Goodbye Solitude

Від hurlingturtles

Bakugo has always had a secret fascination with Kirishima's teeth. One day, a drunken bite turns Bakugo's fas... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

13K 404 490
Від hurlingturtles

Author's note: Fair warning, this chapter is pretty much entirely smut. I got a little carried away haha :P

Bakugo's eyes widened, all sleepiness vanishing in an instant. "Excuse me?"

"You're not excused," Kirishima replied in amusement.

The blonde man slid farther away from him on the couch, glancing about the room, calculating. "What do you mean?" he asked, stalling for time.

"You're not going to leave me like this, are you?" Kirishima grabbed his erection through his pants and Bakugo stared in shameless fascination.

"So what if I was?" he challenged. "Am I obligated to get you off because of what you did for me?" He inched a bit farther away, all of his muscles tensing.

"Well, no..." Kirishima frowned.

"I'll tell you what," The corners of Bakugo's mouth twitched. "I'll return the favor... If you can catch me!" He shot up off the couch with a grin, adrenaline spiking.

"Hey!" Kirishima yelped in surprise.

Bakugo ran into the kitchen, shoving his dick back in his underwear, with Kirishima hot on his trail. A triumphant laugh burst out of him as he barely dodged the larger man. They circled the kitchen island several times, Bakugo shamelessly throwing spatulas at Kirishima's head. Kirishima tried to trick him several times by changing direction but Bakugo reacted quickly, his smaller body changing directions just a little bit easier. Finally, Kirishima slowed to a walk, breathing heavily.

"Hah!" Bakugo crowed. "Giving up already? How do you ever catch villains with that weak stamina?"

With no warning at all, Kirishima slapped his hands on the top of the island, launching himself completely over it and at Bakugo. The salt and pepper shakers went flying. The next thing Bakugo knew, he lay on the floor with Kirishima pining him to the floor.

"Holy shit, you weigh a fucking ton, you elephant!" Bakugo gasped, trying and failing to escape.

Kirishima stood up, keeping his hands clamped on his prize and throwing Bakugo over his shoulder in one smooth motion. "I'll show you 'weak stamina'" he said with a sly laugh.

He marched over to Bakugo's bedroom, throwing him on the bed like a sack of potatoes. "I won, so..." He threw off his shirt, and Bakugo watched his pecs jerk as he unbuckled his belt and took off his pants. Standing in the bedroom, his huge dick peaking out of the top of his red boxer briefs, Kirishima paused, looking directly into Bakugo's eyes. He arched a black eyebrow at him playfully before hooking his thumbs into his waistband and tugging down his underwear. Finally, he stood at the foot of the bed, naked as if it was the most natural thing in the world with his hard as a rock dick pointing shamelessly at Bakugo.

Bakugo swallowed over the lump suddenly in his throat, his heart thundering in his chest. The hot way Kirishima stared at him made his dick spring back to life in excitement.

"I don't know why you want me so much." The words left his lips before he could stop them.

Kirishima tilted his head before crawling onto the bed. "I've always thought you were ridiculously good-looking. I just never thought I had a chance."

"You're gay?"

"Hm, I like everyone... so pan, maybe? I don't really think about it too much, to be honest." He shrugged and inched closed, tugging on the hem of Bakugo's pants. They slid halfway down his waist.

"I can do it my damn self," Bakugo said shortly, unceremoniously throwing off his clothes until he lay on the bed completely naked.

Kirishima smiled, pointed white teeth making their appearance again, as he stared at Bakugo. His skin seemed to tingle all over, everywhere that Kirishima's gaze swept over. "You're a beautiful man," he murmured.

Bakugo looked away. "Stop with that shit, it's embarrassing." His cheeks felt hot.

Fingers swept over his ankles gently, and Bakugo jumped, glaring at Kirishima. Kirishima didn't notice, he was too focused on the path his hands took. His fingers moved up to his calves and lifted Bakugo's left leg to his face. Looking down at Bakugo, his eyes ablaze with lust, he nipped at the soft skin on the inside of his ankle. A gasp of ecstasy burst out of him and he slapped a hand over his mouth in embarrassment. Kirshima's teeth traveled up his legs, leaving a trail of pink indentations up his calf and over his knee, lingering on the soft sensitive skin behind his kneecap. The higher his mouth moved, the faster Bakugo's heart pounded. His dick was painfully hard, jerking every time he felt the prickle of teeth on his skin. Kirishima paused over his inner thigh, giving it a long, slow lick. His head was so close to Bakugo's dick that his hips snapped upwards involuntarily. Kirishima grinned up at him for a second before turning his attention back to Bakugo's thigh, licking it once more, almost lovingly. Pain spiked with a shock as jagged teeth latched on the tender skin of his inner thigh.

His back arched off the bed and his whole body trembled. The restraint he used to not come in that moment was fueled by sheer pride and stubbornness. Hands trembling, he let go of the comforter clenched in his fists, and kicked Kirishima off of him.

"Hey!" Kirishima protested as Bakugo tackled him.

"Shut up, shitty hair," he ordered, sitting on his legs. A trickle of blood from his thigh smeared against Kirishima's knee as Bakugo moved to wedge himself in between his legs. "A deal is a deal, right?" He stared at Kirishima's dick before looking at his face. Without taking his eyes off of his face, he playfully licked the tip.

Kirishima sucked in a sharp breath, watching him in fascination, watching Bakugo as if he was the only person in the world, the only person who mattered. The sense of power made him euphoric and he slowly stroked his tongue over the head of his dick, letting his tongue memorize his taste, memorizing his shape.

