Summer Fling

Oleh mzsuga

It was summer vacation, it was time to relax and have fun, maybe have a fling. You met someone that rocked y... Lebih Banyak

Mistakes
Closer
Business trip
The talk
Manipulation
Goodbye
After the rain, comes the sun
Love

The summer vacation

1.6K 76 19
Oleh mzsuga

It was finally summer, and Zhao Yunlan had just finish college so he had been saving for a year to go on summer vacation before starting a new job. His best friend Da Qing and himself got a job at a company. 

Yunlan was 25 years old, and had worked hard with school and part time job. He was one of the smart kids.So he could also help out at his parents restaurant when he could,  it wasn't a big fancy one, more small and cozy one. His sister was not to smart, so they did not let her help out and rather focus on school. 

 Da Qing was from a rich family so he did not have to work beside school. 

Yunlan was going on vacation to Cuba. After his sister Zheng had forced him to watch Dirty Dancing 2 over and over for a year in high school, he always wanted to go there some day, and that day was now. He was exited. He was going with His sister and Da. Zheng was 2 years younger then him, and they were close, they could talk to each other about anything and everything. 

They headed to the airport , very exited and nervous, it was first time flying for them all.  The trip there went fine, boring to many hours but it went fine. 

They got to the hotel, and they had had hotel suits connected to each other, they could visit each other from the inside.  It was warm and beautiful there. They had the beach right outside their window. 

On the side of the hotel it had a private suits, with own pool and was a bit more isolated, for typical rich people. 

After some chill time for themselves, they were going out to eat

"com on sis, you been taking forever to get ready" Yunlan yelled through the door to his sister. They had already waited for her almost an hour, and they were starving. 

"coming!" she yelled back. 

They went to the hotel restaurant and was sitting outside, just enjoying themselves, good food, live music, and fireworks. 

"ahh this is so nice" Yunlan said, closing his eyes. Da and Zheng just laughed and was enjoying.

Suddenly the crowd went nuts, they were clapping and cheering, and Yunlan looked over to see what was going on. They were changing the entertainers. This guy came on stage with a guitar, man he was beautiful Yunlan thought. He had his half long dark brown hair in a small ponytail. He was wearing dark blue shorts and white loose shirt but you could tell he had muscles. 

When he sat down and gave a little smile before he started playing, it felt like the world had stopped, and Yunlan found his heartbeat to beat faster. 

That smile was beyond beautiful, and when he started to sing, his face lighted up his eyes sparkled, he honestly seemed like an angel to Yunlan, and he could not stop starring and he licked his lips and they locked eyes for few second before Yunlan had to snapped out of it, before he started to literally drool. 

Yunlan could honestly not stop starring, and he could not hear a single word of what his friend and sister said until they started to wave their hands in front of his face

"huh, what?"  he said surprised 

"what is it?" sister asked, he chuckled

"oh nothing, I...I like the music" he stutters out, but both knew, it was more then that

"is it love or lust at first sight" sister asked chuckling, which made him smile

"definitely lust " he answered smirking.  Then he locked eyes with him again, and he swear he saw him smirk at him. 

After he was done singing, he saw him sit down on a table not to far away, with some people, it seemed like they were friends, and they were drinking and having fun. He kept glancing at his table, and every time they would lock eyes for few seconds before both looked away to pay attention to their friends. 

This is going to be fun summer Yunlan thought. 

It was getting late and they were headed towards their room, to call it a night, when Yunlan noticed the guy walking the other way, so he said to his friend and sister that they should go on, and he left half running to catch up to the guy

"I like your music" he said smiling , walking next to the guy .He was surprised but smiled when he looked at Yunlans face

"thanks"  

"so are you busy?" Yunlan asked, he stopped and looked at him

"no, not really" and smiled his beautiful smile

"care to take a walk with me?" Yunlan asked carefully, he looked at him for few and bit his lip then said

"sure"  so they walked toward the beach, not really saying much, both did not know what to say. Wei had led them to a place with very nice view and they sat down.  Every time they looked at each other they just smiled.  

"have you been here long?"  Wei suddenly asked, Yunlan just shook his head 

"came today" he answered , then asked

"what about you?  He smiled 

"yeah, almost a year now"  which toke Yunlan by surprise 

"oh that's cool, I assume you like it here?" he nodded

"yes, its peaceful and relaxing, and here I can do music" Yunlan smiled, 

"you got a beautiful voice"  and he saw a taint of blush on his face. Which made him smile

"how long are you staying?"  Wei asked 

"only a week" he answered casually. It looked like Wei was thinking about something, he got quiet, then they locked eyes, and he smiled and said

"we shouldn't waste anytime then"  and before Yunlan could think and process what he just said, Wei smashed their lips together. The kiss was filled with lust, both men had lost their minds. Wei got on top of yunlan, to deepen the kiss, and Yunlan pulled him closer. The kiss turned heated and passionate pretty fast, with bites and soft moans. It was magical, both so into it they almost forgot they were outside on the beach.  

When they broke a part due to lack of oxygen, but still stayed close, looking into each others eyes. Wei suddenly got up and pulled Yunlan with him to his room, which was one of the private suits next to the main hotel. As soon as they got in, lips were locked on each other again, and clothes started to fall off.  Somehow they ended up in the bedroom on the bed. Wei was on top of Yunlan, ravishing him, kissing and biting. Yunlan was melting under his touch, and felt like he was in heaven, the feeling of him naked on him. 

