You Are Not Safe

By _TRIKKONOMETRY_

--UNDER EDITING-- Diego Winchester is a four year old little girl that has been separated from her two older... More

1. Diego.
2. Dont eat fish.
3. Jimbo.
4. Mashed Potatoes
5. Boom
6. Eggys and Milk
7. Walking boots and rocks
8. Walker Bait
9. Not Dead
10. Leave Me Be
11. Lifeline
12. Mommys and Daddys
13. Remember me
14. Blood soaked hands
15. Finger on the trigger
16. Two daddys and a Momma
17. On Point
18. Its the family Business.
19. Good night love
20. Hurt
21. Whats left of it.
22. At all times.
23. If he loved me.
25. I wont let them.
26. Badass.
27. Hey Jude.
28. Hey Assbutt.
29. I found you.
30. A single tear.
31. Ankle-biter.
32. Pig 'n a Poke.
33. Worry.
34. Americas most wanted.
35. Whiskey coloured eyes.
AAAAA

24. Lost in the tombs.

7K 195 50
By _TRIKKONOMETRY_

We pulled into the prison gates and my eyes were red and stingy. I refused to leave Ricky cause he wouldn't leave me like daddy did right?

Ricky stopped the car and hopped out with me still clinging to him.

"Drive them up. I'll meet you there" he said to Maggie. Carl ran over and gave Ricky a half hug.

"Where's Hershel?"

"He's in the cell block" Carl replied.

"Where's daryl?" Carol panicked after not seeing him in the car.

Wait... Carol.. is alive? I thought the monsters gotted her.

"He's all right. He's alive. We ran into his brother... they went off"

Carol looked to my weeping form before continuing. "They left? ... Daryl left?... he's gone?.. is he coming back?"

"Hey"

"Gone?... is she alright?"

"She's coping" Ricky said wile kissing my forehead. "Let's get you to Hershel"

When we got over to everybody else, they were all happy to see each other. Bethy came over and kissed Ricky on the cheek. With great difficulty, Maggie pried me off of Ricky but I didn't want to let go.

"No no! Ricky! Don't leave me! Please! No no!"

"Hey honey it's okay.. we're just going to daddy to fix your wrist"

It didn't stop me from crying. We walked into the cell block and there were four new people. I don't like them. New people hurt me. Maggie went straight through into the cell block and to Hershey.

"What happened here missy?"

"Her wrist, I think it's dislocated"

"How did this happen?"

"The bad man" I whispered

"What did he do" I stayed silent as I began to cry silently. "Diego, I can't help you if you don't talk"

"He said things a-and .. and he hurted me"

"Can you tell me what he said?"

"He... he was right..... he said if I didn't tell him where we lived then daddy wouldn't love me. And I didn't tell him and he was right. Daddy doesn't love me so he was right! Daddy left me!"

"Calm down missy"

"No! I want momma and I want daddy! I want my daddy" I cried softly.

"Maggie I need your help to reset her wrist" Hershey called.

Hershey eventually took off daddy's red rag and merles big of shirt from my hand, but I refused to let them go, so Maggie tucked them into my pocket. Maggie had come back into the room and she started to sing a song to me and held my head so I was looking at her.

I then heard a loud pop and my wrist started to burn and hurt really bad and I cried out in pain as I clutched onto Maggie. Hershey re-wrapped my wrist with a bandage, and Maggie then picked me up after saying thank you to Hershey. As Maggie walked outta the cell, I saw Ricky.

"Down" I whispered. Maggie set me down and I ran straight into Ricks arms. He picked me up and cradled my head in his hands. I started to play with his curly hair again, and he cracked a smile.

"Ricky?" I whispered

"Hmm?" He hummed

"Is momma gonna come back? Cause... cause Carol died and now she's back now... can momma come back.. an-and Dean too? I want Dean, he won't leave me" I softly cried

"Diego.. Carol wasn't dead"

"But we dug a grave. I want momma and Dean back Ricky"

"I'm sorry. There gone. Momma can't come back, she died... and .. dean turned we had to put him down.. remember?"

"But.. But dean died before, and my bestest friend made him alive again."

"I'm sorry" rick said giving me a hug.

"Why did he lie to me? Why did he leave Ricky?"

"Daryl has his code. He just wanted to be sure that you were gonna be safe. Nothing will happen to you" once he finished talking, he set me on his hip while I smushed my face into his shoulder and played with the keys from his pocket. He walked over to Hershey's cell.

"She's out like a light" Hershey said about Michonne. "It must have been days since she's slept... you look pretty shocked yourself" he said to Ricky while standing up on his crutches.

"How long before she can travel?"

"Have to keep an eye on her. Pretty sure she has a concussion." He walked outta the cell and I passed Ricky the keys, earning a smile from him. He one handedly locked the gate thingy. And passed me the keys again while walking towards the others. It still didn't feel right.. him not being here. It's different. More gloomy.

"So, What now? Do you think the governor will retaliate?" Bethy asked. I like Bethy.

"Yes" Maggie said

"Let him try" Glenny said quietly. I started to drift off and I gave Ricky the keys back so that I didn't drop them.

"Sounds like he's got a whole town. We're outnumbered and outgunned." Carol said to Ricky

"We could use some reinforcements" Hershey advised. It was quiet for a second and I started to drift in and out of sleep. Ricky opened the gate and walked out to see the new people. Ricky walked up to a man with a hat.

"I'm Tyreese" he said while sticking out his hand, but he put it down when he noticed that Ricky wasn't gonna shake it.

"Sasha, Allen, Ben" Hershey introduced. Sasha was pretty and she smiled at me and I tiredly returned it.

