Clouded...

By TheQuoteMan2

I've done it. Rank 13, lots of money to help my parents, and did not take me that long. I'm happy where I sta... More

My OC...
Chapter 2: Invitation
Chapter 3: Questions
Chapter 4: Acceptance
Chapter 5: First Time
Chapter 6: First Encounter
Chapter 7: Cursed
Chapter 8: Desire
Hero Analysis: Cyclone/The Wind Phantom
Chapter 9: Partnership
Chapter 10 Special: The Interview(s)
Chapter 11: Commotion

Prologue

144 9 34
By TheQuoteMan2

===============

Cyclone's P. O. V

===============

"HELP ME!" a civilian cried out. There was a bank robbery taking place and one of the terrorists is gonna shoot this poor civilian. 

"Welp." I jumped from the rooftop stabbing the criminal right in the back.

"HELP ME!!" the civilian screamed in more terror as he saw me. 

"Get out of this place." I pointed to the police who was on the scene trying to contain this situation. 

The civilian ran as fast as she can to the police. 

"Now, this bank." I looked at the bank. With just boredness. I'm not finding any villains to beat up. But I guess the criminals can do for now. I'm gonna blow off some steam...

A few days ago... At a certain warehouse.

"Come on...." I thought to myself. Why am I letting this bigtime villain get away? As i stood in front of Himiko Toga. C-rank villain. A villain nonetheless.

"You have that power and yet you can't catch me?"  Toga grinned at me. 

"Provoking me won't help you. You should be running than taunting me." I said to her.

"Then catch me if you can!" Toga ran as fast as he could through the boxes of the warehouse where she would just stay there and chill out or something.

"Wind Aura." I murmured to myself. "DON'T BLINK!" I shouted. As i disappeared.

===============

Third Person's P. O. V

===============

As Cyclone disappeared out of his position as Toga is running away as fast as she can from the Phantom.

BLINK!

Toga is immediately kicked and flown into a wall. She's already injured and tired to get up from the 20-minute playing hide & seek with Cyclone. 

===============

Cyclone's P. O. V

===============

"Ready to give up?" I told her as i solidified out of the air. "Air Extinction." As i gripped my hands. Removing the oxygen out of the air.

"Aghhh!!!" Toga screamed as she held her throat. Trying to save air. And she moves slowly away from the warehouse.

"Oh no, you don't." I jumped at her trying to finally eliminate this pest.

I slashed her...  But she disappeared. How? I got her pinned down! Damn. Must have a clone out to trick me. 

"..." I sat down on a box and sighed heavily. "How can i let that little kid go like that?" I told myself.

I stood up from my spot. 

"Hold up." I grabbed my back pocket to get my pocket notebook. "Hmmm..." I check around the pages and I put it back in my back pocket.

"Time to go home i guess. Wonder what's for dinner." As i disappeared from the scene.

End flashback...

"Don't you shoot! Or I'll blow up the adjacent buildings! I've rigged them all with explosives!" A criminal shouted to make the police not shoot.

As i looked on the adjacent buildings, i saw a familiar red costume. Wait. 

Endeavor.

"Are you kidding me?" I cringed.

That guy right there is the worst hero I've ever seen. I may be a bit of an "anti-hero", but not this on this level. The guy is literally borderline villain-like. Cares only for fame, trained his son brutally. Well, that second part is mostly rumored. But from his attitude, I assume that's true.

"I better get this over with. That guy is sure to do more bad than good." I told myself as i walk to the burning bank. 

"Settle down everyone. Let the guy have his getaway." I as walk next to a police officer.

"The Wind Phantom!" The officer said startled as he looked to his left.

"Don't even try to do anything. I'll kill the hostages and blow off the buildings as i said." The criminal said trying to intimidate me.

 I blinked and my left eye pupil turned from black to white.

"Don't worry about it bud." I said to the criminal. Reassuring him to go to his "getaway" vehicle. Which was a sedan? What a car.

"Don't you fuckin move!" The criminal screamed as he tip-toes to the getaway vehicle.

But no worries. I already saw what's he's gonna do. With my eye, i can see anything and everything. I already have the perfect trap for him.

"Just DIE ALREADY!" Endeavor screamed out of nowhere and spilled his fire all over the criminal and the money bag... And also the hostage...

As i looked at the direction where the fire is going, it hits multiple people and severely burned one or two of their body parts. Jeez. What a douche.

"You're not doing anything helpful No. 2." I said as i mocked Endeavor's hero rank.

"Who do you think you are kid?" Endeavor said with anger looking at me. As his flames grow bigger and bigger.

