Boku No Hero's +18 One-Shot S...

By Weebtactics

A series of one shots with our favorite cinnamon sun child getting all the girls attention. Izuku is such a p... More

My Giant Girlfriend [Izuku x Yuu/Mt. Lady]
Secret [Izuku x Fem Katsuki]
Sea Foam Bubbles [Izuku x Kaoruko Awata/ Bubble Girl]
Spirited Away [Izuku x Reiko Yanagi]
A Puppeteer's Love Story [Izuku x Meri]
-Notice-
Love Spice Secret [Izuku x Toga]
Once You've Slept with a Pervert [Izuku x Fem Mineta](Lemon)
I Only Have Eyes for You...And Your Tits [Izuku x Tsuyu] (Pervert Izuku AU)
Love Moves Forward like a Shark [Izuku x Fukase Shiga]
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [1/3]
A Night with Tricks and a Treat [Izuku x Jirou] [Lemon] ~Halloween Special~
Caretaker [Izuku x Shoebill] (Tribute Chapter)
Eternal Servant [Izuku x Rachel] (BlazBlue)
Secret Thurst [Izuku x Momo]
A Gift From the Heart [Izuku x Itsuka] (Christmas Special)
Walk a Mile With Us [Izuku x Red Shoes] (Human Girls)
With All My Love [Izuku x Fem All Might/Yagi Toshinori] (Japan Mythology AU)
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [2/3]
Shy Sweetness [Izuku x Futaba] (Persona 5)
Unblessed Heart [Izuku x Hestia](Danmachi)
Sound Souls Together Again [Izuku x Maka] (BNHA x Soul Eater)
A Scaly Turn of Events [Izuku x Ryuko Tatsuma/Ryukyu]
Paralyze Feelings [Izuku x Fem Kaminari]
A Dating Sim called "Life's Odd Love"[Izuku x Fem Shigaraki]
My Sleepy Tsundere Beauty [Izuku x Fem Shinsou]
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Midnight] (Final Part: Lust)
The Student Council's Relationship [Izuku x Medaka] (Medaka Box)
-A Nekomata's Sin, A Bankeneko's Song- [Izuku x Koneko](Highschool DxD)(Lemon)
Care for Something Sweet Valentine? [Izuku x Android 21] (Dragonball Fighterz)
You Can't Copy your True Feelings (Izuku x Fem Monoma)
A Red Rose and Green Emerald Equal a Heart of Gold (Izuku x Ruby)[RWBY]
Love is Business [Izuku x Lily] (One Punch Man)
The Fourth Wall is the Gate to Love! [Izuku X Gwenpool] (Marvel)
Fallen into A Spider's Love (Izuku x Spider-Gwen/Gwen Stacey) [Marvel]
That's My Man! (Izuku x Toga x SpiderGwen x Gwenpool)
Shall we Dance? [Izuku x Mina]
A Bunny Attracting a Crow and a Frog [Izuku x Fem Tokoyami x Tsuyu]
The Illegal Love Story [Izuku x Kazuho Haneyama/Pop-Step]
Just Smile [Izuku x Nana Shimura]
A Lie of A Lover [Izuku x Ochako] Anime Expo Exclusive One - Shot
Teach Me! Ojiro-Chan! [Izuku x Fem Ojiro] (Anime Expo One Shot Special)
The Detective that Stole My Heart [Persona 4] (Izuku x Naoto)
~My Red and White Santa Baby~ (Izuku x Fem Todoroki)(Christmas Special) [Lemon]
Love is an Explosion of Feelings! (Izuku x Megumin) [Konosuba]
Let Your Heart Speak Volumes [Izuku x Xion] (Kingdom Hearts)
A Woman Who Says More with Her Heart [BNHA x Smash Bros.] (Izuku x Lucina)
A Devil Crys to the Heavens [Izuku (V) x Ibara] (BNHA X DMC)
I Summoned a Wife? (Izuku x Lucoa) [Bnha x Dragon Maid]
The Immortal Grim Promise [BNHA x RWBY] (Izuku x Salem)
10 Billion Percent Chance of Love With Science! (Izuku x Kinoko)
Tha Foul Mooth Darlin' o Mine [Izuku x Gloria] (Pokémon) (Lemon)
Blood Daddy (Lemon) (Yaoi)
A Sage's Requirement to Ascend Virginity [Izuku x Meidri] [Lemon]

There's Reason why Mordred is Red (Izuku x Mordred)[Fate/GO]

25K 150 88
By Weebtactics

[A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry I am truly sorry for the lacking in updates. I had to deal with a lot of IRL issues like schooling, hospital issues and was out of my home country for a while in a place with lacking data services. But I'm back now and I hope to be able to get more content out for you all and new content too!]

[A/N: Also note, this is also somewhat a crossover of the Fate GO series. Along with the aspects of Demi-Servant Izuku. I may post my Fate GO code if you wish to add me to your friend's list.]

Chaldea.

An organization in which protects humanity with the uses of technology and summoning powerful servants of the past to help them in their quest. Fixing abnormalities of the past through temporal time travel and correcting history to help humanity in the present survive.

Ritsuka Fujimaru, a name that is hauntingly equal to another of the same name given to two of Chaldea's top Masters. One a boy, the other a girl. Many call the girl Gudako or Ritsuka given her feminie features and tomboyis nature. While the others call the boy Gudao or use his last name Fujimaru.

Together they both have helped humanity thrive and be salvaged from past events such as Babalonia, Camelot, The Fire of Fuyuki and so forth. Each having an army of servants under their comand along with their common ally, a demi-servant named Mash Kyrielight, the rare Shielder Class servant.

Though many can say best that their masters are of the wisest and daring people to be enlisted in the organization. Their is one fault both commonly share all too well-

"ONE MORE! JUST ONE MORE ROLL!"

"GATCHA! GATCHA! GATCHA!"

Fujimaru (male) and Ritsuka (female) chanted out loud as they banged on the heavy steel doors with their fist. Clawing into it in hopes of getting inside. The room they desire. Is of a summons gate. With the exchange of rare items they encounter or work and buy them, known as Saint Prisims, they have the needed access to summon new servants to their roster.

Their fault, is that they both are slaves to the summoning systems of Chaldea.

"Come on! Da Vinci! Pleeeeeeaase! When will the matanance be done!" Ritsuka said as she started to tear up a bit in her eyes as Fujimaru banged his head onto the steel doors. Cursing under his breath as his eyes hardened and looked downcasted on the floor. Red veins twitchin in his eyes.

"Senpai's...why are they acting so much harsher than before..." Mash asked as she stared at her senpais as she smiled awkwardly and backed away. For only to be stopped by a hand on her shoulder and see Doctor Romani and several other servants with him. One being known as the Assassin Class, Sanson.

Another of the Archer Class, Robin Hood. And two of the Saber Class. The Servant of Red Mordred. And Artoria Pendragon, also known as King Arthur, but rather he and his child, being female.

"Mash, they've been collecting their treasures for a while now because of the next upcoming mission." Doctor Romani said as he displayed from his wrist a set of holographic files. Showing Mash the next area they were to go.

"Gotterdammerung...isn't that of Norse Mithology such as the God of Thunder Thor and the God of Mischief Loki?" Mash asked as she felt her head being patted by Robin Hood as she swatted away his hand and blushed. Her look of embaressment amused him and Sanson.

"Ha ha Mash. Yes that is indeed correct. So I suppose our masters are wanting to have some advantage of the mission on hoping to summon a servant in preparation and with knowledge of Gotterdammerung." Robin said as they heard the sound of metal creaking ahead of them as they saw Da Vinci exiting out.

"Whew! There! Matanance is done and-" She began off as Ritsuka and Fujimaru held out their hands at her.

"SAINT QUARTS!" Both screamed as they were then smacked on the head and given three extra Quarts from Da Vinci.

"No need to yell! Now one at a time-"

"Me first!" "No me!" Both Masters struggled and argued as they tried pushing each other out of the way to the door. The others watching could only look at them with a blank face as they watched.

"Honestly, why are the masters so obsessive with these summons..." Da Vinci asked herself as she then turned to Doctor Romani as he laughed. "I don't know. But looking at those two, and who's here reminds me of a pair of servants." Romani said as he eyed back of him at the two saber class servants discussing.

"Such foolishness coming from my master." Artoria said as she looked at her master (Ritsuka) and sighed in boredom and disappointment. "Baha! Jealous that my master is overpowering yours dear father?" Mordred said as she cheered for her master (Fujimaru) as she grinned at her.

"Perhaps you could learn that determination and virtue from your master instead of being obsessive with fighting so much Mordred." Artoria said as Mordred glared at her father as both soon spiraled onto a sea of argument and harsh comments of one another.

"YES! FIRST TO SUMMON!" Ritsuka said as she punched Fujimaru in the gut and entered first. Artoria smirked at Mordred as her master went in first and all proceded to wait. A few seconds passed as the doors re-opened and looked to see Ritsuka looked down as her hair shadowed her eyes.

"Damn it! Only five star craft essence and lower servants cards! Why!? Gatcha...I need to Gatcha one more!" Ritsuka said as she tried to go back in. But was held back by Mash and Artoria (Saber) to prevent herself from trying again. "Let me go! Just one more roll! One more!" Ritsuka said as she fell to the floor as both servants piled on her.

"Oh Jeanne and Old Man of the Mountain give me strength and faith to not end up like Gudako..." Fujimaru said as he entered the summons next. All became quiet as the light inside the summons shined through the cracks of the door. Silence emerged as the door opened. All leaned forward as smoke exited out.

"Master..." Mordred said in a soft voice as they soon saw a tall imposing figure exiting the room. The figure had spiked forward hair in two colors. The sides of pure white color and the top being an odd mix of purple, with hints of green in its color causing it to look more dark purple. Its clothing looking of plain black long sleeve attire with attatchments of armor and armor plating on the areas of his boots.

What surprised many, especially Mordred and Saber. Was the weapon it wielded. A long crimson blade looking to be held by a single hand as the smoke died down. Revealing its face covered by a mask of pure coal color with horns on the area of its forehead. But revealed to have ominous blue-green eyes.