Wei open his drawer and pulled  out some lube and condoms.  Yunlans eyes sparkled when he saw it. And the night turned hotter, when Wei was pounding Yunlan all night.  They fell asleep in each others arms in the morning. 

In the afternoon Yunlan woke up alone in bed, but he heard noises so he got up, and felt rush of pain. Damn he thought, they were to  horny last night to take it easy, and his ass had to pay.  Wei came in with breakfast for him and gave him a big smile. He smiled back when he saw his beautiful smile. They ate in a comfortable silence until Wei asked

"any plans for today?"  Yunlan just shook his head, 

"maybe some sight seeing"  Wei smiled,

"wan't me to show you around" which made Yunlan very happy and he smiled back at him. 

After breakfast, Yunlan was about to leave to go to his room, to take a shower but before he left Wei pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Damn can't get enough of your lips he thought.  After heated make out section, they broke apart and Wei let him go. 

When he got to his room, he was met with a smirking best friend and sister. 

"damn, really?? the first night??" Da asked mockingly 

"bro, who topped?"  Zheng asked, and Yunlan just shook his head, and said

"what makes you think anything happen?" they both started laughing 

"did you not look at yourself in the mirror before going out?"  Da said mockingly and Yunlan rushed into the bathroom, and saw all those hickeys all over, his neck,  arms, even his legs .

 He cursed under his breath and thought, would be impossible to hide them all. Then flashes from last night came back to him, and he could not stop smiling. 

He asked his sister and friend if it was alright if he went out without them, and they just smiled and nodded.  He hurried to shower and get dressed, and was headed down when he was met with Wei s beautiful smile. 

So they walked together all day, Wei showing him around. They spent all day together, but non of them can actually remember what they talked about, did they even talk, most of the day went to stolen kisses and quickies here and there. When evening came, they were at the hotel restaurant, and Shen Wei was playing again. Obviously Yunlan was there to drool over him. After the show they went back to Weis room, and they started their heated night again. They liked it roughed so Yunlan started to look like he was beaten all the time when it was just marks from their heated nights. 

They basically did that everyday, just spending time together, eat and hump away. 

On Yunlans last day, it seemed like both were sad. they could barely look each other in the eyes. They wen't for a walk, and Yunlan bought them a matching necklace. They were in Wei s room. Both silent. Both looking down, both being sad. 

Tears was starting to form in both their eyes.  Wei was the first one to move forward and he hugged Yunlan, they stayed hugging for a while.  Then soft kisses mixed with tears. They got on to bed, still kissing, hands all over, tears still falling,Wei broke the kiss and was kissing and sucking on Yunlans neck, then whispered in his ear

"can we...drop the condom today, I know I am clean" Yunlan nodded, he was clean too, then Wei says

"I..just really want to feel you..tonight" and started kissing him deeply again.  That night, it was soft, slow, tenderly, instead of humping like horny rabbits, they made love. 

In the morning, Yunlan woke up to empty bed, empty room, just a note

"forget about me"  He could not believe it and tears was falling. He just realized that they never talked about their life, not even their names or contact info, they were to busy doing it. All he knew was, he loved music, he had amazing voice, he loved ice cream, he was easy going and carefree. 

*************************************************************************************

Its been 6 months since Yunlan and Da started working. They never spoke of what happen during the vacation, nor mention that guy. Yunlan was hurt, but it was just a summer fling he told himself. 

Unlucky for them, the company was facing trouble. So now they were merging with another company. They said that the bosses daughter was getting married to the son of the company they are merging with. And the Son would take over the position as CEO of the company, and was coming tomorrow with the fiance.

Everyone was exited, rumors had said, he was coming back from traveling, and that he was very good looking but good at his job but he was very strict and seemed cold. Some said the marriage was purely because of the merging of companies, and other said they had been together for years and they were truly in love and that they grew up together.  Hearing about love or couples would always make Yunlan think of, the summer fling and it would tug his heartstrings. 

It was the day, they came. Everyone was lined up to welcome the new Ceo with his fiance. As they walked passed everyone, bowing politely but with stern face, on their way to the middle to greet everyone.  As they were passing, Yunlan slightly looked up. 

It was him, his hair was different, it was black and short now, styled upwards but it was him, can't forget those lips, that body,those eyes,  and their eyes met for few seconds but he had no reaction to it, while Yunlans heart was crushed into pieces as he saw him give her a small smile, then  gave her a kiss on the cheek. Yunlan just stood there frozen. That smile..should have been to him, he thought. 

I know I know I in middle of 2 other stories, but this idea just popped in my mind and I can't get it out of my mind. I will be working on them all, don't worry.  Let me know what you think pretty please, and hope you will enjoy it. Hugssss

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.8K 676 25
It's the story between the ex-cop who is now the CEO of Zhoa industries and a university student who are aligned on an arrange marriage.... for some...
10.1K 511 29
Detective zhao yunlan and Detective of CID shen Wei both live in different time and there is a physco who likes to kill women's who approach handsome...
41.3K 2.8K 26
Lanzhan finds himself in need of an Omega when his Nie Country visa application is denied and he's threatened with deportation. His quiet assistant...
1.2K 32 18
Elena has just been hired as an executive secretary at a large tech company. Specialized in making security systems and chips. The CEO of the company...