Checkmate - RATED R

By Love_Bri94

She wasn't what he was used to....he had finally met his match. More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Q&A
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Twentyseven
Twentyeight
Twentynine
Thirty
Thirtyone
Thirtytwo
Thirtythree
Thirtyfour
Thirtyfive
Thirtysix
Thirtyseven
Thirtyeight
Thirtynine
Fortyone
Fortytwo
Fortythree
Fortyfour
Fortyfive
Fortysix
Fortyseven
Fortyeight
Fortynine
Fifty
Fiftyone
Fiftytwo
Fiftythree
Fiftyfour
‼️
Fiftyfive
Fiftysix
Fiftyseven
Fiftyeight
Fiftynine
Sixty
Sixtyone
Sixtytwo
Sixtythree
Sixtyfour
Sixtyfive
Sixtysix
Sixtyseven
Sixtyeight
Sixtynine
Seventy
Seventyone
Seventytwo
Seventythree
Seventyfour
Before It Ends❤️
Seventyfive
Decision Day
🤧
‼️
Sequel
ONE MILLION!!
😤
‼️PSA‼️

Forty

19.4K 927 1K
By Love_Bri94

Hello Forty😈

Chapter Forty
Omniscient
Two Weeks Later (Halloween)

Mya sat at her vanity fixing the last bit of her make up for the party she was hosting tonight. She was super excited to get out the house after the past two weeks have caused her to be locked away from the world due to this pending case. No one has been able to change Kayla's mind about the charges against her sister. Sam was now in town trying to mend the wedge between his daughters but neither will budge.

Once Mya's make up was to her liking she stood up, stripping from her robe. Instantly her eyes fell on her stomach. She was now 10 weeks pregnant as of today and her due date being May 13.

Another Taurus in her a life and another May baby for Chris.

Speaking of Chris his guilt of cheating has caused him to stray away from Mya. He knew how easy it was for her to read his mood and he'll tell on his self before anyone else could. So far nothing has hit the internet of that wild night and he hoped it stayed that way.

Even though he does feel bad about what he has done, he kept Diamond and Yasmine around. So that he wouldn't get caught up he'd make sure they'd never be too close to him while he's out in public. His cousin assisted him with his unfaithfulness they made sure to keep the girls away from Chris whenever he's in the public eye.

But thinking two 20 year olds would not brag about being in the presence of Chris Brown was his first mistake. Their Snapchats and instastories were filled with subtle hints of them being with him. These things will make its way to Mya attention very soon due to the amazing detective skills of his fanbase. 90% of them loved Mya and knew she was perfect for him. There still were those select few that just can't seem to grasp that Ammika is no longer around or Kae is not coming back or Rihanna is happily in love with her billionaire boo.

But anyway.

Mya's phone went off on her dresser. It was a reminder text about her flight in the morning to Berlin, Germany. She decided to surprise Chris. Ant booked her flight and her hotel and she had front row seats to his show along with Mariah since there mom was in town. Mariah didn't want her little sister traveling alone. Since finding out Mya is pregnant she's been her bodyguard.

Mya's costume for the night was Dorothy. The bottom of the dress perfectly hid her stomach and would keep those pregnancy speculations down to a minimum, even though you could tell from her boobs and the slight change in her face.

Once she got dressed she posted pictures on Instagram. Her unfaithful boyfriend being one of the first to like it and comment 'Mine🤤😛🥰' under her posts while he sat next to his new flings. Diamond caught a glance of what he was doing causing her to roll her eyes. Turning her phone out of Chris's view she searched up Mya and followed her. She scrolled through her photos and nudged Yasmine to show her causing her to laugh. "She is not cute." Yasmine said thinking only Diamond could hear her but Hoody watched everything.

He wasn't too happy with Chris right now and made it his job to tell Chris how wrong he is. But Chris being the damaged person he is just couldn't find it in himself to fix what he started.

Back at Mya's house she took pictures with her sister who was dressed as a sexy cowardly lion. Mya did her make up and was really impressed at how well she did. She loved the new short cut that Mariah was rocking. Mariah said it was like reinventing herself after years of not being her true self.

Mya admired that.

After getting her kids settled the girls headed out. Mya only had to stay for two hours to fulfill her contract. She didn't mind being out though.

"I ain't never seen Dorothy so icy." Mariah said while recording her sister drive.

Most of the jewelry Chris gifted Mya was on her body tonight. The diamond chains sparked even brighter from the light on Mariah's phone. Mya lifted her wrist to show off her iced out Patek he gave her during her grand opening.

Mariah posted the video to her story.

When Chris saw it he reposted it to his page.

chrisbrownofficial Keep my bitch icy, just LIKE ME💍💧 BIG DRIP @myasworld ❤️

Mariah saw the post and instantly rolled her eyes at him referring to Mya as his bitch

She quickly commented

riah__ Thats a Queen bro, address her as such! 😉😌
chrisbrownofficial @riah__ you're right sis, my bad ❤️

He quickly changed the caption.

