sugar baby [h.s]

By twinklelittlescar

all elena needed was just a little bit of money to get through the tough times that college can bring. her fr... More

one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
it's coming
it's here!

four

36.4K 955 3.1K
By twinklelittlescar

"So wait, you're meeting with him today?" Heather asks me as we walk down the corridor towards our lecture hall. I nod my head, having just finished giving her a play by play of my meeting with Mr Styles last night. "That's moving quite fast, you really like him then?"

I shrug and nod my head. "I guess, I just think that this might be the best solution to my situation. He's not a creep, he has money to burn and if it turns out that I don't really like him then it's fine because he travels so much" even though the circumstances seem to be in my favour so far, it doesn't mean that my luck won't change during negotiation.

"Has he told you how much he's going to offer you?" She asks, speaking in a quieter tone now that we are surrounded by fellow students. I'm not exactly eager for them to hear how far I've fallen in terms of my self-respect, even if I don't really know any of them.

"Not yet, but he told me to quit my jobs so that I would be more available to him. So if I don't need to work then it must be good" we enter the lecture hall and take two seats in the back row. John is apparently picking me up as soon as the class finishes and although I'm so nervous about going to the meeting, I don't want to keep anyone waiting.

"Wow" heather says as she leans back in her seat. "He sounds kind of intense" I nod my head at her statement, he is pretty intense. Watching him treat his staff around him as me especially nervous, I don't want to sign a contract allowing him to brush me off and treat me like I work for him.

"He is, but at least he's not a creep" Not at appearance level, he could be harbouring some dark twisted fantasies underneath. I'll be reading the fine print very carefully to make sure I'm not agreeing to allow him to sacrifice me or tie me up anywhere.

Heather looks like she wants to say more but the professor has started his presentation, a wall of silence descends over the hall. I try and focus on the material at hand and keep up with the notes I need to make but it's very difficult to stop my mind from wandering off. Last night went better than I thought it was going to go, it almost felt like a real date. But that's not what it was, not to him at least. It was a business meeting and I need to begin to think of it like that.

Sooner than I had thought, the professor wraps up his presentation and people around us start to pack up their belongings and leave the theatre. Heather and I trail out behind them and walk outside, I scan the road and find John standing outside the car he brought me to the hotel in last night. He's dressed in a smart black suit with a pair of dark glasses sitting on his nose. I gesture over to him.

"My rides here" I give Heather a smile before her mouth drops open slightly.

"Damn girl, you're moving up in the world" she wraps her arms around me in a hug and squeezes tightly. It's like I'm going off to war and she'll never see me again, it unsettles me more than it comforts me.

"Good luck, don't agree to anything you aren't comfortable with" I nod and mumble goodbye as I start to walk towards John, I smile gently at him as I approach.

"Good afternoon Miss Graham" he greets me and opens the back door for me to climb in, I can see a few people wandering around have stopped to watch. I ignore them, god knows what they think is going on here.

"Afternoon John, Thank you for picking me up" I reply as I climb into the car and settle into the seat. The drive to the office is done so with the faint sound of piano playing throughout the car, I take the time to make myself slightly more presentable. I take my hair out of my ponytail and brush it through gently to get out all the tangles. I then use my front facing camera on my phone to apply a faint layer of mascara and lip gloss.

I haven't exactly dressed for a business meeting, but I have come from class to be here so hopefully they will be appreciative of that fact. My blue checkered summer dress hangs just above my knees that are slightly too pale, I'll need to get a bit of sun soon if possible. But they aren't quite as white as my converse, which are still quite white despite their desperate need for a wash. I lean down and neatly eerie the laces as we pull up outside of the offices.

"Have a good meeting ma'am" John tells me as he opens the back door and I slide out, placing the straps of my tan tote bag onto my shoulder and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Thank you John, have a good day" I smile at him before walking into the building over to the bank of elevators.

The receptionist stands as soon as she sees me entire, I don't even have to tell her my name or that I have an appointment as she types on her office phone.

"She's here...yes ma'am" she talks down the phone before walking around the desk.

"Right this way Miss Graham" I follow her down a long corridor and enter the room through the door she has opened for me. There's a large table with at least a dozen chairs scattered around it, it's dimly lit with only two other people inside; Grace and Mr Styles.

"Elena darling" Grace widens her hands and takes a gentle hold of my shoulders, kissing me on both cheeks and tucking some loose hair behind my ear. "You look lovely, you of course remember Mr Styles" She breaks our embrace and gestures to Mr Styles, who is standing off to the side with his hands clasped behind his back. My heart begins to beat quickly as he approaches me. He places a hand on my waist and leans down to kiss my cheek, I'm unsure what to do with my hands or frankly any other part of my body so I just give him a small smile.