Next to the large tall sword wielding figure stood Fujimaru as he had the biggest grin on his face as he presented the figure before them all. "Everyone! Meet your new partner and servant to our roster! A 5 star servant might I add!" He said emphasizing the rarity of the new servant as that caused Ritsuka to punched the ground in fury.

The figure then stepped forward as he bowed and kneeled before them all. "It is great honor to fight along side you in battle and to kneel before you all. I vow on my blade and title I shant not fail you all." The figure said with a voice that made Ritsuka, Da Vinci, Mordred and even Saber shiver.

The figure, now with his voice confirming its gender being of male, stood up and looked at them with his masked eyes. "I am Sigurd, King of Warriors! Who will fight with me in side of battle first!" He proclaimed as he slammed down his sword into the floor. Creating a echoing boom across Chaldea as it blew a gust of wind back at those around him.

"W-Wow...he's..." "Intimidating..." "Old Man's son?" "A king.." "Odd..." "A Badass!" All turned to face Mordred as she had stars twinkling from her eyes as she zoomed in closer to Sigurd as she wandered around him and looked amazed.

"Woah! That mask is so cool! And the spikings on your sword and armor totally fit the coolness of your status as a Saber! Maybe I should have spikes on my leather jacket..." Mordred said to herself as she looked at his masked face as she glared at him. "Say Sigurd! Come on and take off that mask! I had one but at the very least I took it off when addressing our master!" She said as Sigurd placed his hand up.

"Forgive me Saber of Red Mordred! I understand it may be rude to not present myself properly to our master. But that is also an issue. My mask is only removable of by materials to undo the magic bond with my mask. Or how is it you call it, ascension!" Sigurd said as Mordred looked to understand as did with Sanson and Robin Hood.

To their understanding, lead to the two masters, Ritsuka and Fujimaru, to groan and fall to the floor with tears in their eyes. "Damn it...I have to farm for the materials for his skills too and the level up craft esccense for him." Fujimaru said as Ritsuka soon rolled into a ball and cried while smiling.

"T-That's right...I have to farm for skill level ups for La Counte de Monte Cristo for the incoming singularity and story quests too. I'm so sorry La Counte... Just a bit longer please..." Both masters said as Sigurd couldn't help but feel worried of his new master. "Are they-" "Yes." All servants said as Sigurd just sighed and picked up the two masters.

"Well then. were off to farm more items. Robin! You're with me, I'll need your bow." Saber! Come we must fight against more beserkers with the others." Fujimaru and Ritsuka said as they grabbed their servants and ran off with Mash in tow behind them. "Sanson! Mordred! Show Sigurd around will you! Thanks!" Fujimaru said as the five of them were now a spot in the distance as leaving the three servants alone in the hall.

"...Our Master is very, odd so to speak." Sigurd said as both of them patted his back. "You'll get use to them. Now come on newbie! lets show you around the wonders of Chaldea!" Mordred said as she flashed him a cheerful grin and Sanson only laughing in humor. Guiding him across the halls that was their home.

As on, he had meet many other servants and got to make quite an impresson to most. Some being smaller than him and others wanting to see him in action. Even having the children like servant asking him if he could carry them on his shoulders and asking for piggy back rides. (This being with Jack the Ripper, Santa Lily, Bunyan and Medusa Lily.)

He was even somewhat hoping that Mordred and Sanson could show him the training arena if this place had one to fight them. But sadly that was soon brought down when Sanson said that servants weren't allowed to engage in combat while in Chaldea. Yet in aside from the let down of wanting to spar against each other. They soon found themselves relaxing in the dining hall and introducing themselves. Telling of their origin and legends.

Sanson being first as his origin was of how his family were exoctioners and nobles under the queen. A relinquished full life with favors but dishonor on him due to his occupancy. As he didn't heed to mind the backlash of his work. He soon felt sorrow and loss when he had to kill his King and the love of his life, Marie Antoinette. To when he came to be summoned, she was waiting for him and forgave his crime as though nothing had happened.

"And that is of my origin-Ah! Sigurd! A-Are you crying?" Sanson said as Mordred snaped out of her daydream from listening to Sanson and look at Sigurd. Surprised as both of them saw driplits of water falling on the table. "But of course Sanson! How can one not cry at such a tale. A noble upon thy duty as a undertaker. A life of luxury and normality in the ruins of a occupation ever so favored upon you and bolsting thy shoulders to carry such burden! And the love of your life in your hands to take part."

"H-Hey now, I admit San's story is a bit saddening but its nothing to-" "Mordred its a Fallen Epic most worthy and true to Sanson and his prowess of duty and refinement! He truly is a man of duty and a fine servant to his friends and people!" Sigurd said as he hugged Sanson from across the table. Almost suffocating him under the strength of his arms.

"I respect you as a man of honor, Sanson-senpai!" Sigurd said as that earned a surprise from both Sanson and Mordred. "N-No its nothing really. And you don't have to call me-" "Oi Sanson! Why is the new guy calling you SENPAI!! You're not even a Saber Class!" Mordred yelled at him angrily as he saw back at the two servants arguing and bickering at the title of 'senpai'.

