Checkmate - RATED R

By Love_Bri94

She wasn't what he was used to....he had finally met his match. More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Q&A
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Twentyseven
Twentyeight
Twentynine
Thirty
Thirtyone
Thirtytwo
Thirtythree
Thirtyfour
Thirtyfive
Thirtysix
Thirtyseven
Thirtyeight
Thirtynine
Forty
Fortytwo
Fortythree
Fortyfour
Fortyfive
Fortysix
Fortyseven
Fortyeight
Fortynine
Fifty
Fiftyone
Fiftytwo
Fiftythree
Fiftyfour
‼️
Fiftyfive
Fiftysix
Fiftyseven
Fiftyeight
Fiftynine
Sixty
Sixtyone
Sixtytwo
Sixtythree
Sixtyfour
Sixtyfive
Sixtysix
Sixtyseven
Sixtyeight
Sixtynine
Seventy
Seventyone
Seventytwo
Seventythree
Seventyfour
Before It Ends❤️
Seventyfive
Decision Day
🤧
‼️
Sequel
ONE MILLION!!
😤
‼️PSA‼️

Fortyone

18.8K 932 1K
By Love_Bri94

Let's get to the good shit 😛 brace yourselves

Chapter Fortyone
Mya Anderson
Los Angeles, California - Mya's Fashion's

It's been two weeks since my pop up in Germany and my spirit ain't been right ever since. Why?! Because I know my soon to be ex is cheating on me not with one but TWO bitches. After I fucked that bitch ass nigga to sleep, I got up and went into that other room.

Brand new shit everywhere. So this man has recruited two new charity cases. All that new shit he bought, I took it with me and returned it and put the money in my bank account. We'll put that towards our baby's college fund.

When I got back to my hotel, Munchie tells me that Ammika was there. I was so focused on enjoying the show I didn't even look anywhere else. Those two hoes that claimed were with Hoody sat in the sound box.

Before I left to come back to LA I asked him again who they were and he's so caught up in his lies, he told me that they're with Keeis. It took everything in me not to smack him.

But I was sick and tired of bullshitting around and I wasn't about to do the guessing game. So I'm about to get my information straight from the horses mouth. And once I get my confirmation, I'm headed straight to Chris.

Opening my phone, I went into my DM and created a thread with these two thirsty ass hoes.

Instantly I hit send.

I paid a couple Chris Brown tea pages to find all the information I needed and they had my cup overflowing in less than 24 hours. Both girls follows me. Yasmine even left heart eyes under a few of my pictures a while back. What trips me out the most is that both of these hoes are KIDS! Where the fuck are their parents?! Do they know what their babies out here doing?

These bitches really ain't shit.

As soon as I got ready to put my phone down, a call came through from Hoody. My eyebrows furrowed as I slid over the answer button and put the phone on speaker. "Hey Hood."

"MyMy, what's up with you?"

"Nothing much, how can I help you?"

"You at your store, I wanna pull up on you."

"Yeah, I'm here. Come through."

"I'm on my way."

"Alright." I hung up the phone and placed it back on the table.

I started ordering everything that needed to be restocked for both stores and a few new pieces. I wanted to put together a photoshoot together, some real hot shit. I want some dope pics to hang on the walls. That's getting scheduled ASAP.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I yelled.

The door opened and Hoody walked in with Zaxby's in his hands. This man just made my day.

"Hoody! You god sent my baby. I was starving." I said.

"I gotta keep my god baby fed."

"You just recruited yourself as The Godfather but after this you definitely got the spot."

He laughed while handing me my food.

"So what's up?" I asked.

Exhaling, He grabbed a chair and put it closer to my desk. "You ever had something on your conscious so bad that it was damn near killing you."

"Mmhm...what got you like that?"

"Chris is my brother, and I'll go to war for him at any moment but wrong is wrong."

Groaning I rubbed my forehead. I didn't even need these bitches to reply now, Hoody about to tell it all. "This about them two girls right?"

He nodded. "Mya he been fucking them since he got on tour. They been at every show, they ain't have shit so this clown ass nigga buying them a bunch of shit."

"Oh I took that back to the stores and started a college fund for my child."

Hoody laughed. "Seriously?!"

"Dead ass. After the show in Berlin, we went back to his room that he's obviously sharing with them. One of their heels were sitting by the door. After fucking his brains out and putting him to sleep, I went into their room. All their new shit I grabbed and called my sister to come pick up that up. The receipts were still the bag. We returned that shit. 12,000 dollars spent."

"Man....I've sat back and watched Chris dog a bunch of woman and never cared but Mya I love how real you are man. I really thought you had C on the right path but all it took was some young hoes that'll finger each other in the middle of a crowd to change his mind. These be the main ones that'll turn on him just for some fame."

"He's just so stupid."

"How you gone deal with this Mya? I know you crazy as hell so I'm a little nervous and you calm as hell about this shit too right now. Most chicks would've been crying and breaking shit by now."

"I'm hurt I'm not even going to front but Hoody I knew this would happen. Chris should really be happy about me being pregnant because he knows that I play the game just as crazy as he does. Fuck a new nigga and send a picture of me riding his dick to his phone, I'm that type of bitch. But since I can't go there, I gotta spazz on that bitch. I warned Chris months ago not to fuck with me but he obviously sees me as a joke. Fool me once, shame on you for putting yourself in the position to get killed."

