euphoria (miles edgeworth x r...

By darkpeachies

WARNING: THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN ABUSE (MENTAL, PHYSICAL, AND SEXUAL), MURDER, PSYCHOTIC SCENES, SELF-HARM, SEX... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six

thirty

446 11 34
By darkpeachies

Days in the hospital, weeks in bedrest, and weeks of seeing everyone around me hurt.

It all came to an end.

I got out yesterday, but today was the day.

June 22nd, Saturday.

3 weeks after I got into the hospital.

And here I was, with Maya, my maid of honor.

Mia also tagged along.

"I wonder who Miles picked." Maya said from her seat.

"Probably no one. Miles isn't a social man." Mia said. She was making sure the dress I chose was a perfect fit.

"Yeah, but doesn't he know...like....a lawman?" Maya asked, playing with chopsticks.

"I can only think of Dick Gumshoe. That's really the only person he talks to. And even then, they don't talk too much. They're always caught up with work." Mia responded.

"There was- ow! -some mysterious man with him just a few weeks ago. I didn't get a good look." I looked in the mirror.

"Oh?" Mia said.

"Oh! What about Larry? Wasn't he...like...great friends with Larry?" Maya raised her chopsticks.

"Yeah, past tense. I haven't seen them talk for a few months now." I said.

"Must've been hard for you, though, Aya. You don't know many girls." Maya winked.

"Not really. The only hard thing was choosing you over Pearl. But then Pearl decided to be the flower girl, so that's that."

"Do you think Miles got a tux?" Maya asked.

"Nah. He's probably waiting out there in his casual outfit." I chuckled.

"If I see him out there in a bowtie I'm gonna scream." Mia giggled.

"Oh, and a little rose attached to the breast pocket!" Maya added.

That's actually....making me really wanna go see.

"I doubt it. He won't go anywhere without his jabot." I said.

"Isn't it a cravat?" Maya looked at me.

"No. Jabot." I said sternly.

"Okay." Maya giggled.

"But what are we doing talking about the groom? Look at the bride. She's gorgeous." Mia smiled, finishing the sizing.

The dress was a white one, with patterns of peach. It was long, yet beautiful. A soft train followed behind. The sleeves also had cuffs, which I knew Miles would like. It also came with a tiny lace choker that was colored peach.

"Oh, gee, Aya! You are gorgeous!" Maya stood up, standing next to me.

I chuckled, flattered.

"I remember I was supposed to get married. Oh, it'd be lovely to wear a dress like this." Mia rubbed my arm.

"I don't wanna get married. They're gonna get in the way of my spirit medium training." Maya said.

"Mia, this is a discreet wedding, right? If so, are you gonna show up?" I looked at my sister.

She thought, then nodded. "I wanna get in touch with my...well...lover, you can say. The only way to do that is go public. I just don't want interviews."

"Oh my, is it bad to see the bride before the wedding? I mean, I am not the groom, but still."

Mr. Edgeworth! You're here?!

I chuckled. "For you, I don't think so."

"Don't worry, I won't tell Miles." He winked.

I chuckled again. "You better not. Or else I'd have to throw that hat of yours across the sea."

"Oh dear, please no." He laughed a bit.

Why aren't they surprised? Oh....right...I told them who I revived...oops..

"Pardon me, but you look stunning." He walked up to me.

I blushed. "Why thank you."

"The wedding is soon to start. I can't say anything, but I can't wait for you to see my son." He held his hat on his stomach.

"Mr. Edgeworth? Do you know who the groomsman is?" Maya asked.

"My lips are sealed." Mr. Edgeworth winked.

Damn..I won't know until I see it.

"Ms. Aya!" A fancy looking Apollo rushed in. "Woah....Ms. Aya."

"Apollo." I chuckled. "What's wrong?"

He shook his head, snapping out of his trance. "Ms. Aya! The weddings starting!"

"Ah, that must be my cue as a bridesmaid." Mia said, walking out.

"You look beautiful, Ms. Aya! Sir Edgeworth is sure to love you!" The small man said.

I smiled. "Thank you, Pollo."

"Oh! I gotta go too!" Maya rushed out.

"Well, so it is. I missed my cue. Oh well." Mr. Edgeworth chuckled, leaving me and Apollo in the room.

Apollo waited for a bit. Looking out the hallway, he saw a happy Pearl.

"Mystic Aya! Come on!" She clutched her basket of pink cherry blossoms.

"You'll do great, Ms. Aya! I'm sure of it!" Apollo squeezed my arm, and headed out.

Oh boy...here goes nothing.

I had no one to walk with, since I didn't have a father. But Phoenix offered to take my hand.

He was absolutely breathtaking. He wore his usual blue suit, but with a bowtie and a few fixes here and there. It was more wedding then business.

"May I?" He asked, holding out his hand.

"You may." I held his hand.