'I'm sorry you had to be involved in this young man. And thank you for helping me in this. I wasn't very much for introductory and getting aquainted so well to new people. Usually my wife and friends would have helped.' A voice in his head sounded as underneath his masked. A smiled had formed.

In the mind of the King of Warriors, was of a field of grass, the sky grey yet parts of sunlight peeking from the clouds above. By a hillside, overlooking a larger field of grass and rivers stood a young man, looking of age 17 or 18. Donning a slim yet built figure. Wearing something to what Fujimaru had once mentioned to be described as a high school uniform, with black jeans, a white t-shirt underneath a black uniform jacket.

But with the young man having the sleeves rolled up. And on his feet were a pair of red sneakers. And his face dorned with freckles and his hair, ever so green and messy as the wind blew across his lock of hair away from his face. As the young boy looked behind him, he smiled as he bowed before the man talking to him.

The true King of Warriors. Sigurd of the Saber Class.

And above the hillside, stood the host body he had posessed and was a part of. Izuku Midoriya. Once an aspiring hero in his time. Soon aiming to be a professional hero and so close in his grasp. Until that fateful event, where in which he lost his life in of protecting it all.

His land.

His home.

Friends.

Family.

A mentor, and a second father before his first died after two years from training him.

Most of all, he protected his children.

"Don't worry about it. Heh, hard to believe that back then even heroes had hard times to be social huh." Izuku said as he saw Sigurd walk upon the hilltop to him as he looked back. "Believe me I was very much the same. Possibly even worse. But, after everything I've been through. And after having my kids, I sorta became more positive of my own self and got better at meeting and aquainting with others."

"Kids already? And so young..." Sigurd commented as both laughed at that joke as they saw the horizon. "They aren't mine by blood, but they are my kids reguardless. The white haired girl servant from earlier. Santa Lily and Jack, they reminded me of my daughter. It's almost hard to believe it all. Even after my death."

Izuku said as Sigurd frowned at the mention of his death. In his opinion, Izuku Midoriya shouldn't belong in this era of their master. His actions, and his prowess of heroism is that of topped compaired to the other heroic spirits he's encountered within the grail. Possibly rivaling the tales and origins of even Gilgamesh, Ozymandias, Edmond Dantes, and Karna.

But he was ahead of his master's time. Even ahead of Archer EMIYA's time. He was hundreds of years ahead of this doomed humanity they were summoned to protect. He was so close to achieving his goal in life and had kids. Yet that battle he encountered, he could have survived it all if only the Grail hadn't intervened and brought him to an unjusted death!

"Do not blame yourself for me being apart of this even in history Sigurd. It was not your fault or doing." Izuku said surprising him as he smiled at him. "We share the same mind and you're using my body as host. I can understand you even when you don't say or even think it." Izuku said as Sigurd impailed his sword at the ground beneath him and looked at him in a frantic rage.

"How can you not blame me at least or be mad about anything Izuku! You had your life so close to achieveing what you had wanted! Yet you were brought back in time after your forced death from the grail! And your body in part controlled by me, someone you had no idea until we merged! Why is it that you can simply say it's nothing to worry or concern!"

"Because Sigurd. After my first mentor had trained me, and had passed on. I realized that eventually, we all die. And sure it may be painful for the deceased and living. But so long as one sticks with they beliefs and actions they take no shame in, then you've done all you ever desired." Izuku said calmly with a smile as he looked back at the horizon.

The sun peeking a bit at the clouds. "In that battle. I knew if I still survived after that. My lifespan would have shortened dramatically. My body would have grown weaker in the years ahead of me as I would struggle to continue becoming a hero to my people and my kids. I can't let them see an old man suffer so. So I do not blame you nor the grail."

Sigurd was in awe of his host as he was truly worth to become a heroic spirit. His nature towards others, and even ever so forgiving that rivals Jeanne D'Arc. 'Izuku Midoriya. I wonder, if you ever would become a Heroic spirit. What kind of class would you become...'

"Though I'd think my mom would be upset that I selfishly left my kids alone without a mom or even married before I had kids...She'd chew me out so much right about now in the afterlife. Probably Aizawa would do the same..." Izuku said to himself as Sigurd paused at his recent world as he continued.

"Huh...wait. You mean, you have kids but didn't get married?" Sigurd asked as Izuku stopped his rabling and looked at the spirit. "Oh! Um yeah...I was 17 at the time and legal consent for sex and marriage was at 16, due to special filings and capable of living." Izuku began as he didn't realized Sigurd's eyes were being shadowed into brightness by his glasses.

"Legally its at 18. And I didn't find myself dating anyone a lot. Though I did...'that'...with someone I knew that we were both willing. And we did use protection during that and we both agreed that it was something we wanted to try with no strings-" "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

Sigurd finally snapped as he grabbed Izuku by the shoulders and shook him violently. "You had kids before you got married! That's hellish for them! And you laid with a fine woman but both of you decided to part!" Sigurd shouted as Izuku grabbed his wrist as he looked at him.

"Look let me explain Si-"

"Even men in my army laid with women and still married to them! Even I did when I became of age! And I didn't have kids!"

