The Boss's Wife True Love

By TMSaunders

BOOK THREE: This is the third book to The Boss's Personal Assistant and Boss's Ex Personal Assistant... Rile... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten Recap
Chapter Eleven Authors Notes
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Four

6.6K 301 15
By TMSaunders

RILEY POV

I woke and looked over at Wyatt's pillow and then stared at the ceiling.

"Riley, are you not coming to work today?" I bolted up and looked at the male who was speaking to me. It shocked me as I rubbed my face and looked again. He leans towards me and kisses my cheek.

"Wyatt," I say in a shaky voice. My whole body was shaking.

Was this real or was this a dream? I cried, and he pulls me towards his naked body.

"Riley baby. The accident you had must have really fucked your mind up," He says. I close my eyes and smell his cologne and his warm naked body. I listened to his heartbeat it sounded so real. If this is a dream, I do not want to wake up. I held him tight.

"Wyatt. I love you don't ever leave me," I said, and tears are streaming down my face.

"Oh, baby. I love you too. And I am not going anywhere. Why would I want to go anywhere else when I have a sexy wife like you?" He kisses the tip of my nose and walks over to his drawer and gets boxers out. His body was looking hot but all I wanted to do was hold him.

I sat watching him and then realised this was not our bedroom. Where are we? What is happening to me? Where are our children? My babies.

This man who looks and smells like my husband looks over at me and smiles. Yep, that was his signature smile all right. I am so confused.

"Riley, come on your going to make us late and it would be bad for our business," he says while he gets dressed.

"What do you mean? I thought our business was making a lot of profit this quarter," I say looking somewhat baffled. I mean we have billions between us.

"Since Warren took over. He's just been spending everything," He says as he does his tie-up. I shake my head at what was hearing.

"What? What the hell is going on?" I scream. I knew this was all wrong and I just wanted to wake up.

"Riley you really hit your head yesterday. I should take you to see the doctor," He says and rests the back of his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"It might be because I'm pregnant. I don't know but this is all wrong," I said, and Wyatt is staring at me with his mouth wide open.

"Oh, my god we have been trying for five years. Are you sure?" He asks and picks me up and hugs me. I am somewhat confused. Where is Alex, Angel, Freya, Arial, and Blake? My body went numb I wanted my babies and I wanted Wyatt. I want to wake up now. Please, I want to wake up.

"Riley, I love you. We can't tell Warren I don't trust him," Wyatt voice slowly muffles out and My eyes start to open.

I look around the room and I am back in our house and I got Blake sleeping beside me. I slowly get out of bed and walk towards the bathroom.

That was some nightmare. It did feel so real. I thought about everything that was said in my dream and I started to clean my teeth.

I looked in the mirror and then It hit me. I had the biggest smile. I know why Wyatt was in my dream.

"HE'S ALIVE," I finished cleaning my teeth had a quick shower and dressed.

I walked into the kitchen and made coffee and started breakfast. I started to talk to myself thinking about my dream and going over all the conversations that I had with Wyatt.

"Why would you say it took five years to have a child. Oh, my god that's when I had Alex. It took me five years to tell him and then he mentioned Warren. Don't trust him," I was piecing it all together and I felt excited.

"I need to tell someone but who's going to listen to me. More to point who is going to believe me. I need to get them all together and tell them," I had so much to do, and I know Ashley would be the first one to believe me. He knew what Warren was like.

**********

I got everyone here at the house and they are looking at me like I am some crazed person because I cannot stop smiling.

"Look. I know you are all going to think I lost my mind but please just hear me out. That's all I ask," I said, and look at everyone's reaction.

"Mum we are listening," Alex says and puts his hand on mine.

"I need you to stop looking for your father's plane," I say and then I am cut off by Alex.

"What? Are you listening to yourself?" He says with anger and stands up.

"Alex. Let us just listen to what your mother has to say," My father says to try and calm Alex down.

"Alex son. You are not going to find anything, and I know all you are going to find is pieces of the plane," I say and stand up and they look at me.

"How do you know this. We haven't told you anything," Alex says with a surprised tone and rubs his face.

"Ashley," I look at him and he looks at me and smiles.

"The day Wyatt lost his temper on Warren. What actually went on?" I needed to know.

"Warren threatened him and you and told him that you were only with him for his money and that he could prove it and then he looked at me and said you slept with the whore. I did not have time to say anything Wyatt grabbed him, and he pinned him to the floor, and he just kept hitting him Wyatt would not stop. I had to pull Wyatt off and Wyatt told him straight if he ever saw him again, he would kill him, and Warren says not before I have the last laugh," Ashley looked at Grace and she smiled as she held my hand.

"Why do you need to know this now," Alex asks.

"This is going to sound like I've gone insane but it's our best option," I say, and they all look at me.

"Sweetheart just tell us, and we'll be the judge of that," My father says and hugs me.

"Well, I had a weird dream and Wyatt was in it, but we had no children and when he said about the business was run by Warren. I said how we had made a huge profit in the last quarter and he said it was all gone due to Warren spending the money. I told him I was pregnant, and he said that it took us five years. That confused me and then he said we cannot tell Warren I do not trust him. And that's when I woke up and thought about Alex and it took me five years to tell him. Warren was the reason I left Wyatt and Wyatt knew it," I look at all my family and my extended family.

Yep, they are looking at me with opened mouths. I just know that is why Wyatt was in my dream because he is alive, and I think Warren is holding him captive. We are all looking for a plane and our attention is elsewhere. Is this to do with money or is it to do with getting back at Wyatt?

"Riley you could be on to something. Alex check all the accounts to see if any money has been withdrawn by your father," My father says and smiles at me.

"Thank you, Dad," I smile, and I look at my children and they have smiles on their faces again. I just hope this is the right path to look down.

"Grandad I'll start that now," Alex says and walks off to the study.

"Riley I'm going to get my guys to try and trace Warren's last known location," Ashley says and leaves.

I am so hopeful that this is the person that is holding Wyatt. I also wish that the pilot is safe.

All my family start to do some digging on this Warren guy and I sit in the kitchen with Blake and Wyatt's mum, and she starts to tell me how Warren fooled her.

"I wish I never listened to him. He was so adamant that you wanted Wyatt's money and then he talked me into making him the CEO if Wyatt married you. Oh, Riley, I am so sorry for the trouble I caused. I'm just grateful that we have seen past that and I love spending time with my grandchildren, and I love spending time with you," She looks so remorseful of what happened, but she is my family, and we were both conned by what Warren was like.

************************

Hope you like this chapter?

And what a twist

Do you think Riley's right?

Would love to read your comments and please vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 77 7
SADLY THIS IS A SHORT STORY, PLUS THE LAST IN THE SERIES. WARNING: EXTEMELY EMOTIONAL My god, I feel so bad about writing this. I just want Wyatt and...
114K 3.4K 14
BOOK ONE: BURNING DESIRE The story I am about to share with you is the very first one I have ever written. The characters in this story engaged in l...
95 6 7
Anna-A bubbly person with just the right amount of Sass has been living her life in her care free way after her parents' death . The tragic incident...
22.9K 1.1K 24
BOOK THREE... Kia and Miles have overcome so much in the little time they've been together. Miles did the unthinkable at Tyrone's stag night. He was...