"Heroes are supposed to deal with any criminal activity with peace and negotiation. Not putting him in the microwave. You also killed an innocent hostage by the way." I said plainly to Endeavor.

"Why, you..." Endeavor said as he gets ready to punch me.

"Wind Blast." I said before I palmed his stomach.

BOOM!

Endeavor is flown a mile away from the crime scene. That guy is just a pile of leftover brains smashed together into one. What retardedness to try me in public.

"Sorry for the inconvenience everyone." I said apologizing to the police.

"Sir." All the policemen on the scene saluted to me.

"Don't do that any more guys. I'm just a normal person like you all." I said with my usual blank/don't give a fuck tone.

I walked away from the scene and nearby alley. Where i would disappear literally off the scene.

At Cyclone's house...

I reappeared and about to go into the house but then...

₭łⱠⱠ ₮ⱧɆ₥ ₳ⱠⱠ!!!

KÌLL †HÈM ÄLL!!!

Ҝ丨ㄥㄥ ㄒ卄乇爪 卂ㄥㄥ!!!

"̸͚̰͕̣̫̒̇Ẃ̵̝̰̗̼̤͘͜h̷̹̜̫̜͎̰̪͈͋͌͌̅͠y̷̧͔͖̜̾̂͌̾̎̑̇̽͆ ̸̨̹̝̥̤̐̃͘͜͝c̸͈̄͛̇͂å̴̝̺̩̺̙̲̈́̀͑͗̑̎́͠ǹ̴̜̯̜̙̐͑͂̈̐'̵̢̧̥̼̩̠͕̞̜̙̔̈́̄͗̈́̓̃̀͝t̷̠͖͉̝̝̻͛ ̵̫͓̲̝̹͉̀͑̊͌̃̍͝i̸̢̧̩͈͙̭͚͈͚̎͋̏̒͠ ̵̨̢͙̣̝͖̗̜̙̈́̐̂̐̔̈́͜ĺ̷̨͈̻̙̓̆̌̒̉̓̄i̷͚̩̔͝v̴̺̩̀̄͆͌̍̐̒̈͠ę̸̟̟̤̞͕̘̑̊̅̀͜͝ ̶͈̻̟̬͕́̿̒́̾̏̃̊m̸͙̞͚̣͚̋̐̆͑͐ͅͅỵ̴̧͔̋̍̓͜ ̶̗̗͎̰͑̿ͅn̶̡̡̮͔̝͈̪̯̔õ̸̱̲̜̤̦͎̤̘̓̿ř̷̹̰͓͈̀͂̓͝m̷̡̯̖̞̊͆̈́́͊̽̽̄̾̅ą̶̫̤̲̜̓̊̔͛̈́̈́̕͠ļ̶̯̳͍̖̹̀͌ ̴̡̰̘̜̮̱̤̣̯́ͅf̷̬̻͋͒̌́̈̓͝u̸͔̮̰͆͋̇͐̏͋͛̿̔ĉ̴̖̍̒́͛ḱ̵͈̙̫̦̀̚î̵̦̣̜̗͖̘͍̈͊͗͂̕͝n̴̤̱̤͆̓̄͛́͆͜͠ ̷̼̳̃̔͂̈́ş̴̧̢̛̙̜̟͋̐̊̈́̕͝͝͝t̵͖̞͉̟̫̄̇̊u̷̠͔͈̺͋́̏̈̋̈̎̄͋p̷̱͓̗̙͈͕͎̟̀̇͐̒̌͜į̵͓̏̃̊̊̿͛̔͐̕͝d̵̳̬̃͑̈́̌ ̶̥͗̑͝͝l̵͓͚͔͒̕ï̴̛̳̣͍̤͚̜͖̺̳͙͌͂f̵̹͎͈̭̱̭͕̀̒͋͒̉̒̊̅̂ẻ̶͚̺͈͌̂͘!̴̢͛̍͒̉̉̋̈ͅ?̴̝͆̌̈́͑̌͐͌̈́͑͜͝"̵̧͕̟̥͕̮̬̩͌̓̒̐

===============

Third Person's P. O. V

===============

And after the "blessing", Cyclone collapsed on the floor. 

===========================================================================

A-kun: Ain't That Sweet For A First Chapter. And Yes, I'm Finally Swearing On A Book. Do You Like It? Or Nah? Anyway, This Is The First Chapter, And I'm Out This Book! See You Next Chapter!

Word Count: 1020 Words

7:40 PM
8/4/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
191K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
710K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 63.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...