"Wait! Are you mad I laid before you did and had kids! That's a shallow reason to be angry!" Izuku said as he was annoyed at the sudden spirit's unjust anger. Wondering if all heroic spirits hold pity jealousy over stupid things.

Izuku's eyes widened as he felt something occurring outside their body as he stopped Sigurd and both went back to consciousness. As they came to. Mordred was calling for his attention and also saw Sanson's cheeks pinched and redden as he rubbed his hands on his face.

"Sorry Mordred, I was suddenly lost in thought." Izuku-Sigurd said as Mordred grinned at him. Leaning forward and pointing at him as she smirked a toothy grin.

"Well newbie! I was about to tell my origin! Seeing as you should hear one from a fellow saber class servant and all! Now my origin, and life began on that day-" Mordred began as she soon told her tale of her rise and birth. Apparently being the bastard child of King Arthur, and wanting to gain approval in her father's eyes as he had no other children but her.

She had soon gain fame and was a formidable warrior. So much so to be apart of the knights of the roundtable. Yet still as she fought along side her once comerads and father. She still felt empty and hollow. Being so close to her family but still lacked the bond of one that she wanted to feel.

Her step-mother was the acception however. As she did her best to become close to her. Assuring her that her father still holds her to her heart and that she is destened to become king someday. She is the king's child and does her best in battle and noble to the people. Her step-mother was the light in her path of a knight. And she had done best to become a king and worthy in her fathers eyes.

But her dreams were diminished, as her father did not give her the throne. Claiming that she was a bastard child and not worthy of becoming a king. She was angered and in rage. Betrayed by the one that was part of her being and betrayed the kingdoms laws of passing the throne to thy kin.

As she was in rage and went on her days as a knight. She noticed her people of the kingdom, their lives in low and near poverty. Barley containing themselves from brawl. As she and some of her members of the round did all in their power and set off to return with food and treasures for them.

The people were estatic. Yet the king was not thrilled of the Knights going off for no real reason and without warning. The people were in conlict with the king. Some obeying the kings laws, and some claiming that the king doesn't trust his knights or believe in his people. Giving birth that the king shouldn't hold the throne anymore. And Mordred would help her people from dying in the slums.

She did what she believed what was her destiny, rebelled against the king. Taking one of his treasured swords and those of the round that believed in her ideals. Creating a rebelion and going at war with the king and the loyal members of the round. Their were casualties for the armies, yet Mordred ensured the poor citizens were away from conflict and safe.

Lancelot, and the king's wife tried to fled the battlefield. Lancelot being in love with the queen and asured her safety. But one of the kings knights of round loyaled to him, killed both of them and reported the blame to him. Atop the fields of that war, stood both Mordred and Arthur. Arthur claiming her to be a mistake as she stole, rebelled and killed his betroved.

Mordred counters that what right did he have to abandon his family and she did no such action to the only one that tried to become her family. And that Arthur left his people to rot in the slums like animals. With the harsh conflicts of worlds said, both soon meet their deaths. Mordred pierced by the kings lance, and the king dying from exhaustion.

"Thus...ends the tale of Mordred of the Round Table. Even coming back again I still rebel against her." Mordred said as she smirks at her tale of fallen grace as Izuku-Sigurd bows before her. Surprising both Sanson and her.

"Mordred, I believed that you were not to be blamed in any of that! True your king and you had diffrences yet still, I can not help but believe the king was being an asshole in such legends!" He exclaimed as that surprise Mordred, she almost wanted to laugh at the fact that he called her father an asshole and would 100% agree. But she could tell this wasn't done.

"What kind of man abandons their child after a night of passion. That brings shame on any man and more so on a knight! Even more shame that your father being a king! And also, what good is a king if they don't connect with their people! Was he just sitting on his ass on that throne while you connected more to your kingdom!?"

"Right! Sometimes I thought he was stuck there on his ass from sitting on it too long!" Mordred joined in on the insults to her father as both continued to talk shit on his past. Both claiming jokes and insulting him further with the mention of Merlin actually giving her a male's tool for reproduction.

"Still. He was a fool to renounce you from the throne. Because of whay you had accomplished for your kingdom, and your people. And the willingness you and your friends went through the trouble for them. Those are the aspects many would call a grand and nobel king. You have my upmost honor and respect. As I will give my all into aiding you in the battles we set forth together, KING MORDRED!" Izuku-Sigurd exclaimed as he stood up and raised his sword high.

"E-Eh!?" Mordred said in surprise as she heard the word 'King' and her name attatched to it. Feeling somewhat odd and somehow happy when he said that to her. But soon an unknown feeling came in her chest as she felt her cheeks heating up as he continued to chant the word King.

"What's going on? Why is Mordred all red like that?" A soft voice came from the doors of the dining hall and all looked to see the young girls of Chaldea. Santa Lily, Medusa Lily, Jack, Bunyan and Nursery Rhyme.

"Mordred is always red Nursery. And whats going on is a little party for Mordred becoming king." Sanson smirked as he lazily waved his hands in the air and did a small cheer of woo for the girls. "Hurrah for King Mordred! King Mordred! King Mordred!" Sanson cheered with a dull but amusing tone as Mordred glared at him.

