The Chronicles of the Woman I...

De CRCECL

Be pulled into a new world of horror and supernatural as we join the Women in Red in her many adventures. Fro... Mais

Contents
Woman In Red Part 1
Woman In Red Part 2
The Doctor's Mask
Blind Soulmate
Sold My Soul
Christina Meets The Ripper
The Lady of the Phoenix
Zoella
Darkness Inside
The Witch Couple
Tick
Mirror Part 2

Mirror Part 1

4 0 0
De CRCECL

Fade in

1. EXT – 5156 – OUTSKIRTS OF NEW LONDON – DAY

Flying cars, kids on hover boards, tall skyscrapers and metal shining everywhere. The golden age of the city of London. The city appears to be glowing.

Outside the city is old fashioned box shaped building where the windows are boarded up and falling apart. Most are either being knocked down or are crumbling apart.

CHRISTINA and DESTINY appear outside one of the building, dressed in black jump suits and wearing old fashioned cloaks. They go towards the building which is separated from the others scattered around the outside of London.

CHRISTINA

Why do we have to investigate? Surely, they could have hired someone better than us.

DESTINY

The government didn't want to risk the lives of there human agents especially when they detected Gamma radiation.

CHRISTINA

What cowards... let's just get this done, I have a meeting with a client after this.

Stopping at the door, Destiny turns to face her.

DESTINY

I thought you had stopped meeting clients.

CHRISTINA

Its only the Undertaker, keep your hair on.

DESTINY

It better be.

Christina glare at her as Destiny goes inside and she follows her through the front door.

CUT TO

2. INT – 5156 – HOUSE CORRIDOR - CONTINUOUS

Focuses on them as they walk through the narrow corridor. The wooden floorboards creak beneath there feet, the wallpaper is peeling off the walls and the walls not covered in wallpaper are crumbling and covered in mould.

CHRISTINA

Would it be such a bad thing if I was still meeting client? I have helped a lot of people...

DESTINY

... And creatures.

CHRISTINA

And creatures. But it was small requests and they only owe me favours. Which I don't always claim back.

Destiny stares at her weirdly as they go into the next room.

CUT TO

3. INT – 5156 – FRONT ROOM OF HOUSE – CONTINUOUS

Destiny turns on a torch and shines it around the room. revealing a cracked smart tv, a broken ripped apart sofa and cabinets falling apart into tatters with the cabinets doors falling off. Cobwebs and layers of dust covering every surface.

DESTINY

True. But do you remember that deal you made back in 1666 with Lucifer? You killed a man to save my life.

CHRISTINA

Off course I remember.

DESTINY

That didn't exactly end well, did it?

CHRISTINA

That's a matter of opinion.

DESTINY

A matter of opinion?!! You killed an innocent.

CHRISTINA

And if I didn't, you would be dead and so would I. You know I couldn't have refused.

DESTINY

You could have found another way!!

CHRISTINA

There wasn't another way!!

DESTINY

There is always another way, you just didn't even bother finding one.

CHRISTINA

Tell me then Dest what you would have done? I would do anything to protect you and if that meant I had to kill thousands of people I would do it!!! Anything to protect you!!

Destiny looks at her horrified.

CHRISTINA

Lets just go and see where this radiation is coming from?

Christina walks back into the corridor and Destiny follows, still in shock.

CUT TO

4. INT – 5156 – HOUSE CORRIDOR, STAIRS – CONTINUOUS

Camera focuses on Christina and Destiny as they go back into the corridors and go up the stairs. Christina continues to go up the stairs while Destiny splits off to search the rooms.

CUT TO

5. INT – 5156 – ATTIC – CONTINUOUS

Christina steps out into an attic, it's sparkling clean compared to the rest of the house. In the centre is a shiny mirror, golden and glowing. It's shining a pure gold.

CHRISTINA (YELLING.)

Destiny, I think I found it!!

Destiny appears seconds later behind her.

DESTINY

Now that isn't from 2017.

CHRISTINA

Exactly, and just look at the place, it's spotless compared to the rest of the house. Someone put it here.

DESTINY

But what is it?

Destiny goes closer to it and touches it and is suddenly sucked into with a flash of light.

CHRISTINA

Destiny!!!

No response. Christina leans forward and touches it and is sucked in to. The mirror chimes, followed by an creepy laughter. LUCIFER appears from behind the mirror.

LUCIFER

Let the games begin.

CUT TO

6. EXT – AUGUST 12, 30 BC – ANCIENT EGYPT

The sand is golden and the pyramids appear to be shining from the sunny glow. The camera then focuses on a mausoleum and meters away is Destiny and Christina. Both of them are standing in bewilderment at what is before there eyes.

CHRISTINA

Is this?

DESTINY

Yes, we have gone back in time. Ancient Egypt.

They spot an Mausoleum from a distance.

CHRISTINA

I know this Mausoleum, this is where Cleopatra took refuge before she committed suicide.

DESTINY

Maybe not, look.

Christina follows Destiny's gaze.

CUT TO

7. EXT – ANCIENT EGYPT – OUTSIDE MAUSOLEUM – CONTINUOUS

CLEOPATRA strolls out the front of the mausoleum, her skin pale and wearing the latest fashion of Egypt. An single sheath dress called an Kalasiris. But it more revealing just above her knee with golden jewellery on top.

She goes over to sit on old fashioned carriage before she is lifted into the air. They begin heading in the direction of an pyramid.

CUT TO

8. EXT – ANCIENT EGYPT – ½ mile away from MAUSOLEUM – CONTINUOUS

Christina and Destiny turn to each other with Cleopatra being escorted in the background towards the pyramid.

CHRISTINA

I thought she was supposed to stay in the mausoleum until she commits suicide.

DESTINY

Time is being rewritten.

CHRISTINA

You do know this whole thing is trap?

DESTINY

What do you mean?

CHRISTINA

Well, we find a mirror which transports us back in time. And out of all the time periods we could of landed in, we landed here where time is being rewritten.

DESTINY

You're right, it's a trap. But we still need to put history back the way it was and get back to 5156.

CHRISTINA

Right and to do that, we need to get into the pyramid and convince Cleopatra to return to the mausoleum where she kills herself. Fixing the time line, hopefully.

DESTINY

I assume you have a plan to get in their.

CHRISTINA

I think I do.

CUT TO

9. EXT– ANCIENT EGYPT – OUTSIDE THE PYRAMID

The Pyramid stands in the centre, the blue sky and the hot sun beaming down. Focuses on the entrance to the period where TWO GUARDS stand at the front, GUARD 1 and GUARD 2. They are dressed in armour with a spear in their hands. They suddenly point their spears at Christina and Destiny as they approach

GUARD 1

Halt, who goes there?

GUARD 2

Halt? Really?

GUARD 1

Who goes there?

Christina and Destiny look at each other, holding back there laughter.

CHRISTINA

My name is Christina, this is my sister Destiny.

(Gestures to his sister.)

And we seek an audience with Cleopatra.

DESTINY

It's an matter of great urgency.

GUARD 1

No one is allowed inside.

GUARD 2

Apart from us

GUARD 1

Apart from us.

DESTINY

We must insist.

CHRISTINA

Give us a second.

Christina and Destiny turn to one side and whisper, there conversation not audible. After a few minutes turn back to face them.

CHRISTINA

We are apart of Cleopatra's Elite Council and seek her audience immediately. Unless one of you wants to tell her why you turned us away and lose your head for it.

The guards face go pale before turning to look at each other.

GUARD 1

What should we do? Should we let them in?

GUARD 2

How should I know? You are the brainy one.

GUARD 1

Me? The brainy one?

GUARD 2

Well yeah... (Pause.) Did I just say that?

GUARD 1

Yes you did. Should we let them in or not? They said they are apart of Cleopatra council.

GUARD 2

They could be lying.

GUARD 1

But they might not be.

GUARD 2

They wear strange clothing and are obviously are not from around here.

GUARD 1

I think we should let them in, I don't want to be executed

GUARD 2

Their lying!!! They must me.

GUARD 1

You should agree with me, I am the smart one.

GUARD 2

No I am.

Christina and Destiny slowly move past them as they continue to bicker and slip inside.

GUARD 1

I thought we just agreed I am the smart one, you are the dumb one.

GUARD 2

I was lying you idiot.

GUARD 1

I'm not a idiot

GUARD 2

Yes you are.

GUARD 1

I'm not.

GUARD 2

Yes you are.

GUARD 1

I'M NOT!!!

GUARD 2

If I'm the idiot, then where are they?

They look around and the sisters have already gone inside.

GUARD 1

Oh

GUARD 2

We're dead.

GUARD 1

Yep

They lower there heads.

CUT TO

10. INT – INSIDE PYRAMID – CORRIDOR

Christina and Destiny creep through the corridors, avoiding guards before going towards the queens chambers. They slip inside.

CUT TO

11. INT – INSIDE PYRAMID – CLEOPATRA's CHAMBER

Christina and Destiny appear inside the main entrance before looking around. They don't see anyone inside, much to their surprise.

CLEOPATRA

How dare you enter my chambers!!

They turn to see Cleopatra holding a sharp sword, pointing it at them. Destiny and Christina quickly bow.

CHRISTINA

We apologise for our intrusion. But we seek an audience with you.

DESTINY

It's a matter of life and death.

Cleopatra lowers her sword before going to sit on her throne, plucking a grape from a bunch on her table and eating it.

CLEOPATRA

I am most intrigued. So before I execute you, I will grant your request. Please, come forward.

Christina and Destiny comes forward and Cleopatra looks at them, studying their appearance.

CLEOPATRA

What are your names?

CHRISTINA

I am Christina, this is my sister Destiny.

CLEOPATRA

What strange clothing you wear.

DESTINY

I'm sorry if this offends you, but we came here rather unexpectedly.

CLEOPATRA

What do you want so urgently that you seek an audience with me?

CHRISTINA

We were informed of roman army coming this way and we request that you go back to the Mausoleum where you will be safe from harm. We must insist you go there immediately.

Cleopatra stands up from her throne, holding her sword in her hand as she goes up to Christina.

CLEOPATRA

I see. Well Christina, I do appreciate your concern for my safety. But my death has already been foretold by a man in red.

Christina looks at Destiny confused and then look at Cleopatra.

CHRISTINA

A man in red?

CLEOPATRA

His face was red as blood, his eyes black as the night and wore strange clothing like you do now. He told me of an prophecy, one that foretold my death. That if I were to stay in the mausoleum, I would die by the hands of two woman, claiming to save me from my fate.

Christina looks at Destiny.

DESTINY

Lucifer?

CHRISTINA

It must be

The doors suddenly shut behind them, locking them inside the chamber.

CLEOPATRA

Two woman who despite their normal appearance are inhuman beasts.

Before the sisters can react, Cleopatra strikes Christina with the sword, cutting her across her chest. Through the shredded clothing, blood pours out as the wound begins to heal.

DESTINY

Christina?

CHRISTINA

I'm fine.

The wound heals, leaving nothing but dried blood and a hole in Christina's t-shirt. Cleopatra steps away, not surprised.

CLEOPATRA

You are the two woman, beasts in human form, who have come to kill me. But I shall not die today.

DESTINY

Please Cleo, listen to us. We do not want to kill you.

CHRISTINA

Well, actually, you do have to die.

DESTINY

CHRISTINA!!!

CHRISTINA

What?

DESTINY

Please listen, you must go to the mausoleum. Whether or not you chose to die is your choice, and yours alone.

Cleopatra moves away from them as a SERVANT comes in and bows. As he bows, Cleopatra beheads him and he collapses to the ground. His head rolls across the floor as blood goes everywhere. Christina and Destiny eyes flash a bright red from the blood.

DESTINY

We should have drank before we left.

Cleopatra moves towards them, kicking the body everywhere causing the blood to drench the floor. Trying to control the blood lust, the sisters collapse to their knees.

CLEOPATRA

Vampires... you crave blood. Drink.

Christina looks at the body, its still. Before looking up at Cleopatra then back to Destiny.

CHRISTINA

Are you thinking... what I'm... thinking.

DESTINY

I think... I am.

Before Cleopatra can take another step, Christina lungs forward with inhuman speed and sinks her teeth into her wrist. She struggles as Christina drinks her blood. Cleopatra slowly stops struggling before falling to her knees. Christina lets her go and she collapses to the floor, dead.

Destiny stares at her horrified

DESTINY

What the hell? That wasn't what I meant!!

CHRISTINA

She had to die, we both know that otherwise time would be rewritten. She must die.

Destiny shakes her head, moving away from her sister.

DESTINY

We could have found another way but you let your blood lust take over! Admit it!!

CHRISTINA

Finding another way? There wasn't one. We were marked before we even came here.

DESTINY

I know that but you didn't have to kill her.

CHRISTINA

I did what I had to do. Now we can take her to the mausoleum and make it look like she killed herself. Time will be fixed.

DESTINY

At what cost? Fine, lets go but I still don't like it.

Christina stares at her confused but helps her sister pick up Cleopatra and carry her out the chamber.

CUT TO

12. INT – INSIDE PYRAMID – CORRIDOR – CONTINUOUS

Christina and Destiny run down the corridors with Cleopatra, past guards until they come across the carriage she was travelling in earlier.

They put her inside before they lift it up and continue to run until they exit the pyramid.

CUT TO

13. EXT – OUTSIDE PYRAMID – CONTINUOUS

The sisters run out of the pyramid, but freeze when they see Guard 1 and Guard 2.

GUARD 1

I think you should go first and tell her.

GUARD 2

Why me? You are the brainy one.

GUARD 1

Exactly.

They continue to bicker on who is the Brainy one and who is the dumb one. The sister slip past not noticed and run in the direction of the mausoleum.

Fade out

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

741 52 8
Thea Lyon was always on the outside looking in she didn't fit anywhere, she was born into a powerful coven, but was left out when they found out that...
52.4K 2.7K 11
A collection of short stories set in the world of Monstrous Hearts. Some are prequels, taken from Alice and Colton's pasts before they met each other...
53.8K 5.3K 41
Delilah "Del" Cross went into the woods with the express purpose of never coming back out. However, death was interested in someone else that night...
977K 40.6K 35
Copyrighted 2020 **Book 1 in the Darkness Series!** **Completed!** *Under construction* There was a creature locked away miles beneath the ston...