Eventually they pulled up to a packed club. The sight of the white Lamborghini caused paparazzi to get crazy. The cameras flashed through the windshield, something that Mya hated.

"Now when I run one of these motherfuckas over because they want to put cameras in my face, nobody bet not try to sue me." She said.

They finally got to valet. The guy working helped Mya out the car. She straightened her clothes and grabbed her things before taking the ticket for her car and shoving it into her purse and thanking the valet guy.

The Anderson sister posed for a few picture before walking inside.

The paps threw crazy questions at her as she walked.

Are you really pregnant?
Why did you hit your sister?
Is she sleeping with Chris?
Did you hear about the wild party Chris had while in London?

The last question grasped Mya's attention. Mariah knew she wanted to react so she tugged Mya making her walk faster. When they got inside, security immediately escorted them to the vip section. The promoter started asking what liquor she liked. Mya answered just to keep him from thinking about the pregnancy rumors.

"I know you like to drink and turn up and you can't right now but I'm going to make sure you have a great time. Munchie and Eva should be here soon. They will also be accompanying us to Germany so this will be like a little girls trip. We all need one."

Munchie knows about Mya's pregnancy due to Chris having her set up Mya's appointments.

"Yaaas! I need this. Thank you Mariah." Mya hugged her sister, trying not to get emotional in the middle of this club.

"No problem. Let's enjoy ourselves."

Mya nodded.

Pulling out her phone, she started recording the packed crowd. Instantly she thought about how Chris insinuated that she's only promoting parties because of him. A lot of people like Mya because of her real ness and these same people barely cared for Chris. This packed house was because of her, they could careless about him.

As the night went on a smile never left Mya's face. She danced to the music, laughed with her friends, drunk mock tails. She truly enjoyed herself. All her troubles left her mind.

She just hoped and prayed it stayed this way.

But we all know, it won't no time soon.

•••
Berlin, Germany

Chris and his team held hands and said a prayer before they hit the stage. When he was finished he instructed his bodyguards to guide Diamond and Yasmine to the soundbox.

He still wasn't aware of Mya being there. She sat in the front with her sister, Munchie and Eva. Munchie is normally in the back but she loves to experience his show like a regular fan. Mya told them how he'd be performing songs that he hasn't done yet.

"You looking so cute Mya." Eva said.

Mya looked at her outfit and smiled.

Her dress was see through only thing she had on under neath was a orange thong. The jacket she had on kept everything she didn't want seen covered. Her big Hermès bag hid her stomach when she needed it to.

The astronaut women slowly rose on each side of the stage, letting everyone know that Chris was making his way front and center. Mya couldn't wait to see his face when he saw her there.

Backstage a guest that Chris forgot he invited walked through with her friends not too far behind. Ammika smiled brightly as she made her way to Chris's dressing room.

Chris walked out the room fixing his clothes not paying attention to his surroundings.

"There he is." He heard someone say. Quickly he looked up and when he saw Ammika his eyes grew. He forgot to tell her not to come but it was too late now.

"Hey." Ammika said ready for a nice greeting that she wasn't about to get get.

"Aye, find three empty seats for them." Chris said to Ant before walking away quickly.

Ant sighed. He didn't haven't the energy right now for this.

Making his way to the front Ant peaked out into the audience. He quickly spotted some open spots in the front.....not too far from Mya.

Chris was nervous all of a sudden. He wasn't sure why, performing was alway a breeze for him.

HBOFAM began playing. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths.

Mya anxiously waited on her man to come out on stage. She haven't seen him in person in what felt like forever. Chris made his way to the microphone and when she saw him, she instantly bit down on her bottom lip, feeling herself become aroused.

Chris grabbed the mic and started singing the title track on his album. The crowd went insane at the sight of him.

Heartbreak on a full moon, it's because of you...because of you.

Everybody in the stadium sang along to the lyrics. This was another one of Mya's favorites.

Once the song came to an end the crowd went crazy as Chris just walked back and forth glancing around. His eyes went from the sound box to the front of the crowd.

He soon felt that familiar energy.

Immediately his eyes connected with Mya's. She waved and smiled.

To hide the fact he was about to piss in his pants, he smiled and winked. The camera quickly panned to Mya.

Ammika looked frightened and the other two were pissed.

"Looks like we got a special guest tonight." He said after thanking everybody for coming out. "My baby is in Germany. Now I really gotta put on a show huh?"

Everybody screamed.

"Alright lets go." He said before Wall to wall began to play.

The whole time he performed his mind wandered on who the fuck told Mya to come and didn't warn him.

He has to get his little situation fixed and ASAP.

•••

After the show Mya was immediately taken to the back. Ammika and her friends were blocked from coming backstage.