Now he's gonna lead me and I have no control about my entrance. Oh god. What if Miles doesn't like me like this? What if no one likes me like this? Oh, Aya, keep it together! It's your wedding day! You can't be sweating buckets!

Just before I knew it, I saw the crowd.

Everyone sat, staring at me. Some whispered, some smiled, some couldn't even blink.

But they did it in a good way.

But stop staring at me! All this staring is...scary!

Looking ahead, there was my silver haired boy.

Everything began to fade away, and my eyes were focused on him.

He wasn't in his usual outfit. This time, he had a dark red bowtie with a burgundy tux.

His pants and shoes were the same, but his shoes were carefully polished.

Seeing me, he smiled.

No words, Aya. You're speechless. He's gorgeous. You're marrying the most sexiest man alive. How should you feel?

Is this a dream? Is this even reality?

I stood at the altar, across from Miles.

He held my hand. "You look pulchritudinous."

I feel like you're marrying your dictionary and not me.

"You look sightly." I smiled.

Hell yeah, Aya! Study that dictionary! Woo!

The priest cleared his throat, and began his opening statement.

I wasn't even listening. I was staring at Miles.

And it seems he was doing the same.

Once the priest said the word 'vows' I knew I messed up.

Oh.....I....uh...didn't create vows. But...it's better to speak from the heart?

Miles inhaled, and everyone got tense. He was starting with the vows.

I'm gonna end up crying. I bet you 20 bucks.

"I knew it from the moment you told me I was nice, yet misunderstood." He began.

How do you remember exactly what I said?!

"That dinner night was a night I wouldn't forget. That night alone, where we shared our first kiss and confessed our feelings, was a night I wouldn't forget. That day you begged me to stay here, and not go to France. And every single day after that....were days I would cherish. You're so...caring and loving. The perfect one for me, I know it. You were the star in the lone sky I stared at everyday, not realizing that you shine the brightest. But when I saw that you were that star, I chased after the sky. You've given me your love, your warmth, your care. Everything you could've give to me you've given to me. And not once did you complain. And now, I see you standing before me, and I'm thinking 'wow. Is this true? Is this a dream? Am I in reality?'. But no matter how many times I pinch myself, I'll always see the true, real thing. You. In front of me. Smiling with that quirky smile of yours that I love and cherish so much. And I can't wait to see that ring on your finger. I vow that I will stay yours forever, and I vow I will care for you, protect you, and love you until my days end, Aya Fey. I vow that and many more." He said with promise.

Here comes the tears...

Okay, who wanted the 20 bucks?

"Now you, Ms. Aya Fey." The priest looked at me.

Aya Fey? Oh, that's me! Me! Oh crap, that's me!

"Right...well...I knew that whatever we had in the future was true the moment I saw you. If I hadn't gotten out on that rainy day, and visited the courtroom, who knows who I would be marrying now? And what I said was true. You are sweet and misunderstood. But Miles, I am here to understand you. That's what I promise. I promise you'll never be alone when I'm here. I promise- no- I vow to be yours and only yours until the final breath I take. And once I die, I'm still yours. Forever and ever. You'll never be alone. You'll never be misunderstood. You'll never be sad again. I'm here for you. I promise that, and many more." I said, straight from the heart.

I swear, I could've seen Miles getting teary at what I said. But the priest got my attention.

The priest cleared his throat. "And now, Miles Edgeworth, do you take Aya Fey to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding only unto her forevermore?"

Miles smiled sweetly. "I do."

Oh my god. You do?! He does! He does! Oh my god, he does..

"And now, Aya Fey, do you take Miles Edgeworth to be your husband? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding only unto him forevermore?" The priest repeated.

I wanted to say 'of course I do' or 'heck yeah I do!' but I didn't. I just said "I do."

"Now, may the ring bearer bring the rings?"

Here came Apollo, in his little tux and his bright pink blushing face, with my favorite gemstone ring.

As Apollo brought us the rings, the priest spoke about them and how precious they are.

"Miles Edgeworth, please place the ring on Aya Fey's left hand and repeat after me."

Miles and the priest took turns repeating sentences. And I did the same.

"And now by the power vested in me, it is my honor and delight to declare you married. Go forth and live each day to the fullest. You may seal this declaration with a kiss." The priest said.

Here goes nothing..

Miles leaned forward, took my ringed hand, and lightly placed a kiss on my lips.

"Now, you two are pronounced husband and wife."

The priest then began to ramble a bit about how we must be together forever, love each other, yada yada yada stuff I already know and will do.

Once he was done, everyone walked off from their spots and did other things. A lot of people came up to me and Miles to congratulate us.

After cake, presents and some friends and family time, me and Miles went home.

I took off my dress, feeling relived that I did.

I didn't tell Mia but that thing was choking me.

"Let me help you with that." Miles appeared behind me and unhooked my choker.

