unpopular (Ariana Grande and...

By youngmoney_13

Ariana is the most popular girl in sea brook college, her ex boyfriend Nicholas wants her back, and wants to... More

unpopular (Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7 SHORT POV
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 NEW GIRL
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 'PoPuLaR'
Chapter 15
Chapter '17'
Chapter 18 'The date'
Chapter 19
'LOVE ME' Ch.20
CHAPTER 21

Chapter 16 'TRADEGY'

389 10 11
By youngmoney_13

(Ariana POV) 

Jai and I have been dating for weeks now and this time it felt so right, with Nick it didn't feel like this, i really loved Jai.

I dip dyed my hair blonde because usually I have this thing that when I like someone or I’m currently dating someone I dip dye my hair to show that i have someone, everyone in school thinks i dye my hair when I feel happy but that is the truth. 

(MONDAY)

I walked down the hallway looking for Jai but i couldn't see him anywhere, I thought he might be late so I went to my locker to unpack. 

"Hey babe" jai said behind my shoulder, his hands were on my hips, "HEY I was looking for you" I replied, he turned me around and pressed his lips on mine, I accepted the kiss, and we started hooking up. The bell rang and we broke the kiss, "can we ditch" he whispered in my ears, "Jai we can't ditch" I moaned, "babe please we don't have classes together" he replied, I gave him an are you serious look, I was about to say okay, "come on I wanna spent more time with you" he said, I gave him a huge smile and said yes, he grabbed my hands and we ran across the hallway. 

-----------------------------

Jai was driving the car, he was so focused on the road, "hey where are we going?” I asked him, "you will see" he replied, and the whole car ride was silent. I put the radio on and one of my Fav songs went on, "Omg I love this song" I screamed, he put the volume louder and smiled, not looking at the road. 

All of sudden a big white truck was coming towards us in fast speed, "JAI THE TRUCK" I screamed "WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled, but the truck had already smashed into us, I couldn’t feel my legs, jai was completely unconscious, "JAI I LOVE YOU" those were the last words I could say before I became fully unconscious. Everything was black. 

-----------------------------------------

(Jai POV) 

I saw Ariana opening her locker, her hair was different she dip dyed t blonde it made her even look more beautiful, she didn't see me so ran towards her and grabbed her hips, "hey babe" I said, ""HEY I was looking for you" she replied, I turned her around and pressed my lips on hers, she accepted the kiss, and we started hooking up. The bell rang and we broke the kiss, "can we ditch" I whispered in her ears, "Jai we can't ditch" she moaned, I love it when she moans. "Babe please we don't have classes together" I replied, she looked at me, "come on I wanna spent more time with you" I added, she then gave me a huge smile and said yes, I grabbed her hands and we ran down the hallway. 

I began to drive the car and I was thinking of taking her to one of her favourite restaurants, I heard her talking about it with her friends, along time ago she might not like that place anymore but I wanted to give it a try, "Omg I love this song" she yelled, so I put the volume louder, I looked at her big brown beautiful eyes and I got lost in them. "JAI THE TRUCK" she yelled in panic, I turned around and saw this big white Giant truck coming towards us, "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. Suddenly everything was black. 

--------------------------------------

I woke up in this big white bed, i had all these things connected to me, and I didn’t know where I was. 

WHERE AM I? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
98.3K 2K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
820K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...