota says.

I sit there staring at him with my mouth open in shock. Dakota fucking Laden wants to ask my daughter to marry him. The only words that come out of my mouth sound incredibly stupid and rude.

"She's 18, you fucking pervert." I blurt.

Dakota stares at me. The rest of the guys stare at me. Even Faith stares at me and she doesn't know what's going on.

"Zak, we've been dating for nearly two years." Dakota says.

"Kota?" Faith says.

Dakota looks up at her.

"Yeah? What is it baby? I'm here." Dakota says.

"..... Kota. Dakota." Faith says.

"I'm here, baby. I'm here." Dakota says taking her hand in his.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this conversation but the tests are going to start." Dr. Lyons says from the door way.

Faiths eyebrows furrow. Her face then relaxes and stares off again.

~~~~

*two weeks later*

(A/N: this is around the time she finally comes back. You'll get the escape scene so we can skip the gory stuff - C)

The guys and I have been in and out of the hospital for the past two weeks. The wedding she's supposed to be attending is coming closer and closer. We've made a real breakthrough. Everyday we come in and talk to her about things that happen. Just normal little things.

Today I'll tell her about her 17th birthday party which she nearly had a heart attack at.

"So there you were on your way home from school, when I call you, pretending to be angry, demanding you get home. You were so scared, oh my gosh. When you got home you fell right on your butt and screamed so loud when we all jumped out from behind random pieces of furniture. You were so happy that day though. I remember you cried so much, you fell asleep in my arms on the couch." I say holding her hand.

Faith is laying down and staring at the ceiling, lost in her own world. She's lost and confused. I just want my daughter back.

~~~~~~

Next chapter is coming soon! Sorry I've been so busy! I haven't had much time to write! Please enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 7.5K 53
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵�...
364K 10.5K 16
Book 4th in First Generation Possessive Series (FGP series) ~DANIEL MILLER, 25 years Old, the CEO of MILLER EMPIRE. A Smiling Demon in human disguis...
19.3K 1.6K 50
Where do you go after everything falls apart? Do you retreat to the life you hated or stumble forward into the unknown? After the Clan crumbles benea...