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek.

"Today was the day, huh?" Miles put down his bags.

"Yeah. I can't wait for our honeymoon. Where are you gonna take me, Milesy?" I smiled.

"Oh, it's a surprise. But I'll tell you this, it's gorgeous." Miles winked.

Like father like son.

He placed a quick kiss on my cheek. "I'll get the bed ready, okay?"

Wait...waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...waitwait wait! What do you mean?! Are we....are...we...sleeping together now..?

"What's got you surprised, darling?" He looked at me.

"U-uh! It's...it's n-nothing! Eheheh..." I chuckled nervously.

"I just married you. I can tell something's wrong. Is it that we're gonna be sleeping together? Has Father never told you what he said?" Miles held my hand.

"N-no...w-what'd he say?"

"First ring, first shared bed. But if you don't want to, that's fine."

"N-no! I don't mind! Not at all!" I waved my hands.

"Well, if that's so." He walked off, giving me one last look before disappearing into his room.

I suppose I'll have to wait.

I sat on the couch, scrolling through posts on social media. Most of them were about politics, crimes, or diseases that may wipe out the nation.

Kill me for all I care, disease.

"Aya, darling. The bed is ready." Miles called from his room.

Oh boy...here goes nothing: part 2.

I walked into the room, seeing Miles fluffing pillows.

"Well, geez, you have a big bed. This is like queen size but....99 times more bigger." I chuckled.

He didn't say anything. He just smiled.

"I'll go change into my pajamas." I said, then walked off to find my bag of clothes.

Changing in the bathroom, I came back to a...er....unique sight.

Miles didn't have his coat on.

That's....not unique...it's actually kinda scary.

It's like an intruder walked in.

"You look like you've seen a ghost, darling." Miles said.

"Well, sorta." I chuckled.

"You don't mind if I sleep shirtless, right? It's quite hot today."

Yeah..it's like...75°....wait did you say shirtless?!

"N-no! I don't mind! All men do it, right? Heheh.."

He somehow didn't catch onto my nervousness, and unbuttoned his shirt.

Oh boy...here goes nothing: part 3.

Once he was shirtless, I was surprised.

Somebody goes to the gym.

He had a slightly invisible six-pack, but that couldn't fool my eyes.

I always expected him to be unmuscular, but boy was I wrong.

I should've seen it by the way his shoulders showed while he was wearing his coat.

"Somebody's shocked, eh?" He chuckled, not flexing or showing off any parts of his body. Exactly what I'd expect.

If he takes off his pants too I'm gonna lose it.

"Why don't you take off your shirt too?" He suddenly asked.

"Wh-wh...me? Take off my...shirt? Uh, I don't know about that...I'm not wearing any tank top underneath.." I hugged myself.

"It's fine. Here, I'll do it for you." He held my arms, putting them to my side carefully.

Who ever knew a muscular, six-pack husband would be taking off their wife's shirt, only to reveal; I just have a bra.

And that's what he saw.

Dirty jokes and mentions of sex ahead!! All you innocent peachies, look away!

He smirked immediately. "Lace. Nice pick."

I blushed intensely and hugged myself, covering the top of my body.

"I-i don't own a-any other t-types! P-plus, lace i-is a beautiful ma-material!" I shrieked.

He laughed. "You look stunning in it too."

My blushing only got worse. I felt like I could faint.

"Maybe I should undress you more often." He winked.

"W-was that a....d-dirty j-joke?!" I said surprised.

"Oh? You thought I would be the clean type? Oh, no no no. I'm dirty, just only under my skin." He smirked.

Oh boy..

"You can't even say sex after marriage only, because we're already married. Oh, but I'll spare you tonight. Just this once. Although, it'd be the perfect opportunity." He sat on the bed.

You did not just say that.

Okay, loves! It's over!

My face heated like fire, and I bet I looked like a tomato.

I just stormed to my side of the bed and laid down, warming myself up by his blankets.

That's when he held me. Tight in his arms.

"Sweet dreams, darling." He kissed the back of my head.

All of that embarrassment, all the nervousness from today, it all seemed to fade away at that moment.

I felt safe. And warm. And loved.

I wouldn't mind sleeping here again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 1K 25
Game does not belong to me, only this book does. * Might contain Spoilers* Requests are open! This book will contain mature content, such as l...
22.6K 699 33
I kicked a chair at my 'mate'. It flew at his face fast but he stopped it with one hand. "I guess you never realized that I was a guardian as well,"...
61K 2.3K 27
*COMPLETED UNDER EDITING* (Y/N) (L/N) is a successful attorney who thinks she has her life together, living with her wonderful boyfriend and fighting...
5.4K 58 32
I'm a fan of Ace Attorney and this is my first fanfic so it will most likely suck, also characters and ace attorney are not owned by me but are owned...