'Sanson I will kick your-'

"OH! A party! Will their be cake? Candies!"

"Mordred is a King? Then she can make everyday have sweets!"

"Yay! Big Sis Mordred is king!"

The girls soon got excited as they skipped around Mordred as Nursery Rhyme placed a paper crown on Mordred's head as all of them, including Sigurd and Sanson joining the children. All chanting and skipping merrily as Mordred grew a red blush, but couldn't stop her smile.

"King Mordred~"

"King Mordred~"

"King Mordred~"

"Bahahaha! Yes my subjects! Cheer for I am king! And as first act of todays corrination! Let us kidnap that Archer of Red to force him to make us cake and yummy food!" Mordred declared as all cheered and smiled at her declaration. The children seeming more excited to receive sweets and food, and kidnapping someone.

"Go my loyal subjects! Kidnapp the archer Emiya! Sanson! Assist the troops!" Mordred said as she grinned cheekily as she saw the servant being dragged out of the dining hall by the small children like a rag doll.

"Sigurd! Hold on a sec." Mordred stopped him as before he would join the others in chase of Archer Emiya. She walked up to him and smacked his sides a bit. Izuku-Sigurd wincing at the sudden gesture as he then looked down. Seeing a bashful smile with a faint color of red on her cheeks as she was rubbing her arm and looking at the side.

"Thanks for that whole King thing with me just now. I suppose I was admit in some weongs and in some cases, right about my actions in the past. It's just hard with father constantly breathing down my neck and trying to tell me what to do. Even more so now that were in Chaldea as always."

"I wish I can understand more so in your perspective, but I can understand. Eveyone has actions of their own they prefer. And not be ordered around of their actions. I suppose its more of Artoria being a parent in her own right, though admittedly a..how do you call it...a crappy parent?" Izuku-Sigurd said as Mordred smirked and smacked him again.

"Damn right! Hey youre getting use to the common languages faster than father! But Sigurd, mind letting me ask you something? Like a promise?" Mordred said as that soon peeked his curiosity as she looked up to him, staring into his glowing masked eyes.

"Promise me, that when our master can finally release your mask and bonds of this form and onto the next. I get to look at you before our master? Promise?" Mordred said as she blushed a little more as behind the mask, Izuku smiled.

'She really does remind me of her...Setsuna...every time I'd make the first move on her or when I surprised her with a date on the spot.' Izuku thought momentarily as he then grinned. Taking out his blade and kneeling before her. As she let out a sudden voice of surprise in sounding like an 'Eep!'.

"I will keep my word and give you my soul and solem vow to promise you your selfish request from our master, my King. And may we forever continue to grow a much closer bond in battle and in the future. That I which promise to you, King Mordred." Izuku-Sigurd said as Mordred waved her arms around in a frantic.

Panickling and quietly telling him to stop with the bowing and knightly gesture before anyone else could come in. However, none of them noticed a figure in the back of the dining hall. Blending in with the white walls of Chaldea with his robes and staff hiding behind the plants. Smirking ever so playfully as he saw Mordred acting like this.

'Fu fu fu...to think the Saber of Red had a more girlish side to her than lead on. And with such an oddity as him. Though odd ones do attract each other I suppose.' The figure thought as he silently exited out of the room with use of magic. Walking down the halls as his boots clacked and echoed.

'Looks like thing won't get too boring with Mordred and him acting like that. Though I'm surprise I couldn't detect his spirit earlier. He's quite strong, but he cant hide under Sigurd like that for long. He's fortunate I can assist him better than possibly DaVinci. And more so than King Gilgamesh (Caster) in hiding his true spirit. Because I am the best mage of them all!'

The figure smiled even more wider as he soon started skipping across the halls. His wand swinging by his sides as his hair bounced under his hood. "Things will be getting more interesting and fun for me, The Mage of Flowers! Oh I'm gonna enjoy the fun with Mordred when I talk to her later~ Hahahaha!" The mage said as he skipped merrily and with glee.

[ (___) Months Have Passed]

"Say Fujimaru..." Ritsuka said as she and him were lounging around in the living room with some servants accompanying them. Fujimaru looking up from his spot on the floor by the couch, halting his moment of reading a story to Jack and Santa Lily.

"Yeah? Whats up Ritsuka?" "Is it me that I'm noticing...or have Mordred and Sigurd been acting a lot...close?" Ritsuka said as he then pondered at the thought of his two servants and tried to recall of what she said.

"Hmm..well I don't think so to be honest. But then again I kinda notice they have each other's backs a lot when we go out on missions. But I see them hang out with Mostly Sanson, Robin, Emiya. Sometimes they hang out and spar with your Karna and Dantes." Fujimaru said as Ritsuka did admit, she had seen her servants and heard them talk about sparings with Sigurd and Mordred.

"Hey, come to think of it, Sigurd's still in his first ascension...haven't you got his materials already after all these months?" Ritsuka said as Fujimaru's eyes widened as he shot straight up and opened his menu from his codex. Frantically swiping the screen and checking the maretials.

