Fifty Shades of Him (h.s. au)

By curly_baby

"I've never wanted more, until I met you." Warning: This book contains violence and sexual content. © 2014 Al... More

Fifty Shades of Him (Harry Styles)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL (Epilogue)

XX

21.4K 520 109
By curly_baby

"No... I don't do that kind of stuff," Harry says, talking on the phone with Christine.

He glances at me, my toes wiggling. It brings a smile to his face and I look down at my iPad, reading a story Harry recommended.

"With her? They saw her too?" My eyes scan the page and Harry grabs the device, nodding before hanging up.

"What's up?" I ask, his body moving to sit beside me.

"Ralph Lauren wants to do a photo shoot with me," he says, my jaw dropping.

"No way! Harry that's so cool!" I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And they want you to be the model with me," he continues, my body freezing. Me? A model?

"Why me?" I ask, his fingers running against mine.

"Because you are beautiful and their agents believe you as my partner would be more powerful. Plus the photos are tagged with an article in a magazine. Reagan, as long as you are with me, no one will hurt you," he promises, kissing my temple lightly.

"You know I get nervous about my appearance."

The names I was called by my brother and father one of the causes of my self-harm. As Harry runs his fingers over my arms, I feel comforted in a way I had never been conformed before.

"I know, baby. But you are beautiful beyond compare. Anyone would be jealous of how you are. Plus, I can sue anyone who hurts you," he smiles, my lips releasing a small laugh.

"Now come on," he says, kissing me quickly. "I want to go for a swim."

His shirt is retracted from his body and I stand, my finger tugging my sweater over my head. It was light and I wear it as a cover-up more often than an actual sweater.

We spend hours on the beach, multiple kisses shared between us. He lifts me up and spins me around, my body clinging onto his. The strength he withholds amazes me.

"Where do you want to go tonight?" he asks, my body holding him as he gives me a piggyback ride along the shore.

"Anywhere you want to go," I tell him, relishing his warmth and tan muscles.

"I could take you to one of the clubs my old friends owns. It's a nice place," Harry says, my body unwrapping from him. I stand beside him and grab his hand, his fingers lacing through mine tightly.

"I've never really been to a club before. I went with Grace to one once because she wanted me to get laid," I say, recalling the thought of that night.

It was when we just graduated and I hadn't been with anyone in a while. She hated how boring I was so she forced me to speak to the sleaziest men I had ever met. It was horrible.

"You got laid?" he asks, his eyebrows knitting together. I've upset him.

"No, no. God no. You're the first guy I have ever had sex with after I lost my virginity. Harry, I'm sorry," I say, his eyes squeezed shut as I talk to him. He stops walking and runs his hand through his hair, letting my hand go in doing so.

"I don't like the idea of you being with other men. You bringing up that bastard you used to date makes me so on edge," he admits, my hands grabbing his sides.

"It's over between Ian and me. That part of my life was horrible and I have you, Harry. You have no idea how much you mean to me," I say, looking up at him. My poor Harry.

His lips are pressed together lightly and his eyes cast down at me, my hands moving to grab his. I force his arms around my waist and I hug him at an angle to look into his eyes.

"Harry, you are so amazing and have turned my life upside down. Every thought I have is about you and I can't imagine what my life was like before you anymore. It was barren and boring, but now I have a strong and beautiful human being that has allowed me into their life. Please understand that you are an amazing person, no matter what anyone thinks or says, because you overcame the hardest part in your life," I remind him, kissing his cheek.

His eyes soften up, focusing on me in a way that isn't as frightened. He nods and kisses me quickly, walking with me down the shore again.

"Reagan, you have no idea how much it means to me to have you standing here. There are some things that should have made you run away but they didn't," he says, my bare legs walking beside his.

"It made me shocked, not afraid Harry," I tell him, brushing my hair back.

He kisses the top of my head and we walk up the stairs to the house, his hand holding the door open for me. We take a few minutes to get dressed for the beach club he's recommended and I place the straps of my dress on my shoulders. Harry's jeans shorts and button-up look adorable on his body and he smells amazing. His arms wrap around me and he kisses my cheek, letting me go as we walk out of the house.

Niall POV

The loud music pulses through my building, the people crowding the club. After checking in with the DJ, I grab a drink and make my way to the cabana outside, shaking my bartender's hand.

"You expecting a big crowd tonight?" I'm asked, my head nodding. Anticipation is high for my club because I own the highest rave in the southern border.

"Turn up the music and make sure the barricades are secure on the dock," I tell the security guard, his head nodding.

As he does so, I walk into the building and my jaw drops. Harry Styles is in a club again. With a beautiful girl.

He smiles down at her and she laughs, their hands entwined together. I make my way over to them and she asks him something, his head nodding.