Everybody else chilled either inside of Chris's dressing room or in the hallway. His dancers were so excited to see Mya. Including Teresa, but that's because she knew what Chris has been up to. They all did.

While Mya and Mariah stood in the hall talking, Diamond and Yasmine intensely stared.

Mariah felt the glares, causing her to look their way. Her eyes connected with theirs. "Who are they?" She asked.

Mya looked at what she was talking about. "I don't know. The fuck are staring at though?"

Diamond rolled her eyes at them making Mariah stand up. "Excuse me ma'am." Mariah yelled out. "Is there a problem? Do you want to fight?!"

Her last question made Mya laugh.

Diamond looked at her confused then over at Yasmine.

"Yes you with the manly face and the bitch next to you with the bad leave out. Do you want to fight? Y'all staring like it's a problem." Mariah said.

The girls honestly under estimated who they're dealing with. Not knowing that it's nothing for Mya or her family to snap.

"Aye y'all come in here." Hoody said to Mariah and Mya.

Mya stood up from the wall she was leaning on and made her way into the dressing room, making sure to walk in between both girls.

"The only time a random bitch look at you like that is when she fucking your man or wants to." Mariah said causing Mya to quickly look up at her.

As she walked into the room, Chris got up from his seat and hurried her over to his girlfriend. He instantly placed kisses on her face. Yeah, he wasn't cool with her popping up but he'd be lying if he said he didn't miss her like crazy.

Mya smiled before holding onto his face and kissing his lips.

"Hey beautiful." Chris said before biting down on his lip.

"Hi handsome."

They kissed again.

"Didn't expect me to pop huh?" Mya asked.

"Honestly I didn't but I'm glad you're here. I've really missed you."

"I missed you too. I have a lot to tell you."

"Well how about we get out of here and you can tell me."'

"You don't want to enjoy your little party. I heard about a wild one you had back in London."

Chris did a fake laugh. "Man it was just like this. Why would I have a wild party?"

"I have no idea."

"Come on, let's go."

"I'm going to let Mariah know I'm leaving."

Chris nodded and she walked away. He went over to Ant and told him to get Diamond and Yasmine to another hotel.

As they were walking out the room Chris stared at the girls, causing Mya took look back too then up at him with her eyebrows furrowed. Chris noticed her glares. He smiled and pulled her in closer then kissed her cheek.

When they got into the car, he tried to kiss her but Mya pulled away.

"Who were those girls?" Mya asked.

"Some chicks Hoody trailing around."

"Really?"

"Yeah...why?"

"No reason."

She knew that wasn't true.

"So What you have to tell me?"

"I am 10 weeks and my due date is May 12th."

Chris's eyes grew. "Yoooooo! You got a little Taurus baking in there. A May baby just like daddy and big sister. That's dope as hell man."

"I'm a little nervous, you're kind of crazy and I don't need my child acting like that."

"Look who's talking."

"I'm kidding. You're a little fucked up but your dope and I love you."

"I love you too Mya."

Just looking into her eyes, knowing what he's been doing has him feeling like a monster. He knows she's going to hate him. Once again the perfect woman was slipping through his fingers because he can't control his urges.

When they got to his hotel room, Chris unlocked the door then opened it for Mya to step inside. She walked in glancing around his suite.

A black pair of YSL high heels sat near the other bedroom door. Her jaw clinched and nose flared. She wanted question Chris about them but she knew he'd just lie.

Chris tattooed arms wrapped around Mya's body. He kissed cheek then pulled off her coat. When he saw that her dress was see through and she only had on a thong he bit down his lip.

Mya turned to face him.

"Damn." He whispered while staring at her breast. "You look so good baby."

"Thanks love. I thought about wearing my YSL heels with this but I think the boots set it off just right."

"Yeah they do."

"Is this your bedroom over here?" Mya asked pulling him where the shoes were. When Chris spotted the shoes he quickly picked Mya up.

"Naw baby, mine over here."

"Oh okay....who's room is that?"

"Nobodies."

"Mmhm."

Mya was getting more and more angry knowing that Chris was lying to her.

When he got in his room, he laid her on the bed and pulled off her shoes. Pushing her dress up he pulled it off and tossed it.

"I've missed you so much." Chris said before placing her nipple in his mouth.

Mya moaned while digging her nails deep into his neck purposely. Grabbing his chin she pulled him up to her and kissed his lips.

"I want you to fuck me like it's your last time." She smiled.

He just slowly nodded.

Chris knew Mya was catching on, so this might be his last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 10K 37
When she wanted to forget her first one night stand, he wanted to remember it forever.
38 5 3
When she came to California to meet an online friend, she turned a corner and took an emotional and erotic journey she didn't expect. . .
5.5K 350 28
...
135K 3.9K 23
"I thought he loved me, but I guess you were right, people change, but never in a good way."