❀️Fairy Tail x Reader One-Sho...

By CharizardDragon

Find cute stories with your favorite Fairy Tail characters here! Whatever thou heart desires, I shall type. T... More

A Bet 🍿 (Natsu Dragneel x Reader)
Winter Wonder ❄ (Gray Fullbuster x Reader)
Delicious Taste πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ (Vampire!Midnight/Macbeth x Reader)
Making Friends πŸ‘«πŸ» (Child!Jellal Fernandez x Child!Reader)
A Date With Sting Eucliffe πŸ’‹ (Sting x Reader)
Tiger & Dragon πŸ―πŸ‰ (Natsu Dragneel x Tsundere!Reader)
An Interesting Guy Pt.1 πŸ“– (Zeref x Reader)
An Interesting Guy Pt.2 πŸ““ (Zeref x Reader)
Teacher's Pet 🐢✏ (Rufus Lore x Reader)
It's Our Secret 🀫 (Rogue Cheney x Reader)
My New Prisoner πŸ˜ΌπŸ’• (Jackal x Reader)
Happy Halloween 🍬 (Daddy!Sting Eucliffe x Mommy!Reader)
That One College Party 🍺 (Future Rogue Cheney x Reader)
Mission W/ The Iron Dragon Slayer Pt.1 🍻 (Gajeel Redfox x Reader)
Mission W/ The Iron Dragon Slayer Pt.2 πŸƒπŸŒ³ (Gajeel Redfox x Reader)
It Was All Worth It πŸ‘ΆπŸ»β˜ƒοΈ (Lyon Vastia x Pregnant!Reader)
Vanilla Or Chocolate? 🍦🍫 (Child!Sting x Child!Reader x Child!Rogue)
Your Crush πŸ’™πŸ’¦ (Gray Fullbuster x Shy!Reader)
I Miss You πŸ’— (Daddy!Laxus Dreyar x Mommy!Reader)
Under The Mistletoe πŸŽ„πŸ˜˜ (Dragon Slayer Boys x Reader)
Keeping You Safe πŸšπŸ’œ (Male!Minerva Orlando x Reader)
Happy Valentine's Day! πŸŽ‚πŸ’˜ (Mard Geer x Reader)
Party In Chat Room πŸ’»πŸ’Œ (Hibiki, Ren, And Eve x Reader)
Easter Fun 🎊πŸ₯š (Natsu Dragneel x Reader x Gray Fullbuster)
Black Ice πŸ–€πŸ’™ (Gray Fullbuster x Reader x Rogue Cheney)
Black Ice πŸ’™ Gray Ending (Gray Fullbuster x Reader x Rogue Cheney)
Black Ice πŸ–€ Rogue Ending (Gray Fullbuster x Reader x Rogue Cheney)
Starting A New Life πŸ’„πŸ· (Alcoholic!Bacchus x Stripper!Reader)
Determination At It's Finest πŸͺ (Wendy Marvell x Romeo Conbolt x Reader)
Summer Fun In The Sun β˜€οΈ (Laxus x Male!Reader)