"Harry, you cheeky bastard!" I yell, his head turning to look at me.

"Nialler! Mate, how've you been?" he asks, shaking my hand.

"Good, good. You haven't been down here in a while. And you have a girlfriend!" I cheer, his lips curving. The girl smiles and Harry introduces us, her eyes a beautiful blue color.

"Harry, I'm going to go and get a drink out there really quick. Do you want anything?" she asks, his head shaking. She walks into the crowd and Harry keeps his eye on her, my hand slapping his arm.

"She'll be back in a minute. She's fine," I say, knowing his apprehension to girls leaving him. Violet's a bitch.

"I know. I just- sorry," he says, my head nodding.

"You're good. What's going on mate?" I ask, his hand running through his hair. The Harry Styles signature move.

"Business. A lot of business. It's so hard managing but I've got a tight leash on everything. I just hired a new builder in Tokyo," he tells me.

"You have more money than anyone I know. I swear," I tell him, his lips smiling.

"I'm not crazy with my money though. I buy Reagan a lot just because she hates it. Money isn't her thing," he tells me, my eyes glancing over to her. She's talking to the bartender and her smile makes the sun jealous.

"God, she's good-looking," I compliment, his head nodding.

"She really is. Beautiful on the inside too," Harry smiles, looking at her. God, he's falling in love. This time I believe it's real.

"Here, let's go outside," I say, leading him to the sunroom. We sit at a table and I hand Harry a bottle of water, aware of his current sober behavior. He's changed a lot since England; me being one of the only ones he talks to still. We both left because of Luke Hemmings.

"What about you?" he asks, my eyes meeting his.

"Same. The club runs and I am here every night, partying it up and drinking."

He laughs and my hands wrap around the glass, discussing his upcoming project. "I haven't told Reagan yet. It's going to be hard telling her I have to go to Tokyo for a month. I want to take her but she has to work. Since her publishing company is run through mine, do you think it would be wrong to take her?" he asks, my head shaking.

"She's your girlfriend, Hazza. I'm sure she'll go with you," I tell him, his body jolting. I look over and see Reagan catching her balance, laughing with Melissa, my bartender.

"Chill, Harry," I say, his hand tightening around the bottle of water.

"I'm sorry. She's- she's not a very good swimmer," he says, my lips forming into an 'o'. I guess I would be the same way.

"The barricades are a little low, but chances of her falling are highly unlikely," I ease, his head nodding.

We continue to talk, Reagan still talking with Melissa. Harry steals glances at her constantly and I ask him about her, his reserved telling obviously due to him not wanting me to know everything. I bet they know each other like the back of their hands.

"How has publicity been treating you?" I ask, his head nodding.

"It's alright. I asked Reagan to delete her Twitter so she didn't receive the hate," he tells me, my head nodding. He's way too protective over her. It's actually kind of interesting to watch him. Harry has never been this way around anyone, not even Violet.

Reagan POV

After I hiccup, Melissa laughs again and I continue telling her the story of my mishap in breaking my arm last year.

"I walked into a wall and fell funnily. It twisted and boom! Broke my arm," I laugh, my head nodding as she asks 'really?'.

"Do you mind toning it down a bit?" someone asks, my head nodding. As I talk to Melissa, a hand is felt on my shoulder and I look at a girl. She seems around twenty and she looks at me.

"You. You're dating that guy!" she says, quite angrily.

"Erebus?" I ask, her head nodding.

"You little gold digger! He does everything for you and it makes me sick! You're a snobby girl," she says and I gulp. I'm not any of that.

"I'm sorry if you think of me that wa-" she cuts me off.

"Just save us all the time and get lost," she says, shoving me back. I lose my balance and my back hits the barricade. It opens and I fall, hitting my head and the water quickly. I struggle to surface, my arms and legs uncoordinated. My head throbs and I reach the top, gasping for air but falling under again. This is so scary.

A splash occurs a few feet away from me and an arm lifts me up, swimming to the bottom of the pier. I'm a coughing mess, my body laid out on the sand. My eyes open and Harry lifts me to sit up, my lips releasing coughs rapidly. I don't feel good at all.

"I almost had a heart attack," he pants, grabbing my cheeks and pressing his lips to my forehead, bringing me onto his lap. My arms wrap around him and he pushes my head into his neck, my body shaking from the amount of trauma placed to me. I feel something running down my head and Harry shirt soon turns red, my eyes widening.

"Reagan, just relax," he whispers, lifting me up and carrying me far away from the club. I start to feel dizzy, blood dripping everywhere from my head. The last thing I see is the beach house, and then I pass out.

"Reagan. Can you hear me?" a muffled voice asks, my head nodding lightly before I open my eyes. It's dark in the room except for the small lamp on the table.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asks, kissing my forehead lightly.

