A Race Of Love and Hate

By valentine94

Meet Allison Johnson and Alexander Clarke in their love hate relationship What happens when you see the one p... More

Chapter 1 - The Mall
Chapter 2 - A sister's Bond
Chapter 3 - New Hot Guy
Chapter 4 - The Decision
Chapter 5 - A New Start
Chapter 6 - Trying To Move On
Chapter 7 - The Visit
Chapter 8 - The Confession
Chapter 9 - Sudden Turn Of Events
Chapter 10 - The Oak Park
Chapter 11 - The Fear Of Heartbreak
Chapter 12 - Travelling Through The Memory Lane
Chapter 14 - First Alone Time
Chapter 15 - The Confrontation
Chapter 16 - The New Relationship
Chapter 17 - The First Real Date
A/N
Chapter 18 - The Couple
Chapter 19- The Family Dinner
Chapter 20- Romantic Getaway (Part 1)
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22- The Talk

Chapter 13 - The Little Bundle Of Joy

32 1 0
By valentine94

Hey friends. .!! I know my chapters are jumbled but I request you guys to read chapter 9, 10, 11 first before proceeding as there huge changes in the story line to make it interesting.

This is the first time I'm writing a story and I don't have a rough copy an all.. I just write whatever I picture in my head and reproduce it.

So every time I go through my previous work as a reader rather than an author I'm forced to change it.

I'm sorry for the inconvince. You guys can wait till I complete the book or I will mention in the passage at the start of the chapter whether I'm going to change it later or not.

Since you guys are not commenting I have no idea whether you like it or not. Please comment . I don't mind if you don't want to become a fan or vote or share. But please comment so that I can improve my work.

Today I'm going to talk about little happiness which we lose in the long run of life. .

Life is short but most of us spend it by working or studying. But we often forget for whom we are working so hard.

We work to earn money to give our family a better life and we study to become a successful money earner later.

But we fail to work on our relationships. It doesn't need lots of meetings and dinners like we need in work to finalise a deal.

It just needs a little assurance that you remember that special someone. Just a call can make their day .

Never give up the little happiness relationships provide us for work or better education.

Because when we become old and retire from our work. When we have nothing else to do other than to think there wouldn't be any pleasurable memories to rethink rather regret the little things we missed in life.

So I suggest enjoy and cherish the moments with your loved ones because life is short. No one knows what will happen in the future.

Enjoy your present and learn from your past to make a better future if we exist enough to see it ;-)

Alright I guess most of you would have guessed who would be the centre of attention in this chapter :-)

Please comment guys

Picture to the right is Sophia Watson (Olivia)

Love you all

Valentine♡♥♡♥....

________○●○●○●○●○●○●○________

ALEX P.O.V :

By the time we gathered the children it was around 9 . We are now sitting in the hall waiting for the toddlers to get here.

I'm quite anxious in meeting Sophia. She seems close to Allison and so I want to be in the good books with this two year old kid.

I heard that for her age she is very naughty and a handful but also that she will obey whatever Ally says and no one else.

Allison was reading stories to the kids of age varying from 6 to 10. I could tell she really loves to be here with the kids. Among them she looks like a kid too with her petite features.

Her child like innocence never seize to amaze me. She truly is an incredible girl and she loves me more than anything. I couldn't have wished for anything more.

I was so mesmerised by her that I didn't notice the toddlers coming in .. until a little girl shouted mama in her cute little voice while opening her arms to Allison.

I watched in awe as Ally welcomed the bouncing kid in a loveable embrace carrying her from sister Catherine saying

" Hey baby ! ! Did you miss mommy my little angel "

Sophie wrapped her little arms around Ally's neck and said while nodding

" you forgort me momma.. you did not come and see me.. I missed you momma where did you go"

I saw a troubled expression in her face as she struggled to explain to the kid who now I assumed to be the infamous Sophia.

So I wrapped my arms around her in a sideway hug facing little Sophie and said

" it's nothing you should worry about Princess. Your mommy was just busy with work. She came here to see you as soon as her work got over little Princess. "

She was now looking at me with her cute little emerald eyes and asked

" who are you? ? Why are you holding my mama?? Are you my daddy"

I don't know what to say but once I snapped out of it. I turned my attention back to sophie who was still looking at me expectantly .

while all the other elders were giving each other nervous glances including Allison.

One look at Allison and little soph was enough for me to decide my answer. I tiled my head to the side and asked sophi

" Do you want me to be your dad princess"

I heard Allison gasp while sister Ann was smiling at me. It was more like an approval. I watched as an amazing smile broke on her chubby features and she was clapping when is replied

" I would love that ..!! "

I smiled at her and said

" Altight then I will be your dad Princess. Are you happy"

She was nodding her head enthusiastically that her curls were bouncing as much as her in ally's arms.

Then she suddenly opened her arms for me like she wanted to be carried. I never carried a toddler before I nervously looked at Allison who smiled and then said to sophi

" Do you want your dad to carry you Angel"

She nodded again and said

" I want daddy.. daddy "

Allison looked at me and I nervously nodded. She then slowly passed a bouncing Sophie in my arms.

Once I was sure that I'm not going to drop her I relaxed. Sophie was such an energetic kid not to mention very naughty.

The whole time we spent there Sophie not once left my arms she didn't go to Allison which was really amusing. I think she got attached to me .

Little soph gets jealous whenever I talk to some other kids . She either clings to me or says something along he's my daddy go find your own.

Even though they don't look alike. She has lots of traits like Allison . Like how they both get jealous so easily. I chuckled at that.

It's nearly two in the noon. Sophie has already fallen asleep in my arms and she had such a tight grip on me even in sleep.

I smiled at the sleeping toddler in my arms and kissed her head slightly. We decided to book a cab for our outing with little Sophie as I can't drive with her clinging to me and let's say Allison hasn't got her license yet.

When we got out finishing all the procedures with our little Sophie we found the cab already waiting for us.

I pulled my sunny close to me kissing her briefly on the lips and rested my forehead on hers and said

" Today was really something sunny. . I didn't expect that I will love carrying this little bundle of joy in my arms. . Your really rubbing off on me baby I'm turning into a softie. You two girls are going to be the death of me. Come on sunny our cab awaits"

She smacked my head and got in the cab . That was how our day with the little princess started.

ALLY P.O.V:

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face today was an incredible day. I can't believe that Alex agreed to be sophie's dad.

She is really attached to him . I didn't feel mad when she didn't let me carry her on the contrary I was really happy. We looked like a real couple with sophi in Zander's arms.

Today was officially the best day of my life and the best part is it just started.

We are currently in the cab driving towards Andy's Fairyland . It was sophie's favourite place. She just eats blueberry cake or more like tries .

But she always wants me to take her there and no matter how many times I take her to the place her reaction never changes.

In her mind she is the Princess in that fairyland and I never corrected her . I want her to enjoy her childhood with fantasies . She can grow up later.

We got down the car. Sophie was bouncing in Zander's arms wanting us to move faster. He chuckled at her and said

" Aww my cute Princess .. Let's go to your fairyland"

The more time he is spending with her. I'm seeing a whole new side of zander which makes me love him more and more.

Andy's fairyland is a bakery with fairy treats and toys. I bought my favourite Ariel pie which is just apple pie but comes with a little mermaid toy and Sophie got her Dora cake which is blueberry cake.

Alex just settled with a strawberry milk shake and chocolate cake. I watched in amazement as sophie shared her cake with Zander which she never does with me or Tina.

We were having such a great time just watching little sophie play with the other kids in the place .

They have a play house for the toddlers where people dressed like fairies take pictures with the kids.

We were sitting in the table with zander's arms around me and my head lying on his shoulder watching sophie touching one of the fairies feather in awe.

After spending most of our noon in Andy's fairyland we got out by six in the evening.

We were about to get the cab when Sophia said something which made us both to freeze looking at each other as deers caught in highlight which was apt for our current situation.

We turned facing the people before us with a sheepish smile while they gasped at the pair of us with sophia clinging to zander.

________________________

Thank you guys for visiting my story hope you like it. Please comment on my story .

Love valentine♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136 14 20
Alex Turner plays a seasoned detective who becomes embroiled in a case beyond time when a prominent philanthropist, Richard Harlan, is brutally murde...
980K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...
2.6K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
50.3K 2.6K 30
*WARNING! FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!* #HesMarriedSoWhat #INTRO Episode 1 Coming Soon.....🙈🙉🙊😱 "I, Malcom Johnson take you, Latoya Henderson for...