"Holy shit, Bakugo," Kirishima said reverently.

Bakugo had never sucked a dick before so he didn't really know what he was doing but he knew what he would like done to him so it wasn't that difficult to guess. As he worked his mouth over as much of Kirishima's dick as he could, he paid close attention to every twitch and moan Kirishima made. Feeling more confident, his excitement spiked as Kirishima's breath grew ragged and the veins under the skin of his erection grew more prominent. Bakugo fisted his own dick up and down as his mouth bobbed around his hard length.

Kirishima gripped his shoulders suddenly. "Wait, I'm gonna cum," he rasped.

Bakugo's eyes narrowed and he growled around the dick, irritated at the interruption. He'd stop when he damn well wanted to stop. Instead of stopping, he picked up the pace, bobbing faster and faster, jerking himself off faster and faster. Heat pooled in his abdomen as his excitement spiked rapidly. He was so close.

"Holy shit, Bakugo." Kirishima's hands moved to the back of Bakugo's head, fingers threading through his hair. His hips flexed, snapping up instinctively. His throat convulsed in a gag reflex but it was easily ignored as his heart thundered in his chest.

Suddenly his mouth was filled with hot cum as Kirishima's dick pulsated in his mouth. Bakugo reared back in shock, white fluid trickling from his mouth to trail down his chin and drip onto his clavicle. He sat back on his heels and licked his lips thoughtfully. "Huh, so that's what it tastes like," he murmured to himself.

His erection twitched as Kirishima moaned, "Damn... you're so... fucking sexy right now." Kirishima's words were rough and strung out between breathless pants. His pecs flexed as he leaned forward and pushed Bakugo. Bakugo teetered, losing his balance and falling back on the bed, his head facing the foot of the bed now.

"My turn!" A heavy-lidded look of anticipation gleamed in Kirishima's eyes. He tenderly kissed the bite mark on his thigh before licking the tender skin where Bakugo's thighs met his hips, nipping at the tendons that ran from his groin to his legs. Bakugo groaned at the feel of his teeth against his skin.

Bakugo watched, with a strange mix of anticipation and fear as Kirishima drew closer to his dick. He licked his entire length in one slow, teasing caress, pulling a deep moan of pleasure from Bakugo's throat. Kirishima grinned up at him, his mouth filled with serrated, shark-like teeth.

"K-Kirishima..." Bakugo mumbled uncertainly. He wanted Kirishima's mouth around his cock badly, but he didn't want to get maimed.

As if reading his mind, Kirishima nodded. "Don't worry."

His lips circled around Bakugo's head, the hot and wet caverns of his mouth making him shudder in bliss. As Kirishima began to move, Bakugo threw an arm over his eyes. He was so close to coming already. He strained for self-control, not sure if he could take the embarrassment of coming too quickly. Sensing that Bakugo was barely hanging on, Kirishima paused, releasing him from his mouth with a satisfying, wet pop. He slowly stroked Bakugo's dick with his hand instead while he dipped lower to lick his balls. Then he moved lower still.

Bakugo hissed as his wet tongue prodded at his asshole. "What the fuck!" he yelped and pulled Kirishima's hair.

Kirishima licked his lips, his eyes glowing with hunger. "Relax, you'll like this. Trust me."

His hand loosened, unclenching his hair. "I-I...."

Taking that as permission, Kirishima resumed. The second time he felt Kirishima's tongue Bakugo sucked in a sharp breath but didn't complain. The hot, wet pressure felt strange but with each swipe of his tongue it felt better and better. Soon his breath was coming out in uneven gasps.

Kirishima sat up, looking down at Bakugo writhing on the bed with triumph. "You wouldn't happen to have any lube, would you?"

"Any what?" he asked, dazed.

"Just my fucking luck," Kirishima said wryly. "Oh well, next time."

He lowered his mouth over Bakugo's dick again. "Holy fuck," Bakugo hissed as Kirishima's mouth moved around him.

Through the haze of lust, he felt something poke his asshole and he realized that it was one of Kirishima's fingers. It barely breached him, but the friction felt incredible. His loud moans filled the bedroom, driving Kirishima into a faster, wilder pace. Strung tight, Bakugo started to tremble. Then he felt the almost feather-light scrape of teeth against the underside of his dick and in a mind-blowing avalanche of sensation he came harder than he'd ever had in his life. Stars swam underneath his eyelids as his entire body spasmed wildly. He lost all awareness of everything but the bliss that wracked his body. Realizing that he had Kirishima's hair clenched in his hands again, shoving his dick as far down his throat as he could.

He let go of Kirishima, who let Bakugo's softening dick slip from his lips. "Sorry about that, Eijiro." His voice was slurred in pleasure and increasing exhaustion.

Kirishima's adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed. "Mmm, no, don't be." He swept Bakugo up into his arms.

Bakugo felt safe and warm as the world drifted away from him.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

31K 619 17
[Fan fiction] Its summer break and class 1-A just got done with their mission. Some students plan to stay in the dorms over the break, this includes...
73.2K 1.7K 16
Bakugo is a softy!? Read the story to find out more ;) (Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or art) (Also disclaimer: I used this as kind o...
1.9K 84 16
This is a villain Kiribaku/Bakushima. Life isn't always easy. Nothing is perfect. Bakugo was viewed as a monster because of his personality. No one r...
352 24 13
a fantasy au where kirishima is a prince with a big secret and bakugou is a prince who also has a secret. one secret can lead to the destruction of m...