"How'd you get in?" Ricky questioned

"Fire damage to the administrative part of the prison. Walls down." Tyreese said

"That sides completely overrun with walkers. How'd you get this far?"

"We didn't. We lost our friend Donna."

"They were lost in the tombs" Carl said. I like Carl, I haven't spoken to him since I got back though. Ricky whirled around and rose his voice at Carl. It made me jump awake.

"And you brought them here?"

"He had no choice" Hershel defended

"I'm sorry about your friend. We know what that's like." Ricky said

"Hershel said you could use some extra hands. We're no stranger to hard work. Well go out and get our own food, stay out of your hair. You got a problem with another group, we'll help with that too. Anything to contribute." Tyreese said hopefully

"No" Ricky shut down.

"Please. It's like Ten little Indians out there. It's just us now." Sasha pleaded

"No."

"Let's talk about this" Hershey reasoned. "We can't just keep..."

"We've been through this" Ricky said, turning to face Hershel and readjusting me on his hip. "With Tomas, Andrew. Look what happened."

"Axel and Oscar weren't like them." Carol defended

"And weres Oscar now?" Rick said sounding annoyed. "I can't be responsible."

"You turn us out, you are responsible" Tyreese said softly.

"Rick" Hershey called. Rick bounced me on his hip and walked over to Hershel.

"You've done so much for us. I appreciate that. We all do. We owe you our lives. We've done everything you asked without a question. And I'm telling you, your wrong on this. You've got to start giving people a chance."

Ricky took in a few breaths and looked at everybody in the room. Then he smiled at Hershel and shifted me so that he could pat Hershel on the shoulder. But then he looked up and his breathing became laboured and he slightly paled while his eyebrows furrowed.

"Ricky? Is you okays?"

"No no" he muttered while pinching the bridge of his nose. I looked up and there was nothing there. What was he even looking at? "No no no no. No no." He kept chanting it and I was getting a little afraid. Suddenly he started to pace. "Why are you here? What do you want from me?"

"Dad?" Carl asked warily

"Why are you... No." he looked back up at he window and so did I. There was nothing there. "I can't help you. Get out!" He shouted, making me jump and flinch in his arms. "Get-Get out!"

"Hey, come on. Whoa, it's all good." Tyreese tried to soothe him, but it wasn't working. No. Not by a long shot. If anything, it just made it worse.

"Whoa easy rick, there's no need to-" Maggie said softly while inching forward and trying to take me out of Ricks arms.

"You don't belong here! Get out! Please!" He screamed, Making Maggie jump back and I started to cry. Why was Ricky yelling? He then got his gun out and he started pacing quickly, waving his gun about while still having a tight hold on me.

"Get out! Get out please!" He cried. "Why are you still here!" He screamed. It made me cry even more. Ricky was scaring me.

"Jus-just go go!" Glenny said, trying to get them out as fast as possible. It worked as they all ran up the stairs, and out. Rick let out a strangled sound and all's that could be heard was my crying.

"Rick, Rick give her here" Maggie said stretching her arms out.

"Maggie" I cried

Ricky sighed and gave me to Maggie before storming out of the cellblock.

"Come on honey." She made me some noodles in a small blue and white bowl. "Come on. Eat Diego, you gotta eat"

I slowly started to eat the noodles, and to be honest, they were really good. After I ate them, she took me to my cell.

"Uh here" sh said while giving me a pile of things. There was a new set of dungarees and Toby! I thought I lost him! I grabbed him first and snuggled him. Then Maggie gave me my dummy and went to leave.

"No, no Maggie, I don't wanna be all alone" I cried. "I wanna sleep with daddy but he's gone!"

"Hey hey hey, it's okay. How about we go and ask Carl if he wants a bed buddy tonight huh?" I nodded my head and she picked me up and walked over to Carl's cell. We walked in after knocking.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Can Diego sleep with you tonight? She's not... she doesn't want to be alone"

"Uh Yeah sure come here" he said with a smile. Maggie kissed me on the head goodnight. Carl came over and gave me a snuggle and then jumped on the bed and patted the spot next to him. I slowly made my way over to him and I lay down next to him while he tucked me in. I got daddy's red cloth thingy from my pocket and put it up to my face. I miss daddy.

"Are you okay?"

"I want daddy and I want my brothers and my Cassy"

"Who's Cassy?"

"Castiel. He's my bestest friend"

"Hey I thought I was your best friend"

"You are But it's like your my new brother"

"Your like my other little sister... come on let's get some sleep" he said. I shuffled up next to him and rested my head on his chest like I did with daddy. But only, Carl was smaller. I squoze him and Toby.

"Carl?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you thinks that daddy and Uncle Merle is ever gonna come back?"

"I'm not sure... come on go to sleep"

"Good night Carl"

"Goodnight Diego"

...
Hey peoples!
Thanks for all the votes and comments! I really appreciate it 😁

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 2K 16
❝𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝❞ ― In a world ravaged by walkers, ten-year-old Elodie fights to survive each day. But she's not just any survivor-she's a girl...
48.8K 910 95
Y/n Dixon, she was the youngest Dixon child, nothing like Merle. She was sweet, kind, caring. Like her mother. She always had Daryl to protect her. B...
20.4K 726 49
Lillian Brock, a 10 year old girl, trapped in the apocalyptic with her mom. This fight to survive is awfully rough on the small girl, battling not on...
64.1K 1.9K 36
Rachel Ebony, a girl who is stuck in the world of the undead. She was alone at the start, but of course, that didn't phase her any. She didn't want t...