A Letter For You πŸ“ (Traveling!Rogue x Pregnant!Reader)
Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder πŸ–Œ (Rufus Lore x Reader)
Compared To The Stars 🌌 (Male!Lucy x Reader)
Party Games!!! 🍹🍾 (Loke/Leo x Drunk!Reader)
Birthday Faults 🎈🎁 (Lucy x Male!Reader)
The Convenience Of It All πŸ™ (Dobengal x Reader)
The Real Steel πŸ–€ (Wahl Icht x Reader)
My Water Goddess πŸŒŠπŸ’§(Ajeel x Goddess!Reader)
Haunted Houses & Closets πŸŽƒ (Acnologia x Reader)
Pleasure & Agony πŸ˜“ (Rogue Cheney x Reader)
Author Q&A (To Kill Time)
Answers to Author Q&A
Valentine's Day β€πŸ’Ž (Gajeel Redfox x Reader)
That Chill In The Summer β›±πŸŒ¨ (Invel x Reader)
Twelve Days Of Fairy Tail πŸŽ„ (Dragon Slayers x Reader Intro)
β€’ Natsu Dragneel 🧑 (Twelve Days Of Fairy Tail)
β€’ Gajeel Redfox πŸ’š (Twelve Days Of Fairy Tail)
β€’ Wendy Marvell πŸ’™ (Twelve Days Of Fairy Tail)
β€’ Sting Eucliffe πŸ’› (Twelve Days Of Fairy Tail)
β€’ Rogue Cheney πŸ–€ (Twelve Days Of Fairy Tail)
β€’ Eileen Belserion ❀️ (Twelve Days Of Fairy Tail)
Engaged To Be Screwed πŸ’ (Yukino x Rufus x Reader)
Picture Perfect 😍 (Loke x Model!Reader x Hibiki)
The Great Fire's Wedding Day πŸ”₯πŸ’ (Totomaru x Reader)
Is It Still Him? πŸ˜—βš‘οΈπŸ˜£ (Freed x Male!Reader)
Inner Peace πŸŒ§β˜”οΈπŸ’™ (Yoga Instructor!Juvia x Fem!Reader)
Ruler Of The Mountain β„οΈπŸŒ¨πŸ‘‘βœ¨ (Wyvern!Lyon x Reader)
Ruler Of The Mountain Part 2 πŸ₯ΆπŸŒ¨πŸŒ«πŸ₯° (Wyvern!Lyon x Reader)
Extra Lovin' 🍜πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ– (Fat!Sting x Reader)
Seven Minutes in Heaven πŸšͺπŸ’‹βš½οΈKid!Simon x Kid!Reader
Gravitating to You πŸ‘£πŸ§ πŸ—£πŸ‘€ (Male!Kagura x Reader)
Mistakes Happen πŸš—πŸ—ΊπŸŽ‘ (Erza x Male!Reader)
Betrothal πŸŒŠπŸ’§πŸ πŸŒ« (God!Mercphobia x Reader)
Stay With Me βš‘οΈπŸŒ±β›°πŸ€ (Laxus x DragonSlayer!Reader)
A Little Less Lovin' πŸ‘…πŸŒπŸ’πŸ‡ (Fat!Sting x Reader Cont.)
πŸ‹"I Love You" πŸ‘πŸ†πŸ˜»πŸ§‘ (Natsu x Female!Reader)