Hoody laughed. "Mya chill with yo crazy ass."

"I wasn't mad at first but the more I think about, it's pissing me off."

My phone went off. I picked it up and it was a message from them both.

diamond__brownn Yuuup.
theyasminelopez Yes ma'am

myasworld I'm glad you hoes this think is a joke
if you're in LA please hide ❤️

Standing up I grabbed my keys and bag. "Is he home?" I asked.

"Yeah until thanksgiving."

"Alright, I'm headed that way after I go to Walmart."

"What you need to go to Walmart for?"

"A steel bat."

"Awwwwwww shit."

"See you later Hoody."

This bitch ass nigga got me fucked up.

Chris Brown

I stood in my arcade room and watched as everybody enjoyed themselves. I was chilling, just happy to be home for a little bit. Being overseas throws you all the way off sometimes.

My phone buzzed on my lap. I picked it up and a text from Mya appeared. I hit the message, opening the thread.

BabyLove❤️🍫

Come outside

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked over my shoulder then back at Diamond and Yasmine on one of the games.

Aw man.

Getting up I made my way out there. When I walked out she was sitting on the hood of her car.

"Wassup baby." I said.

She gave me a quick smile before her face went back blank.

"You good?" I asked. "You could've came in."

"I'm good. I'm sure it's a lot going on in there and me and you need to talk privately."

"Why? What's wrong?"

She exhaled. "Chris....who is Yasmine and Diamond?"

"I..I told you baby, Keeis and Hoody girls."

"Is that your final answer?"

"Yeah man. Why you keep asking?"

She shook her head and climbed off the car. Pulling her phone from her jogging pants she handed it to me then went to the back seat of her car.

My eyes shifted down to the phone and when I saw the DM, I instantly panicked.

"Wait Mya, let me explain."

"I gave you two chances to explain." She said while leaning in the car. Next thing I hear is something metal hit the ground. Then the sound of glass shattering.

My heart dropped to my knees as she swung a bat at my car windows.

"MYA WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"I warned you didn't I?" She asked before swinging the bat into my head light and moved to the next car, shattering the window. "NOT ONE BITCH, BUT TWO! REALLY MOTHERFUCKA!"

BAM, another window.

"YOU GOT ME THINKING SHIT WAS ALL GOOD BUT OVERSEAS FUCKING THEM?!" She swung the bat into my Lamborghini windshield. "I TOLD YOU NIGGA IM NOTHING LIKE THOSE BITCHES YOU USED TO FUCKING WITH!"

I couldn't say nothing, I couldn't move, I was just in shock.

"I SWEAR YOU GONE REGRET THIS SHIT!" Mya tossed the bat and walked up to me. "I trusted even when every being in my body told me not too! I shou—." She stopped talking and looked over my shoulder, then next thing I know she took off running in the house.

"Mya!" I ran after her. When I got inside, she was literally fighting Diamond and Yasmine and WINNING!

I quickly grabbed her. "STOP MAN! You know you not supposed to be fighting!"

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" She fought until she got out of my grip. Grabbing one of my trophies she launched it at my TV. Anger makes her stronger because that was heavy. "I WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU AND THIS THE THANKS I GET?!"

"Baby please calm down! Think about the baby!"

"Think about the baby?! BITCH YOU WASNT THINKING ABOUT THIS BABY WHILE YOU WAS FUCKING THOSE TRIFLING ASS HOES AND INVITING THAT DUMB BITCH IN GERMANY TO YOUR SHOWS!"

"I'm so sorry, let me fix this please."

"Fuck You! It ain't shit to fix. I'm done! Ain't no dogging me and I come back, FUCK NO! I hate you, I wish I never met yo pathetic ass. You'll never have a successful relationship because you act like a pubescent teenager! You got me pregnant on purpose so that I couldn't get you back for the shit you've done but I swear to god! You thought Karrueche broke your heart, bitch you ain't seen shit yet."

"Mya please let's just talk and figure this out!" I tried to touch her but that only caused her to smack me.

"It ain't shit you can say to me nigga. It's over!" She started walking to the door.

"Mya....MYA! Wait please baby! MYAAAA!" I felt myself getting choked up. I hurried outside to catch her but she was half way down the driveway.

I just fell to my knees while groaning. This can't be happening to me, not again!

Getting up I went back inside the house. "Everybody get the fuck out my shit! NOW!"

"Be mad at yo self nigga, we ain't put a gun to yo head and make you fuck us." Yasmine said.

"Bitch get yo tacky ass out my shit before I let Mya put another knot on yo head. Dumb bitch."

"Call us when you figure out she ain't worth it." Diamond said.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Everybody left out the house. I went and sat on the couch and put my head in my hands.

What have I done. How do I fix this?!

———

Part two coming later. Last chapter for a while probably

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 9.5K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
1.6M 81K 53
The perfect man? Impossible, but what happens when she meets the perfect man? He seems too perfect, sweet, caring, loyal, respectful, the only thing...
28.2K 1.5K 19
Finding love when you least expect it.
15.4K 716 20
August Alsina love story, with a twist.