"Okay. I'm really cold," I say, my body covered by blankets.

"I'll get you better clothes. I changed you out of the dress because it was covered in..." he trails, my head nodding. I reach up and feel a bandage over my head, Harry returning with some clothes.

"I called the medics and they stitched you here. It was pretty bad," he struggles, my body standing up. I change out of my clothes and I place leggings and a pullover onto my body.

"Can you tell me what actually happened?" he asks, sitting beside me.

"I was talking with Melissa, the bartender, and this girl shoves me because she thinks I'm a gold digger," I explain, Harry frowning.

"Then I feel myself falling, hitting my head on the barricade, and I couldn't surface. I can't swim and I was so scared. If you didn't help me, I wouldn't have been able to swim to shore," I say, kissing his cheek continuously.

His arm wraps around me and I smile, pecking his lips to distract him from everything. He's skittish when it comes to me being slightly injured. I'm fine though. Harry is very comforting.

"I was talking to Niall and I looked at you and she pushed you. There wasn't a second that I delayed. I was on my feet in a split second, running and jumping for you. I'd do it again," he says, looking down at me.

His curls are in ringlets, the untamed mess absolutely charming. He's everything anyone would want.

"That makes me feel so safe. You make me feel safe," I tell him, running my fingertips along his jaw.

"I need to make you feel safe or you won't want me anymore," he says, meeting my line of vision.

"That's untrue. I'm not going to stop wanting you."

It's true. I don't understand why he says these things, let alone thinks them. He's a beautiful person, inside and out, and I'd happily be there for him. Just because he's had a few flaws in his past is not something I can base him off now.

"Harry, I need to ask you something," I say, moving to sit in front of him. He's watching me and I situate my hair to be in a bun at the bottom of my head, my fingers grabbing his.

"Go ahead."

My nose releases a sigh and I look him in the eye, rushing my question.

"What did it feel like?" I ask, my words not registering well.

"What do you mean?"

"What did it feel like to watch me fall like that?" I ask, his eyes falling to our hands.

He takes a moment before answering me, his eyes never leaving mine for I'm too encased in his warmth.

"It felt like I lost everything all over again. It was scary and I feared everything we have was over. When I found you barely at the surface, blood on your forehead, it made me so worried. You have become a part of my life that I don't want to see walk away. Everything we've ever shared stays inside of me and I don't want to lose you. I can't lose you," he shakes his head, my body tugged closer to him.

Our lips meet and my eyes close, his body falling back on the bed and beginning the rest of our night.

"Harry," I smile, lying on his back. His eyes are closed and he's still lightly sleeping. It's almost three in the afternoon and he has to go to a meeting at five.

"Little Haz," I tease, his lips curving into a smile. All my eyes see is a cute Harry.

"Harry, baby." I kiss his dimple and hold onto his shoulder, his lips releasing a hum.

"I think you have to get up. You've been sleeping for a long time," I say, his eyes remaining closed.

"Maybe because a blonde girl kept me up until five in the morning," he playfully groans, causing me to laugh. His eyes open and I continue to kiss him, his complaint about not kissing his lips making me smile.

"No. Not until you get up," I say, his scoff cute.

"I'm talking to you, aren't I?"

I laugh and roll off him, climbing out of bed in my panties. "Yes you are. I'll be in the shower," I wink, his eyes following me as I walk into the bathroom.

After my quick shower, I walk out of the bathroom and retrieve my clothes. Harry still sprawled out, his head facing away from me. I change and climb onto him, his laugh ringing through the room.

"Wake up," I say, his body rolling so he faces me.

"I'm awake, baby. Just give me a second," he says, my eyes watching his arms flex as he stretches.

"Okay. I need a kiss," he says, sitting up. My hands cup his cheeks and I place my lips on his, closing my eyes.

"Wait," he says, reaching for his phone. He pulls up the camera and I look at him strangely.

"Are you taking a selfie?" I ask, his head nodding.

"Yes, I am."

We laugh and I kiss him again, holding his face closely.

"You are crazy," I smile.

"Crazy for you, baby."

---

Hi Lovelies!

I hope you liked the chapter!!!

Please VOTE COMMENT and

SHARE!!!!

Much love!! <3 xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 550 7
❝IF I COULD BE HONEST FOR ONE DAY, EVEN JUST FOR A SPLIT SECOND, I'D TELL YOU THAT I'M HURTING. AND I MEAN REALLY HURTING.❞ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 201...
48.4K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...
151K 5K 63
You will drown in the sweet sorrow of the passion.
596K 7.8K 39
so if you're someone who has found my work, I need you to stop being a little bitch and stay away from my books. I don't need your dumbass reporting...