Breaking Branches (Death Note...

keiji_noodle tarafından

Warning: Blood, Gore, Mention of Suicide, etc. I do not own Death Note or any Death Note characters. Enjoy :3 Daha Fazla

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 16

162 10 3
keiji_noodle tarafından

(Just saying, this is a huge time skip, I didn't have many ideas.)

L's POV

Over a year had passed since Katana was brought to Task Force Headquarters. She hadn't attempted to kill herself at all since Light saved her from drowning. Watari had homeschooled her until now, and I thought going to a normal school would give her a chance at having a decent life.

"Light," I called. "Please come here with Miss Amane."

Light and Misa both approached me. "What is it, Ryuzaki?" Light asked.

I explained to them that they would have to pose as their child in order to be enrolled into school. It would also make them appear normal if they ever had to follow someone. Misa seemed thrilled about the idea while Light didn't appear to like it too much.

Light sighed. "As long as it's for the investigation, I'll go along with it" he said.

Misa looked so happy she might scream. "Light, isn't this amazing?! It'll be like we're real parents!"

I tried to ignore her as she continued. It was almost funny how seriously Misa was taking this. She kept rambling on and on as if she were planning on adopting a child.

"Watari, please inform Katana about the alias she will be taking on." I ordered. Watari nodded and went to Katana's bedroom.

I sat there and pondered how she would take the situation. I know she isn't too fond of Miss Amane, but if I know anything about her, she would be willing to do this for the sake of the case.

(Hey guys, sorry for how short the chapters have been. I'm trying to break parts of the story into more than one chapter to try and add more detail to them. Also, updates will be kinda slow for the next two or three weeks. I'm in two musicals right now and the performances are really close.)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

16.9K 1.1K 200
When Fanboys and Death Note Mix, who knows what will happen? Will the task force cosplay Scooby-Doo? Will they go to Disney World? What about Light b...
9.3K 411 11
•COMPLETED• •Death Note Fanfiction• •LightxReader• •Description• Y/N is a fan and worshipper of Kira, she hopes to one day meet him in person. While...
603K 21.1K 81
Y/n didn't expect her life to take a turn for the weird. She along with her best friend Light Yagami join L on the Kira case. Y/n was smart and a gre...
7.5K 174 21
𝘈𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩...