I Still Remeber John Watson's...

By GabrielleMartin661

When John leaves to go to war he leaves behind a teenaged daughter. He leaves her with Harry, his sister. Har... More

Chapter 1 221B
Chapter 2 A Real Room
Chapter 3 Family Reunion
Chapter 4 Pink
Chapter 5 Texting a Killer
Chapter 6 Don't Let Go
Chapter 7 Doctor Visit
Chapter 8 Rachel
Chapter 9 Killer Cabbie
Chapter 10 Overdose
Chapter 11 Transport
Chapter 12 Dead Man
Chapter 13 Tunnels
Chapter 14 Gas Leak
Chapter 15 Shut Down
Chapter 16 Bomber
Chapter 17 A Killer, A Painting, and Stars
Chapter 18 The Pool
Chapter 19 Boyfriend
Chapter 20 Power Play
Chapter 21 Irene Adler
Chapter 22 Christmas
Chapter 23 He Fell out a Window
Chapter 24 Fucking up Plans
Chapter 25 Baskerville
Chapter 26 Panic
Chapter 27 It's Not The Sugar
Chapter 28 Plans
Chapter 29 He's Back
Chapter 30 Court
Chapter 31 The Final Plan
Chapter 32 Death
Chapter 33 Not Dead
Chapter 35 Missing Train Car
Chapter 36 Bomb

Chapter 34 Fire

292 9 2
By GabrielleMartin661

A/N: This is short. Sorry I haven't updated this one for a while. I put it up for the wattys. Help it win.

Sherlock had pictures taped up all over the wall above the sofa. I was half asleep on the sofa from the pain meds the doctors still had me on. Mycroft and Sherlock were playing operation while discussing the terrorist situation. Those two were something else. When the buzzer went off they started to tease each other and I stopped paying attention.

Sherlock was having to resort to other methods as he didn't have John to help him and I was laid up still from being beaten half to death. I told him John wouldn't be very happy to see him or be willing to help him. John had, in fact, told him to 'fuck off'. His language usually wasn't that colorful. He was still talking to me as he believed I tried to tell him. Sherlock didn't.

When I opened my eyes again Sherlock was handing me some fish and chips and he had his own. I took them and sat up to eat. I only had two bites when someone came running up the stairs. "Sherlock!" That was Mary's voice.

"Who are you?" Mrs. Hudson asked.

"I'm John's wife," she said running up the stairs.

"Mary?" Sherlock questioned mouth full of food.

"I think someone's got John, look at this," she pulled out her phone showing us a text message.

"Shit," I said getting the message and running out the door. I heard her explaining it to Sherlock but I was already heading down the street. I found a police motorcycle parked outside a coffee shop. I took it, Lestrade would have to forgive me. I drove to the church and stood in front of the pile of sticks. "Don't light it!" I shouted. "Someone's in there! Help me get them out." I started pulling sticks aside and looking for John.

"John!" I called wriggling my way inside. I found him and grabbed hold of his foot before trying to crawl backward.

"John!" I heard Sherlock call.

"Sherlock! Pull me out I got him," I said grabbing hold of John and I felt myself being dragged out. John was unconscious and I let Mary take a look. I wasn't good at that sort of thing. Sherlock slapped the side of his face. He woke up for a minute looked at us. He was taken to the hospital and Sherlock and I had motorcycles to return. I took mine back to the coffee shop where Lestrade was waiting.

"I thought Sherlock had taken it," he said. I explained the whole thing to him and left. Sherlock returned his motorcycle and I went back to bed. I had pushed myself a little too hard today. I just hoped tonight would be nightmare free. After those two years of taking down the network, I had really bad nightmares.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932 61 15
Alexander Stronghold, a woman with a hidden past and the resident of the apartment 221 B1 in Baker Street. She meets Sherlock, a high functional soci...
11.2K 356 9
Detective Inspector Anita O'Malley has known Sherlock Holmes for years. Sherlock had always thought of Anita as just a friend, but maybe he was wrong...
290 15 15
Part 1 Ever since Sherlock's return from the Reichenbach fall incident , there has been a change in his behavior. He has become more empathetic towar...
49K 2.2K 52
in where he realises he can fall in love. - there's more to than addiction. there's more to than the past. obviously. but for some reason, ophelia st...