"Hello Mr Styles" I say warmly, I can feel Graces eyes on me watching intently.

"Elena" Mr Styles purrs before he stands back, with his hand still on my waist. "I only have an hour, shall we get started?" Grace jumps into action and leads me to one side of the table and gestures for me to sit down beside her and she takes the place next to me.

She leans down to her side and slips out a pile of papers, placing one stack in front of me while one is placed in front of her. I look up and watch as Harry intently stares at me, smiling as I catch his glance before reaching into his suit jacket and taking out a pen.

"Okay Elena. We're all going to have a read through of the contract and you can both add what points in you would like to include along the way. Some points will be negotiable but some won't, and we will both need to be as accommodating as we can if we want this to work" She pointedly tells me, she should be telling this to the both of us but I don't feel like he's going to be very accomodating.

I nod my head and smile softly, my heart is racing as I look down at the page. I don't understand a word of it, the first page is a whole bunch of legal mumbo jumbo to me.

"This first page is mandatory that you sign Elena, this is the non-disclosure agreement. What is basically means is that you won't tell your family, your friends or anyone how you and Mr Styles met. And in the event that things don't work out between you two, you are not to sell your story to any media outlets" my mouth dries up as she talks. I didn't realise that Mr Styles was so well known that he would have to worry about things like this. I am partially glad that this is included, I'm not super fond of how this is all starting either. I open my mouth to ask a question before Grace cuts me off.

"It's alright that Heather knows, she has signed a similar piece of paper" I nod my head and click my ball point pen before scribbling my signature next to a blue tab at the bottom of the page.

"Perfect" Grace smiles as she flips her page over, I follow suit.

The title of this page makes my stomach twist into a bundle of knots

R U L E S

"Here is a list of the rules that and Styles has given to his previous matches in the past" I swallow the lump in my throat and listen to Grace before reading through the list:

1: Be punctual to dates and events

2: Dress appropriately to every occasion

3: Maintain a healthy diet and exercise regime

4: No posting on social media about the relationship

5: Maintain a high level of physical beauty

6: Never discuss the particulars of our relationship with anyone

7: Always be honest throughout the relationship

8: When at events or functions, speak when spoken to.

9: Refrain from PDA in public

10: You will not be given gifts in exchange for sexual favours, gifts are earned over time.

11: Make yourself as available as possible

12: Be polite and grateful

13: No talking back

14: Ask when you need something

15: Do not cause a scene in public

16: Exclusivity only

Scanning my eyes over the rules, my heart pounds harder than it did before. This is what this is, this is what I am becoming. I am a business deal, I must adhere to these rules or else face the consequences. This is not a relationship, this is a business deal. He is not my boyfriend, or my match, he's my boss. I do as he says, he's in charge.

"Any questions?" Grace touches my shoulder and asks me as I continue to stare down at the rules. They are quite harsh, she said these are his specific rules, how many times has he done this, and why didn't they work out?

"Uh the Uh, the healthy diet one.." I trail off, can he seriously dictate what I put into my body or what I do with it? I guess so, once I sign on the dotted line it doesn't really belong to me anymore does it?

"There is a list of foods in the back, and you will be provided with a personal trainer" Grace informs me, I can't help but release a small laugh before I snap my mouth shut again. This is fucking ridiculous.

"If I am to take you to events I need you to be presentable" Mr Styles says, I raise my head to look at him and see him twirling his pen in between his fingers. I'm hypnotised by it for a moment before I look back down at the page. I thought he liked the way I looked, my heart sinks somewhat. I know I'm not exactly model gorgeous; however, it's one thing for someone to think something about you and not tell you than it is to have someone make you sign a contract promising to change your looks. I nod my head but say nothing, gritting my teeth somewhat and willing myself to stay composed. I still have my dignity, there aren't any rules signing that part of myself over.

"Anything else Elena?" Graces voice is soft, like she's trying to remind me that she's on my side when before she was basically telling me 'agree to everything don't embarrass me in front of him'.

"PDA in public?" I ask. He nods his head gently.

"I will initiate what I am comfortable with in public" He says sternly.

"And I'll just have to be fine with it" the words fall out my mouth and I can't pull them back, like a car sliding off a hill. Mr Styles' face drops slowly into a subtle smirk as he nods his head.

"Exactly, do I need to add a rule about you being a smart-ass" I think he's flirting with me, but I'm not. This is what our relationship would be like; me following his rules and him reprimanding me as though I'm a child if I don't follow them perfectly. It's unsettling to say the least, but my mind keeps going back to my bank account. I need the money, maybe it won't be as bad as I think. I shake my head.