"Come on...come on...come on! YES! I should have more for at least stage 3! Sigurd!" Fujimaru yelled out and activated his command seal. Soon crashing through the walls of Chaldea, Sigurd's masked face glowed in the smoke and readied his sword. Aside him was Mordred as she readied hers as well. And in came from the hole several others.

"What is wrong my master! Are we under attack!? An enemy? Is it a Code: Red Headed Anger!?" Sigurd asked as Ritsuka felt a jab at that last one and glared at Fujimaru. "Sigurd, what is a Red Headed Anger exactally?" She asked with a devious smile masking her rage. Fujimaru noticed this and used his second command seal, silently ordering him to not reveal the context of that Code.

"I apologize Master Ritsuka. But I honestly do not know much of that code. I have only ever heard it from one of your servants and others from Fujimaru's servants. From your's I had heard it from Angra. But master, what is the emergency you called forth for me with a command seal. You will have to wait some time for them to be restored."

"Ah yeah! Sigurd, today is the day, we finally can get to see your face!" Fujimaru said as he glowed happily as he held up all the ascension materials and exp crafts and edged closer to him. "Finally...we'll get to see you face underneath that-"

"Ah thank you my master. Mordred. Come." "Yahoo!" Mordred cheered as Sigurd took the materials needed and was leaving the lounge room to use an empty room. "Wait wait wait wait WAIT! Sigurd! Why not here where everyone can see you?! Everyone's probably excited to see what you look like."

Fujimaru said as Sigurd and Mordred looked at each other first. Then towards their master. "Because he promised me/ I promised her, that she/I'd be the one that gets first look." Sigurd and Mordred said in unison as Fujimaru's jaw dropped as he clutched his head in annoyance and impatience.

"COME ON! Fine then! By the power of my command seal I-" "Oiiiii~ What's everyone doing here~?" Many servant's and both masters froze at that voice that echoed across the room. The clacking of footsteps and boots vibirated from the floor tiles as came closer and closer.

"No..."

"Oh? A hello Master! Whats with all the hullabaloo? Is it another Code: Red Haired Anger?"

"What is it!? Why do others know what that means! Merlin! Tell me what it mean right now!" Ritsuka said as the now appointed Merlin came to center stage of the room as he smiled innocently and laughed.

"Haha~ Why so worked up Master Ritsuka? Surely Master has given you an idea of-"

"Merlin! Do not tell her!" Fujimaru said as his hand glowed as the faded final marking of his command seals were on his hand. Looking down he realized he was in the middle of cantation, and with Merlin entering and about to reveal the meaning behind the code, he used it on him instead of Sigurd.

"Well then if their is no need of any more delays, then we'll be off to ascend myself." Sigurd said as Mordred carried out their bags full of materials. Ignoring the cries of despair and pleading from their master as he tried to command them, but realized his mistake of using his final command seal on Merlin.

"Is this nonsense over with? I fail to see why we've come to see another of my subjects accend and yet he's left already." A voice called from behind Ritsuka as she turned to see her servant lying on the frame of the couch. His golden hair in a messy style. Only wearing robe-like pants that were opened in some places of his legs and sandals.

"Ah~ You really don't know King Gilgamesh (Caster)? My my~ and here I thought your skills as a mage rivaled mine." Merlin taunted as the King glared at him with one eye open. Toyful anger rising in Gilgamesh as he sat down properly on the couch with his master sitting on him like a cusion.

Ritsuka always seemed to have a habit of sitting on her servants. But preferably she liked it with her Gilgamesh boys and his younger version on her lap instead.

"Tell me then, o mage of flowers? What is it of Sigurd do you think I know nothing about?" Gilgameshed asked.

"Well the fact that he's not shown his true face. And before you question Master Ritsuka, I don't mean his ascension face. Rather, the truth of what he really is." Merlin said as Ritsuka thought for a moment and wondered what he meant by those words.

'His real face...If it's with a servant, often when theyh hide something its usually their names. Like with the Assassins of Shunjuku or something along those traits...But Sigurd gave his name.' Ritsuka thought more as she leaned back into her Gilgamesh and thought more. Ignoring her servant's questions of why using a king such as himself as a chair.

'If his real personality doesn't lie in his name...then...' Ritsuka thought before she looked around the room as servants were ether leaving or talking with one another. She saw the Archer Emiya and his alter form talking with Cu and his prototype self. Ishtar fighting with Enkidu. And then seeing Astolfo dragging Fujimaru away.

"GAHHH!? HE'S A DEMI-SERVANT!? NO-WAIT!? A COUNTER GUARDIAN!?" Ritsuka then hopped off the couch/servant and ran to where Sigurd and Mordred were walking down the halls. Several servants followed her as along the way, Gilgamesh and Merlin argued with one another.

Meanwhile, Mordred and Sigurd locked the room they were in and cleared out most of the mess that was inside. "You think Master Ritsuka would be mad for using her room as the place to ascend yourself?" Mordred asked as she pulled out the ascenssion materials from the bag.

"The others may assume we would do this process in Master Fujimaru's room, so I suppose this would be benifitial to have some privacy during this process without them bardging in." Sigurd said as he finished drawing the Ascension circle on the floor and stand inside.