The Popular Boy 😎 (Reader x Jellal x Erza)

33.9K 684 450
By CharizardDragon

You were the type of student to study your heart out and get the best grades possible. In your eyes, that was only natural for a high school student, but your friends begged to differ.

"Are you still studying for that dumb test?" One of those friends, Natsu Dragneel, manages to scare the living bejesus out of you while disturbing at least seven other people in the school's library.

You apologize to them because you knew he wouldn't. And then you curse him out because you knew he deserved it. "You stupid ass! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" You whisper-scream.

Gray Fullbuster, another one of those friends and Natsu's least liked friend, comes to join this conversation. "You retard, this is a library. You can't just go yelling random crap in here!" He also whisper-screams but with a lot more volume than you'd like.

More threats, comebacks, and insults and their at each other's throats. "What the Hell do you guys want?! I'm studying here!" You quit their quarrel by throwing a romantic novel their way.

They give one last dirty look to each other before sitting at the table like gentlemen. "Just wanted to check in." Natsu smiles.

Gray elbows him in the gut in annoyance and nods your way. "That's not why you retard! Let's just get it over with!"

"Right." Natsu groans, rubbing his stomach from Gray's elbow. "See what this ice princess does to me."

"What was that flame retard?"

"Guys! What is it? I'm kinda busy here." You ask while dangling a text book to show them that yes, you were indeed busy in school. They keep quiet with some weird eye contact towards you and each other. It looked as if they were going to tell you your dog had died or something. "Now you guys are scaring me. What is it?"

They look one last time at each other and nod in agreement. "It's about Jellal."

"Oh."

Jellal was your crush. To you, he was amazing, incredible, sweet, kind, gentle, and most definitely handsome with a hint of badass. The only bad part was the fact EVERYBODY thought the same thing you did. He was the most popular with all the ladies in school, so no girl touched him. Ya know, since no girl really wanted to get brutally murdered by the other woman of the school.

You were just friends with him, but you so desperately wished you were more. It's gotten to the point where you write his and your combined names in your notebooks. Marriage names, shipping names, the whole ordeal. But it wasn't like you were some creepy stalker or anything!

"What about Jellal?" You gulp, trying not to sound desperate to the two. Natsu and Gray were the only ones who knew about your crush, surprisingly enough. No one, not even you knew how the heck they found out, but they knew. Being the caring friends they were, they tried everything to get you two together. EVERYTHING. From chocolates to love letters to eventually body pillows... That one was Juvia's idea.

Gray sighs. "Erza asked out Jellal today. Turns out he said yeah."

"We're so sorry (Y/N), we thought he liked you for sure." Natsu comforts you but knew you were better than a sobbing crybaby.

You close your book and look up at them with smiles. "It's fine guys! At least we tried so whatever right?" You stand up to head out for the day. "Well, I should get going. You know me, busy busy busy! I should get home and study more." You quickly grab your bag and books and head out without looking at either of them. To be honest, you didn't want them to be on the receiving end of your drama.

~~~

You were on the roof of the school, sobbing your poor eyes out with your knees to your chest and your arms wrapped around your legs. You weren't exactly sobbing, just depressingly letting your tears fall. "Having a crush sucks ass."

You eventually stopped crying and just sat there looking at the beautiful blue sky. It only had a few clouds and when you did see a cloud, it was always shaped into some weird creature. You continue sky gazing until you get tired and eventually go home.

An uneventful day that one was.

~~~

"Did you hear?" Lucy pops up behind you and causes you to jump in place.

You breathe heavily, trying to regain your posture. "Please don't scare me like that again, I've gotten enough scares for one week. Wait, what are you talking about?"

"Erza and Jellal!" She smiles so easily for those two. She has no idea how much you're really suffering on the inside.

"So what?" You spit as you slam things around in your locker.

She seemed shocked by your reaction. If anything, she thought you would be happy for them. She just couldn't realize you felt more dead then happy on the inside.

"Well, it turns out that the date went super great! Erza said that they even kissed!" Lucy jumps in excitement for the two happy couple.

You slam your locker and walk away. Without looking at her you spit more words out of your mouth. "I don't give a shit." It really wasn't your best week...

~~~

You were pumped and ready to go for this big test. You knew that you were going to ace it, but Natsu and Gray wouldn't be too lucky on this one. Poor guys, if only they studied with you instead of fighting.

"Alright students! Ready, set, write!" Professor Happy yells with a fish in his small little mouth. You questioned the people that they chose to hire for this school, but whatever, Happy was cool.

Time went by way to fast and you were the first one done with the test. It was funny sitting there and watching Natsu and Gray go nuts over their papers. Most of the class went through it, but they seemed more exhausted then you did. Well, you and the class president... Erza Scarlet. You two were the top two students in this school. A competition for the smartest female almost happened, thanks to Natsu.

You and Erza were close friends, but at the moment you hated her guts. She and Jellal wouldn't stop passing damn notes during class and giggling. She almost never giggled like a little school girl, but when Jellal was around, she'd melt into a puddle of... well... GIRLINESS!

You felt so heart broken and stupid. Of course the most popular guy I school would go for the busty class president with red hair!

You clench your fists and let a small frustrated stream of tears slip from your eyes. You brushed them away quickly with your sleeve in hopes of no one finding out you were crying, but you were careless.