"Sorry sir" I mumble quietly and look back down at my paper. There is silence for a moment before Grace clears her throat.

"Shall we move on?" She asks, I don't know who she's talking to but I'm assuming it's not me. I'm proven correct as Mr Styles tells her yes and they both turn the page, I do the same.

"Now let's talk dates; this is where we will discuss the kinds of events and functions that Mr Styles will request that you accompany him to" Grace tells me, I nod as my eyes glance down at the list. There's quite a list of them; balls, auctions, openings, charity events, anniversaries. I'm going to need a lot of help with my outfits, maybe I should use some of the money I get and employ Heather to help me.

"There will be more that need to be added as they come up but these events so far are the ones you must be available for. And some of these will involve travel, I will get an itinerary together for you" Mr Styles says whilst I read. I think that means he will get someone on his staff to create a copy for me. Why must I go to these things? Can't he ever go alone?

I nod once again. "Questions?" Grace asks.

"What about my events?" I ask, looking first at Grace and then to him. They both eye me curiously. "Am I allowed to bring you to events?" Mr Styles let's out a slight chuckle.

"I don't do college parties, or children's birthdays. So no" I try and stifle the sigh that wants to escape. I'm his arm candy, not his equal.

"There could be some exceptions, but that is something that you two can discuss later on" Grace attempts to break them tension between the two of us, placing a hand on my own. I know that I am shaking, very subtly and I know that she can feel it. And it's not due to nerves or anger, I'm upset. What the hell am I signing myself up for?

"Lastly, let's talk finances" Grace takes her hand off my own and flips over to one of the last pages, gesturing for me to do the same.

"Before you begin Grace, I'm prepared to increase the weekly allowance that I normally offer" Mr Styles voice causes me to lift my head up, even though he is speaking to Grace he is looking directly at me. I have a feeling he's trying to make up for everything that I'm agreeing to by signing.

"I'll be offering £1500 per week, that is just for you to spend on whatever you wish. I will take over your rent payments as well as your water and power." My breath hitches in my throat, that's a lot of fucking money. With both of my jobs combined I was making around £450 a week, I would have to be so stupid to pass this up. Just when I think he's done, he continues.

"You will be provided with transport to and from events with me, and I will also allow a monthly stipend of £5000 to go towards your clothing and makeup expenses" I feel as though I could throw up all over the contract and the table in front of me.

"I'm also known to be quite generous when it comes to gifts. I can assure you Elena, you will be well taken care of" His eyes soften as I give him a gentle smile. Who couldn't smile at hearing someone offer them so much money, he's literally lifted the weight of the entire world off my shoulders. I can stop looking for a third part time job, I don't have to script in my head the way I will desperately plead with my parents for money. I can make rent, I can eat food, I can live my life and a rather glamorous and comfortable one at that.

This is a business deal, it's not a relationship. I have to stop thinking about it as one, just as he has done. I will not fall in love with him, nor will he fall in love with me. I'm a doll, to be played with however he seems fit. I will play by his rules, obey his commands, be his ideal. And in six months time when this contract is up having saved enough of the money to survive on, I will run for the hills and never see this man again.

"That's incredibly generous, thank you Mr Styles" I tell him sweetly, giving him a gentle smile. Grace seems very impressed.

"Indeed Mr Styles, very generous. Shall we sign?" Mr Styles is the first to flip over his page and quickly flurry his signature along the bottom of the document.

I turn over my copy as well and scan through the last page. It looks like the terms and conditions you agree to before reading when you sign up for literally anything. I give it a try and scan quickly and when nothing raises alarm bells, I quickly sign.

Mr Styles then slides his contract across the desk to sit in front of me and Grace slides mine across to him. I examine his signature; crisp and clean. I sign below it, quite fitting I think to myself; under his thumb.

"Well congratulations you two" Grace sings out and squeezes my hand, the joy and elation in her voice would only be fitting if we had just gotten married or had a baby. I give her a smile back, swallowing the ever present lump in my throat. I hope I don't regret this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 5.9K 38
"H-how do you afford all of this?" I ask as I lightly run my hand down the silk material. I know Ally didn't have the richest family. I know that sh...
949K 25.1K 50
elena and harry's story continues in the sequel to sugar baby; baby honey.
United By マリ

Fanfiction

130K 5K 22
Sometimes people aren't what we think they are. Even though sometimes, their true nature isn't too far for what we see. Elena's strong attraction tow...
16.7K 230 9
After your best friend's parents divorce, you find yourself being the confidant and stress relief of your best friend's dad. He's double your age, ri...