"Now then, I leave my ascension to you Mordred." Sigurd said as Mordred started placing the materials around the circle and grabbing the exp crafts in ready. Grinning at him as she prepared herself to quickly level and assend him again.

"No worries. Now get ready to show your face to me, Sigurd!" Mordred said as she placed the last needed ascension material. Soon his body glowed in a silver golden light. Sparks flying around his body as his form began to change. The light glowing dim as Mordred blinked her eyes in adjustment to what she was seeing now more clearly.

Sigurd stood their still in the center of the circle. But instead, his eyes were showing and stairing back at her. His hair more revealing as it was a mix of purple and green on the top, and a very whitish green and grey from the sides of his head. His arms and shoulders more broaded with heavy armor platings and spikes more longer than before.

Mordred felt captivated by how his eyes looked into hers. Green eyes meeting Blue-Green one's. She soon stepped closer to him, looking up to more of his eyes as he did as well.

"W-Wow...never thought you had such...eyes...and looks underneath that mask." Mordred said, losing her focus and more into his apperance. Blushing at what she now realized what she had just said. But smirked as she could see a faint of red flushing his face as well.

"Mmm...well. We really havent taken off my mask yet. Do you still want to continue?" Sigurd said as she nodded slowly. Soon leveling him quickly and preparing the ascension materials once again.

"Mordred."

"Yeah."

"Truth be told. I haven't been honest fully of who I really am." Sigurd said as she halted for a moment before continuing to the materials.

"Really now, and just what exactally have you been hiding?" She asked with a hint of anger in her voice. And her hand readying her sword just in case she felt like he needed an ass kicking.

"Keep in mind. I have told you, I am the saber class King of Warriors Sigurd. But that is only half of what I am. And now you only see a glimps of my other half." Sigurd said as she placed the final piece around the circle. The floor humming as light began to shine around him.

"After this ascension, I'll show you who else I truly am."

"What are-" Before Mordred could say another word. Sparks surounded him and engulfed him in a silver light once again. The sounds of metal clashing and breaking echoed in the room and her ears as she looked at his shillouete changing. The light then slowly dying.

"Now standing in front of her, would be less of a man to her eyes. No, more like man was a lesser word for what she saw. His new form, his apparent other half of what he was saying, surpassed the ideal of man, into perhaps god.

He now had more armor on his legs and around his chest. Another row of spikes upon his shoulders. His blade changing from a red to blue light color. But his face, his face surprased the beauty and handsomeness of her father Arthur (Prototype). Such a dashing face, somewhat pale but held maturity and a warrior's spirit.

Upon his face also had glasses, emphasizing the beauty of his eyes even more. But what really set her to a school girl mess, was his glasses also emphasized his freckles upon his cheeks.

'H-Hooo-HOLY SHIT HIS HOT AND CUTE!!!' Mordred thought as she shook her head and tried to calm herself down. Fanning herself with her hands and breathing to calm her beating heart. Not noticing the footsteps coming closer to her.

'Calm down me! It's nothing new! It's just Sigurd...just Sigurd and his cool spikes and outfit...and handsome cute freckled face and eyes. GAHHH!? What's wrong me!' She thought but found herself being turned and now looking into Sigurd's eyes, and his face a bit pink when close to her.

"Mordred..."

"Yeah..."

"I'm a Demi-Servant, joint with Sigurd in an accident at the end of my life. I was known as a hero, surpasing many in my time. Dying in the aftermath of my battle against the greatest threat to my country and the world."

"I see."

"My true name. Is Izuku Midoriya. But as now, I suppose it's still Sigurd."

"Okay."

"You're taking this very well and I'm surprised you're not killing me right now."

"I want to, but your cute face is too handsome to harm....I just said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yes you did. And to be fair. You've stolen my heart in your origin, and also with you just being you."

Both were silent at that moment. Unsure of what else to really say after all this. Izuku decided to take the first step.

"What does this mean for us now? Do you want to..."

"Y-Yeah! I, still want to be with you, more than commerads now I guess... Damn, I'n not good at being girly."

"You don't have to try, just be you." Izuku said as Mordred smiled and grinned.

"Well in that case..." She then grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer to the point their foreheads touched each others. Both blushing as she continued.

"I'll still call you Sigurd...But when we're alone. I get to call you by your real name okay. And also you have to take me on these, what did Ritsuka called them, dates. Every once in a while, alright?"

Izuku smiled as he let out a small laugh. "'Fine, I accept then." "Good."

"GAHAH! YOU USED MY ROOM AS TO ASCEND-" Ritsuka slammed open the door wide as she then saw the two of them close. Both blushing at Ritsuka catching them in this moemnt, but her face was heavily red.

"SIGURD IS HOT!!!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 229 42
Boku no Hero Academia Lemon One-Shots. Female OC's! COMPLETED: August 27, 2021 (Part 40)
33.7K 436 9
Some random BNHA x reader one shots! Most of these one shots will have a Female reader, I was writing these mostly for myself before now so I apologi...
562K 5.1K 67
Note: I don't own any characters I'll wrote in this fic. All rights to the owners. So, I decided to write an Izuku X Female Characters One-Shots beca...