~~~

"(Y/N)." You knew that voice. The one voice you had hoped to never hear again.

"Yeah?"

You were walking away from class when Jellal came running after you. "What's up?" You asked casually, hoping he didn't hear the hint of death and depression in your voice.

"What's up?" He mocks with a pissed tone. "What do you mean? What's up with you? You've been ignoring me, looking like you've been through Hell, and you even cried during class. What's going on with you?" He lost his anger and was showing how genuinely worried he was about you.

You smile to get him to leave you alone. You were in the middle of the hall with students passing by and you didn't really feel like crying in front of all your classmates. "What are you talking about? I'm fine."

"Please tell me what's wrong." He asked with his kind and caring voice that made your knees weak. The one voice that now belonged to Erza Scarlet. That thought kind of made you sick.

You froze in place, keeping your head down so he would see your watering eyes. "Damn it." You whispered to yourself and turned to run far away from him. You'd rather make a scene of running away than crying in the middle of the hall, so that's what you did.

You ran as fast as you could so you wouldn't have to deal with the greatest guy in the world.

~~~

You panted hard with your head down and your hands on the rails of the roof. You felt as if you were going to cough out a lung, maybe some blood. Tears were streaming down your cheeks like a river as you try to regain your strength to head back inside.

All of a sudden the door to the roof slammed open, revealing a panting Jellal. "(Y/N)!" He stops at the door with his hand clutched around the door knob. "Why are you running from me?!"

Jellal shuts the door and heads your way, hoping to get any straight answer from you. "(Y/N)." He finally reached you but didn't expect you to be so angry with him.

"Every time I see you and Erza together, it's like I'm getting punched in the chest. I hate it! I want to be the one to go on dates with you, hug you, kiss you, and be with you." Your shouting subsided and became more of a sob. "But I can't because I'm not Erza. I'm not tall, busty, cute, or even anywhere near Erza's level."

"(Y/N)." He grabs you and pulls you in to hug you tight, trapping you against him and the rail. "Don't you realize I wanna be with you too?"

You thought that maybe you had fallen off the edge and were dreaming or maybe you fell earlier and hit your head. Anything because Jellal. your first love, wouldn't just say that. Right?

You look up at him. "What about Erza?"

"We only went on one date so it's not like we're boyfriend and girlfriend or anything. Besides, I thought you were dating Natsu or Gray. You're always with them, so I decided to try and get over my crush. I thought dating Erza would help." He looked embarrassed telling you all this, but sadly enough, it was the truth.

"Wait, you thought I was dating Natsu or Gray?! Also, Lucy told me you guys kissed too?! And why are you just now telling me all of this?!" You asked flabbergasted.

"You do hang out a lot, I hardly doubt a kiss on the cheek from her counts, and I was nervous." He counts on his fingers as he goes through your list of questions. "I really do love you. I know it may not seem like it, but I've probably loved you ever since freshman year. Basically when we first met."

You hide your face in his chest and groan. "You're an ass."

"Why's that?" He laughs, hugging you tighter.

"You made me feel like crap. I thought you really liked Erza." You talk into his shirt.

"Don't worry, you're the only girl I like." He assures you and lightly kisses the top of your head.

"The girls are going to kill me."

"I won't let them."

"Erza's going to hate me."

"But I'll love you."

"You love me?"

"Yeah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 113 10
Fairy Tail x Male oc bxb bl harem gxg cursing smuts depending on where the story is going. I don't own Fairy Tail I only own my oc
15.8K 522 36
Welcome! Here is yet another book with NaLu one-shots! Have been doing this since 2017, and am very inconsistent unfortunately. You've all watched me...
79.7K 1.1K 23
One-shots (or short stories, because they're kinda long!) of all our favorites in Fairy Tail! Requests closed! These are all going to use female pro...
738 30 21
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...